All Comments on 'Finally a Princess Pt. 02'

by fireandlace0533

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DragonMikeDragonMikealmost 4 years ago

Another sweet story and I am really enjoying the slow pace compared to a lot of the other stories out there. I'll admit I enjoy the character coming to grips with them self.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

i think his wife planned all of this i hope she doesn't turn nasty at him and have him gang banged or find a cock for him to suck and take in the ass if so i think she will divorce him and maybe if she does Pat will pick him up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well Written

I truly appreciate the way you have written this.You have obviously given great thought about how some us feel about getting to be the belle of the ball. It is a nice touch to have the main character's own beauty staff.. It is also obvious that you have given quite a bit of thought about the tough discussions a couple has when the dynamics shift like this. I have enjoyed the foreshadowing you have provided and am looking forward to seeing how the husband and wife build their future.

Camguy4funCamguy4funalmost 4 years ago

I am very much enjoying the story and looking forward to the next installment. I love how you placed this on a Disney cruise. That would indeed be a fantasy come true for many of us! And having had to come out to my wife about my cross-dressing a little over a year ago due to a careless mistake, I can definitely relate to the hard conversation. Unfortunately mine was not agreeable like Sarah. Like one of the other commenters it does seem you have foreshadowed the wife having orchestrated this. I do hope she remains kind.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

When the luggage was lost and no clues about where it was, I became suspicious of the ladies. Instead of being upset, this actually turns me on knowing that his wife, Pat & Jodie planned this whole thing. I wish my wife and her friends would find out or suspect that I'm a crossdresser and plan something similar. Right now my wife has no clue about my secret CD gay life.

A lot of lines in this story really hit home with me but one in particular fits my situtation -- even though I don't want to have sex with my wife anymore and only want to be with men, I still enjoy being married to her and being her husband. The following line really hit home with me:

"I am going to be honest. I enjoy our life and I enjoy when we travel and do things. I love that you are the mother to my kids ... But there are things missing.... romance, passion, when was the last time we kissed, let alone the last time we had sex? Sitting here though and saying all this out loud, being your husband is what makes all the other things happen so, yes I like being your husband."

I love this story so far and can't wait to read the next chapters.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

Shelscott45Shelscott45over 2 years ago

Well, It looks like I was wrong,...although Everything Is plausible. something Is also "off".

I am enjoying This Story Very much. like Brandi, I wish I could get a better read on Sarah. (I am Still Not buying that ONLY Brad's luggage vanished and has not 'turned up' yet)

Maybe it is another case of "Disney Magic"!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfireandlace0533@fireandlace0533
Long time reader, new author. Prefer longer stories with character background. Hoping to write stories in multiple categories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES