Finally had Sex with My Friend

Story Info
Finally slept with my female friend.
850 words
3.46
29.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It starts off with me & my female friend who we have been friends for years but have never gone past a quick kiss goodbye.

My female friend who I will not name for her not too get embarrassed has been engaged for around five years but has not got married to her partner yet. Her partner who is also my friend and I have known him for just a few years less then her.

We was around there house for a garden party and after a few drinks the goodbye kiss lasted a few seconds more then it normally does & it got my mind thinking of trying to take the friendship to the next level.

We started talking through messages a few days later & I asked her how her sex life was at the moment being engaged. She responded with a smiling face & a comment of absolutely zero sex. I thought to myself that as she is not getting much my chances will be in.

It's now Christmas time & we all decided too go away for a weekend, me her & her partner, my friend. We looked on the internet and found Kraków in Poland. We booked the same hotel so could stay close.

One night a lot of drinks and a long day trip out, she said that she was feeling tired and wanted to go back to the hotel and go to bed. Her partner on the other hand wanted to stay out drinking as he was talking to other people he got to know when in the restaurant.

I offered to walk her back to her room. She said thank you & her partner said that's great but hurry back as there is a beer coming. My friend said she was really grateful as she really did not want to walk by herself.

We had been flirting a lot more since the summer party a few months back as we always had that kind of friendship, and I was getting desperate to have sex with her.

We got back to the hotel & went into her room where we was laughing & joking, after a few minutes she got ready for bed. She started by putting on her night dress over her bra and then took her bra off trying not to reveal her breasts. After she was fully in her night dress she removed her knickers and then climbed onto the bed. I knew that all what was in my way of seeing her vagina was a cotton night dress.

I thought that this was my time to sleep with her. I joking said to her that I was sorry as I've not got any condoms, to my surprise she said we don't need condoms as she was on birth control.

I thought this was a perfect time to try it, both away, both drinking, so I moved in for a goodnight kiss of which turned into a full on tongue kiss, my hands went up to her breasts and she continued to kiss back, I pushed her dress to one side so I could see her breasts. Perfect size not too big not too small, I stopped kissing her & started sucking her nipples, she arched her back so I could get a better contact on them.

I had a good go on both of her breasts and them & thought I needed to move my hands up her dress and she if she will let me slip some fingers inside her. I would know if sex was going to happen right there, if she let me then it was on. When my hands got up to her pussy she was extremely wet. i knew I was going to have sex with her right there no matter what she said.

I dropped my boxers and gently moved up her & slipped my hard knob right into her wet pussy. I said I was extremely excited & it would not last long. She laughed & said it was ok as the door to the room was still unlocked & her partner could of walked in at any time.

A minute later I was ready to blow my load, I asked if I could cum in her & she said yes. I could not control it no more & I put a massive load of cum in her.

I had just done what I had been Fantasising about with my female friend of many years a massive creampie. We had another long kiss, I got off her and got dressed. I then left to go back to her partner where we had a couple of drinks together and laughing at random jokes.

He never knew that I had just had sex with his Fiancé while we was drinking in the main square!

I cannot wait for the next time. I have already told her I want to have sexy with her again and she said she would not fight me off when I try it. I will inform you of shag two.