Finally, a Day Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Typically, Celina needed something more organized than the quirks of their clapping bodies. Was it because other people could hear us? She shuddered a little at the thought of what it would mean. Do I like others knowing I'm having fun? Celina knew it was a combination of all the factors and the hunky man attached to the incredible endowment.

"It was incredible." Celina didn't give him any respite as she undulated her hips and rolled her torso, going for the second of the evening.

"If you want to do all the work, we can try another position."

"Getting tired of me already?" Celina couldn't help the teasing smirk.

"Never." AJ countered with powerful sincerity. "Hold on to my shoulders, and we don't even have to decouple to get you on top."

"Okay." Celina embraced him. AJ thrust deeper into her, then put one hand under her shoulders and the other on her butt.

"It is a nice ass." AJ smiled before he pulled his legs in, rolled to his back, and left, barely managing to keep Celina's head from hitting the top of the tent.

"Whoa!" Celina squealed in delight and finally descended into her dreaded giggle fit momentarily. "You're going to be fun!" AJ was laughing along with her.

"Going to be?"

"You followed directions quite well. Are you ready for more?"

Alejandro -- That same moment

The feeling of Celina pulsing around his cock while she screamed in pure pleasure was undeniably archived somewhere very special in the library of his mind. Celina had his heart before this escapade began. He tried to limit it, but it was impossible not to fall the remarkable, tall, brilliant, funny, and exotically sexy young woman. He had been briefly distraught when she turned him down, even though he could see its cold logic.

"Always, Celina. Always for you."

"Good, I'm not done with my big toy yet."

Celina looked incredible perched on top of him. The way her breasts shook as she spoke had him in her utter thrall. Her stunning red lips came in for another kiss. Her smooth skin, ensconced in a slick sheen of perspiration, turned that look up even higher.

"No cumming until I get my fill." Celina giggled again as she leaned up and away from him.

AJ seized the opportunity the inspect her exquisitely shaped tear-drop breasts. Even though AJ knew they were fake, he couldn't find a scar or seam on her smooth skin. Celina didn't seem to mind the attention at all. Her hips slowly gyrated around him as she appeared to be getting a hand on the trying to make love on an uneven and not quite bouncy surface.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." AJ stared up starry-eyed at his new lover.

"I'll bet you say that to all the ladies that let you fuck them." Celina's smile got wicked.

"Never. Just the most gorgeous woman in any room." AJ was rewarded with a single bounce on his straining shaft.

"We're not in a room." Celina giggled again. It sounded better than a song by his favorite singer.

"It's a turn of phrase," AJ argued exaggeratedly.

"Uh-huh. Let's see if you can last very long in my pussy when I'm in control." With that, Celina repositioned her feet so she could ride more fervently.

AJ cast his eyes to watch as her incredible pink cunt expelled and enveloped his cock. The inner lips seemed to grip down on his shaft as she moved. She started slow, much as he had. They needed to explore their limits and how those worked in concert. It didn't take her long to get into a full gallop. AJ kept his hands on her breasts so he could feel and not just witness the shock each time it pulsed through.

"Fuck, do you know how nice a cock you have!" Celina wasn't going to stay silent long. She enjoyed letting loose too much to allow a single epic climax to tamp down her fun.

The vixen wailed and shouted as she rode him like a banshee. Her motion was a mercurial river of techniques. Bouncing on his full length, little fevered bounces, Twists and turns of her supple body, and ripples of her strong core kept AJ on his toes. The urge to cum was rising, but not until Celina had her fun.

She went through her routine faster and faster before she rose and fell even quicker. One of her hands steadied herself on his chest while the other found her cute little clitty. AJ would have to get a better look at her pussy a little later.

"Fuck!" She screamed fiercely as her hand blurred on her pearl.

Suddenly something shifted on his shaft. The tightness of his condom was now concentrated entirely on the base of his penis. "Stop! Stop! Stop!" AJ slapped her on the hip.

"Ah, you going to go off before I get my fill?" Celina affected a fake pout.

"No, there's a problem. Get up!" AJ hated that all the fun drained from him.

"What is it?" Celina complied. As soon as she got up, he could visually confirm that his condom was now serving as more of a cockring than protection.

"Fuck. It broke!" AJ panicked for a moment. What if I hadn't noticed!? What if I went off!? She doesn't have time to be pregnant, and we just met.

