Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 35

Story Info
Part 35 of a life story about scat and watersports.
1k words
4.71
2.3k
0

Part 35 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The little accident in the woods

Today we are making a day of it. We are going hiking in the woods near Appelscha. We have brought a picnic lunch and I have it all packed in my handy backpack.

The drive towards Appelscha is pleasant. No heavy traffic and the weather is very nice.

We talk about our future retirement that is around the corner for both of us. I have set up a new business involving MLM (Multi Level Marketing) and ownership of parts of a newly built metaverse. This is where people can get immersive experiences doing business, shopping and also play games to earn money. We are doing very well so there is a good chance we can both even retire a little earlier than planned.

We have big travel plans for that time. We for instance want to visit New Zealand and we really only want to do that if we can fly business class. Otherwise we think it's too long a journey to sit cramped up in coach.

We arrive at the parking lot near the Appelscha woods and sand dunes. It is very quiet and the weather is ideal for a hike and picnic. I put a little blanket in my backpack as well, close the car and off we go.

We start out in the first part of the woods with pine trees but soon the surroundings open up to reveal the large sand dunes where Appelscha's Kale Duinen are famous for. It has been a while but I have been hiking here very often when I used to live very close to all of this. I still love it.

Over the sand we climb up to the largest dune and on the top we can see the television and radio tower of Hoogersmilde in the distance. We can also see the watchtower on the edge of the woods a few miles away. It is a beautiful sight and it fills my heart with melancholy thinking of the few good times my ex-wife and I had when we live here, But thank God, it's all way better now with Mieke.

We walk down the dune again and take a narrow path towards the more dense foliage in the distance.

Mieke says she has to pee and I look around of no one is coming so she could relieve herself right here. Not a soul in sight. She orders me to lie in the sand and so I do. I know what is coming and I think this so exciting.

She strips down her pants and squats over my face and sits down with her pussy on my open mouth. I close my mouth around her pee hole and then she starts to pee. Breathing through my nose I suck all of her piss into my mouth and swallow as fast as I can. Just like emptying a bottle. That easy. And also that fulfilling. Wonderful and very hot.

With a warm feeling in my gut I keep laying down for a while and Mieke bends over to french kiss me. The mellow taste of her urine is still there and she loves it.

She rearranges her clothes again and we resume our hike.

We walk past a few Scottish Highlanders that the park keeps on the grounds. Beautiful animals. Always intrigued by their shit piles. They are huge and beautifully shaped. Like piles of brownish green donuts. Not interested in playing with it though. As you know the only animal poo I like to play with is the soft shit of regular cows.

Slowly we are heading back to the parking lot. Still a mile or 2 to go. Walking along the sandy trail on the threshold of the sand dunes and the pine trees Mieke produces a huge fart. I immediately see on her face that something's wrong. Ashamed a bit she says she believes she just shat herself. She thinks it was a really wet fart.

I feel my cock stiffen again. This can only mean one thing for me. Clean up time.

Carefully we find a suitable spot in the bushes where she can drop her pants again so I can service her. I really want to clean her mess with my tongue. No matter how dirty she is down there. I want it all.

Slowly she strips down her pants followed by her underwear. A small blob of diarrhea is in het underwear. I bend over and lick the shit out of her panties. Sweet and stinky. I love it. It is not too bad and pnly her undies are a little stained now. Her ass however is still very dirty.

I lay down under her and she lowers her ass over my face. I reach out with my tongue and lick her as good as I can. With my open mouth enclosing her anus I push my tongue inside her shit hole. I can hear her enjoying this. She is moaning like crazy.

She tells me she will have to shit some more. I keep licking her asshole moaning too and that is her signal to release another stream of diarrhea straight into my mouth. Being hot as hell I swallow it as fast as I can. But I can't prevent it from overflowing a little. Her shit now covers my nose and cheeks.

With my hand I wipe most of it from my face into my mouth and enjoy the taste some more. She is done now and I clean her ass as good as I can. Then she pulls up her panties again and thanks me for my tongue job. She french kisses me and says she can't believe the sweet taste of the remnants of her shit on my lips.

I might be a little stained in my face when we return to the car but I don't care. Let people think what they think. I am having a better time than most of them.

When we get to the car the shit on my face has dried and I feel it pull my skin tight. I very nice souvenir from a unexpected adventure in the woods.