Finally, a Day Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Really?" AJ beamed as he stood. "I suppose this is when I should brag about my dancing trophy from high school."

"That was a team win!" X giggled after them as they walked over to the rough-looking dance floor. Music had been playing all day, but as the sun started to sink, more couples took advantage of a flat, uncluttered area to dance.

"Thanks." Celina quietly leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "I had that, but I couldn't have taken all his friends."

"A broken hand is no joke," AJ remembered missing a punch on one of those boxing strength tests they used to have at one of the bars downtown. He wasn't the only one to errantly punch the wrong thing. That machine didn't stay around long.

"Yeah, slapping him felt good, though. Who cops a feel in the middle of a tourney?"

"I doubt that jackass ever will again, if he's not to blitzed to remember that slap." AJ chuckled a little. "Though, I'll bet that handprint is still on his face when he looks in a mirror after he sleeps it off. It ought to be a great reminder."

"A girl can dream, can't she." Celina placed one of his arms on her hip to encourage him to dance closer as a slow song came through the speakers.

Celina -- As the sun set

The party started to wind down as the air got cool, but Celina wasn't finished with the man dancing close to her. Nude Day was a lot of fun, but warm it was not. She may have been about to handle the drunk frat guy that wasn't taking no for an answer. Dropping him would have been easy, but AJ stepping in seemed to discourage his buddies from getting involved. A second gummy had settled her nerves, and now she was vibing with the handsome young man.

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen, one last song before the battery dies." The frat boy that had been playing DJ for a good chunk of the evening announced. They had to have gone through many battery packs for as long as it worked. "If you haven't found someone to help celebrate nude, now is your last chance."

Celina looked around to see how many people remained at the swimming hole. The water had long been abandoned as it had gotten covered with a shadow, and the mountain air quickly cooled. What had been over one hundred had dwindled rather quickly when the fraternity and sorority's party bus showed up. There were now a little over two dozen left.

Grace and Alexus were in their own little world. Celina's closest friend was utterly falling for the cute, petite blonde in her arms. She may have never dated a woman for more than a weekend before, but the way they looked longingly in each other's eyes was far more than lust. The couple was seated on a towel that wouldn't remain in the light for long as the sky started to take on oranges, gold, and reds of a spectacular sunset. Grace leaned in to kiss Lexi, oblivious to the world around them. Celina was glad she didn't bet against forever for the pair.

Alejandro was an intriguing young man. He managed a successful brewery, already his second stint as a company CEO. The first time around may not have gone how he would've liked, but what he had been able to get his parents out of the mill's sale let them retire and kept most of their employees working.

Celina rested her chin against AJ's shoulder as they embraced for the last dance. She could feel his strong heartbeat against her bare chest. This felt like more than a hookup. Her mind was already racing about making living an hour away with a busy schedule work for them. That feeling had scared are more than a little and was why she had initially rejected his advances. As they danced, Cel could feel the rising of the last significant piece of the puzzle.

AJ was not small. It hadn't looked like his flaccid cock had much to be ashamed of, but what was pressed between them was much larger than she had assumed.

"Sorry," AJ whispered, embarrassed by his erection.

"For what?" Celina played coy for a moment before smirking. "I'd be a little worried that you weren't into me if this didn't excite you. How often do you get to dance with a hot naked woman?" She didn't let him answer.

Instead, their lips met in a torrent of kisses. They had been close to making this connection several times today. As the walls fell, the passion surged. AJ responded to an ass grab by pulling Celina closer.

"Not bad." Celina couldn't stop smiling.

"Holy..." AJ's voice was a whisper as his brown eyes connected with her own. The music had stopped during their impromptu make-out session, but they kept dancing.

"Grab that wine, the gummies, and meet me in your tent." Celina would need to stop by Grace to beseech for more time. "Bring protection if you have it. If not, we'll find another way to stay entertained."

"Yes, ma'am." AJ smiled and rushed toward his cooler.

"Can I borrow your woman for a minute?" Celina asked Alexus.

"Sure, just bring her back. I'm not done with her yet." X beamed.

"Trying to pussy block me?" Grace asked as soon as they got a few feet from X.

"Pussy block?"

"Like cock blocking, but Lexi doesn't have that equipment." Grace giggled.