"Damn. You got more?" Celina started to delicately work the remains of the condom off AJ. She was unperturbed.

"Yeah, I brought four. You're not worried?"

"A little, but what will we do about it now?" Celina grabbed the small box and pulled out another sheath for AJ's sword. "What's done is done. Warn me before you go off." AJ's second worry was that the best sex in his life would be cut short by a failure of equipment. "Here." Celina leaned back and started to circle her clitty again.

AJ slowly rolled the new prophylactic on his pole. "Will do. I'm sad it means we have one less to play with."

"Not the one-and-done type?" Celina beamed and then straddled AJ again.

"Oh, hell no! I need all the best pussy I've ever had I can get." AJ was thrilled as she leaned down to make out with him for a moment before getting back to work.

"Best pussy?" Celina smirked.

"No question. That doesn't discount the incredible woman who rode me so hard she broke a condom." AJ leaned up to collect another kiss.

"I can't resist. If I'd known your cock was like this, we would have spent most of our day doing this." Celina aimed his phallus at her pink pussy. "Ohhh!" She moaned as her vagina devoured him again.

Celina wasted no time getting back into a steady rhythm. Though, her dancing had lost just an iota of intensity this time. The look of her stomach as she rolled her hips on him was awe-inspiring. AJ now belonged to the excellent partner in his lap.

"Fuck, I needed this." Celina stopped her fervent bounces and swirled her hips with him wholly buried in her. The way she could clench her vaginal walls against him was expert beyond belief.

"Not as much as me."

Celina rewarded that with another long make-out session as her body clapped against him. Her lithe body pivoted up and away from his lips again. Her feet moved once more. This time it allowed her to gyrate her body faster. Her words lost coherence. There were frequent grunts and shouts, but none could be considered words. She looked like the best dancer, better at this primal ballet than her prodigious prowess on the impromptu disco floor.

The clapping of their bodies boomed out into the surrounding area. It had been some time since AJ had heard anything outside the tent, but the sound had to be audible for miles. "Guh!" Celina grunted as sweat dripped down her body. No one could accuse her of not getting in a workout today. Her squat game was impressive.

AJ's hands gently explored her breasts anytime she wasn't bouncing too fast, and when she did, he tried to act like a shock absorber. Living with a woman that was all too comfortable to share everything with him let him know that her breasts flopping during sex could feel amazing or it could be painful. It also allowed him to feel the incredible work her surgeon had done. Her nipples were sharp and swollen with passion.

"Oh! Fuck! I missed sex!" Celina thundered, slowing just enough to get her words out.

"So did I." AJ tried not to concentrate on the rising need to cum buzzing into his consciousness like a fly at a picnic. He didn't want that, not until his partner was satisfied.

"Unh!" Cel screamed and then went back into a flurry of motions of her hips. Her fingers vibrated at the crest of her labia. A pink flush filled her chest as she approached what had to be nirvana for her again. The feeling of her last climax was incredible to experience with his sensitive member in the thick of things. It was even more fun for his eyes and ears, which was saying something.

AJ wasn't going to be passive in this position. His hips busied themselves with meeting every bounce. Celina would let him hold and fuck her whenever she needed to catch her breath. He wanted to keep the pressure on and drive her higher and higher as she moaned and gulped big inhales of air. Their technique was ultimately simpatico in no time. Their bodies knew what each other wanted even if they were still consciously exploring.

"Almost..." Celina leaned forward and revved her body faster. AJ grabbed her hips to help stabilize the manic motion. "NO!" Her eyes suddenly flew open, and the hand on her nexus stopped its movement. "No! No! No! No!" She looked panicked and slowed her riding.

AJ wasn't sure what was happening; maybe he's done something to suddenly hurt her. He prayed that he hadn't, as he never wanted to injure this magnificent creature. As suddenly as she started screaming, her body went rigid, and she roared. Powerful, rhythmic, and uncontrolled clenches of her vagina heralded the arrival of a far more powerful climax. Heat gushed from her pussy as she screamed, and honey flowed over AJ's crotch, marking him with the scent of her orgasm.

Celina almost seemed to pass out as she fell to the side. Alejandro reacted as fast as he could to roll with her and get a hand under her head. He slipped out of her silken grasp as her body shook. Each time the climax wracked her body and caused it to convulse, a little more of her fluid gushed out of her vagina. Her legs shook, and hands played with her breasts as she writhed around the tent floor.

