Filipina Fun! Pt. 03

Story Info
Day 3, Sheila tries pussy, this girl is insatiable....
1.8k words
4.11
4.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke early as usual, however this time; this awesome lady had her head between my legs and was licking my balls and shaft. This is always the best way to be woken up, but another first for me. This glorious exotic creature was sucking my cock greedily.

"Breakfast of Queens Mahal."

I was lying flat on the bed my hands behind my head, a little bleary eyed while this lovely girl wanted simply to make me happy. I am a lucky guy I know but nothing in her behaviour so far prepared me for this next request, which to be fair she made mid suck. This is always the time when most men would agree to almost anything. She looked at me in the eyes with my hard dick pulsating in her in her mouth and she stopped sucking, opened her mouth, but flicking her tongue at the underside of the head of my cock and said.

"Mahal, I want to try pussy"

"OK!"

That was really all I could think of as I exploded all over her face, covering her eyes, hair and both cheeks. She crawled up to me, kissed me, and said to me.

"Mahal I was serious, maybe I want to try as one day with surgery or more hormones I won't be able to do it."

I thought about it long and hard for just under half a second, smiled and she knew I had agreed.

She jumped up and down on the bed, bouncing on her knees and flounced into the bathroom.

We decided to eat out for breakfast and we went to 'Bo Coffee', a Starbucks type place in the Ayala mall. Over milky latte's and pastry I thought about what she said, she was so over excited, and more animated than I had seen her previously. I wondered how long she had been thinking this.

I know my way around the nightlife of Manila, although I didn't want a random escort, but surprisingly she told me of a bar, which is also a pick up joint in an area not far away called Green Belt.

I took her also to a trendy boutique, and bought her a nice dress, some imported make up, heels and some nice costume jewelry so she would have confidence for later.

We had originally planned to explore some sights, such as they are, in the City, maybe have lunch on Manila bay, but after shopping and lunch we went back and relaxed conserving our energy, with a view to for the bar around 20.00. We simply sat around talking, and watching TV and I dozed on the bed.

We ate lightly, I had a club sandwich, and she had rice and some local fish, we cleaned our teeth and went out. Sheila was very quiet, almost subdued, I wondered if she wants top call it off, but I didn't voice that because I was looking forward to this strange turn of events as much as I thought she was.

We managed to get a taxi there, but as she sat down, I noticed her arousal. I whispered to her, and reached under her dress, squeezed the tip subtlety, this had the desired effect, and abruptly the short journey was over. We could have walked, but it was a humid climate and I couldn't be bothered.

Apart from my wake up blowjob, we had hardly touched intimately today which suited me as I felt she was saving herself for this evening entertainment, whatever form that would take. I felt the same, as I do love pussy especially hot wet Asian pussy.

I paid and generously tipped the driver, as we alighted the taxi and went in to the darkened bar.

I scoped the place out, clearly women outnumbered the mainly middle aged men, and I was sure that some of the girls were 'working' girls.

I went to the bar, ordered two double Jack and Coke's and we went to the table. Girls were approaching some guys, chatting, drinking, staying or leaving, and the evening progressed.

Early in the day we had touched upon the type of girl she wanted, she wanted one with 'Malaki Suso' (Tagalog for big tits.)

This was like searching for needle in a haystack, but as I learned that evening, 'big' meant a 'C' cup in The Philippines.

I figured that very few girls would approach a couple, so I asked her to go the ladies, and fetch another couple of drinks on her return (I had a credit card tab) but to only get singles, as I really wanted my wits about me and to enjoy whatever would happen. The plan was that I would see who approached me sitting alone.

"Sheila, have a look around, see who you fancy, either talk to them or nod to point them out to me."

"OK Mahal."

"Sheila if you have cold feet, then come back we will finish our drinks, enjoy the music and I will fuck you senseless later in the suite, just you and I."

She looked at me dumbly, and I explained what cold feet meant, however she did understand the part of me fucking her senseless of course.

The second I was on my own, a girl came up to me, she appeared older than the others, and I would guess she was just under 30 years old.

"Hi Sir, all alone? I am Cindy. May I join you please?"

