Finally, a Day Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Professional Best Woman," X whispered.

AJ dabbed at his eyes as the happy tears streamed but never took his eyes off the most beautiful girl as she approached. A memory of her hiding shyly behind Grace throbbed in the back of his mind. That was the last time she was shy around me. Even as the tears streamed down his face between dabs, a smile never left. She had a pink flower behind her left ear that expertly matched her bridal party's dress color.

The white strapless dress seemed to gleam on Celina's tall, slender form. She had evidently been tanning with Grace and X, as she didn't have any typical tan lines from her bikini. The bouquet in her hands combined coral-colored flowers, red roses with the same tint as the gloss on her lips, and white flowers to bring the beautiful outfit together. The white gown had a pair of sashes around her shapely hips that braided coral and Tahitian green. She combined colors like she mixed flavors when creating a new dish at work. She was doing that with their lives, and Alejandro couldn't wait to experience every moment.

1...456789