Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 29

Story Info
Part 29 of a life story about scat and watersports.
1.3k words
4.72
3.4k
2
0

Part 29 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renate part 6

So there she sat, face and hair covered in shit. Still tied down to the chair and eagerly waiting for more ways to serve me and living up to the moment later in the day that I would finally allow her to cum.

I asked her if she needed anything. Something to eat or drink perhaps. She told me she would love to have some espresso and a sandwich. It was all available in the kitchen.

So I went to the kitchen, made a double espresso for her and also for me and prepared a ham sandwich for both of us. Searched the kitchen drawers for a small spoon and took two bananas from the fruit bowl.

When I was back in the playroom I fed her the coffee sip by sip. Meanwhile used the little spoon to scoop some shit from her forehead and forced her to eat it in between sips of coffee. She was breathing heavily and was totally enjoying all of this.

I also gave her bites of the sandwich and peeled ne of the bananas. A nice fresh and firm banana. That gave me an idea.

I got on the floor and laying down I crept under her chair again where I found her bottom still wide open and still dirty from the shitting and my face rubbing her buttocks and asscrack.

I put my finger up and inside her poop chute to see if it was still shit lubricated enough. It was and I licked my finger clean. Then I broke the banana in half and pushed one of the pieces with the pointy end upwards into her ass. That went easy enough and so I put the other piece of banana up there too.

I told her to hold it there as long as she could.

Then I decided to get the other banana too and did the same thing with it. So now there were two bananas up her bowels. She must have felt an enormous desire to defecate. But she was alright and said it was a wonderful feeling while being denied to shit them out for a while longer.

This got my motor running again and headed for the kitchen to get another banana. Went back and stood in front her so she could watch me shoving a banana up my own ass too. I bent over leaning on another chair and lubricated the banana as well as my ass hole with saliva. Then broke the banana in two pieces too and shoved the banana up my own anus.

I felt a little resistance from the turd that was already making its way down. But I pushed through and closed my sphincter behind the last piece of banana.

Then I resumed feeding Renate the rest of the sandwich.

I did not take long for me to get an overwhelming desire to shit. I could not hold it anymore.

Rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a large plate. In the playroom I put the plate on the floor and squatted over it releasing the contents of my bowels.

When I was finished I saw the banana pieces all covered in poo lying on the plate. I took one of the pieces in my hand and with Renate watching I started to eat the banana together with all the shot that was clinging to it. I told her that this was exactly what she would have to do with the bananas up her own ass. Of course she did not object.

Ate the second piece the same way and really enjoyed the combined taste of the banana with the shit. Somehow the tastes complement each other and decided I would do this more often.

Then there was still a lot of my shit on the plate left that followed after the shit stained banana pieces. I scooped up all of the shit and smeared Renate's face with a new fresh layer of shit on top of her shit mask that was already there from her own crap. This time I used some saliva to make the shit a little more gooey and spread the whole mess in her hair as well. Now her whole head was almost unrecognizable. I could only see that it was a head with an open gasping mouth and a dirty nose sticking out but It was essentially just a big ball of shit.

Now it was time to wait and let her wallow in shit and indulge in her submission for a good while.

To kill time I told some stories about my experiences as a young boy with my developing perversions.

She told me some of her forming years too that had given her some big trouble with her parents. But she decided it was her life and left her elderly home before she was 19. With her newly found freedom she quickly discovered that there was so much more to enjoy about sex. Her first serious boyfriend made her aware that she wanted to serve as a sub and wanted to do every kinky and perverted thing he desired. In the beginning that went very well and he took really good care of her even if she was serving him 24 hours a day 7 days a week. She was allowed to go outside once a day and then they would go to the park or the woods, sometimes wearing a latex suite under her clothes and sometimes with her pants full of shit. That was extremely exciting for her.

Needless to say, that got me very horny again.

About an hour later I told her she could let go of the bananas. I put the plate on the floor under her chair and told her to push. She didn't need to push at all. With a big splash they came shooting out of her ass and fell on the plate.

That was beautiful. 4 pieces of banana covered in some poo remnants that were still up there after she shat on my face earlier.

I picked up the plate and held it under her nose. I told her to open her mouth and piece by piece I pushed the bananas in her mouth. Savoring every bit to the fullest she swallowed everything.

By this time my dick was rock hard again and decided to smear a little of the poo on her head over my glans and push my cock in her mouth again. She sucked it clean and I started to jerk off again and minutes later ejaculated in her wide open mouth.

When I regained my strength I thought it was time to release her from the chair. I untied her carefully and placed her on the bed with the black silky water resistant sheet. I climbed on the bed too and lowered my bottom over her face and sat down.

I felt the layer of shit on her face spread a little over my buttocks and her face and then I began to ride her. I slid my butt up and down over her face for a long time.

Now a lot of crap was going up her nose and into her mouth again. Her eyes were plastered too and she really couldn't see anything anymore. Following this I sat beside her and began smearing her face ferociously. She begged me if she was allowed to have an orgasm. I thought she deserved it.

On top of her I assumed the 6 position, put my cock in her mouth again and started licking her clit slowly but firmly. It did not take very ling for her to reach an overwhelming orgasm. With my dick in her mouth she made muffled sounds of extreme pleasure. I kept licking her sensitive clit so she unvoluntary peed a little which of course I enjoyed a lot.

Totally exhausted I crept up to her and covered in filth we cuddled for half an hour.

So far for the perversions of day one. We decided to clean up thoroughly and go out for dinner (on me) and see a movie (Get Smart -- Agent 86 with Steve Carell).

What a day this was.

... to be continued ...