Finally, a Day Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, why's that?"

"If anyone was lucky enough to see you experience absolute bliss, they should feel overjoyed. Boo-hoo, if they have to do a little cleaning afterward."

"It's not like in porn."

"In porn?"

"Yeah, squirting is a subgenre, but that's rarely real," Celina explained. AJ still looked a little confused. "I did a lot of research after it happened. Couldn't ever get it to occur with my vibrator or dildo on my own. It's just pee in a lot of those films."

"I could definitely tell it wasn't." AJ grinned. "Admit it, you loved it?"

"Uh, I did. Your tent probably smells like pussy now."

"So, we just need towels with us. You may have improved the tent. Was that guy Tyson?" AJ asked without taking his eyes off his task.

"No, it was the rebound after Tyson, just after I moved to Denver." Celina liked watching the man work at a task he was clearly proficient at.

"So, if you went to Denver midway through your junior year, how did you get mixed up with this crew?" AJ questioned and downed half of his water bottle.

"Grace. It's how I go on most of my crazy adventures. The answer to the question of any ridiculous thing I've ever done outside of a kitchen is always Grace. She got close with Melanie and invited me when she started coming here." Celina helped hold some of the rope so AJ could get more knots tied. "I almost dipped before she could drag me out here today. I'm glad I got dragged along."

"So am I." AJ leaned in for another kiss. "The least of which reason is I would have had nothing to do while I was the one sexiled from the tent."

Celina watched the man find a sturdy branch to haul the pack and cooler off the ground. It was enjoyable watching his taut muscles bulge as he worked. Celina held the phone-turned flashlight for him.

"We don't need to worry about critters until we go to bed, but I wanted to be prepared."

"Why don't we have to worry now?"

"Someone was loud enough to scare them off," AJ smirked.

"Those two are giving me a run for my money." Celina giggled again. "Say, uh, were the condoms fragile because they were a few years old?"

"Those condoms are new." AJ looked away from Celina.

"But if you haven't had sex in two years, where are the other two?" Celina thought it was odd to come in a group of four and had seen the six on the side of the box.

"You're not the only one with toys. I just like to keep mine clean. It's always messy when I cum, not rarely like it is for somebody." AJ blushed pink on the admission, but he swept her into his arms. "Now that we're replenished, what do you say we bust out another condom."

Celina grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the tent. "There is more than one way to ride a cock." This time she managed to smirk without a giggle.

The pair took advantage of the empty tent to try several more positions, allowing Celina to collect even more orgasms. None came with an incredible ejaculation again, but it had been half a decade since the last time. To think it could happen again so soon would be improbable. AJ seemed content when she again swallowed a considerable load of his semen. That was not something she usually did, but it felt right with him.

With that, AJ grabbed a sleeping bag and, after both taking care of reliving the excess water they drank, snuggled together for a fitful night's sleep. The hash brownie and wine would have to wait for later, though AJ had to lower the bear bag to toss them in and raise it again. Slumbering on the ground wasn't bad when it was with the beefy and loving man.

AJ -- As the sunrises

Grace and X were quiet as thieves when they finally entered the tent and snuggled into their sleeping bag. Or maybe they weren't, and AJ never noticed as the woman in his arms had him sleeping very deeply.

AJ leaned up. The light was still low and scarlet as the sun found the one spot between peaks to rise through. X was playing the little spoon with Grace behind her, a few feet away from him and Celina.

"You awake?" Whispered the princess in his arms. "Part of you is." AJ could hear the teasing smile in her words.

"Sorry, this incredible naked woman is in front of me." AJ leaned over slightly so he could smooth the hair off her face and plant a small kiss on her cheek.

"It's not a problem if we put him to work." Celina had a packet in her hand as she reached back.

"Here?"

"Why not? Being loud was fun last night. This sounds like a challenge." Celina reached behind her in the sleeping bag and gave AJ a tug.

AJ wanted to argue against it, but as Celina had discussed the night before when the blood was all in his cock, he didn't make the best decisions. He quietly opened the packaging and rolled the condom onto his penis. It was a considerable challenge in the small sleeping bag. AJ had to scoot down a little to line himself up with her steaming womanhood.

"Someone's really wet already," AJ commented as his hips helped him slowly press into her. Even though there was a surplus of lubrication, the constraints of the position and bag meant that Celina's pussy was even tighter than before.

"I might have had a sex dream or three last night." Celina's hips pressed back against him.

The sleeping bag crinkled on the ground as AJ tried to be quiet. He reached a hand around her shapely hips and found her pearl. There was a small sigh as Celina told him she enjoyed the contact. "Mmm." She got a little louder.

"You two aren't the only ones awake." A new voice whispered from a few feet away.

"Sorry," AJ whispered as he stopped and pulled himself from Celina. "Wanna see the hot springs, Cel? It's cool out there but should be warm around that."

"Sure. I mean, if we're going to use the last condom, we need to make it count." Celina whispered. She unzipped the sleeping bag and slid out. AJ quickly followed the vixen.

They grabbed the last couple of dry towels to fend off the chill from the morning as they tied on their boots. The hot spring wasn't a long walk, but keeping out of the brambles and berry bushes could be challenging. The ladies used towels from last night were in a clump on the ground and sopping wet. The other towels had been used to clean up their mess in the tent last night.

"I missed the clean mountain air in the morning." Celina spun slowly, taking in the view while waiting for AJ to finish his boots.

"Hopefully you can come see it a lot." AJ smiled.

"Maybe." Celina looked down. "This, this is fantastic, but we can't hide up here for long, AJ. We'll have to go back to the real world." There was another pause, and she fidgeted a little. "It's going to be hard to keep this going, AJ."

"But worth it?" AJ had to ask but was dreading the answer.

"Yeah, there's no denying that." Celina leaned down for a long, slow kiss that had to shift as AJ rose to his feet. "Maybe we work out logistics once we get some coffee. You have hot springs to show me before my nipples get much harder. It's cold!" She snickered.

"I'm kinda glad we saved the wine and brownie for tonight. Something to look forward to."

"It would have been fun, but the hangover wouldn't have been." Celina interlocked her fingers with AJ but let him lead. "I hope you don't mind if I crash with you tonight."

"Really? That would be awesome."

"I've decided I want to wear what I was yesterday for most of the weekend. I hope you don't mind." Her grin was enormous.

"Even better. I guess we better order that pizza as delivery." AJ walked them to the start of the labyrinth to the hot springs.

"I've only seen the hot springs once and came up from the pond. I need a tour guide."

"Careful, the berry bushes can have thorns." AJ stepped his way through the well-remembered path.

As they got closer to the ever-burbling mineral-rich water, the woods started to heat from the geothermal radiant warmth. When Celina got comfortable, she yanked off her towel, and AJ followed suit. He doubted he would get tired of her pert and prodigious rump soon.

Steam rolled off the cloudy water when they finally walked into the clearing. Celina found a nice flat rock surrounded by warm water on three sides. She put down her towel, and AJ put his atop it. Hopefully, that would be enough padding for the rock to avoid irritation. Celina got on all fours.

"Cock, now!" She ordered with a snap as she looked over her shoulder.

"Yes, ma'am." AJ knelt down and aligned himself with her warmth. The pause had done nothing to dry the woman. If anything, she was flowing more excited honey than before.

"I... OH!" She bellowed as AJ slid into her. "Fuck! I wasn't kidding about the sex dreams."

The pair took little time to get into a rhythm. Their bodies melded incredibly. Last night's fun hadn't been a fluke. AJ held on to one hip as his opposite hand snaked around and found her hard nub. Within minutes the lass was panting, and then it happened, her vagina clenched down on him, and she screamed in utter ecstasy. AJ held on for the ride and desperately tried not to soil the condom. They were just getting started.

"Fuck!" Celina screamed when her body stopped shuddering. "Keep making me cum like that, and I'll walk up here to be with you." She slumped forward, and AJ fell from her perfect pussy. The beauty rolled over, seeming to invite further coupling in missionary position.

AJ leaned down to kiss her but did not enter her vagina again. Instead, he streamed kisses down her body. If he was going to avoid cumming too early, he needed to slow things down. Another taste of her vagina would whet his appetite for more.

Celina writhed and moaned. Since she hadn't experienced the powerful and refractory-period-inducing type of orgasm, he could be more spirited with her hard pearl. Shouts and screams filled the grotto as Celina had another powerful appearing orgasm.

