Fifth Year Seniors - Back to School

Story Info
Exactly 1000 words about group sex.
1k words
3.95
4.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an uncommon way to get to a common score: five offensive touchdowns, a pick-six, a missed extra-point, two missed field goals, a two-point conversion, three field goals, a safety, and four turnovers. But, as the final seconds of our first preseason contest ticked off the game clock, Minnatoba Area College was the 31, not the 20.

Coach Ericson was doused with a cooler of sports drink. There were a few obligatory handshakes, but no hugs. A bi-partisan prayer circle at midfield... But the sidelines cleared soon after Bobby took that final knee. The Voyageurs' cheerleaders, myself included, followed our players through the tunnel and into the Men's Locker Room.

This wasn't my first choice -- it probably wasn't anyone's. I had wanted to go to a traditional residential college, or to a big university.

I told myself that going to junior college here was a rational decision. But of course "rational" really meant "cheap." There were three groups of traditional students here: the undecided, those not offered scholarships, and those who lacked academic credentials. Well, at least the subset of those groups who either couldn't afford or didn't want to go into debt to pay for college.

As we walked through the double doors, Mike playfully grabbed Cathy and pulled her onto his lap while Justine gave Leo a big wet kiss. Matt and Marc started to talk to Beth who pulled off her uniform top in response. Danni sat on Lewis' lap. I snickered to myself thinking that I was attending a school where everyone thought that the "Four Disciples" were Jon, Marc, Matt, and Lewis.

Tom gave me a quick kiss. I told him that he'd get more, when he didn't stink.

"They all stink," Coach Ericson said rather loudly.

That was true. But as he aired his grievances it was clear that Coach wasn't concerned about our hygiene. He was upset about all of the "mental errors" the team had made and he "wasn't impressed by a meaningless win."

Anna couldn't help but giggle at his macho act, which brought Coach's ire upon her.

"In fact," he said, "all you ladies should leave right now."

"Coach," said Bobby, "I know that I fucked up, a lot--"

"Language ... " said Coach.

"Everyone in here is over 18. I deserve to be yelled at. I accept that. They don't ... lighten up ... please."

"This is the Men's Locker Room--"

"We'z whim-menz," a naked Barbra said as she playfully cupped her breasts.

"The school says you have to let female reporters, players, and staff into the locker room," said Jon. "Cheerleaders must fit into one of those categories."

"So, Richard, how was your game," Barb asked Brandon's cock as she knelt, kissed, and stroked it.

"Now iz a repor-der," she said to the room before taking a highly responsive, but nevertheless silent, "Dick" into her mouth.

"C'mon Coach," said an underwear-clad Cathy as she snuggled up against him and stroked his face, "wouldn't you like a 'victory blowjob' too?"

"You know that I can't--"

"We said we'd do all the winners, no exceptions. You coach the winning team--"

"I'm faculty--"

"You aren't one of my instructors. So I think I can."

"In your place, off-campus, maybe. But not here in the locker room I control."

"Never mind," she said with a chuckle, "I don't want to anymore."

"Why?" asked Coach, confused.

"Because you're clearly delusional. You think that the silver dog on the hood of the runaway Mac truck is in control."

"C'm here and suck it," Ray said to Brandon while laughing and pointing at his naked crotch.

"Okay," replied Brandon, grinning, "give me a magnifying glass so I can find it."

"It'z right here, silly," Barb said to the wide receiver as she reached over and started to play with the star safety's balls.

"You have to let us use the showers," I said calmly, "the ones in the Women's Locker Room don't have hot water."

"Argh," said Coach as he retreated to his office and closed the door.

"Really," asked Tom.

"Not since we turned off the gas supply," said Jeff.

I took off my uniform top and threw it on the growing pile of discarded clothing. I kissed Jeff, who pulled my sports bra off over my head. Tom pulled down my skirt ... and my panties ... and stroked my bare pussy. Then, together, they lifted me up and carried me into the shower room, carefully setting me down on the tile next to Cathy.

Cathy was on her knees. She had one hand on Leo's muscular butt and the other on Bobby's equally ripped ass as she gleefully went back and forth, licking and sucking first one long hard cock, and then the other.

Jeff tossed his shirt on the floor. I knelt on it and did the same with him and Tom, cupping their balls while going back and forth taking each cock into my mouth in turn ... licking ... sucking ... stroking ... mmm ... so good ... so very good.

"Hey, there's a box of condoms from Student Services in Coach's office," Leo said.

After Cathy and I had each swallowed two loads apiece...

"Let's get 'em," she said, helping me to my feet.

As I reached my feet we kissed, mixing a whole lot of tastes together.

Then I slapped my girl's ass and we walked, naked and soaking wet, into the coaches' office ... right behind AD Davis.

"Ron, can you tell me why there is a Roman orgy going on over in the shower room?"

"David, I don't know what I can do other than make sure it's all consensual. Admin says that I have to allow girls into the locker room and I can't censure gay sex. So, I imagine that if I censured non-gay sex it would be seen as discriminatory."

"Gawd damn, Ron, this place just hasn't been the same since the English Department put Aristophanes' Lysistrata on the freshman reading list."