All Comments on 'Fifty Shades of Pink'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've read this same story within the last month' now when can they have a contest were they both fuck 50 people in one month to see who wins?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

If a mam wants to suck cock, if he thinks it’s “delicious”, then he’s gay and it’s time to come out of the closet.

Not a bad thing; but he’s not straight and LW has one thing going for it: it’s not Gay Male.

Now if they both monogamy is unnatural, why get married? The concept of marriage is monogamy. It’s 2 ppl joined in one relationship to the exclusion of everyone else.

If sex with multiple partners is so desirable, why do prostitutes and porn stars turn to drugs as a coping mechanism?

Why do we disdain women who sleep around?

Prostitution isn’t called high-risk because you’re fucking on a trapeze, it’s because you pick up bad dates, evil men who thrive on hurting women and you think hubby is going to be able to be there for all 50 guys (which translates to almost 2 a day)

There is nothing good that’s going to come from this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t get more stupid.

.

But this author always seems to try.

.

1 *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Utter trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The second paragraph contains one of the dumbest statements I’ve ever seen:

“…she came up with what she called her Fifty Shades of Pink Campaign, and I understood why she called it "shades of pink." I still don't know how she came up with the number fifty, but the shades, of course, came from the best selling book…”

The book “Fifty Shades of Grey”?

And the narrator doesn’t know where the number fifty came from?

Did you forget to include the part about his traumatic brain injury? Or some other explanation for his cognitive impairment?

Perhaps because you spent so much time trying to poorly overwork an explanation of “Pink”?

Because we ALL know where the ‘Fifty’ AND the ‘Shades’ came from…

Heck, we even know where the ‘of’ originated.

That you/narrator do not is staggeringly stupid.

“I award you zero points and may God have mercy on your soul.” (Most probably know where that comes from too)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pathetic

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Start amateur porn site and at least make some cash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This writer proves that some people produce quantity over quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Here is another example of a writer who is bashing monogamy. These people tear down monogamy and monogamous marriage in particular, because it is counterintuitive to their choice of lifestyle. They inherently, if not consciously, recognize their polygamous lifestyle is destructive and not durable. They attack monogamy because not doing so means they would have to recognize it's value. Monogamy is the stable platform on which civilization has been built for millenia.

Polygamy sounds 'woke', liberating and fun at first blush, but it is inherently unstable. Multiple relationships (sexual partners) will still likely result in emotional connections being formed by one partner for another. If these emotional connections are not reciprocated by the recipient then hard feelings can be formed. This can lead the giver to jealousy, anger and hatred for the recipient who does not respond in kind. The spurned individual can also transfer their resentment to the rival or their affections. This often results in a negative outcome for at least one individual, likely more. A society full of constant domestic disress isn't viable. Few individuals will ever truly be happy with their personal relationships.

A polygamous society also increases the likelihood of rampant STDs becoming a societal health crisis. Even in our quasi-monogamous society we are dealing with the STD health issues. Acceptance or not, it is primarily due to promiscuity. Abstinence is the main gatekeeper protecting sexual health. Monogamy is not responsible for the infectious rates of the multitude of STDs such as syphilis, gonorrhea or the proliferation of herpes infections. I suspect that STDs are a bigger problem among practicers of the polygamous lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This sounds suspiciously familiar. Like some someone else posted this same story before. But who knows, all of this stupid cuckold crap reads the same. Like it came of the same mimiograph machine stencil, back in day when you could get high from sniffing the newly printed test passed out by the teacher. Yep, I remember getting some test forms that were still wet from being printed...uhhh. I MEAN! JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS! Make that CUCKS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Duuude, just smack yo empty skull on a wall till ya see fifty shades of brown.

Yo no talent in writing but maybe as a painter.

His final masterpiece, a period in brown voidnes of brain.

Captcha

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

565's main competition for most prolific purveyor of LW garbage returns with 3 more pieces of shit.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Wife Wants Fifty In 30 Days

Thats better than this idiotic closeted troll trying for his 50 stories in one day....as in he's so mentally ill he literally sits in moms basement listening to her getting it from some dude and waiting his turn to clean her up, and gets so bored he takes his feces and smears it on his PC and posts it here. Of course he does just do this to see what we say. And yes, he IS a named poster, we just get his panties into too much of a twist.

Well done Spanky MclittleDick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

can you say 50 types of VD!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the first and last story of yours I will ever read.

A closet queer jizz junky and his whore.

How romantic.

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 2 years ago

if they both [believe that monogamy is unnatural, why get married? This is a silly storty and should be in'Fetish' I cannot believe a marriage would survive in these circumstances. Despite opinions to the contrary most people who marry want the one who they marry, sure 50% fail( and not always for sexual reasons) but the initial belief is there

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES