Film Studies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was so turned on that he was about to pull out his dick and start working it at the same time.

But she beat him to it.

"Don't stop," she whispered as she removed her hand from his, slipping them out of her panties and leaving her pleasure entirely in his hands.

He focused on the task, maintaining the same speed and rhythm as she reached over with her hand, fingers glistening in the light of the projector, and slid into his boxers, where she began working him.

He felt the wetness of her pussy on his dick for the first time and desperately wanted nothing more than to fuck her.

She worked him slowly for a moment, before pulling his dick out of his boxers again and working him up and down.

She sped up, her loose grip lubricated by her own juices. It was a completely new sensation for him and one he wanted to explore in detail in the future.

She continued to speed up until her movements mirrored his. Soon, they were in perfect harmony, touching each other, bringing pleasure to one another as the film continued.

He heard her take a sharp intake of breath, and she began to jerk him even faster. Taking this as a sign, he sped up his fingering of her clit, maintaining the same pressure and area. She moaned again and he took that as a good sign too.

He could smell her sweet pussy and was now desperate to taste it, to run his tongue along her sweet slit, for her to sit on his face, riding him to orgasm. He closed his eyes and imagined her pussy, dripping wet, desperate for his tongue.

He was brought back to the present as she squeezed his dick, but still working it.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, and he knew she was going to cum. He kept fingering her clit and her hips bucked faster and faster, as her breathing got faster and faster. Suddenly, he saw her whole body convulse and she shook her head from side to side, letting out a loud moan that the others couldn't help but hear. Still, his desire to bring her to climax outweighed his social embarrassment and he kept going, as did she.

She rocked and moaned, riding the wave of pleasure until, finally, her orgasm peaked, and instinctively, he slowed his fingers.

She sat there, still working his dick absent-mindedly, her brown skin covered with a thin veneer of sweat, a look of satisfaction on her lips.

She slipped her free hand down her panties and pulled out his hand, taking his fore-and middle fingers in her mouth, sucking them with the intensity of his dick, her tongue exploring every inch.

She slowly slipped them out of her pursed lips and leaned into his ear, whispering,

"Do you want to taste me?"

Without waiting for a reply, she tiled his face towards her and kissed him, her juices still on her lips. He returned the kiss with vigour, desperate for more. He could taste the pussy on her tongue and it was all he ever wanted to taste. He kissed her passionately as he thought about pulling her jeans off and sticking his tongue in her cunt right there in the cinema, he didn't give a fuck anymore.

"Slow down," she said, pulling away slightly. "Looks like we've awoken a tiger."

He smiled sheepishly, and she leaned in to kiss him. This time, he matched the softness of her movements, as she slowly worked his dick.

After a couple of minutes, she broke off the kiss and slowly slid back onto her knees. She took him in his mouth, this time more slowly, more methodically. She moved her head up and down, gradually increasing the pace. Whilst missing the naughty passion of earlier, he gained a different sort of pleasure from being comfortable with her taking his dick in her mouth. That his body was flooded with endorphins and the scent of sex was in the air, probably helped too.

She continued to suck until he came again, slowly, powerfully, once again filling her mouth. Once he was done, she swallowed his jizz again, gently licked the head clean, and tucked his dick into his jeans, before sitting back down and kissing him again, slowly, the taste of their respective juices, mixing in their mouths.

They sat back in their comfy chairs, holding hands, basking in a post-masturbatory glow.

He wondered how long was left of the movie, but when he looked at the screen, he saw the credits were rolling. Still, they sat there, hand in hand.

He saw the other couple get up and walk towards the exit, throwing annoyed glances in their direction and muttering under their breath, which didn't bother him in the slightest.

Finally, the credits finished and the lights went up, at which point they got up and walked out, still holding hands, saying nothing.

Outside, they said their goodbyes, for they were travelling in opposite directions.

"Maybe we could catch another movie later in the week?" She said, smiling.

"I'd like that," he said, truthfully.

She took his phone and entered her number, calling her so she had his. With that, she gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked off briskly, leaving him standing there.

He stood for a moment, processing what had just happened. He wasn't sure he hadn't imagined it until he realised he could still taste her juices on his lips.

He smiled and began walking home, fully appreciating the value of the cinema date.

12