Filthy Latex Daydream

Story Info
Daydreaming about a filthy latex afternoon in the sun.
1.6k words
3.9
11k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my 1st attempt at writing anything at all, let alone putting down my filthy daydreams in text.

First of all, a good cleansing enema or two or three. To get my bowels clean and clear and comfortable. I know I would feel much better for a good clear out.

After that I would prepare my rubber and rainwear for some fun in the midday sun.

I would opt for a thin black t shirt and thin black cycling shorts (in rubber of course!) with my Triple L catsuit ontop. But before I climb into those, I would fill myself to bursting with another enema. With glycerine, some cornflower, maybe some banana chunks, perhaps some chocolate too. Nice and crampy and explosive. All kept in by my vibrating inflatable plug... mmm my mind is wandering all over....

With my catsuit zipped up nice and snug, elbow length gloves underneath (almost forgot those!) and wrist gloves on top. Triple L hood with a ballgag, then the Libidex translucent faced hood on top (no getting that gag off easily!) Topped off with a Russiam gasmask adapted for rebreathing.

I would love a gasmask hood, but my budget doesn't stretch to that unfortunately - need to find another way to keep that mask on!

Once I'm in all these, the fun begins... I add some rainwear to the mix. I slide into my pvc riding boots, and then clamber into my one piece nylon motorcycle suit. Before shrugging the suit over my shoulders, I don heavy rubber gauntlets which pull almost to the shoulder. Fumbling for the zips of the suit, I seal myself up in another layer. After this comes a thin nylon rain suit, which just adds another sensation to my sweat covered, cramping and trembling body. Fully encased, I add the rebreather hose and bag and head into the sun, while pumping up the butt plug to retain that cramping enema.

I lay out on the tarpaulin with the hose next to me - I will need to try and keep my temperature down somehow. I can feel the sweat leeching from my pores, I can feel my body trying to expel the enema but I keep the plug pumped hard to hold it in - it is hydrating after all, and I will need all the water I can keep. I can feel my mind leaving my body as the sensations build and build, my breath becoming more laboured as the oxygen runs out in my rebreather bag.

I turn up the vibrations on the butt plug and give it another pump to seal myself and try and stop the small spurting leaks of enema from escaping. My cock is throbbing and desperate for release - but trapped in layer upon layer of rubber and rainwear I can barely feel it with my thickly gloved hands.

I have to release the rebreather bag as my vision is blurring, and as I pant in the fresh air, my body trembles while another wave of cramps thunders through me. But I can't release that enema. Not yet.

I refix the rebreather bag and get to my knees, feeling again the slickness of the rubber against my saturated skin, the drool pooling inside the gasman from my gagged mouth. I reach the hose and turn it on myself, hearing the water hitting my layers of protection, feeling the odd drop finding it's way through my layers to my red-hot catsuit. The effect is electric, it is a sharp pin point of cold on my superheated second skin, then a warming trickle as migrates along the slick surface of my latex clad body.

I can feel the enema being rejected, the lumps of chocolate and banana helping to block the escape, clogging my anus and forming a block which along with the now huge and vibrating plug, will help retain the liquid and prolong the sweet, agonising cramps.

My bladder joins the games by releasing superheated piss into my shorts. Mingling with the sweat and latex lube, I can feel it adding slickness to my already drenched body. The cleanup is going to be massive but so worth it.

My breath is running short again and I need release from the restricted breathing, from my painfully throbbing clock and from my agonised anus and bowels. But not yet. Not yet. A mistress wouldn't let me off so easily, so nor must I.

I snatch a quick gulp of pure clean air and tighten the hose again. I am sealed against the world, lost in my private agonised ecstacy of anticipation, sweat, heat, pleasure and pain.

My body is at once dulled through the layers of rubber, and super sensitive to the slightest movement. I am now almost delirious with the agony of the cramps and the desperation of my clock. The heat is unbearable and the cold water from the hose adds such an exquisite juxtapostion of sensation that I can't wait for it to be over - but I never want it to end. This sweet suffering can never last long enough, or be over too soon.

I snatch another breath again, and feel my bowels heave as another wave of cramps sweeps through me. My plug is now hugely inflated, any more and I fear it will either break or hurt me. But still liquid finds a way to escape. I can't hold it any more, I need to release it NOW, I am loosing the unequal struggle. I turn the vibration to the maximum. I snatch one more breath of clean air before sealing myself tightly. I let the hose play over me as I release the pressure on the plug slightly- but even now I can't give in. A mistress wouldn't let me.. so I reinflate the plug again, shutting off the spurts that had started to escape.

Feeling the new fluid next to my skin, I get to all fours and move it around my body. Yet another fabulous sensation and so so dirty, knowing that this liquid has been inside me. I release the plug a little more before inflating it again, groaning through my gag as my body reacts to the teasing. I need more air again, but I resist for just one more breath.

I feel my body building up for a mighty effort to expel the enema. This really is the end, this will push the plug out no matter how large it is or how tight my latex layers hug my body.

I snatch one last breath of air - this is it. I lay down again and finally allow my hand to snake through my layers to where I can feel my cock, almost forgotten in the overload of other feelings.

I work myself furiously, breath rasping and watching the rebreather bag dancing on the end of its hose. I release the butt plug a little and feel chunks acting as a seal against my anus - when this blows it will be massive. I almost wish I was naked and could let it go all over me, but that's too late now.

I wait for my cock to tighten before release, and as I cum I dump all the air out of the plug, releasing the pent up tide st last.

My while body shouts, every nerve ending orgasms at the same time as everything is released at once. The enema floods my rubber as my cum adds to the slickness. My breath is running out and my vision is greying but I cannot do anything except cling on to this moment.

The waves of euphoria start to recede and I allow myself to breath fresh air again, breath rasping through the gasmask.

I am a disgusting wet, sweaty cum covered and enema dripping mess. But I love it. I remove the layers of rainwear to begin the mammoth clear up. As the sun hits my latex directly, the liquid inside my suit heats up and I feel yet more sensations. My cock hardens again, I reinflate the plug and turn the speed up again, this is going to be intense but short lived. As I begin to rebreath, I start to unzip my catsuit and release some of my skin. My long retained enema escaped onto to ground sheet and mingles with the water from the hose. I revel in it, roll in it and cover myself in it.

As more of my suit comes off, I take off my gasmask and the outer hood, releasing my ball gag and a wave of drool to join the other fluids coating me.

Now in just a latex t-shirt, gloves and shorts, I wallow in my filth. Drinking and swallowing my enema, drool, sweat and hose water only to bring it back up with a gloved hand down my throat. I pull down my shorts and expell my plug, releasing another wave of enema which I greedily drink down. I gulp as much as I can then push my plug into my mouth, still hot from my arse and with unspeakable filth clinging to it. It fills my mouth and stretches my lips. I inflate the plug until I am at bursting point. I reach for my largest solid butt plug and enema syringe, and fill myself up again from the hose before inserting the plug - now a rattling loose fit - and pulling my shorts back up. Plugged at both ends with vomit and enema escaping from each orifice, I release my cock and cover it with the filth. Puke dribbles past the plug down my body as I cum again and again, I pull down my shorts and my plug shoots from my anus followed by a stream of enema which I direct to land on my latex clad upper body.

Finally I lay there in the sun, cold water from the hose playing on me and cooling me down as I try to bring my mind back from the far away lands which it has been visiting.

The clean up must begin, but I am far from sated. This will take some time.