Filthy Young Niece & Auntie Shower!

Story Info
My sordid niece Ally and wasted wife Jane shower with me.
1.6k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4

With all the squirting, spunk and piss, I put the soaked unicorn and rainbow-style bedding in the wash and I joined the wasted pair of young and old hotties in the shower room.

Tall Pamela Anderson-looking Jane sat on the floor of the shower still clothed. With her head leaning against the wall of tiles her drunken psychedelic high was finally wearing off.

Shower water sexily splashed on from the my cheating wife's huge breasts hanging out from the open zip of her black corset, her red miniskirt still like a belt. Weirdly, my niece, eighteen-year-old Ally, had brought an old Barbie doll into the shower with them. Oddly, she'd set the piece of plastic down next to Jane, even stranger the little doll was amusingly like a miniature version of Jane, same black corset and red mini-skirt.

On my niece's eighteenth birthday night out my flirty wife Jane got wasted, causing my niece Ally (a dead ringer for Ariana Grande) to take her aunt home early. I later arrived home to find them fucking and joined in the fun... while I got to bottle fuck, lock out and cum on my niece we never got to fuck, and my dirty niece was on a mission to get me hard again.

"What turns you on?" naked, toned Ally asked as she rinsed her hair. "Wanking on my old dolls, shoes and clothes? Bet it's some sick shit, you enjoyed pissing on auntie Jane and I earlier." she added cupping my balls, my heavy deflated cock still looked big next to her little hands.

With pointy features Jane still looked like centrefold even without her makeup.

Ally moved infront of Jane, and on tippy toes pulled back her flaps and began unrinating like a man on her auntie, "The cheating bitch deserves it, how she could cheat on you I'll never know," Ally said, looking over her shoulder at me. "Especially with you hung like a fucking horse." She pulled Jane's head up by her blonde hair, "You like my piss auntie?"

"Yummy," grinned Jane, her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

"Now you Unc'," Ally encouraged excitedly.

After all the drinking we'd done, my bladder was full, and I held my dick like a hosepipe and began raining unrine down on my wife, as Ally began pissing on Jane again.

"Your flirty wife, loves water-sports, I wish I was tall like her," sneered Ally.

"You're a naught little bitch," I replied, my cock stirring to life.

Ally swatted down by Jane, with her mouth open gargling and spitting out the shower water and my piss.

"Wanna see something cool?" Ally slyly grinned from ear to ear, pushing her wet hair behind her ears. She bent over her tits hung before me as she held them in place.

Then to my surprise, with her eyes closed she strained, and with a grunt Ally shit out two perfect logs onto her auntie's red folded hitched up mini skirt.

"Oh Ally, that's fucking sick!" I said, stopping pissing.

"You think so? Watch this," pouted Ally, proudly straining more with a frown.

With a weird grumble and a wet fart, she sprayed Jane like a farmer's muck spreader. "Yes," smiled Ally relieved.

Facies ruined Jane as she just sat there, zoned out with spots of Ally's excrement over her.

I recoiled in almost fear, it was like a scene from and Alien-type film. One turd slid from Jane's lap, sailed past me like a paper boat, soon after the second shit passed Barbie and followed the other chocolate-log down the drain.

"That's sick! Jeez, Ally, that was bad," I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, get turned on or puke! Even the 12inch plastic doll seemed to look disappointed and disgusted. My little niece had gone from pretty with dimpled cheeks, to evil-doll-like in one night. I blamed the internet.

"Guess you're not into scat. It's only shit," Ally giggled, she washed Jane down unzipping the leather top taking it off along with her miniskirt. "Uncle-fuckster, your face was a picture," she laughed with creased eyes. "Jane loves that shit, literally." Ally said with glee, squirting body-wash over them both.

I wanted to slap her, If she wasn't so cute with her perfect tits and ass I think I would have. That said, I had heard a rumours too that my wife went to some orgies of debauchery, with glass tables, so she probably really enjoyed it in her stupor.

Ally gave me a perfect grin, her false eyelashes finally lost, her makeup around her face like a Pacasso painting. It had lasted well, I thought.

With the shower at a perfect temperature, I washed perving at the seated short and tall women positioned like some French movie poster as they kissed. Jane's red pedicure and manicured nails in perfect contrast to the tiles.

