Fifteen to Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a month after the resolution of the case, David received notice that he was pending a transfer back to Washington. We now had to make a choice. He could try to find work here, possibly in security, while I continued with my current job. The alternative was to go to Washington, where I would try to find work while he continued with what he was doing.

The only thing that didn't change was the intensity and frequency of David fucking my brains out. After that first morning in the kitchen, we went through a set of sheets almost daily. He was an amazing lover, his tongue was just as persuasive in extracting orgasms as his cock. Speaking of which, I loved blowing him, especially when he was on the phone with his supervisors. For some reason, he really got off on that kink. So did I, for that matter. It usually led to more hijinx later. We had a joke about buying stock in the IUD manufacturer because that sucker took a beating.

It was a really beautiful Saturday morning when David's phone rang. As usual with business calls, he took it in the bedroom. His face was expressionless when he came out about ten minutes later.

"You need to get dressed, we have company."

I searched his face for some sort of sign. The investigation was over, the only illegal activity we were engaged in was fucking each other silly regularly and nobody knew about that. I hoped he might be joking but I knew he wasn't. I threw on some clothes and waited.

About twenty minutes later, there was a knock on the door and David answered it. There was no hesitation, no sign of bad news incoming.

"David Lilly?" There was a man and woman at the door, both nicely dressed.

"Yes. Please come in. This is my sister, Megan Lilly." He introduced me and everybody shook hands. David invited them to take a seat on the couch and I perched on the arm of the chair as David sat down.

"My name is Nita Davenport and this is Chris Davenport." I automatically assumed they were husband and wife, the way he had moved around her, seating her first before himself.

David took the lead, "You said you had a business proposition for us."

Chris nodded, "You get right to the point, good. We do have what we think is an interesting offer to make you."

Nita looked at me, "You might want to make yourself more comfortable." When I declined, she continued, "Did Stefon tell you much?"

David shook his head no, "Just that you wanted to talk to us and I would be an idiot to not listen to what you have to say."

"What do you know about Briggs Davenport?" I remembered that name from the loan applications I used to process. Their documentation was pristine and well within the parameters. The applications were usually large and their credit impeccable. Chris kept his eyes on me as David turned to glance at me. I kept my face expressionless. The NDAs were forever and I couldn't disclose that I even knew who they were.

David turned back to Nita and shrugged, "Nothing, never heard of it."

Nita smiled at us. "Oh, your sister does." David turned back to look at me once again.

"NDA, can neither confirm nor deny." I wasn't about to say shit in front of strangers.

The glance Nita and Chris exchanged was very brief but loaded. Chris continued, "We do a lot of different things, think of it as a concierge service."

"What does that mean, exactly?" David's suspicions were raised now.

"It means that we provide personal services to our clients. It may be security, it may be a secure place to stay temporarily, it may be transportation arrangements, almost any personal service that's legal in this country." Nita watched David's face intently.

"In this country?" I hadn't caught that but he did. "I don't like games, Ms. Davenport. I'd appreciate it if you got to the point." His tone made it clear she was now on a short leash.

"Stefon warned me about that. I'm not into bullshit, either, Mr. Lilly. Like I said, we are a personal services company. Most of the things we do are legal, sometimes we have to engage in gray ops. We don't do illegal. Our clients understand that if they misrepresent their request, we will inform the appropriate authorities and cooperate fully with any investigations. Any time we have to do something that's ethically questionable, we inform our associates and they are free to decline the assignment, no questions asked.

"Loyalty is a two way street. We expect it and in return, we give it. Our success depends on our associates' belief that we will have their back 100 percent of the time. Stefon spoke very highly of both of you --"

"Stefon? Who's that?" I cut her off to ask David.

"Atkinson. Sorry, please go on, Ms. Davenport." SSA Atkinson wasn't one of my favorite people so I was surprised to hear his recommendation.

"It's Nita, please. As I was saying, Stefon spoke highly of both of you. Given your current situations and our need for associates who can demonstrate loyalty and discretion, we have an offer for you that we think you will find interesting."

Chris pulled an envelope from inside his suit jacket. Unfolding the contents, he passed it to David. From my position, I could read it easily over his shoulder and I damn near fell off the chair. That was a lot of money.

