All Comments on 'Fighting Dreams Ch. 01'

by SimplySilver

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is way beyond dark. If I was in her situation I think I’d just find a way to kill my self, some things aren’t worth living through. Regardless of how very well written this is it’s definitely not for me. I couldn’t find anything erotic about any of this.

Best of luck with your writing

Tess (uk)

SimplySilverSimplySilverover 1 year agoAuthor

Tess, Noncon isn't going to be erotic to everyone; it's not supposed to be. It's supposed to make you feel worried and skeevy and a little bit concerned about what's going on. Sometimes that adrenaline feel is erotic to people. Sometimes its the strength of the hero/heroine to make it through regardless of the horrors despite the fact that most normal people would give up.

You said the same thing of Sold when you read it; that it was too dark and you didn't find the breeding line at the end erotic. But you keep reading things of mine that you know don't suit you if you're reading the warnings I post.

Fighting Dreams isn't supposed to be a pretty feel good set of kink and I've been clear about that from the front page. I put trigger warnings and author's notes on my stories warning people every single chapter for the reason that I know its not for everyone, and I'd rather people not waste their time on a story they dislike the content of.

Why you keep visiting my works when you know my brand of kink isn't for you I still have yet to figure out, but I highly recommend that since is the second piece of mine you've disliked so strongly that you don't read my works in the future.

All the best,

Silver.

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

Never mind the trigger warnings, it's the idea of judging a work by what makes *you uncomfortable. It's a failure of imagination, to suspend disbelief and live in the story as written. Me, I find this story fascinating, hot, fast paced, and fearless. I'm going to comment after I read more. This is top notch writing and an original vision. Cheers,

~PM

Emmalee_StrictEmmalee_Strict4 months ago

OK OK, so Jazzy is an action star. 'DIe Hard' meets 'Story of O'? And *dark; I ❤️ dark.

And you write beautifully, excellent pacing & vivid narrative voice. I shall certainly read on.

Best, Emm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimplySilver@SimplySilver
"Loathe the way they light candles in Rome, but love the sweet air of the votive. Hurt and grieve, but don't suffer alone; engage with the pain as a motive." - Achille's Come Down I've been seeking a breath in the real world and enjoying some of the filthiest and sweetest exp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES