Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 36

Story Info
Part 36 of a life story about scat and watersports.
1.3k words
4.71
2.8k
1
0

Part 36 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Retired - A look into the future

I often think about the near future. I think about all the possibilities when Mieke and I have all the time in the world to explore and act out our fantasies.

I have read many stories about 24/7 submissive men and women that are completely at the mercy of their master or misstress. Especially for toilet duties. For being a human toilet and slave.

I imagine my week being divided into a few consecutive "free" days and a few days of being enslaved for a couple of days in a row. In these days I will perform all Mieke's wishes related to her bowel movements and bladder emptying.

There is a story developing in my head that I will tell you right now. It hasn't happened yet but I am sure it will when we are both retired. I told Mieke about it and she is as excited about my fantasies as I am. For a few days in a row she gets to do anything she wants as long as she comes home doing her business in my presence and forces me to eat and drink everything. We discussed keeping me healthy at the same time so along with feeding me her bodily waste she will also provide me regular food and drink.

Here it goes.

We still live in the same house in the countryside and we had an annex built attached to the house. In the annex there are two extra rooms. One of them is accessible through the kitchen.

One room is a small bedroom with a queen bed. The other one is a bathroom with a shower cubicle, a sink and a custom built toilet. The toilet doesn't flush. I can put my head in at the bottom and lie face up with my head on a soft nappa padding. Above my face is the actual toilet opening with toilet seat and lid.

From the bathroom I can reach the bedroom without opening the kitchen door. The kitchen door can be locked from the outside so once I am in and she locks the door I can't get out.

To be safe, in an emergency, I can leave the bedroom through a small window.

The bed has all hooks on the corners and lots on both sides. This will make it possible to do some serious bondage and tie me up very tight so that I will be virtually immovable.

On the wall of the bedroom are all necessary attributes to assist us with our dirty games. Ropes, hooks, funnels in different sizes, you name it. In the corner of the bathroom w also provided for a bucket with a firm lid. Here I can relieve myself if needed. If she doesn't order me to use my own waste in other ways that is.

In the kitchen door we created a small serving hatch that we will use to provide me regular food and drink.

In both rooms we also placed surveillance cameras of high quality to let Mieke check on me and also create some nice recordings of all the nastiness that will go on.

Then the moment is there. We decide that I will have to serve Mieke for three days in a row. All that time I am not allowed to leave the annex and she will lock me up in there.

With a expectant feeling in my gut I kiss Mieke "goodbye" and get undressed and enter the annex. I hear Mieke lock the kitchen door behind me.

I am really longing to serve my Goddess that is Mieke in any way possible. I can't wait for my first assignment or let's say first serving of her bodily waste.

Laying on the bed I patiently wait for what is to come. I have some books so I can entertain myself a little.

After about an hour I hear Mieke knocking on the door and she opens up the hatch. She puts a large beer glass of her piss on the small counter attached to the door. I will have to drink it in front of her. No problem at all. I gulp it all down in one go. She proudly looks at me and smiles. Good boy!

Without another word she takes back the empty glass and closes the hatch again.

Satisfied I lie down on the bed and continue reading the book I started an hour ago. It is Jack Vance's masterpiece Tschai. Again. This is the fourth time I am reading it. Once in every 10 years or so I pick it up and it continues to surprise me.

Just after finishing the first short chapter about the unforeseen crash on the planet of Tschai there is a knock on the kitchen door again.

This time Mieke comes in. She only wears a t-shirt and socks. I know what I am supposed to do now and without a word I walk to the fake toilet. I lie down on the floor on my back and slide my body upwards so my head enters the toilet. It's dark in here until Mieke opens the lid.

Then she sits down on the toilet seat. Her sphincter is only about an inch above my mouth. I tilt my head upwards and give her a little lick on her slowly opening ass hole. She moans in excitement.

She rips a little fart and I thankfully sniff it. Lovely.

Slowly her sphincter is opening up and soon a dark brown tip of a turd is appearing, I open my mouth widely and catch the first firm turd ball. I chew on it a little and I swallow it whole.

The rest of her shit is creamier and comes out a lot faster. I do my best to catch most of it in my mouth but there seems no end to it and a lot just overflows my wide open mouth and lands on my face. I chew and chew. I swallow what is in my mouth in parts and when I am done I see Mieke staring down the toilet. With her fingers she shoves the remaining shot on my nose, cheeks and chin into my mouth and orders me to eat all of it. Or else! I like the gentle pressure she puts in her words. It just gives me just enough motivation to comply with her wishes and overcome the nausea that is building up in my stomach from eating all of her crap. I feel so incredibly horny and have a big urge to jerk off and cum.

But I am not allowed to. She says to be patient and I will be glad to wait till a better moment.

She orders me to clean my face by the sink. I comply and she leaves the room. She closes the door behind her and hear it being locked.

On my own again in anticipation of what comes next.

Meanwhile I hear noises in the kitchen that could only mean she is making us food. Half an hour later there's another knock on the door and the hatch opens up. She puts a full plate of fried rice with saté and peanut sauce on the counter and completes it with a bottle of beer and a beer glass full of piss again.

She tells me to drink the piss and use the glass for the beer afterwards so I can have a nice drink along with the food.

I thoroughly enjoy the pee, the beer and the meal. It makes me very thankful and satisfied.

I guess this will be it for today.

Right before bed time she brings another glass of her wonderful mellow pee and with that gulped down the day ends and go to bed and decide to go to sleep.

I wonder what the next day will bring.