"I love my little niece," mumbled Jane, clumsily and lazily fumbling at Ally's tight slit, while Ally rubbed her aunties, trimmed hairy minge and meaty pussy lips.

"You're a pro uncle! Auntie's cunt hole is endless, these flaps and folds are a mouthful!" laughed Ally, licking up the side of Jane!s face.

Soaped up, dark haired Ally reached across Jane's thick thighs and sucked her ample tits, then grabbed the doll. Ah, so that's what the doll is for, I thought.

With Ally kissing Jane's pouty lips, and occasionally sucking on the nipples of her big breasts, slowly, she pushed the doll's wet hair and head inside my wife's stretched pussy. I had to admit, it was turning me on.

"Awesome, but you sluts are crazy!" I exclaimed.

The size difference between the two women in comparison to the doll was also a joy to behold. Both different and perfect in their own alluring way.

I watched with joy as Ally doll fucked my wife, bring her to an orgasm that was lost on the shower water. After giving Jane a sloppy wet kiss petite Ally lay back against the wall tiles.

I took a step forwards, my modest meat hanging in front of her face. "Suck my dick," I demanded. "Suck uncle's fat cock. You dirty slut."

Ally wasted no time slapping my cock playfully against her cheeks and forehead. Then putting my growing cock-sausage in her little mouth.

I put my hand behind her head to stop it hitting the tiles. "Good girl," I moaned, looking down at Barbie hanging out of my wife, l wasn't surprised Ally could fit so much of the toy up her. "Good, little cock-sucker," I smiled face fucking Ally's smeared makeup face, it was clearly waterproof only so much.

The gagging noises turned me on further, and I held her down her my pubes buried in nose. "That's it," I beamed, releasing her as she drooled and dribbled catching her breath. "Good girl!"

Ally soaped her neck and chest, her nipples erect like my bobbing, rocking cock and balls. I swatted down and she knowingly grabbed her firm young tits.

"Titty fuck me Unc'," she purred.

I wanted my incest rod in her tight ass and clit so much, and I had to start somewhere.

I lightly stroked her dimpled cheek and chin while titty fucking her. "You're perfect princess," I grinned unbelievably, knowing how lucky I was.

I then side stepped to Jane, squirting some body-wash on her chest, her tits parted like the Red Sea and fucked her soapy big tits. Softer and larger than Ally's the difference was notable, but it was just as pleasurable as fucking Ally's ample bullet tits.

"Fuck her face, fuck-her-face!" chanted Ally, squeezing Jane's cheeks. "Yeah! Face fuck her, face fuck her..."

Bored of Jane's tits I did as my niece suggested, and gripping my wife's throat I stuffed my cock-wand in her pouty gob. I was somewhat rougher, no head holding, as my cock-meat jammed in the back of her throat. I face fucked her as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her chin.

"Fucking take it - you nice loving cunt!" I seethed, in pleasure.

Her mouth made some delightful sounds as her cheeks bellowed while Ally played with the doll in Jane's cunt again.

"You are a good wife," I whispered, giving Ally a wink.

Jane was a little disconnected, so I held her blonde hair like a cave-man to get a little resistance, her eyes crossed trying to focus on my pulsating length as it slipped in and out of her pearly toothed mouth.

"Fuck yeah!" I yelled, enjoying the moment whipping out my throbbing prick.

Ally pulled the 1/6 scale doll from her Auntie's flaps as Jane gagged and spluttered before puking over herself as her head flopped, my thick cock was unusually too much for her this time.

"You dirty bitch," I smiled, my balls achingly backed up as I wanked my throbbing cock.

Thankfully the jets of water quickly cleansed her and in moments with a squeeze and squirt of shower gel she was clean again... but not for long as with a snort and a grunt I jizzed in both their faces, creamy cum covering them as my balls twitched.

"That that you cunts!" I spat, as my man-muck slid down their smooth bodies in the spraying water as my cock deflated.

"You fucking cum-whore's are something else," I sighed spent. "Fucking slags," I muttered.

"Oh uncle!" frowned Ally, slapping her wet thighs, her tits jiggling. "You're going soft again, and you still haven't fucked any of my tight holes!" she pouted, with turned down lips and puppy dog eyes.

"Let's get auntie Jane to bed, then I'll fuck your little twat and ass senseless." I grinned from ear to ear, with an outstretched hand to help her up.