The woman screamed and wailed, then got overcome with a sudden calm before another wave of passion rolled through her body. AJ was entranced by the angel trying to permanently etch the vision of the fantastic woman experiencing utter bliss deep in his mind. It took so long for her body to stop shaking. "Oh, guh!" One last shudder made a circuit through her body and added to the fragrant fluid that spilled from her womanhood.

"That was awesome..." AJ meant it in every sense of the word. He reached over and smoothed some of the sweat-matted hair out of her face as she panted. AJ had seen her high and buzzed, but her current expression was far more inebriated.

"That..." Celina rolled her head to meet his eyes. "Is supposed to be my line."

"I don't know. You don't have a penis to experience what it's like for you to cum on me." AJ grinned.

"I have one at the moment." She reached over and grabbed his firm cock.

"I think you own that now. He's yours."

Celina sat up and looked around. The panic returned to her features. "Oh fuck! I made a huge mess."

"Eh... we have towels for a reason." AJ reached over and started to mop up the mess.

"Sorry, that's only happened once before." Celina hung her head in shame.

"Sorry for what?" AJ was incredulous that her concerns could be a real problem.

"My pussy made a huge mess." Celina took the towel away so she could control the cleaning.

"If you hadn't noticed, I can't orgasm without making a mess." AJ pointed at his condom. "Unless I use one of these. That looked incredible. It felt good, right?"

"I've never... Never! Cum that hard." A peek of a smile filtered out.

"That's what's important." AJ embraced her and came in for a kiss.

Celina's eyes blazed with passion reignited. "Well, then, it's your turn. You gotta be rewarded for making me orgasm like that."

"Believe me, I've already gotten more reward than needed." He smiled sincerely.

"This might know." Celina tapped the side of his head. "So might this." She jabbed at his heart lightly. "But this guy, I'll bet he's not so smart." Celina slowly slid the condom off his cock.

"You're right." AJ nodded. "Got me in so much trouble when I was younger."

"When you were younger, huh?" Celina giggled again. "My kitty is going to need a few minutes."

"You have a refractory period?" AJ teased.

"Why not? I did cum all over the tent." Celina's ruby lips wrapped around his cock. The sloppiest and slurpiest blowjob commenced with no preamble.

Celina knelt between his legs and brought both skilled hands in on the action. She could only get about half his cock in his mouth. A skilled tongue circled the crown as she toyed with his testicles. With the experience of her incredible pair of climaxes, it wouldn't take her long to provide his reward. One hand toyed with his testes as the other extended the pressure on his shaft.

The hottest part of the experience was a pair of eyes that kept meeting his. The blazing brown irises seemed to smolder with an unseen light source even as the sunset lowered the radiance in the tent. There was nothing tentative about anything the vixen did. The only time she seemed genuinely skittish was this morning as she hid behind Grace when they first met. She seemed to be the type of woman that made up her mind and never looked back.

"Oh!" AJ sighed. It encouraged Celina to get wilder. More of his cock disappeared into her mouth as she loosened her throat without gagging.

"That's going to take some practice." Cel's eyes were watering a little when she came off his cock.

"I'm close!" AJ warned. Women didn't typically like to get surprised by sudden semen.

"Good." She stated calmly and started to bob swifter on his cock.

"OH! FUCK!" AJ yelped as a blast of energy rebounded from his spine. As the first burst lanced out from him, her lips sealed around his crown. A quickened tongue flicked against the tip, encouraging an energetic release. Blast after blast thundered out of him.

"GNNKK!" AJ grunted through clenched teeth. A dozen impulses each seemed more vibrant than the last. Every drop of cum was drained from his throbbing cock. Celina kept sucking hard to coax more of him from his member.

After a final eighteenth spray, a shudder pulsed through his whole body. Celina kept sucking and cleaning any of the dregs from him. Usually, any more stimulation would be overwhelming, but his talented princess could do no wrong.

"That was awesome!" Celina smiled proudly; there wasn't a drop of semen left in her mouth as she spoke.

"I guess I didn't make a mess." AJ lolled out. He was always ready for more than one but needed a minute. That didn't stop him from coming in for a series of slow, passionate kisses. Semen and Celina's vagina were suffused in the powerful smooches. He wasn't a fan of the taste of the former but wasn't about to refuse a woman that swallowed all of his epic ejaculations.

