Field Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Four high-school senior girls infiltrate a nightclub.
1.4k words
3.87
6.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

Chapter 1: Valentine

Sunny stretched languidly, her salmon-colored bangs bouncing down off her breasts, her ponytail just plain bouncing. She had turned eighteen last week, and it was still her birthday month. "I'm bored already." The four girls sat in their hotel room in the big city. It had been the art museum today. The science museum would be tomorrow. It was time for bed. "Any ideas for something we could do?" she begged. Her eyes were filled with resolve and enthusiasm. "Anything?!"

"Beats me," muttered Mari, head on hand. The Asian beauty kept her hair short, her clothes death metal punk, and her attitudes goth. She had turned eighteen last month. Being an adult was so last month.

"Let me think..." said Valentine, finger to corner of mouth. Her giant blue eyes squeezed in concentration. Her giant blonde hair haloed her delicate, beautiful features. She had turned eighteen last year. She'd been held back.

"Do you remember what I've been telling you regarding my research into Betsy's disappearance?" Katherine muttered shyly. She was a stunning petite brunette with a nice ass and legs and lean breasts no larger than a B cup. She had turned eighteen yesterday. For a bookworm, she was a hottie.

Katherine continued, "Betsy's disappearance has something to do with that nightclub, the Fizzing Lizard, two blocks from here. When she disappeared on this same field trip last year, she must have wandered into that nightclub or was taken there. We should go there and try to find out more about her disappearance. I know it's a dangerous thing I ask you all to do, but we need to help our friend if we can."

"Terrible idea, Katherine," scolded Sunny. "Try again. That sounds like a tedious, boring wild goose chase fueled by another of your wild theories. Why do you have to get all up in arms every time a classmate of ours disappears? Grow up, will you? I'm talking real things to do. Fun things to do. Hey! I know! Let's sneak out of this boring hotel room and go out on the town! We could try to sneak into that nightclub down the street! What is it called, the Fizzing Whatsis or something?"

"Mmm. Why not?" offered Mari, head remaining on hand. Nothing moved her.

"That sounds wonderful!" Valentine clapped.

"Sunny," complained Katherine in a quiet voice, "that's exactly was what I was proposing."

"Shush!" Sunny hissed at Katherine. "Let's go, girls!"

And so they appeared at the nightclub wearing the matching tight black knit minidresses that comprised their school uniform. The bouncers waved them to the front of the line and through with hardly a glance. Katherine, bringing up the rear, addressed the huge pair of men. "You're just going to let four girls who are clearly under legal drinking age into an establishment serving alcohol?" she asked incredulously.

"Do you want to go in, or don't you?" the bouncer asked.

Fuming, Katherine followed her friends into the dark, loud, smoke-filled maelstrom of people.

"Now girls, huddle! Huddle!" Sunny yelled over the din. They grabbed each other together so that they were a tight circle of faces. "Go have fun wherever and however you want. Just stay out of any of the VIP areas of the club. There, you're considered free to use, sexually speaking, or so I hear. You'll probably suffer sexual torments you never knew existed," she giggled.

"Uh, great. Good to know," Mari said. Mari was a virgin who had never been kissed. Especially not a romantic kiss. Romance was all saccharine and pastels, and against everything she stood for. "Sex looks tedious from what I've seen. I intend to avoid it at all costs," she concluded.

"Let me get this straight," confirmed Valentine. "If I go to the VIP places, I'll suffer sexual torments I've never even heard of?"

"That's right," confirmed Sunny brightly.

"Good to know," Valentine purred. Valentine thought she knew all about sex because one time a boy had sucked one of her sizable titties. It had been her left titty actually, and she'd had an orgasm, or so she claimed. That was about it. In her mind, she was now ready to teach sex ed.

"I'm relieved you actually listened to my briefing earlier, Sunny," said Katherine.

"I'll bet Katherine gets caught before any of the rest of us," offered Mari.

"What are you babbling about now, Katherine?" Sunny snapped back. "All right! Break huddle!"

Huddle broken, Valentine strolled to the VIP booths over near the dance floor, threw up her arms, and announced, "Here I am!"

"She did that on purpose!" complained Sunny.

A big gangster type stood up from the VIP couch. He pulled up the hem of Valentine's black knit dress to expose her up to the midriff. He yanked her red panties down to her thighs, and rammed his beefy middle finger into her cooch. It sloshed and squeezed his finger tight. He yanked down the straps of her black dress to expose her giant DD titties and tweak the nipples. He grabbed her by her voluminous flowing ass-length mane of blonde hair and forced her down onto her haunches. Then he pulled out his massive member. It looked as long and almost as thick as Valentine's forearm. "Open wide!" he ordered.

The three other girls recoiled in horror and shock at what was about to transpire.

"Sure, but I've heard of this!" Valentine enthused. "GLKK!" Valentine's throat swelled with the gangster's massive member. Soon she was deep-throating all ten or more inches of it. Spit was flying everywhere. Luckily, Valentine was born with no gag reflex whatsoever. She had no idea how lucky she was being.

"Play with your knockers and cunt," the gangster ordered gruffly. This part Valentine was already familiar with. She massaged one of her massive tits with one hand and fingered her pussy with the other. She already did this to experience an orgasm every bedtime and every morning. Her overflowing juices dripped down her fingers onto the dirty concrete floor. She wondered if she would learn anything more than this mouth thing from this giant bad man.

The gangster pulled out of Valentine's mouth, tore off her dress, and pulled her up to her knees. He wrapped her tits around his huge member and fucked her knockers. The way was made slick with her spit and slick bile, which was everywhere. It was thick on his member and all over her tits and chest. "Here, hold these," he ordered. Valentine held her tits together tight for the gangster's pleasure. He held her head and fucked his tip into her hungry mouth. This is new, thought Valentine. But it was really only a slight variation on what he already taught her. She was a little disappointed.

Almost the instant Valentine thought this, the gangster pulled her up onto her feet and spun her around facing away from him. He then pushed her over into a downward dog position on her feet and hands. He kicked her legs apart and roughly speared her dripping quim with his ten inch member, shattering her virginity. This is very new, Valentine thought excitedly. She was feeling new and wonderful sensations along with it. "YESSSS!" she screamed. She thought she might possibly orgasm. Is this how babies are made, she wondered.

Valentine was overcome by a particularly strong orgasm. Her arms and legs buckled, and she collapsed onto the dirty concrete floor. The gangster followed her down to her knees and kept fucking her relentlessly to another shattering orgasm. He rolled her over and took her missionary style for his own pleasure on the dirty concrete floor. She gritted her teeth on the cold floor as he relished her. When he pulled out hastily, she shook like a leaf in orgasm at the void he left. He thrust his penis between her tits and, with a grunt, blew his load all over her face. "Thanks, mister," Valentine whimpered.

Sighing, the gangster stood up and pulled Valentine up with him. He passed her to the next gangster. "Oh, hi," she said to the next one, who forced her back onto her knees and thrust his member unceremoniously down her semen-splashed gullet.

"She'll be busy for a while," observed Mari. The girls left Valentine behind to focus on her work and pushed farther into the din and flashing lights.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers