Filipina Fun! Pt. 02

Story Info
It's day two and i discover how hot she is...
1.7k words
4.38
9.3k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up as the dawn broke over Makati not realizing I have slept the whole night.

Shelia was in the bathroom, so I thought through the previous days revelations. I actually had no idea Sheila would be so hot, she wasn't very experienced and we hadn't really discussed intimacy, so I was very happy with the events. I sat up- a little sore as I am not used to being penetrated, however it was a nice feeling knowing that I had Sheila's hot juice somewhere inside me.

It all seemed right, not perverted, not some vague fantasy as it really happened.

The bathroom door opened and in walked a vision of loveliness in a huge white toweling robe which swamped her slight body.

"Good Morning Mahal"

I replied

"Good Morning maganda " (beautiful in Tagalog)

"Mahal the shower is lovely, it is free now "

... she said as came in to the room, and gave me a big kiss on the lips- ((I love kissing) and I leapt up to the bathroom, gave her some privacy to dry her hair and get dressed as I had promised to take her shopping today so she could get some fashionable clothes.

I showered, shaved and came back in the room, naked and happy.

She was already dressed in some tiny cut off denim shorts and a plain white top, and looked lovely. I could feel my cock twitch in anticipation, but decided I needed some sustenance-, so I dressed and we went down for breakfast.

We went straight out to the Ayala Mall, and had an amazing few hours shopping, she was trying on some awesome dresses, and some nice shoes, and by the time we finished, having snacked in a local coffee bar at lunchtime, we had so many bags we called it a day.

We ordered some room service, cheesecake and green tea and sat in the room, chatting and she was looking at her phone and I was checking emails- it all seemed right and comfortable. We had only met properly about 24 hours before!

This was only a short trip this time, so I wanted to pack a lot in so I suggested we get ready as I had booked a nice Japanese restaurant in a nearby Hotel and I went to shower.

After I emerged, Sheila went in -- I was relaxing and I realized she was taking a long time, as girls do......

She had taken all her new make up and a lacy black set of push up bra and panties in with her. I wandered in to the bathroom, to gauge if I had to extend the booking time and I saw her leaning over the sink, applying her make up, that sex ass encased in black lace and I simply could not resist!

I walked up behind her, arms round her waist and she turned round and kissed me.

Immediately I got hard, (I had popped a blue pill with my tea earlier) and she rubbed her butt against the front on my chinos, and my fingers reached up and found her hard brown nipples through her lacy bra.

I pulled her panties down, and unlike a western girl, she did not object, but reached round and undid my top button. I dropped to my knees, having removed my trousers and put my tongue straight between her legs, finding her hot tight asshole. Her legs were shaking as I insinuated by tongue in as deep as it could go greedily eating her ass like a starving man.

I stood up, my cock was at full stretch, I reached for some lube, which we had left in the bathroom the previous evening, and as she was bending over the sink, I coated my cock and sunk it deep inside her. Straight in and bottomed out with my low hanging balls pressed against the light brown flesh of her perfectly formed buttocks.

She leaned on her arms over the sink area and sighed as she knew I was inside her making love too her like the woman she is, and soon I would be seeding her again.

As I held her buttocks, plugging her deeper and harder as she gasped with delight, I moved one hand round to the front of her bulging panties and stroked her, eventually putting my free hand inside them stroking her to full length and cradling her soft shaved balls.

I love Asian women she was nearly ready to go out, and here was I uncontrollably pounding her and she loved it. I stroked her in time to my thrusts and I could feel her about to cum at the same moment I climaxed deep in her. Her sexy panties were sticky at the front, and soon to be sticky at the back as I leaked out of her gaping hole..

I pulled her panties up sealing our cum inide her most private garment.

We kissed strongly again.

I assumed she would want to change, but she wanted to keep them on the whole evening so she could feel her stickiness and my thick white cum as it leaked out as time went by.

She put a new bigger pair over the top, and continued applying her make up as I used a flannel on myself, and we both got dressed and left the room. It was a warm and sweaty night, so we cut through the Mall to the hotel on the other side, and ate a delightful Japanese meal together.

Arm in arm we decided to walk back, and a light rain started which started to increase to a storm as were walked and then ran to the sanctity of our hotel. As we took the lift upstairs, she turned to me and said..

"Mahal, I can still feel you inside me -- and I am so horny for you "

She took my hand and guided it to her front, this girl was HOT!

We opened the door, both a little rain drenched, I wanted to jump into the shower, however Shelia had other ideas, As I locked the door, she backed into the wall, stripped her shorts and both sets of panties off, as they hit the floor, I could see that the inside pair was soaked through! I kissed her and told her to wait as I undressed. Her hand was all over my cock as I reached behind and out a finger inside her, it was so slick and wet, just like a horny pussy (with the mixture of lube and cum form before) and I lifted her up by the waist, her legs wrapped around my hips, thrust forward and I guided my cock inside her taking her full weight and she kissed me thrusting her tongue inside my mouth.

I wasn't sure how long I could hold her but she shifted forward and hungrily probed my mount with her tongue ...

"Fuck me Mahal- really fuck me hard, seed me Mahal seed your baby girl"

The angle was great for her as I was clearly hitting her 'P' spot, and she spurted in a powerful climax after around 20 thrusts, groaning into my mouth. I lowered her, she got to her knees and sucked me till I believe I was actually in her throat.

Wow this girl was on fire with lust, and I was so turned on and delirious with lust, that as she put her index finger inside me I involuntarily climaxed, pouring jet after jet of hot cum straight down her throat. She looked up, licking the corners of her mouth, stood up, kissed me and wrapped her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck and half dressed we somehow staggered into the huge bathroom, and stripped off, kissing as we went to shower together.

This wasn't just a casual fuck with a stranger, the chemistry between us was special. We showered each other, wrapped ourselves in those huge hotel robes and went to bed. We were chatting, touching, light kissing, and I took my robe off and slipped under the cool clean sheets. She did the same, then went to one of the shopping bags, and vanished into the bathroom.

She came out wearing a black see through baby doll nightie and tiny thong panties.

Clearly the sheer fabric was having an effect on her as she was struggling to contain her length.

I was tired and thought no way could I manage another session, so she came over, we hugged and she kissed me, moving her mouth round to my ears, licking them,and sure enough my mainly reliable big cock started to rise to the occasion. She lay on the bed, undid the ties at the front of the wispy garment, unveiling her sexy light brown flesh and the aroma of shower gel and sex filled my nostrils with delight. I stared at her boobs- I can't get over how sexy they are and I got very very hard now.

She opened her legs, raised her knees slightly, grabbed a new tube of lube and put her fingers inside her, making her tunnel of lust and love slick ready. Her thong panties were caught under her shaved balls and her hot cock was just sticking up at the angle of youth, staring at me. I enveloped it with my mouth, slowly, and carefully bringing it to full mast.

She pulled me on top of her, at the same moment as we kissed she guided me inside her, and murmured ....

"Make love to me darling, slowly, tenderly, and give me a baby -- fill me with your seed and complete me ..."

The more we kissed, the more I got turned on, and I could feel her leaking out, making us both sticky and finally she spurted all over her tummy, it was clearer this time, and not so strong, as I used my finger and fed her some, which we tasted together.

I was moving slower now, but suddenly she reached behind me squeezing my buttocks then that naughty finger of hers, lubed with her own cum slipped inside me seeking out my deepest pleasure point, and after only a few seconds of this I climaxed gently inside her.

We dozed off, and in the early hours I awoke and saw her sweet sleeping face in my arms with her long hair spread out over my chest. She twitched and murmured, and I wondered what she was dreaming of.

I smiled and closed my eyes for another peaceful sleep, wondering what tomorrow would bring.