"No, I was just going to tell you not to plan on leaving for a while. I'm going to seduce AJ in his tent, so find somewhere to be alone with Alexus."

"You don't want to take them home?"

"We've been drinking, and I'm a little high." Celina shook her head. "None of us are driving anytime soon, Lucy and Salvador were an available designated driver option, but they left. We might as well find a way to occupy ourselves as we get sober."

"Sex is good exercise." Grace smiled like a predatory cat as she glanced back at her woman.

"Agreed. AJ's at the tent already, so I gotta go." Celina gave her a little wave and skipped toward the tent. She didn't care who saw her.

To think I was adamant about not coming today. Celina locked eyes with Alejandro as she did her slinkiest walk over to him. To her surprise, his dark brown eyes never left hers. It wouldn't be bad if he fell for me.

Celina couldn't resist examining the tall, chiseled Latino. I do like them tall, dark, and handsome. AJ had a box of wine, a cellophane bag full of colorful gummies, and a small box in hand. He does have condoms, good boy. He earned a treat. As Cel got closer, Alejandro moved his hands and procurements so Celina could get a good look at his endowment. I need one too.

Dancing close to AJ, he had felt big, but that wasn't an appropriate word for his cock. He was huge. Celina liked them big, but this looked like a challenge, one she couldn't wait to attempt. Alejandro only let her get a peek before covering back up. He wanted her to see what she was doing to him, but he wasn't flashing it everywhere.

After unzipping the tent in the sexiest way she could muster, Celina grabbed his big cock and yanked him into the shelter. "You've kept me waiting long enough." It felt as if they had been subtly teasing each other for hours. She had tried to reject him earlier, but it hadn't felt right. The fact that AJ hadn't changed how he interacted with her after he thought that sex was no longer on the table seemed to add a few points in his favor. Cel was surprised that her excitement wasn't dripping down her legs.

Their lips met as Alex practically fell on top of her; passion emanated from the pair so hot that it threatened to ignite the water and windproof structure around them.

AJ broke off the kiss and fumbled to get the tent zipped up. He put the wine and gummies in the corner before turning to her with a stuporous grin. "What now?" He whispered.

Another long kiss kept her from replying for a moment. The heat from his body felt extraordinary pressed against Celina. His heartbeat was quick and purposeful on her bare breasts. Eventually, he had to pause to take a breath.

"Well, you're going to put on a condom." Celina pointed languidly across the tent toward a small box beside the wine bottle. AJ moved to get ready as soon as she drew his attention across the space. "Then you stick tab A into slot B repeatedly until I cum. Preferably repeatedly." Cel spread her legs and her pussy as she never broke eye contact with the man. She circled her clit desperately, trying to relieve some of the aching need that was building which each quickened heartbeat.

AJ had the most enormous cock Celina had been with. It was long and straight with a thick and bulging red head, the thickest part of a robust shaft. His foreskin was peeled back in his excited state, he was circumcised, but there had been a ring like a mock turtleneck when he was flaccid. Cel preferred his present state, primarily as she needed to experience the magnificent cock.

Grace always called Celina a size queen, and she wasn't wrong. Like every cock, every vagina was different. Some women, like Grace, didn't want anything more significant than average. In fact, much larger would actually hurt her acquisition of pleasure. She had also heard from her bestie that girth was the more important aspect of a nice penis. Cel needed length to hit the right spot. The girth was a welcome bonus but not the most critical feature for her.

Her beau fumbled with the packaging as he tried to keep eye contact with her before finally giving up and concentrating on his goal. AJ appeared so much more mature than her last real boyfriend. The guy who cheated on her had been five years her senior, but that hadn't made him more sophisticated. The tuft of grey hair in Alex's cute goatee helped, but the conversations with the brilliant young man had her physically and emotionally falling for him.

Celina hadn't connected with a man since finding her last boyfriend in the shower with a younger woman. She had wanted to relieve the need for sex but wasn't looking for a real partner. Her life didn't have time for it, and she didn't think she was emotionally prepared to surrender her heart again. AJ was already knocking down her defenses.

