Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 30

Story Info
Part 30 of a life story about scat and watersports.
1.1k words
4.73
4k
1
0

Part 30 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renate part 7

It was a great night out and the Greek food proved to be authentic and very tasteful. Especially the dolmadakia with the lemon sauce and the gyros platter were excellent.

We enjoyed the movie very much and took the bus back to Renate's place.

There we took another red wine and called it a night. I was allowed to sleep in her bed and we cuddled for a while. Making plans for the next day I dozed off.

I woke up fairly early and remember my task as a "master" and her task as a sub.

My bowels were grumbling and felt I had to fart big time. I decided to hold it as well as I could and woke up Renate.

I told her to lay on her back. I climbed up on her and sat on her face.

I ordered her to starting licking my ass. She complied and started to slowly and gently lick my ass rim. I was really enjoying this. Nobody had ever licked me like that. Then she pushed her tongue inside and made moaning noises.

Then my fart came. While she had her tongue up my ass I ripped a good one. I know from experience that this was awesome. The smell straight from the source was so much different and more overwhelming then from a distance.

She gasped for air but I could tell she became very horny from this.

I farted again. And then again some.

I stood up and kissed her. She even thanked me.

I reached for my butt and pushed my index finger in and felt the soft tip of a turd that was due for delivery but not just ready yet. With my dirty finger I wiped the bridge between her nose and mouth. This is what they call a "dirty Sanchez" in the Urban Dictionary because it looked like a mustache like this.

I made her face wet with my saliva and again climbed on top of her and began to ride her face with my ass crack. She kept out her tongue and that feeling was so good!

Needless to say I had a huge boner from all this. I turned around and poked my giant dick in her mouth. Without any effort she managed to swallow my tree to the base into her throat. Obviously she had trained a lot on this. She did not even gag. I sure would have. Not that I am interested in trying to swallow a cock. Cannot even think about it. I am so 100% straight. The only way I would ever swallow a cock it would have to be my own. But that would only be possible when cloning was perfected. Then I would definitely have my own clone within reach to do all kinds of nasty stuff. Including sucking his/my dick. And some very dirty other things if you catch my drift.

Of course my urge to shoot my load was very high but I decided to wait. A man can only endure so many ejaculations a day so it was best to spread my orgasms over the day and use them wisely.

This was a nice start of the day anyway so I asked her if she wanted breakfast. I did.

She told me there was orange juicy in the fridge and there were bake-off croissants as well.

We both got up and before having breakfast I asked her if she wanted to pee on me and me on her as well. We both still didn't have our morning pee yet so that was about time.

Both naked we went to the shower and on turns we peed on each other's heads.

Both dripping with our strong morning pee we rubbed each other's bodies till we were both dry but smelly.

We enjoyed breakfast and discusses what we should do the rest of our whole day.

I suggested we use cling film on her if she had that handy. She had and she was excited about that.

She got a whole roll of cling film from the kitchen and followed me to the bedroom again. Standing naked in front of me I began to wrap her. I started with her legs and circling the cling film around her tightly I completely wrapped her body including her arms closely stuck to the side. Except for her feet no part of her was uncovered.

To let her breathe I punched a hole in the cling film near her mouth. There she stood, all wrapped.

I made her shuffle to the bed and when she couldn't move any further I pushed her onto the bed so she laid there on her back unable to move.

What a sight that was. Again she was completely at my disposal and I could do anything I wanted to her.

I also poked a hole in the film to be able to lick her pussy and use the vibrator on her. I climbed the bed and assumed the 69 position, put my dick in her mouth and bent down to lick her clit while having the vibrator within reach. After a few minutes she made sounds that made clear she really was enjoying it. And I was too because she made wonderful movements on my cock and I forced it deep into her throat and still she didn't gag at all.

Then I used the vibrator directly on her clit and she almost immediately had an orgasm.

Now I cleared some cling film from her mouth and nose and started jerking off over her face. But when I was almost there I stopped because I felt I really had to poop. So I climbed off the bed and held my hand under my ass and pushed. Nice dark brown, soft and creamy poop piled up in my hand.

When I was done I pushed the mess in her face. With my fingers I worked her nose and pushed more and more of my shit into her nostrils. Was not sure if she liked that but she did and told me she had never had this before. I also pushed a good portion into her vagina. And then I fucked her while the shit was a very lovely sucking and squishing lubricant. This felt so good! I used to do this sometimes with shit in a washcloth, push my dick in and then jerk off. That felt like this too.

It did not take long for me to cum. I took my cock out and push it in her mouth again where she sucked it some more enjoying the taste of cum and shit.

Then I set her free from the cling film and we had a quick shower again.

She mentioned her intentions for the afternoon. She had been saving her shit for a few weeks and put it all in boxes and kept them in a freezer. Now would be a good time to collect them and put them all in warm water so the shit could thaw.

... to be continued ...