David quickly flipped through the three or four pages and folded it back up. "That doesn't tell me jackshit, Mr. Davenport."

Chris grinned widely, "It's Chris, please. No, it doesn't, does it?"

Nita put her hand on Chris' leg. "We want to hire you as a security consultant. You have some training, we will provide the rest. We have certain clients who require security that understands their special needs. You fit that bill perfectly."

David was now exasperated, "What special needs would that be, Ms. Davenport?" He deliberately drew out the "Ms. Davenport" part.

Chris pulled out another envelope and handed it to me. I handed it to David so he could open it. He pulled out the sheets and unfolded them. I had the sudden urge to go to the bathroom when I saw the contents. The amount of money listed on that one was almost as obscene.

"The clients you would be serving have a special relationship," she emphasized the word "special", "which we believe you would understand and accept. Not only that, you would be very discreet in your duties on their behalf."

Chris leaned back, rubbing Nita's back. "Megan would make an excellent assistant to another one of our clients, given her previous experience. We know from our experience she would be very discreet in her dealings on their behalf as well."

David looked over the papers I had handed him. "Again, not very specific. This is the last time I'm going to ask this question. What do you want from us?"

"Mr. Lilly, what I'm about to say doesn't leave this room. We know you and Megan are lovers. Your present careers are over, as in dead. The clients you both would be working with share a similar familial relationship and they are aware of your history. They value loyalty and discretion. They don't know your names yet, just that you are committed to each other. We share that relationship ourselves."

I had never seen anybody more surprised than David, but only because I wasn't looking in a mirror. "That's not true --"

"Mr. Lilly -- May I call you David? Please don't try to bullshit us. We do this for a living. Megan keeps touching you, especially when you start to get angry, as a calming gesture. She only takes her eyes off of you to look at us when we're speaking," Chris nodded towards David, "Your posture is one of protection. If either one of us makes any move you don't like towards her, you'll be all over us in no time flat. Like Nita said, we are brother and sister and we are also lovers. We have other clients with a similar relationship. We need quality people who not only understand that kind of relationship but accept it without question. Ideally, they will share that relationship status. It's easier that way."

"Look, I think you have the wrong idea --" David was caught a little off guard.

Nita leaned forward and looked at both of us intently. "I don't think so, David. Megan's eyebrows practically hit the ceiling and she blushed as she looked down, breaking eye contact. You are trying not to show deception but you can't quite pull it off. Like we said earlier, we do this for a living. We can't afford to be very wrong about people. We're not wrong about you. Stefon doesn't know any of this, by the way. He just knew we were looking for new associates who could meet our loyalty and discretion standards. In fact, he will be joining us when he retires next month.

"Those offers are just a signing bonus. You will be provided with an open ended credit and debit card for expenses, business and personal. Lodging is provided by us as well as food, clothing, transportation, tax reporting, everything you will ever need while you are employed with us. Ordinarily, we allow our associates to live and work from wherever they choose but in your case, we will need you to relocate to Dallas. That is the only non negotiable we have.

"Before you say anything else, this is not blackmail. Anything that was said in this room, stays in this room. We want you to come to Dallas and be a part of Briggs Davenport. We need people like you and Megan. There is no pressure, you may take all the time you need to consider it. If you want to talk to some of our associates, we will make the arrangements. As a matter of fact, we have a list of people you already know who work with us. We've included contact numbers or you are free to contact them through your own channels, your choice.

"You will of course sign NDAs. You may terminate your employment with us at any time for any reason. Anything provided to you during your service with us is yours to keep, except for housing. We think that won't be necessary. Again, we encourage you to think it over carefully before making a decision."

Chris and Nita stood up, his hand in the small of her back. David looked at me and I nodded. "Please, sit down. We have some more questions, especially about Meg's offer."

"Of course, what would you like to know?" Nita's smile lit up the room. Chris just looked relieved, like a major burden had just been lifted from his shoulders.

As far as I was concerned, we had nothing to lose. Our careers were over and we could use a fresh start.

"Okay, let's start with living arrangements..."

##########

Observant readers will recognize Chris and Nita from Birthday Suit Required. There are plans for more from these fine folks in the future.

Thanks for spending time with my story. Votes and comments are always welcome and both are greatly appreciated.

Y'all have a nice day!

Fatdog25