Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 26

Story Info
Part 26 of a life story about scat and watersports.
1.3k words
4.59
2.9k
2
0

Part 26 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renate part 3

The business trip to Germany ended after the afternoon session with our business partners to be.

Just one more night in the hotel and then we had to go home again. I promised myself that this would not be the end of it. I just hoped Renate would feel the same.

When we talked about what we should do with our evening she was really straightforward and asked me to tie her up all evening and do all nasty things to her that I could think of.

I asked her what we should do after we all went home. Would she like to see me again? And where and how?

She replied that she did and that she had a specially equipped room in her own house in another city in Germany so she could be what she wanted to be. A dirty 24/7 sub. And that I was very much welcome to come there for a few days once in a while. How often? A few times a year seemed ok for her and that would also be believable for the number of business trips I would have to fake for the merger. Just had to pretend the merger wasn't going as fast as we all hoped and that there would be a need for follow-ups and my assistance in the working processes when all operations were taken over by the other company.

So I guessed that Renate would be a nice way of letting off steam in my downhill going marriage. Especially because Renate was into the dirty things I really began missing in my disaster of a marriage.

If Renate was comfortable with that I would be too. She obviously wasn't looking for a commitment from me not herself. So much was clear from conversations we had already. Fun was the main reason for our adventure. No strings attached.

After dinner we went up to room 215 again. She opened her suitcase and took out all kinds of bondage gear. Ropes, a ball gag, a black head hood mask with only an opening for the mouth and a lot of other black stuff. I got a 'little' bit excited again.

She also had a huge vibrator that she called a magic wand that later appeared to be the real name of such a device. I would have to use that thing on her to tease her.

She undressed and climbed the bed. On her back she stretched her arms and told me to tie her wrists to the bed posts. So I did. Tight but not too tight. I did not want to cause any pain.

She put her legs up in the air and told me to tie her ankles to the bed posts as well. This way she was open for business all the way. Her cunt and asshole were accessible very easy now.

I asked if this was not uncomfortable. I guessed it might begin to stress and hurt after a while but she said she was very flexible and she trained herself to do this regularly. She just had to relax and all would be fine.

I was intrigued by the hood mask and picked it up and showed it to her. She nodded.

I put the mask over her head and indeed her whole head was covered now only leaving her mouth open to breathe or swallow. She told me I could do anything to her now. I promised her she would have to swallow several things indeed.

She was completely delivered to my fantasies and lust now.

I took the magic wand and plugged it into the wall socket. A very lengthy cord made it possible to reach anywhere. I switched it on and it began buzzing mildly. I pressed the + button to make the vibrations a little heavier. That should do the trick. I began by touching her thighs with the wand and slowly moved the device in circles to her buttocks and asshole. She trembled. She was very horny and I saw her juices flowing from her cunt. Irresistible.

I put the wand away for a while and buried my face in her very wet pussy. I began to slide my face in and out her cunt rubbing her with my nose and licking the tasty salty juices out of her.

Then I applied the wand again. I put it directly on her clit. She was moaning and panting heavily.

After a few minutes, just before I thought she would have an orgasm, I stopped. She screamed for more but I told her she would have to wait. She purred with delight.

Since I had tied her up with her head on the foot end I could also reach her mouth very easily. I took my swollen cock and told her to open her mouth. She did and willingly swallowed my dick as deep as she could. I pressed hard and I swear I could feel her tight throat enclosing the tip of my dick. That was a wonderful feeling. I pulled back and pushed it in again. Again and again, pushing harder and harder. She began to gag but encouraged me to go on. It would not be very long for me to explode deep in her throat but I didn't want to cum just yet. We had all evening.

So I let my cock ease up a little and felt I had to piss. I ordered her to open up her mouth again and warned her that my pee was coming and she would have to swallow everything. With a little bit each time I sprayed my piss in her mouth and she eagerly drank it all.

When I was done I French kissed her and put my dick in her mouth again. This time I bent forward and assumed the 69 position. Her pussy was even wetter than before and it was heavenly. My cock in her mouth and my mouth and nose in her cunt. I could also reach her asshole like this and I wetted my fingers with her juices and slid in two fingers up her poop chute. I pushed them as deep as I could and like before I could feel my fingers reaching her shit inside her bowels. That triggered my cock to grow even bigger and I could feel her gag heavily. But again she was fine with that.

When I released my fingers from her butthole she farted big time. Since my head was still there I could enjoy the direct smell of it. That always was the best way to smell a fart. Directly from ass to nose. Overpowering but lovely.

Then I took the magic wand again and put it on her clit. This time it didn't take long for her to reach an extremely violent orgasm.

Now it was time for me to finish. I couldn't hold it any longer. Once again I told her to open her mouth and with my dick just over her head I started to jerk off. With the final strokes I pointed my dick in her mouth opening and thick blobs of cum shot straight into her throat. She could do nothing else but swallow all of it.

I had to sit down on the bed from exhaustion. I asked if she needed a drink and if I had to untie her. She wanted a little wine from the mini bar and so I took a small bottle of beer. I untied her and she was glad to sit upright again.

We toasted on our fantastic experience and called it a night. This time I went to my own room to get some decent sleep and we agreed to join breakfast next morning at 8 am.

After breakfast Renate joined me at the hotel reception to check out. We exchanged phone numbers and promised each other to meet in a few months.

She took a taxi to the train station and I hopped on a bus to the airport where I would have a flight to Amsterdam.