When AJ completed his task and scuttled over in the short tent, Celina grabbed his cock before he could lean down for a kiss. He was long, thick, warm, and completely rigid in her grasp. Up close, his endowment seemed more massive. Her heartbeat accelerated, and it wasn't just the penis in her hand and the promise of the first sex she had in more than a year. AJ was something different and a stronger pull than she could recall. Maybe I'm imagining or wishing for this to be more.

"One word of warning," Celina gazed up at those burning brown eyes looking down at her. "I'm not going to hold anything back. I know our friends are out there, and they can't see us, but I want to be loud." She doubted the cautious declaration would stop him. Cel's hand slid his engorged cock up and down her labia, luxuriating in the sensation and anticipation.

Celina had been quiet and demure when having sex before. This was mainly owing to having roommates and not wanting to be overheard. She was tired of being reserved; Grace never had any compunction against being heard having fun. When she found someone after the cheater, Cel had promised she wouldn't hold back. I Didn't think that the first-time testing would be quite so public.

"Very little could stop me right now," Alex smiled.

Another kiss punctuated the thought and obliterated any fragments of ideas. "Then fuck me!"

AJ nodded and then switched his eye line to Cel's nexus. He took a moment to rub his massive cock up and down her slit. An intense pleasure stabbed through Celina's body as he slid across her clitoris.

"Mmm..." She moaned. Celina needed what was coming so badly. Other culinary friends would spend the evening hooking up, but Celina was too shy after what happened with her last boyfriend. Her vibrator wasn't getting it done for her anymore.

"Ready?" AJ's warm eyes flicked back up to hers as he came in for one more powerful kiss. The thick head of his cock was just parting her labia as it sat poised to enter her.

"If you don't fuck me now, I'll find one of the frat guys who will." Celina was going for a domineering and sultry tease, but the giggle at the end likely didn't aid her taunt.

"Will you?" Alejandro played along. His mouth battered at her earlobe, kissing and delicately sucking on it. A wave of pleasure careened through her body. There was no way that AJ could have known coming in that was one of her triggers, but there would be no way that he be oblivious to that now. Not as she sighed loudly. "I guess I better do this then."

His hips pressed forward and invaded her womanhood with his exquisitely sized cock. The sensation of the perfect stretch summoned a low throaty moan from Celina. It had been entirely too long since her pussy had been wholly filled. His motion was slow and methodical; every inch pulled out another change in the octave of her outburst.

About half his phallus was buried in her vagina when he pulled back a little and then made a further advance. AJ's strokes took little nibbles allowing her pussy to stretch around him. Celina wanted him to ram himself home but would probably be glad he was using a more cautious approach. It might feel good now, but she would regret the bruise it caused later.

Holding eye contact, Celina could see the effect of her crushing down on her pelvic muscles on each thrust. "Ummm..." His moan left no more doubt that he was enjoying the actions. It took forever for AJ to fully couple with her, but the stretch when he did was exquisite. He leaned in for another energetic round of kisses that spent arcs of energy and lust cascading into her system.

AJ was barely moving his hips as they made out, and Celina was getting impatient. She started to flex her abs and rock her hips. It brought pleasant friction, but Cel needed more. Her hands found her breasts. The one issue that she had with her augmentation was that her nipples had lost some of their sensitivity. It was a small price to pay for the fantastic new tits and burst of confidence.

When their kiss finally broke, Alex leaned away a little. A smile formed on his face as he watched Celina work on his cock. In the falling light of the evening, his brown eyes took on a curious warmth as he observed her more frantic movements.

His fantastic endowment filled Cel's vagina to something just under her breaking point. He was thicker than the other men she had been with that had giant cocks. The phallus could engage the pleasant stretch and endearing friction in far more places than seemed practical. "Unh! Fuck!" Celina cried out as she humped her abs against his still form.

"Are you going to just watch AJ?" Celina didn't stop working as she questioned.

"The way you can move is hypnotizing," AJ explained as his strong hands found her hips.

"Do you want to make me do all the work? That's not what this position should be for." Celina attempted to go with a teasing tone but was sure she wasn't capable of it while trying to fulfill her needs. It probably came out as a desperate whine.

"Make you, no. I would never dream of it." AJ leaned in for another slow, sweet kiss. There was something far more than just fevered and wanton sex going on here. Cel was falling for the man, not just what he had buried deep within her. "I just can't stop watching how you move your body, though. It's mesmerizing." This was a whisper caked in sincerity.

