Film Night

Story Info
It was wild and ended with thre worried guys.
3.1k words
4.56
16.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulietGolf
JulietGolf
178 Followers

We were the gang of six. That's what everybody called us. Three young men and three young women who had been friends for about three years.

Christopher, Michael, Jake, Elaine, Pauline and me, Samantha. We did a lot together in the early days, bowling, cinema, restaurants, football games, we were always together.

Lately, we have been more fragmented, as other interests came into our lives. We weren't in relationships with each other. Chris was courting, Jake was engaged to be married. Elaine was committed to staying single, Pauline was engaged, Jake and I were just floating. I was between boyfriends. I don't know what Jake was doing.

Despite some things becoming more infrequent, one thing remained a constant. On the last Friday of each month we met up for a film and pizza night, taking it in turns to host it. The only thing that stopped any of us from going was work or family commitments. It was just for us six. girlfriends or boyfriends were never invited.

The film choice was made by each of us in turn. These were fun nights. We caught up with what everybody was doing, ate some pizza, drank some beer, not much as most of us were driving and watched film. It was just friends having a good time.

This night turned out to be strange one and I still can't work out exactly how it happened.

Michael was hosting and Elaine had picked the film, a romcom. Pauline wasn't there as she was working. The night started out as normal and we settled down to watch the film. About ten minutes into the film, Elaine got a phone call and had to go home.

The boys didn't want to watch the romcom and as Elaine had gone They thought it was fair for them to select another film.

Michael selected a DVD and said, "How about this one?" holding up a murder mystery.

The boys smirked at each other and nodded. I thought that was because they thought I wouldn't be interested but I was and said "OK that's fine by me"

Shortly after the film started I notice something strange. There seemed to be a short hesitation in it. It was very short and hardly noticeable. I thought it was just a glitch on the DVD.

It happened again. What was it? I began to watch for it, puzzled by what it was. It was happening about once a minute as far as I could tell.

A short while later something in my head told me I should show the guys my tits. Whoa! That's not me. I'm not that kind of girl. That's certainly not going to happen. The few men I've had sex with have seen them but I'm not an exhibitionist.

I sat there and concentrated on the film, pushing the thought down, but it kept coming back, ever stronger. I resisted it but it was getting harder. Now it was almost a compulsion.

In an almost out of body experience, I stood up, stripped off my top. My achingly hard nipples were poking at my white lacy bra. The bra hit the floor,and I held my tits up and said.

"Hey guys, look at my tits"

They all looked and Christopher said

"What's got into you Samantha? They're lovely but we're watching this film."

There was that smirk between them again. I sat down, a bit disheartened by their response and embarrassed by what I'd done. Why had I done it? I didn't really want to, but couldn't resist doing it.

My top and bra remained on the floor where I'd dropped them.

The film continued and the hesitations continued. I started to feel horny. How could I be horny, just sat here watching a film? There was nothing in the film to make me feel horny.

As before I tried to ignore the thoughts but my body refused to obey. I was trying not to shuffle on the seat. I didn't want to draw attention to myself. My nipples were hard and my panties were getting damp. What the hell is happening to me?

I was getting hornier and hornier and I was getting an urge to show my wet pussy to the guys. This was getting ridiculous now. Why would I want to do that? I don't know, but I feel that I have to. I resist the feeling as long as I can. Eventually the urge becomes a compulsion.

I stand up, lift my skirt round my waist, take off my tights and white lacy panties. Legs apart I lean slightly back and hold my pussy lips open with my fingers.

"Hey guys, what do you think of my wet pussy?

They all looked and that smirk was there again. Something is going on and I don't know what. This is so out of character for me.

"Mighty fine pussy, Samantha." Said Jake. " I don't know why you're showing it to us though. Sit down and let us watch the film."

Gutted, I sat down. My tights and panties remained on the floor.

The film went on and so did the hesitations. I got hornier and hornier. I really didn't want to play with myself with the guys there, but I couldn't resist any longer.

With my legs spread, I fingered myself whilst playing with a rock hard nipple. My fingers slipped in and out of my wetness and my thumb rubbed my clit. I came as quietly as I could. The boys just ignored me.

Back to watching the film. As I idly played with my pussy, I began to think about getting fucked. I resisted the thought and concentrated on the film. It didn't work. I was getting desperate now. I really wanted a cock inside me. That's what one side of my mind said. The other side told me to behave myself and get dressed. Once again the urge became to much and to my surprise, I heard myself say.

"Hey guys. I'm sat here with my tits out, my pussy is wetter that it's been for a while. Why don't you get over here and use it?"

