Fifteen to Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fatdog25
Fatdog25
504 Followers

My fingers were back in my pussy in no time flat. As he picked up speed, so did I. When he started mumbling my name over and over, I knew we were going to cum. He propped the phone against the center of the steering wheel and produced a wad of tissues. Our orgasms left us both panting heavily. I couldn't believe the amount of cum he produced. My legs were shaking so bad I had to pick them up and move them by hand, as I had propped them on the edge of the coffee table to get a better angle for finger insertion.

The hottest part of the video? When he angled the camera to show his face and he winked at me. I had trouble concentrating the rest of the morning and I didn't get nearly as much done as I had hoped. But I sure had fun.

Lunch was uneventful. There were no more texts from David. I'm not sure I could have survived another orgasm like that last one anyway. I made up for my slow pace in the morning by quitting time. There still hadn't been any news from David and I was starting to get a little worried.

He finally texted a little after 7 to say he was on his way home. I was getting tired of trying to figure out where to order from so I got online and ordered some mom jeans and blouses from the supercenter for delivery the next day. My other clothes were still en route and wouldn't arrive until at least next Monday. I still needed clothes to go out to get groceries and I didn't want to be seen wearing the same set of clothes every time. It was a really nice building and I didn't want to draw attention to us unnecessarily.

I started looking for something to make. I found some canned vegetables, not my favorite but I could work with it, and some other things in the freezer. I had a pseudo-casserole whipped up in no time and in the oven when he finally came in.

He made it two steps inside the door when he stopped and sniffed. That smile almost broke me. He skipped the beer for his shower and he was back in the living room as the timer went off, announcing dinner was ready.

If I hadn't known any better, I would have sworn I was watching a teenaged David eat. He could not get that fork into his mouth fast enough. I thought dinner was okay, I had made better, but he swore up and down it was the best thing he had ever eaten. By the time he was done, he had eaten half of it, so I'm pretty sure he wasn't lying when he said he liked it.

He even helped me clean up and load the dishwasher. He had just sat down when his phone rang. He started mumbling swear words under his breath as he went into his room and closed the door. Twenty minutes later, he returned, white as a sheet.

"You need to get dressed. Now." There was no arguing with his tone. I went in and put on my only outfit. I had just stepped back into the living room when there was a knock on the door. I could tell by David's body language he did not want to open that door, but he did.

Three men entered the apartment. Two of them headed for me as the other stood by David. "Ms. Brower?" The bigger man was polite but very business-like. I shot David a look but his face was expressionless. He said nothing.

"Yes."

"I'm Supervisory Special Agent Atkinson from the FBI and this is Treasury Agent Williams. We have a federal search warrant for your laptop. We're also going to need to have you come with us, please."

"Can I ask why?" I packed up my laptop under their watchful eye and handed the case to Agent Williams.

"We have some questions to ask you. Treasury Agent Lilly, I'm going to need your creds, your weapon and your laptop as well, please." What the fuck?

David finally spoke. "This way, Sam," as he headed toward his bedroom with the third agent in tow. He seemed defeated. I was scared shitless. What the fuck was going on? Agent Lilly? FBI? Treasury?

Agent Williams hustled me out of the apartment before David returned. I had so many questions. He wouldn't answer any of them, only giving me directions as we navigated down to the garage. He loaded me into the back of your basic government sedan and waited until Atkinson and Sam walked down with David, who was placed in the back of a different colored government sedan. Atkinson climbed into the passenger seat and buckled his seat belt, "Okay, let's get this done."

I was familiar with the Federal Building, it was only a couple of blocks from my office. I had never been inside though. We drove into the underground parking garage and I was taken by elevator to the sixth floor. There were no names or anything on any of the doors, just room numbers. It was deathly quiet.

Room 6-185 was your TV standard interrogation room. They sat me in a chair and asked me if I wanted anything to drink. I asked for water. They brought a few bottles and left me to stew for about an hour and a half.

Two cameras were obvious and I wondered if they were both actually real and how many hidden ones there were. I left my phone in my purse, the only person I could contact was already being held somewhere else in this very building, so calling or texting would be pointless.

Atkinson, Williams and Sam Whoever filed in and closed the door. They sat across the table from me, Atkinson being flanked by the other two agents.