"You can make love to me later. I need to get fucked, AJ. It's been a year!"

"It's been two for me." AJ looked away and blushed at the admission.

"Well, time to prove you haven't lost a step." Celina placed a finger under his chin to return his eyes to her. She couldn't resist another slow, sensual kiss. Her internal demands that this was only to relive the dull, insistent ache for sex but not relinquish the guards on her heart were faltering.

"I usually let my partner stretch before I get too carried away."

"You are a big boy." Celina shrugged. "But my pussy can take it. I'm all warmed up if you hadn't noticed."

"I would have to be bereft of all my senses to not know." AJ chuckled a little before kissing her.

"Oh, had you?" Celina couldn't believe she was laughing this much while skewered by a man, but it seemed appropriate with Alejandro.

"I'm very observant when it comes to you," AJ explained with a stellar smirk and slowly built up a head of steam.

"Fuck!" Celina screamed out as AJ picked up speed. His lips nuzzled into her earlobe again as he planted kisses with remarkable aplomb considering his frenetic hips. The man used every millimeter of his long cock to please her.

"Umm..." He grunted a little in pleasure.

"Come on, you can fuck me harder than this." Celina taunted. AJ revved his hips harder.

"Really? Your pussy is so tight." Alejandro paused for a moment again.

"OHHH FFffff... fuck!" Celina bellowed as he picked up speed again. Not only was AJ blessed with a meaty cock, but he could use it.

The wet sounds of pounding sex had to be able to be overheard anywhere in the area. He could keep up the glorious and rewarding pressure as AJ leaned in to make out. Celina pulled him close and pinned his hips with her legs.

It didn't take long for the niggle of an impending orgasm to form within her body. Her dildo wasn't this big and lacked the heat AJ's cock radiated into her. He may have lacked a vibrate feature, but the rest of the man and spirited kisses more than made up for it. Climax wasn't something that usually happened without concerted effort with her clit and a full vagina, but something electric was building. She just needed him to go a little more intensely.

"HARDER! GIVE ME ALL THAT MONSTER! MY PUSSY CAN TAKE IT! FFFFFUUUUCCCKKK!" Celina wailed out, obliterating any concerns that may have been simmering in her brain. Everyone knew what they were doing, and it was turning her on.

AJ wordlessly complied, he embraced her, and his hips went wild. A jackhammer had nothing on his powerful and deep strokes. Sweat wrapped their bodies, and he growled with incensed and enflamed passion.

"More!" Celina demanded, desperate for her coming orgasm. She could feel it gathering resources. If AJ could keep up the pressure, this would be an all-time epic climax. Celina grabbed his ass and squeezed as if spurring on his thrusts. She sounded so unbelievably wet, more turned on than she could remember. Even the thought of other people overhearing it was turning up the amperage.

Fingernails bit into AJ's flesh, forcing the man's piston into a higher rev. Celina was close and so much more swiftly than ever before. She moved her hips against AJ to help get his python as deep in her as possible. "ALMOST!" She roared.

Without slowing, AJ grabbed one of her tits and sucked on the nub. Even if the sensation had been reduced since her surgery, it wasn't numb. Alejandro was sculpting her body into the perfect form of a climax. "Cum for me!" He growled with a primal fury.

"OHHHH FUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!" Celina's back arched, and her whole form shuddered beneath. "Guh! GUHH!" Each shout released more of the orgasmic energy that rushed through her body. Her legs shook as if her body were lashed by a powerful tornado.

The flood of pleasure pulsed out of her vagina with every quickened heartbeat. The colors of lilacs and the burning amber of AJ's irises flared across tightly closed eyelids. His strong arms held her tightly as she thrashed, keeping her form from seeking out any debris on the nominally soft meadow floor beneath the tent.

This particular orgasm was ferocious, dense but exceedingly swift to return control to her body. "That looked like fun." AJ's proud smile was almost infuriating but well-earned.

Celina's mind raced, trying to suss out the reason for such a powerful orgasm without AJ touching her clit. Yes, his cock was larger than she had experienced, and he could stimulate groups of nerves simultaneously instead of alternating. The stretch was incredible, but that couldn't be the only trigger. There were little pulses of energy against her clitty as he moved like a flash in and out of her.

1...34567...9