They stood up, gave themselves high fives. What the hell for, I don't know. The came across to me and Jake dropped his pants and knelt between my legs. He pulled me to the edge of the chair and slid his stiff cock straight into me.

"Oh God! That feels so good." I gasped, as he filled me right up He was as far into me as he could get.

No, it's not good at all. How the hell had I ended up like this. It shouldn't be happening but I can't stop myself from wanting it. That didn't stop it from feeling good.

Jake slowly pulled back out until just the tip of his cock was in then slowly slid back in. He carried on fucking me with slow measure strokes and I could feel an orgasm building.

While he was fucking me Chris and Michael had stripped off and were at each side of me, each with a stiff cock pointing at my face. I sucked each one in turn while Jake slowly fucked me.

To have three cocks wanting me was a wild idea. I'd occasionally wondered what sex with more than one man would be like. I'd never actually thought about doing it because I didn't consider myself to be a slut. I'm going to find out what it will be like because for now I am a slut.

Jake carried on sliding in and out of me slowly. It was very pleasant but wasn't getting me anywhere near to an orgasm. I shouldn't be wanting one but I did. His hands were on my thighs so I couldn't buck up against him. It was maddeningly frustrating.

I screamed as he ran his thumb across my clit. My orgasm finally hit me and it was strange to come so hard and be unable to move. He continued his slow fucking while occasionally thumbing my clit and I kept coming.

I was just wanking the other two. I didn't dare have them in my mouth in case I bit them when I came.

Eventually, I felt Jake pulsing inside me and I knew he was filling me up with his come. Obviously he didn't care whether I was protected or not. I'm not. The risk was thrilling.

He slipped out of me and Christopher took his place. He wasn't slow at all. He slid into me fast and fucked me hard and fast. I came like crazy. I could feel my juices flowing and I could hear the sloppy sounds we were making. I wasn't being held down this time and I was bucking up to meet every thrust. I hadn't wanted this. I didn't plan it. Now I was fully into it, I was loving it.

" Yes...Yes...that's it...harder...hammer me." I screamed

Chris was sweating now as he ploughed into me. Drips of sweat were falling on my face. I could taste the saltiness of those on my lips.

He groaned as he pumped another load into my soaking pussy. He gave me a huge load which ran from me when he pulled out.

Michael was soon in me. He was a bit bigger than the others but I was so wet and full of come that I took him easily. He leaned over and sucked on a nipple. I went wild as the different sensation rolled through my body, arching my back and thrusting up at him.

He didn't move inside me, I was so full.

"Put your legs round my waist." He said.

I did

"Put your arms round my neck and hang on."

I did and he stood up lifting me. Oh god. I'd never done this before. It was amazing. I could feel his very hairy chest against my tits, tickling my nipples. I came just like that.

He started to lift me and drop me. Each time he dropped me my clit made hard contact and I screamed as I came and came again and again.

I felt something cold and slippery being rubbed around my brown starfish and a finger being pushed up my bottom. The finger was soon replaced with a stiff cock. I don't know who it was. I'd done anal once before and didn't particularly like it but this time it was so different.

The feeling of fullness in both holes had me almost passing out with pleasure. I closed my eyes and just let the feelings wash over me. The two guys moving in alternate strokes had me coming nearly all the time. I didn't know it was possible to come so much.

I felt Michael pump his come into me. Pulse after pulse as he filled me up.. He stayed in me and I felt him soften and slip out.

Whoever was in my bottom grabbed my thighs and held me as Michael let me go. I opened my eyes. Michael and Chris were stood looking at me. Michaels soft cock was still glistening with our mixed come. Christopher was half hard.

I shuddered as I realised that my thighs were wide open and they could see my pussy open and leaking come and a cock in my bottom. It must be Jake.

Jake carried me to the sofa and lowered me onto it with his cock still buried in my bottom. He began to really fuck me. I loved it. I didn't think it was possible to come from anal, but it was. I came and came just from his cock in my bottom.

I felt him come. The warmth of his come was a strange feeling but welcome. He pulled out and left me laid there, a bit sore but well satisfied.

Just as I was wondering if it was all over, Christopher picked me up and sat me on the sofa. He knelt by my head and put his semi hard cock to my lips. I took it in and felt it grow hard in my mouth as I swirled my tongue around it. I love that feeling.

Once he was hard he knelt between my thighs and pushed my legs up and wide. His cock was nearly at my pussy.

"Guide me in." He said.

I reached down and grasped that hot hard column of flesh and guided it to where we both wanted it to be. He pushed forward and slid into the come filled swamp that's my pussy.