"Ms. Brower, do you have any idea why you're here?" Atkinson was calm, his tone level and business-like. All three had a pad of paper in front of them with a pen in their hand.

"No. What the fuck is this about?"

"How long have you worked at Allied Global?" He ignored my question.

"Almost ten years." What the hell was going on?

"Is your husband Edward Brower?" Oh, sweet Jesus Christ. First he fucks my best friend in the ass and now he's going to fuck my life in the ass, too?

"Yes." Something told me to only answer the question I was asked, nothing more and nothing less.

"Ma'am, my name is Agent Sam Howard, United States Treasury. What is your position with Allied Global?" So Sam had a last name.

"Loan analyst." Scribble, scribble, scribble.

"Your duties?" Agent Williams was up next.

"My current job is to run ratios on financial statements for loan applications."

"Okay, how does that work exactly?" Williams wasn't done yet.

"Depending on the type of loan application, we have various ratios we look at to determine yes or no, and how much to approve. Each application is individually evaluated. I look at the numbers, flag what seems off, and send the application along the chain." It was actually a little more complicated than that but they were going to have to be specific to get specifics. No two applications were exactly alike.

"Do you approve loans?" Atkinson was back up.

"No."

"Who does that, the approval?" Agent Williams was not happy about having to go fishing.

"One of the senior loan officers. We make recommendations based on our findings but we don't have any say in the final decision."

"How long have you known your husband, Ms. Brower?" Agent Howard going for the blindside.

"Almost eight years in total, married for six." My tone made Atkinson's eyebrows go apeshit.

"I see." No, he fucking didn't. "Are you having marital problems, Ms. Brower?" Bingo, Columbo.

"You could say that." I knew he was going to ask, he didn't want to but he had to. I could read it on his face.

"What kind of problems, Ms. Brower?"

"I caught that piece of shit buttfucking my best friend in our bed, that's what kind of marital problems." Agent Howard literally flinched. Agent Williams pursed his lips. SSA Atkinson just grimaced. At least none of them laughed.

"What does Mr. Brower do for a living?" I'm pretty sure they knew the answer to that question but I answered it anyway.

"Same thing I do, loan analyst."

"Are his duties exactly like yours?" Atkinson was still scribbling notes.

"I have no idea. They run their business, Allied Global runs ours. We have confidentiality agreements out the ass as well as NDAs."

"So you never talk shop after work, over dinner?" Agent Williams with the follow up.

"No."

"I find that hard to believe, Ms. Brower." I didn't give a fuck what he believed.

"Do you?" That made him uncomfortable.

"This isn't about me, Ms. Brower."

"Then what is this about? Again." I tried really hard to stay calm.

"David Lilly is your brother, correct?" SSA Atkinson again.

"Yes."

"Were you aware your brother was a Treasury Agent?"

"No. He didn't talk about his job, either. In fact, he fucking lied to me about it, letting me believe he worked in IT for some company."

"So you have no idea what cases he was working on?" Agent Howard was back.

"I just told you he didn't tell me he worked for Treasury. How would I fucking know what cases he was working on?"

"You didn't ask what he did?" This was going someplace I didn't want to go.

"No."

"Again, Ms. Brower, I find that hard to believe."

"Fuck you and what you believe. We had a falling out fifteen years ago and lost touch for a while. In those fifteen years, I saw him exactly twice. Once when our mother had a heart attack and the other when he came to my wedding ceremony. We stayed in text contact after that. I hadn't seen him in person since my wedding until I texted him the day I left Ed. I'm not going to interrogate his ass and lose him for another fifteen years."

"Tell me about PetroChihuahua S.A." Agent Williams with the subject change for the win.

"Show me a signed release or a court order." That wasn't going to happen without it.

"Fair enough, Ms. Brower." SSA Atkinson didn't strike me as the type to give up, so we would probably be back on this at some point.

"Do you share your laptop with your husband, Ms. Brower?" Agent Howard was back once again.

"No, he has his own company laptop."

"Does he have access to yours? Just in case his dies or something?" Again, they knew the answers. I played along.

"No. Confidentiality and NDAs. We could end up in deep shit for that."

