Just Another Hotel Stay Pt. 01

Story Info
A romantic stay at a hotel ends with a young teen joining in.
1.9k words
4.27
14.1k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James pressed the button for the ground floor and waited for the lift doors to shut before answering Sophia's question. "You know me, I looked already I'm having the fillet steak, you?"

Sophia was staring into the mirrored back of the lift, touching up her long dark hair and readjusting her emerald green dress,  which flowed and complimented her curves and breasts. James was leaning beside the lift buttons watching.

"To be honest, I'm really looking forward to dessert."

"I bet you are," James said with a smirk.

"Ha, no they have a nice cheesecake, and I'm looking forward to some nice cocktails at the bar, then head back to the room," Sophia winked at James, who just nodded as the doors opened and he led the way to the hotel restaurant.

Sophia followed beside him, switching hands with her channel clutch bag so she could link arms with him. As they walked her heels clicked with each step on the tiled floor.

"I'll never get bored of that sound," James said quietly as they approached the restaurant.

"Hello, table for two?" said the slim blond at the restaurant entrance.

"Yes we have a reservation for 7:30," replied James.

The blond woman nodded and checked her screen.  "I'm sorry sir we're running slightly behind. If you head to the bar and take this, it will buzz when your table is ready." She hands James a small black device who takes it and walks towards the bar with Sophia still linked to his arm.

They sat on one of the various stools dotted around the oval bar. James glances around, several other couples are sitting at the bar, and one of the barmen hands a Mojito to a woman sitting close to Sophia. A man opposite side of the bar points to one of the spirits on the stocked shelf of the central bar.

"I reckon she's on a first date," Sophia says leaning into James's ear.

"What makes you think that?" replies James.

"Young, pretty. Keeps looking at her phone. I remember when we first met. I was so frightened of being stood up."

James smiles, "Yep me too which is why I was late, glad you turned up 10 years ago." He kisses her cheek.

"What can I get you two," interrupts the barmen. James blushes slightly as he faces the barmen, "I'll have an Ashai draught please and you?" James points to Sophia who replies with, "Mojito please." The barmen nods and begins to make the drinks.

"Good choice on the Mojito," said a young sweet voice.

They look at the young girl beside Sophia. She has blond wavy hair and striking grey eyes against lightly tanned skin. A tight black dress clings to her small body. James's eyes trace her figure down to her legs, unable to hide the joy in his eyes seeing she's wearing black holdups, which are visible through the dress's thigh slit and more pronounced because her legs are crossed. On her feet are a pair of small black Converses.

The young girl continues, "Takes away the nerves plus it's my favourite drink."

"I was just saying to my husband James I bet she's on a first date. So are you?"

The girl finishes a sip of her drink and nods. "Yeah, met him on a dating app, first time doing anything like this. I'm Holly, by the way, you two look nice."

"Aww thank you, I'm Sophia. And you look very pretty too. The man will be an idiot not to turn up." James watches Holly, the conversation blurs into the background as he stares at her small perky breasts, crossed legs and her slightly tapping foot moving up and down.

"We will do that won't we, James?" James looks at Sophia blankly, "Uh, yeah of course." Sophia turns back to Holly and touches her arm and smiles, "Everything will be OK, we will make sure you have a good night if he doesn't turn up."

The barman gives James his beer and Sophia her cocktail. "Put it on my room tab please, room 85," says James.

Sophia raised her glass, Cheers to Holly and her mystery date. They all raised their glass and drank.

"Looks like it's our time to go," James flashes the buzzing device signalling their table is ready. "See you, Holly,"

"Bye," she replies to both of them and watches as they walk back to the restaurant. She takes a good look at Sophia's hourglass figure and James's wide back and muscular physique and bites her lip slightly.

Holly opens up the dating app on her phone, the last message from Cole 22 minutes ago reads, "Can't wait to see you." She replies back, "Sorry something came up, maybe another time. So sorry." She puts her phone back down and sips her drink, watching the couple she just met converse at their table.

"You two got along well," said James

"You would too if you stopped eyeing her up."

James grimaced, "What, but..."

"I know what you're like James, plus you have a fetish for hold-ups and socks."

"Oh so you noticed them too, huh," James said with a smile.

"I'm allowed to look, no harm done."

Sophia rolled her eyes and took her plate from the waitress, they skipped starters and went straight to the main course. They ate in almost total silence.

James sat back and took a big gulp of beer. "That was a great steak, how was your salmon, Soph?"

"Perfect, not too big and I feel perfectly full and not bloated." "Dessert?"

"No, I'm going to sit back with Holly she's been over there for a while now." James nods, "Well I'm ordering that cheesecake you mentioned for myself."

"Still not here?" Sophia asks sitting down beside Holly.