As he started to fuck me I realised I was in a classic porn movie position. Yes I have watched porn. I said.

"This feels like a porn movie.. Treat it like one and come on me, not in me. I want to see you come."

"If I do, you have to scoop some up with your fingers and eat it" He gasped as he ploughed away at me.

God. That was so dirty but so good. I agreed.

As he fucked me I noticed Michael and Jake watching me. I knew they could see everything, Chris's cock moving in me, my pussy lips moving, and my prominent clit in full view. I didn't know I was an exhibitionist. I was getting closer to orgasm just thinking about it.

A massive orgasm ran through my body when Michael leaned over me and took one nipple into his mouth and played with the other, at the same time as Jake toyed with my clit.

I bucked and writhed under them and my pussy flooded with my juices. This was enough to set Christopher off and he pulled out and blasted two strong spurts of come up my body. It was an amazing sight to see his creamy come from his gorgeous cock. I had a mini orgasm at the sight of it.

Giving them my best sultry look, I scooped up some of the come and slowly, sucked it from my fingers, making sure I got every last drop.

Chris and I collapsed on the sofa. I was exhausted. I realised that all the guys were done and there was no more for me. I don't think I could have taken any more anyway.

Once I got my breath back I got up and went for a shower. Once I left the room I heard them talking. Curious to hear what they were saying I stopped just through the door to listen.

"Fucking hell." Said Jake. "That was out of this world. "

"Yeah. " Said Michael. "Those subliminal messages were a bear to put into that movie. It took me ages. I didn't even know if they would work."

Subliminal Messages? What the fuck? The bastards had set me up. No wonder I was doing things I wouldn't normally do. Getting my tits out, showing them my pussy, asking them to fuck me, all because of their messages. OK, once they started on me I got well into it and had a great time, but I was tricked into it.

"You could tell that she was puzzled by what she was doing at the start. The look on her face was priceless." Said Jake.

I walked away to the shower thinking hard about this. I was mad at them for starting it. What was I to do about it?

As the hot water ran over me and I soaped up, I tried to get as much come out of me as possible. Doing that raised another problem. I've just been filled up with come from three, presumably virile guys and I'm not protected. Sure, I'd like to have children but being a single mum doesn't appeal and not knowing who the babies father is wouldn't be good. I think a trip to the chemist is in order for the morning after pill. That was one problem sorted.

Now, what do I do about the trickery. If I confront them about the trickery, they will no doubt deny it and I don't think it will be easy for me to get the DVD to prove anything. Things could get messy and it could impact on Christopher and Michael's fiancées and they don't deserve that. I know their guys had just cheated on them in a big way but it was a one off and I did encourage them. In the end I decided to say nothing about the trickery. I'd had an absolutely amazing session of sex with three fit guys and was more than satisfied.

After I finished cleaning up I towelled myself dry then realised that my clothes were in the other room. I wrapped the towel round me and sent to get them.

The guys were sat, still naked, their limp cocks resting against their legs. They had that silly smirk on their faces. They didn't know that I knew why now.

I dropped the towel and picked up my clothes. No point in being modest now. I made sure that when I picked each item of clothing up I had my back to them and bent from the waist so they got a good look at my pussy. What's wrong with a bit of teasing?

I don't think any amount of teasing could have revived those cocks.

Once I was dressed, I said.

"What now then?"

"That's up to you." Said Michael. "Chris and I aren't going to say anything because of the trouble it could cause us. We have enough dirt on Jake to keep him quiet."

"I wouldn't say anything anyway." Said Jake.

"I don't know if I can trust you. But I might have to. My reputation is on the line here too." I said

"Oh. There's one other problem." I said. "All of you fucked me bareback and came inside me. You never asked if I was protected. I'm not. I could well be pregnant right now. I want a DNA sample from each of you so I know who the baby's daddy is."

They started to protest. I cut them off with saying.

"Look at it this way. If I am pregnant, I'll be having the baby. I can't get rid of it because I'm not made that way. The daddy will be expected to support it. If I don't get samples from you now, I'll be looking for them later, and I won't do it quietly. Do you want the disruption to your life if the baby isn't yours?"

Sheepishly, they reluctantly agreed that they would provide their DNA in a verified manner.

"That's it then." I said. "Life goes on as it did before."

I turned and left leaving three very worried men. As I was leaving I wondered if I should have mentioned the morning after pill. Oh Dear, how remiss of me to forget that.

The only other thing was the promise to myself that I would never be alone with them again on film night, or I would choose the film. Everybody who knows me, knows I'm not good at keeping promises.

JulietGolf
JulietGolf
178 Followers