"So he or you couldn't just log on to the other's computer and look up financial information for a pending loan?" Agent Williams was fishing again.

"I suppose it's possible. He would have to know my primary password and be able to access the secondary security code app on my phone, which requires my fingerprint to open. Since I still have all ten of my fingers and no unexplained gaps in my memory, I'm going to go with no. I think his works the same way. Quite honestly, if I was going to cut something of his off, it would definitely not be his finger." That got a slight grin from SSA Atkinson. Agent Howard snorted.

SSA Atkinson pulled my laptop out of the case and opened it up. "We have a warrant to access this computer. We have a signed release from your legal department authorizing you to unlock it for us. This is your copy of that release. Please do so."

As he slid the computer around to face me, I looked over the document. It had a raised notary seal and it certainly looked official. I recognized the signature of the Chief Legal Officer for Allied Global. The warrant also looked legitimate. "I am cooperating in good faith here. These documents appear to be legitimate so I will unlock this for you." I pulled out my phone and unlocked the security app. I typed in the primary password and then entered the generated code. When I got to the desktop, I turned the computer around and pushed it back to SSA Atkinson.

I really wasn't surprised when he pulled out a slip of paper and entered a username and password into the program we used for workflow. He nodded at Agents Howard and Williams, and left with it and the carrying case.

"Ms. Brower, thank you for your cooperation. If you would be so kind as to wait a few minutes, Agent Howard will take you back to your apartment." Agent Williams was trying to be conciliatory but that wasn't happening.

"When am I going to get my laptop back? I have work to do." I was tired. I wanted to go home, get some sleep, and finish my backlog.

"We'll let you know when you can pick it up. If you'll please wait here, I'll be back to take you home shortly."

"I'd rather wait for David. I don't have a key and I'm not sleeping in the hallway."

"Agent Lilly may be a while, ma'am."

"I'll wait." Agent Howard nodded and both men left the room, closing the door behind them. Out of curiosity, I tried the door and it was unlocked. Knowing that made me feel much better for some reason, so I made myself as comfortable as I could and waited for David.

About two hours later, the door opened and Agent Howard escorted David into the room. We hugged and Agent Howard led us back down to the garage to his car, and took us home. Nobody spoke the entire trip, except for David thanking him. Agent Howard just nodded and pulled away.

We rode the elevator up in silence. He unlocked the door and let me in first. He stopped just inside the door. "Meg --"

"Not now, David. I'm tired, I'm going to bed. Goodnight." We could discuss all this in the morning. I was done for now.

I just fell asleep in my clothes. I woke up at 7:30 to my phone ringing, it was my boss, Melody. I was suspended without pay pending the completion of the investigation. If I wasn't charged, I would be given back pay for the days I was suspended and my cooperation would be noted in my personnel file. If I did get charged, I was going to need a good civil law attorney as well. She cried as she told me all that. My life was going to shit and the one person I was sure I could trust absolutely misled me about what he does for a living.

At exactly 9 o'clock, a strange number began blowing up my phone. David wandered out about that time, looking like he hadn't slept at all. I showed him the number and he called SSA Atkinson. He and Agent Williams showed up about 30 minutes later with a new guy, introduced as Agent Sandoval. He was apparently their tech guy.

He did some things to my phone, attached a cable that was hooked to a computer and explained that he was going to download my voicemails and texts. I objected to that. I didn't mind if they listened to the voicemails and read the texts, but I didn't want David's jack video making the rounds of the Federal Building. He clarified that he could target the texts and that he wouldn't copy anything personal. That I had no problem with as long as he could prove it to me. He could and did.

The four of them huddled in the kitchen and held a quiet little meeting. David wasn't happy about something but SSA Atkinson was obviously calling the shots. They came back into the living room and he sat down next to me.

"Ms. Brower, I have a request to make. I would like you to answer that number the next time it calls. We have a mirror phone set up so that we can listen in on the conversation without it being traced. Are you willing to do that?"

"Yes. I don't fucking have anything else to do right now, thanks to you people." David hid his grin well.

"Thank you. Agent Sandoval will wait here until he calls, if that's okay."

I looked at David, it wasn't my apartment. He nodded affirmatively.