"Ffff... fff..." AJ sat up to watch the woman in bliss. It took almost a minute for her eyes to pop open. "Cock, now!" Celina repeated her earlier demand. "I need it fast and hard!"

AJ wordlessly complied. Again, as with last night, there was nothing passive about Celina, even in this position. Her hips shimmied, and her abs rolled in waves as she met every stroke with a new angle. Today, though, her hand was on her clit while they fucked.

It took no time for sweat to again wreath them as they rolled through several positions. AJ loved when she took control and rode him in several ways. The sun slowly filtered through the trees during the desperate, earnest session. Celina came several more times but wasn't building up to the powerful type of orgasm she had last night. AJ was determined that last night wasn't a fluke. Celina had quested after it for years, and he had lucked into it in one night.

They ended up back in missionary after they had exhausted most of their possible combinations. AJ could only stand and fuck her for so long before his legs got tired.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Celina's eyes were desperate as she circled her clit in tighter orbits. "It's coming!" Celina's eyes were wide. "Harder!" AJ's glutes and legs ached, but there was no way he would disappoint his queen. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She wailed as her body went rigid again. Her vagina threatened to crush him as Celina gushed.

"Don't stop!" Celina forced out through clenched teeth. Her muscles contracted and released as warmth flowed onto the towels below her ass. While last night she had been embarrassed by her powerful orgasm, this morning she was relishing the experience.

AJ followed his instruction but did slow a little as a cramp started in his glute. HE reached back to massage it out but kept stuttering strokes going in her spasming vagina. Today's outburst seemed an order of magnitude harder than last evening's. Her body finally went slack after a full minute of ecstasy. AJ pulled out. It was almost as if the woman's orgasm caused her to pass out, and continuing with an unconscious woman was not something he wanted to experience.

"Wow..." Celina whispered softer than she had back in the tent. "Two in less than twelve hours!" A smile won over her placid face. "How?"

"Just following instructions." AJ leaned in for a kiss.

"Reward time!" Celina smirked. "She's not going to be available for a while." Celina pointed at her pussy, then curled over, and her hands found AJ's hard cock. It took her a moment to pull the sheath carefully from it and start stroking him.

Celina pulled the erection to her lips and sucked him inside. This wouldn't take long, as AJ was already on edge. For how calm the woman had seemed moments ago, the passion in the blowjob was incredible. She got more of him into her throat than last night, as if she were challenging her abilities.

"Fuck, I'm going to..." AJ croaked.

The vixen did not keep him in her mouth this time as she had done twice last night; instead, she kept stroking him and aimed at her breasts.

The most epic orgasm of his life decorated her chest like a fountain that he only briefly thought would never stop. Celina aimed each impulse at the opposite breast until everything coated her like white paint thrown in globs on a tanned canvas. One hand kept stroking as the other squeezed his testicles lightly and encouraged a more fantastic release.

By the time he finally finished, he was panting for breath in the thin mountain air. "Wow..." He found himself repeating her whisper. "Now I've made a mess."

"Thought you might want some variety, and I can clean off here." Celina looked justifiably proud of herself before she rolled off the rock and into the water. AJ joined her.

"I do really like those." AJ came in for a kiss. His subtle way of reminding her that he was still into her even after he had cum.

There were teases and tickles as they rinsed off in the hot water. When they got pruney, they got out.

"Well, shit!" Celina swore. The towels were soaked with the scent of her femininity. Her eyes narrowed. "I blame you."

"This half is dry AJ offered," he could drip dry.

"Sorry, I got the towels all messy. I don't want the towels to smell like me." Celina had a slight pout on her face.

"Don't apologize for that." AJ smiled and then pushed the towels off the edge into the water. "Oops, they fell into the springs."

"Thanks, but how are Grace and I supposed to get back to the car? Those were our only clothes." She suddenly looked panicked.

"X and I got clothes. I have a pair of shorts; I don't think that would be good enough to cover you up." AJ walked up and down her body with his eyes. "I will assume you have something since you weren't naked when you robbed Big Green's," he smiled. "We can go get you clothes and walk back."

"I got the weed fair and square!" She argued with a giggle. "It's just a robe, but good to have a plan." Celina came in for another kiss. "I need coffee and a real shower."