She had a lot of make up on, long brown curly hair, tumbling down over her shoulders, a white stretchy top on hiding a splendidly promising cleavage. Her skirt was and dark in colour. I was about to explain what the situation was and up walks Sheila with two drinks in hand, (naturally she got doubles, as she was very nervous) and she was grinning from ear to ear.

Shelia weirdly shook hands with Cindy, and they chatted in Tagalog. I went to order a drink for Cindy, white wine, and took my time returning, visiting the toilet myself.

As I washed my hands, I could hear the unmistakable sound of sex, during the crack in the door, I could see a large white foreigner brutally fucking a local gay lad. He saw me watching, I saw him grimace with pain, and he winked at me. I found this weirdly erotic. The slim Asian lad was being brutally sodomised bareback by a fat European, wearing a wedding ring. The Philippines is a very strange place.

When I returned, I sat there sipping my drink, checking my phone as the conversation continued, mainly in Tagalog, which was fine by me, there were occasional breaks as they both turned round, looked at me, smiling. Cindy went to the ladies room, Sheila whispered into my ear again.

"Mahal, I want this, she is lovely, don't worry I told her about my 'secret' and she is fine, but I don't want you to watch."

I was glad it was dark or she may have seen my expression of disappointment.

Her mouth went back to my ear, her tongue licked inside, and her hand drifted round to the front of my chinos, and she whispered to me.

"I want you to join in, not just watch."

Then she squeezed my cock, albeit little too hard and thrust her tongue back into my ear. She was very excited.

Cindy walked back, and sat on the stool between us, she clearly was just a nice girl, a young mother, and wanted to meet a foreigner for a comfortable night in a 5 star hotel and a bit of luxury and maybe a gift, that remained to be seen.

I called for the bill, while we gathered our phones and bags and I we went outside to get a taxi. An ageing white Japanese car of some description, with a broken meter, vinyl seats, cigarette burns on the door handles and the petrol gauge on red turned up. I sat up front in the suicide seat with no seatbelts, and they sat very closely together in the middle of the rear seat. I really had no idea how the night would progress.

We stopped near a Sari Sari store (a local type of convenience store) and I went and bought two bottles of Prosecco, some plastic wine glasses, a bag of ice, some nibbles and some water. I also bought a box of condoms.

We had agreed on the way to that if we played with others we wouldn't take any chances.

We got back to the hotel suite, and we got comfortable, I opened the Prosecco, filled up three of the glasses and we started to chat. I had some music on my phone, and plugged a small Bluetooth speaker in. Cindy got up to dance, Sheila joined in, and I sat there watching! Cindy had told me in the bar that she was bi-curious, and actually hadn't touched a woman since college, and hadn't gone with any man since the father of her second kid, who left her whilst she was pregnant 4 years previously. She seemed genuine, somehow we had picked well.

I went to the bathroom, to freshen up, used some mouthwash, and had a quick wash, then returned to the lounge area of the room, noting that the music was lower. Sheila and Cindy were standing facing each other, close dancing. Sheila curled her finger and asked me to join them. I stood behind her and hugged them both. She wriggled her awesome ass against the front to of the shorts I had slipped into, whispered something to Cindy, who looked at me, lowered her gaze to my shorts and giggled.

Sheila was a truly amazing girl and I wanted this evening to be all about her, so I went at her pace.

Cindy went and sat on the bed, clearly wanting to lead the events, I sat opposite watching, waiting as they moved their beautiful feminine faces closer and gently kissed each other on the lips. Both of their lipstick was intermingled, as they held each other's heads close and buried their tongues inside each other's hot wanton mouths. I knew Shelia wanted to eat pussy, and maybe fuck her first pussy, what neither of us realised was how turned on Cindy was.

Whilst I wasn't sure of my exact role here, at this point I decided I didn't want to ruin anything by being pushy, or raining on her parade, so I waited for some signals while sipping ice cold water, albeit with a massive and throbbing hard on.

Sheila looked over smiling and happy and mouthed the words

"Thank you Mahal."

I didn't expect anything, as I planned to enjoy also but I felt that Sheila would do anything for me now.

It was clear that I would do anything for her also.

Part 4 will follow soon!