"What am I supposed to do after I answer it?" I was pretty sure it was Ed and I didn't want to actually talk to that asshole.

"Well, we suspect it's going to be your husband and he's going to try to pump you for information. We'd like for you to play ignorant. You haven't been questioned, nothing. As hard as it might be, please try to not be antagonistic. We want to keep an open line of communication for now. Do you think you can manage that?"

"I'll try."

"That's all we ask, Ms. Brower. Thank you." SSA Atkinson and Agent Williams huddled with David and Agent Sandoval in the kitchen again before leaving. Agent Sandoval asked where the bathroom was and excused himself.

Of course, that's when the phone rang. It was the same number that had been blowing it up earlier. I looked at David, took a deep breath and hit the little green button on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Meg? Baby, it's me, Ed. Are you okay?" David shook his head. Keep calm and don't lose your shit, Megan.

"Yeah, I'm doing okay, considering. What do you want? I don't have a lawyer yet." Agent Sandoval looked shocked, David got his attention, pointed to his left ring finger, and then made a breaking motion with his hands. He nodded in comprehension and relaxed.

"I wanted to know you're okay. Look, have you heard about any strange shit going down at work?" Real smooth segue, Ed. I bit back a retort.

"Strange shit? Like what?" David nodded and gave me a thumbs up. Agent Sandoval listened intently.

"Supposedly the Feds visited all of the big boys downtown. They visited us but nobody's talking. I was wondering if you heard anything."

I counted to fifteen, trying to give the impression I was thinking. "Nope, not that I know of. Pretty sure I would have heard something if they did."

"Are you sure? I heard they searched Allied Global yesterday and carted off a whole bunch of shit."

"Ed, I just told you I haven't heard anything like that. Ellie would have that shit all over social media if that were true. I haven't heard a word."

Ed sounded really worried. "That's not the story I'm hearing. Supposedly it's the FBI, Treasury, and Secret Service. I need you to do me a favor, Meg. I know I don't have the right to ask but would you please consider letting me know if you hear anything at all? I mean anything. Somebody I know has their ass in a sling and I want to help him out if I can." Right, somebody you know, my ass. I still had no idea what he did but I was dying to find out.

I counted to twenty five this time. "I don't owe you shit, Ed. But I'll make you a one time offer. You quit blowing up my phone and I will let you know if I hear anything. Do we have a deal?" Agent Sandoval nodded and gave me a thumbs up. David grinned.

"Thanks so much, baby. I owe you."

"Remember, Ed. Don't call me again. Ever. I'll call you." Talking to Ed reminded me that I needed to get a divorce lawyer and soon.

As soon as I disconnected, Agent Sandoval called SSA Atkinson. Although most of the conversation was inaudible, I did hear him tell Atkinson, "She nailed it." That made me feel good.

David sat next to me on the couch and apologized, "I'm sorry, I tried to find another way but that's how they wanted to handle it."

"We need to talk, David. As soon as he's gone." He just nodded. He looked worried. The way I felt, he should have been scared shitless. Without my work, he was going to be in for a long day.

Since I had worked out a deal with Ed to stop calling me, my phone became deathly silent. Only the occasional personal email notification chime sounded throughout the day. Access to my work account had been suspended shortly after my boss called this morning. Ellie texted me a couple of times during the day to see how I was doing. Agent Sandoval had hung around for a while after Ed's call but he packed it up and went away around noon. David made sandwiches for lunch but I really wasn't hungry. After lunch, David sat and stared out the window in the living room, lost in his thoughts. My clothes from the supercenter arrived and I busied myself washing those and my other accumulated laundry. I concluded I should have ordered more panties as I was going through a minimum of two per day and usually three.

Even so, laundry didn't take that long. Cleaning the apartment around David didn't take that long either. I was only delaying the inevitable and I knew it. I didn't want to fight but there weren't supposed to be any more secrets, everything out in the open, and he was hiding things still.

I had finished cleaning the kitchen and sat down on the other end of the couch to rest for a minute. He was on his third beer and it wasn't even 5 yet. He drained that bottle and set it on the end table.

"You might as well say whatever it is you're going to say, Meg." He was still looking out the window, eyes unfocused.

Fatdog25
Fatdog25
504 Followers