"My turn to clean up." AJ spun her around and lowered her to the floor. "Only seems fair."

Celina -- a couple minutes later

"Careful with the clitty." Celina moaned as his nose flared across it. The man was a prodigy when it came to exploring her womanhood. The weight of the mind-altering orgasm a few minutes ago still slammed at the front of her consciousness. She had been trying to experience that type of orgasm again. It had proven too illusive, and she had long since given up trying. Tonight, she was embarrassed by her outburst.

"Wait, does your clit have a longer refractory period than me?" AJ teased and shifted around so Celina could see that his cock was already rising.

"Just the clitty." Celina met his burning brown eyes. "The rest of the kitty needs more attention." She smiled innocently as she toyed with her nipples.

AJ slurped greedily at her pussy. His tongue flickered and frolicked across everything but her recovering pearl. "Everything about you is gorgeous and tasty." He paused to grin. A finger slid into her pussy. His smile was a feint to land a sneak attack.

Even with his cock hard again, Alejandro was patient as he pushed her toward the edge of pleasure. Celina wasn't sure she could have another orgasm after the incredible varietal she had experienced earlier. When it came to weaker orgasms, Celina's climaxes could be strung from one to the other, but when it was a real toe-curler, she was often left exhausted.

Her new lover wasn't privy to that information and lucky for Celina, she didn't seem too inclined to fill him in. When the orgasm started to bubble up from what she thought was barren ground, she encouraged him. "You can bring the clit in on the fun again!" Probably came out louder than she intended.

AJ pounced on the delicate nub and brought it in on the fun. His tongue flickered against it. The action wasn't as quick, but not unlike her favorite vibe. It made up for what it lacked in speed with a strength her toys lacked.

"OH! FUCK!" Her body went rigid again as a powerful climax rushed through her veins. This time her abs pushed her frame into a powerful curl. AJ kept his fingers pulsing as she screamed and shuddered. This one was just as powerful as the first, and AJ's constant actions managed to elongate it.

"Fffffuuuccckkkk..." came out in a long stuttering sigh as it finally released her from his velvety embrace. One last shiver quaked through her as AJ met her lips. The taste of her excitement was bright in the flavor of the kiss. "I can't believe that I almost missed out on you."

"Lucky me," AJ smirked.

"Lucky us. You wanna put one of those on and go for another round?"

"Very much, but there's something I need to take care of first." AJ reached for the zipper of the tent.

"What's that? You need to find a tree?"

"Yes, but not for the reason you think." AJ grabbed his cell phone from a mesh pocket sewn into the side of the tent.

"Huh?"

"You go camping much, Celina?" AJ crawled out of the tent and offered a hand back to help extract Celina from the nylon shelter.

"If I stay in this tent tonight, it'll be the first. I'm a hiker, but oddly not a camper." Celina followed him, letting the light from his phone guide them. A scream from the hot springs caught her attention for a moment. "Sounds like Grace and X are having fun."

"Almost as much fun as us. We did sexile them from the tent." AJ shrugged.

"So, what are you up to?" Celina inquired as AJ knelt down and pulled a length of rope from his bag, then another from X's backpack. "You want to tie me up?"

"Maybe another time. Are you into that?" AJ questioned. Celina thought she heard a hopeful tone.

"Never tried it. But it sounds like fun. Have you?" Celina felt an odd tingle thinking about it.

"Other than a few rounds of semi-public sex, my sex life is pretty vanilla. Wouldn't mind trying anything with you." AJ unwound the rope.

"Another night. When I can work you into my schedule. So what are you doing with the rope."

"We are camping in bear territory, and there is a little food left," AJ explained as he found some granola bars in X's backpack. "I need to make a bear bag. Water?" He reached into the cooler and grabbed a couple of bottles that had been serving as ice earlier in the day but were just cold water now. "You might need to replenish some fluids."

"It wasn't pee!" Celina stomped her foot and yelled out.

"I never said it was." AJ started to tie the cooler shut. "Did I touch a nerve?"

"Yeah, sorry. That's only happened once before. And it was in a boyfriend's family car. I got the leather very messy. He wasn't a fan." Celina sighed and felt the warmth of a blush. "He accused me of pissing on his backseat."

"The family car is rough, but he's an idiot." AJ fastened the pack with the food to the cooler.

1...456789