She shakes her head, "No he messaged saying he can't come. So I'm just enjoying a drink now."

"Aww, we will join you for a drink, make sure you have a good night. James is just eating his dessert then he will join us. he can never say no to dessert."

"Is that what gives him the big muscles?" Holly blushed as the words left her mouth and grimaced. Sophia waved her hand dismissively and laughed it off. "Don't say that to him, his ego is big enough." The girls laughed together and ordered two more cocktails.

"So how old are you if you don't mind me asking?" Sophia looked into Holly's eyes and noticed them sparkle as their eyes locked on to each other.

"I'm 19," Holly replies, crossing her legs to the other side.

"Feels like yesterday I was your age but we're 35 and 36 with two kids. Hotels are the only way we can escape to relax and have uninterrupted sex."

"There's something hot about sex in hotel rooms, but probably because my first was in one."

"Oh really," replied Sophia, "Are you staying here tonight?" she continued.

Holly quickly downs her drink, "Is that an invite?"

"Do you want it to be?"

Holly nods.

James joined the bar as the barman passed 3 shots for them.

"Jesus, are we really doing shots?" exclaims James

"Yep, then Holly is coming to our room." James finished his shot before Sophia finished the sentence.

Holly put her hand on Sophia's thigh. "I would prefer my room, You'll see why."  Sophia and Holly chinked the shot glasses together and downed them.

They left the restaurant together giggling and chatting, slightly tipsy from the alcohol, they eventually made it to Holly's room.

The room was identical to theirs except for the vast array of toys in the room.

A large black suction dildo is stuck onto the mirror, A magic wand is laid on the bed with various other vibrators and dildos spread across the bed. On the side table was some Lube. On the dresser was a well-endowed strap-on.

Holly slipped her shoes off and quickly put some quiet background music on. Sophia also took her heels off, now the same height as Holly. She walked over and kissed her and soon both girls had their arms around each other, tongues in each other's mouths, flicking and darting, heads turning as they kissed passionately.

James stripped to his boxes, his hard bulge pronounced, approached and joined in the kissing three-way. His hand ran down each of their backs resting and grabbing their ass cheeks as they kissed.

Sophia pulled away, letting James and Holly enjoy each other. She slipped off her green dress revealing her large breasts and crotchless black panties. She licked her fingers and rubbed her clit as she moved to the dildo on the mirror.

Sophia got on all fours with her big ass up and took the brown dildo in her mouth, her head bobs up and down it as she moans rubbing her clit.

James spins Holly around so she faces Sophia. "Eat her pussy," he whispers as he takes off her dress revealing her small naked body except the dark thigh highs on her cute legs.

Holly nods and gets behind Sophia on all fours and starts kissing her bum cheeks and works her tongue to Sophia's tight asshole where she licks enthusiastically spurred on by Sophia's moans.

James joins behind Holly and notices a little metal butt plug in her cute ass. "You are a naughty girl aren't you," he says pulling the plug out and filling the hole with his tongue. Holly gasps as the plug is removed and moans into Sophia's ass as his tongue darts into hers.

Sophia gags on the dildo as she fucks her mouth harder. "I need something in me, I'm so horny," she mumbles between breaths. Sophia's throat makes a glugging noise as she fucks her mouth deep then spits her salvia over the dildo "Stick something in me," she repeats breathlessly as her mouth plunges down the dildo, her eyes watering as she chokes but she doesn't care, she wants her holes filled.

She feels Holly's small fingers squelch into her. "More,"  she moans. Three fingers. "More," A fourth is added thrusting into her dripping pussy. Sophia spits a long gloopy strand of saliva and fucks the dildo again with her throat. "keep fingering me, more," she glugs. She feels Holly lube her thumb and hand on her sopping wet pussy and push. Sophia leans back as Holly pushes and her hand slips in. "That's it fuck me with your hand," Sophia hangs her head unable to suck the dildo as she's overwhelmed with the pleasure of being fisted. Her moans grow louder with each thrust and her feet twitch as she cums while being fucked with Holly's hand.

Holly pulls out and looks at all the pussy juice covering her hand. Sophia Turns around and plunges her pussy down the dildo and takes Holly's hand and licks her juices off as she bounces back and forth on the dildo, moaning as she licks and sucks Holly's fingers.

"Now I want to taste you." Holly didn't hesitate, she moved closer towards Sophia and leaned back her cute legs in the air with pointed toes and glistening pussy ready to be eaten.

James kneels beside her and she turns her bead to take his cock in her mouth. Sophia leans down and licks Holly's pussy with large long strokes, and small quick ones on her clit accompanied by sucking with each stroke different. Holly's pussy throbbed and her body squirmed with pleasure, her moans muffled by James's cock fucking her mouth.

"Hmmm you're so wet, James I think she's ready for your cock."

To be continued...