A relationship would be a struggle, but it would be worth it if time out at the swimming hole was anything to go on.

Celina -- A couple months later

"I haven't had more than one day off in a month." Celina through her hands up in frustration as she looked at the schedule for the next week. She had dinner service the entire week. The celebrity chef that ran the restaurant was off touring around Europe again with his newest floozy. Working as his sous chef had been an incredible opportunity to get experience in the business, but as the chef started to trust her, she was getting overworked. It would be one thing if she had her own menu and room for advancement or at least was getting paid like the head chef she was being. However, the chef had a pattern and would likely soon flit on to another city and close this location.

The lack of free time had obliterated any chance to pursue something with the charismatic young man she had the best sex of her life with on Nude Day. Their schedules didn't mesh. AJ worked hard all day, and Celina was at the restaurant when he was off work. Even that could have been overcome if she had an occasional weekend off to go see AJ. Visiting Grace and Lexi would have been nice too. She would have to settle for getting asynchronous updates from her best friend, who was madly in love with the girl she met at the pond.

Things after their magical weekend had started off so well, and then school started. AJ couldn't stay up until she got home for a nightly call without dozing off. He was as overworked as she was. The weekend back home for Brad and Melanie's wedding was just as incredible as the first. AJ proved that powerful orgasms were not an enigma of the first weekend, but things started to fall apart soon after. Asynchronous text messages weren't enough to sustain the apparent chemistry.

Things were working out significantly better for her best friend. Grace was going to marry Lexi; of that, Celina was confident. Her bestie had found her soulmate out at the pond. There was something completely different about the way that Grace gushed about Alexus. The woman had bought a house with Bishop but never spoke with such reverence about that relationship.

"Excuse me, ma'am."

A familiar voice wafted like the scent of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies into the kitchen as Celina was doing prep for dinner service in a few hours. Her heart fluttered when she realized that it was AJ in her restaurant. Is he here for me? Celina silently hoped that he was. She looked up to see him chatting with the bartender that was getting the place cleaned before the Friday night crowd started to filter in. Still, Celina stopped chopping for a moment to eavesdrop.

"Yes, sir, how can I help you?" Their comely head bartender asked.

"I was supposed to ask for a Lamar. I'm Alejandro from Pink Sunset Brewing, and I have a meeting scheduled with him." AJ pointed at the rainbow-colored Pride Brew sign put in a place of honor above the bar. That was no small thing. The celebrity chef was very picky about the advertisements on display. It usually took a co-marketing deal, but this display was purely on the beer's merits.

"I don't think I've seen him yet this afternoon. Let me go take a look in the kitchen."

"Thank you. It looks like you're busy. Sorry for interrupting."

"No problem at all."

The bartender appeared around the corner in the open-concept kitchen. The owner liked to put on a show while he was cooking. It was a touch of his narcissism showing through. I need a couple days off. Celina shook her head.

"Have you seen Lamar?"

"He's not scheduled today. I'll text him real quick and see what's up." Celina grabbed her phone from her locker and sent Lamar a quick question. "Would you mind if I talked to AJ?"

"Who's AJ?"

"Six foot three, winning smile, brown hair, and swoon-worthy eyes?"

"Uhh... Yeah? You know him?" The bartender looked confused.

"He also has a really big cock." Celina shrugged, trying to look completely nonchalant, but couldn't help giggling as she left. AJ managed to bring that sunnier part of her out, with or without chemical help. "You can't see that feature at the moment, though." She winked, surprised at herself.

"Celina!?" AJ was shocked, but a smile crept over his features quickly. His finely groomed goatee had a smidge more grey since they had been together.

"How's it been, AJ?" She motioned for him to join her at the corner table in the back of the establishment. It was where the chef entertained his latest bimbo or celebrities on their way through. The spot was the only semblance of privacy in the whole place.

"A little lonely, to be honest." His eyes spoke of the sincerity in his words as he took a seat across from her. "That and busy, very busy."

"I've been the same."

"Why's Denver have to be so far away? I had no idea where you worked, Celina." AJ looked embarrassed. "I mean, Grace raves about your job, so it makes sense that you're at the best place in the State."

1...456789