Fight

Story Info
Cheating gf.
792 words
2.35
4.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two years since they were in a relationship, both M and F. F always held onto feelings for her ex all through this relationship. F just wanted sex to begin with, something to distract her and eventually sex became feelings. M and F had though a normal relationship, where they were intimate and they spoke but F always thought of X. M could never be X for her and that would stop her from being herself with him. Even though she said a lot, her actions meant she was still stuck in the past. She promised that she was in love, she has never felt like this before, M was crazy about F and M knew it.

In the time ahead, M started staying and becoming familiar, M became controlling though and drove F a little distant and one particular day they had a big fight where F wanted space.. F received a few texts from her ex and she was thinking about distracting herself just then. She then called him that night and it felt very familiar almost like two years were meaningless, and it was just yesterday she spoke to her ex, he had this way to make her lose all her inhibitions and she couldn't resist, they started talking like they used to, the flirted, she smiled, he did too, as it got later, they sexted that night and then had phone sex and all this was initiated because of a fight.

The next day, F lied to M that she was okay with him still and she loved him and was going to see a friend, she made plans to meet X the next day, they were sexting all day. You would think there should be guilt but F could only think of X inside her now. F and X met that night, had a warm embrace, they couldnt keep away from each other, within a few moments, their clothes were off, X was inside her, her small nipples inside his mouth. As his cock moved deeper inside her, she moaned louder and louder. she bounced on his cock as he sucked her breasts and bit her perky nipples, she had always had a well maintained body. X kept moving in and Out of F and she kept getting louder and louder, she kissed his lips and bit them harder as she begged him not to stop, she forgot completely about M, her 2 years with him.

He pushed her against the wall, slamming his cock deeper inside her tight pussy. She kept licking his lips as he kept pounding her harder and harder. She pushed him on the bed and jumped onto his face as he licked her pussy more and my, licking all the wetness, he pinched her nipples, holding onto them. She moved in front of him as he held her from behind and slid his cock in again and she kept wanting it harder and harder and soon his entire cock was inside her tight pussy going in and out. She scratches his back as he cums inside her and keeps cuming inside her. She turns around and goes down on him licking his chest and stomach and then sucking his cock faster and faster till he shoves it down her throat till she s gagging on it.she then spits on his cock and swallows the cum. They look at each other as if unfinished, he ties her up against the bed, goes in behind her biting her neck with his cock inside her, he had awoken her from a nightmare of the last two years.

this was the start of something M unfortunately discovered by accident as F buttdials him before this occurred and M is so happy to hear her voice and thinks he can forgive her but before he can speak he realises its the worst possible day and time as his gf is cheating on him and didn't think to tell him.

It dawned on them suddenly what they just did and X implored her to break up with M and be with him, F wrapped her naked body in X s arms and thought of M. F and X agreed to meet up later after she finishes with M. F decides to meet up with M and she starts with I am, but he stops her and says I know, you called me by accident last night and I heard everything, I am good, you can go. F feels really cruel at this point as she did care about M inspite of her deceit but she didn't want to be with him, she puts her hand on his shoulder and looks at him and walks away.