Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 17

Story Info
Part 17 of a life story about scat and watersports.
1.1k words
4.66
7.5k
3
0

Part 17 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Routine

The pandemic has a big effect on us. We both work from home. Also, we are pretty much free to our work whenever we want and where we do it. Sometime I take my laptop outside and sit on the terrace and work from there.

It is also an excellent situation for our sex life. Whenever one of us gets turned on we can have sex and/or play really dirty games with each other.

The other day I was also working on my laptop in the garden when Mieke sneaked up on me and put a handful of her poo straight in my face without warning. With her other hand she put a large towel over my laptop so that it wouldn't get messy.

With her gloved hand she rubbed my face very firmly and pushed a lot of her shit in my mouth and ordered me to swallow as much as I could. I was so incredible horny and surprised that it was not difficult to oblige.

Afterwards she serviced me with a heavenly blow job and i did my best satisfying her with a good fingering. We both ended up exhausted in the grass.

Another time we did a marathon with Mieke shitting in my face every single day for two weeks. We just have that freedom now. Boring? Not at all. Even after ten times in a row I still can't get enough of her shitting on me. The sight, the smell, the sound, the feeling of her shit landing and oozing on my face and the taste when some (or all) of it enters my mouth. We are in heaven.

Yesterday Mieke took me to the bathroom and placed me on my back on the floor. With all the ropes and other bondage gear we have she tied me up to the heater, faucets and towel rack. I was completely immobile. Couldn't move at all. I could only wiggle my head a little bit between my tight stretched arms that were tied above me.

Then she pooped a very large shit on a plate and placed it on my chest. That way I could enjoy the smell before the real action.

With a table spoon she scooped a little poo and told me to open my mouth. I would have to be a good boy and swallow all of it. Scoop after scoop she fed me the entire contents of her bowel movement that rested on that big plate.

Although it is difficult to swallow that much, being forced to do it makes it a lot easier and makes me overcome my nausea.

After the last scoop she got a funnel, placed it in my mouth and began to piss. I had to swallow all of that too. With a little gurgling I washed away all the shit that was still in my mouth.

But that was yesterday. And now, still aroused by my adventure, I don't feel like working. This Monday I decide to call in sick and turn over once more and cuddle with Mieke. Although I am still not working at the office I still have to let my coworkers know I will not be available for video calls.

I am starting to spoon Mieke and feel her lovely buttocks against my dick. A few minutes later she farts big time and immediately my cock springs to life. I put my head under the blankets and sniff what is left of the beautiful smell of her intestine gasses.

Mieke says there is more to come and I turn around and put my nose between her butt cheeks. Not long after she farts again and the wonderful direct smell hits me and I inhale it deeply. This so great and so much better.

"There is a turd coming sweety".

My stomach contracts with anticipation and longing for her poo.

She orders me lie on my back. She starts to squat over me and tells me to lick her anus and keep licking it till she is done.

While I rim her I notice that her sphincter is widening. Another little cute fart comes out and ferociously I keep licking and push my tongue deep in her poop chute. There I feel the hard pointy front of her morning shit.

I ask her if it may be better to put some towels under me but she tells me it's fine.

Slowly she lets go and without pushing the first part of her poo slides past my tongue while I keep licking. The small turd falls on my chin and lands next to my head on the bed.

Then the much softer poo follows. I hold my mouth tightly over her poo hole to prevent anything from escaping. Still licking at the same time. My mouth begins to fill up with her sweet tasting poo. I feel like my mouth is exploding because it can't hold any more than this. I have a hard time licking and close my mouth now.

Her very soft shit is still coming and fills the area around my mouth and nose.

Then she is done and sits up. She tells me to empty my mouth in her hand. When I fill her hand she starts rubbing her shit and saliva mix all over my face. She even rubs it all over my entire head. In my hair. Up my nose. In my ears and again in my mouth.

She orders me to clean her hand as good as I can. When I am almost done she grabs my cock and rubs more shit all over my glans. The she starts jerking me off. She keeps her open mouth close to it to catch all the sperm later. Meanwhile she spits on my dick to lubricate more.

I feel my climax is near and I warn her. Without a trace of disgust she now put my glans into her wide open mouth and keeps jerking.

I explode and shoot my load deep into her throat.

Then she squats over my face again and begins to pee. Her strong morning piss is running over my face.

Then she spits my cum over my face and turns around again in sits on my face sliding up and down to make things really messy.

She keeps rubbing her cunt over my face and minutes after she is coming too.

Panting for breath she lies down next to me and tells me that this must have been the best orgasm she had for years and that what she did with me feels like a victory. This was the first time she did not use gloves and also actually tasted her poo on my dick.

I feel very lucky and tell her I am so proud of her.