All Comments on 'Finally Learning to Share'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Brittni4uBrittni4uabout 5 years ago
Delicious

5 stars for this story! I love that Meg is so oral. My favorite part was the creampie 69. This story has a realistic build. Great Job!

JSipesJSipesabout 5 years ago
A night to remember

Without a doubt, Five Stars! I want to see Meg go through a round of what is called “Nipple Ecstasy”. That’s when she has a person on each tit sucking away. In a threesome one person would also finger her while both tits are sucked. Since two couples are involved, the fourth person can eat her pussy. In this case the men can suck her tits while Laura eats her pussy! Just a thought of what can take place the next week. My wife and I have participated in this a few times and she orgasmed like crazy each time.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 5 years ago
Love it - five stars!

An authentic tale of group sex and sharing... it has all the dynamics of a group fling. Realistically rendered. The girl on girl alone had me reaching for a Kleenex but the overall mood and transitioning made me picture this as any American couple who want to "add something" to their relationship and I could picture the whole thing perfectly. That dynamic was scorching hot. Well done!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
great read

i liked the tease, loved the sex. very titillating! 5 stars!

romancerromancerabout 5 years ago
Editor, stat!

Shifting between past & present tense, without reason, confusing slid vs. slide, stilted dialogue - an editor could help with that. As is, it's just disconcerting. Plus, she's gotta be rare to take as a compliment being told she has a fat posterior. 4* for the story, 1 for other elements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

Very hot. Good job building up the tension. I liked how open you all were about this. I especially enjoyed your phone conversation with Laura. I liked how you sucked Charlie's cock the night you met David and Laura. Good detail with you wearing a thong that night because it made you feel sexy. Laura holding you from behind and folding you was so hot. I like that David caught you. Nice touch with Laura having you lick her cum-filled pussy clean, so dirty. My favorite parts were: "

Laura gives me a squeeze moving her hand up my belly to my breast. I tensed up; I got very nervous. I have never had sex with another woman, but I have been fantasizing about it a lot lately. Laura whispered to me "Relax Meg, you are a lovely woman, and I have wanted to touch you all night." I lean more into her to give her a sign that I am interested in what she is doing.

I hear David and Charlie laughing at whatever they were discussing; Laura moved her hand down my belly to the hem of my dress. She pulled the skirt up and rubbed her hand on the outside of my pussy. I moaned to let her know that I like her touching me.

I reached behind me to find Laura's crotch. She had on a pair of slacks I put my hand between her legs to rub her pussy. "That's right Meg, touch me too. Feel how hot my pussy is for you?" I nodded my head letting her know that I can feel her.

All of a sudden there was a throat cleared behind us. I jumped nervously and moved away from Laura. David was standing there watching us with a cocky grin. He is a handsome man of about six feet tall, very fit you can tell he works out and is completely bald.

"So, starting without us?" David asked both Laura and I. I could feel my face heat up from embarrassment at getting caught."

And

"

It is a little awkward kissing the way we are on the bed. David pulled out of me and slapped my ass then instructed me to lay on my back. I flipped over onto my back laying on an angle slightly under Laura. Once I am in place David slide his cock back into me.

Laura leaned down kissing me more passionately while I returned her kisses. Laura moved down to my breasts; she started sucking on my nipples. I arched my back to give her more access to my chest. I have never really had very sensitive nipples, but this was making them so pebble hard that they were slightly painful.

David had my feet on his shoulders, rubbing my swollen clit thrusting harder as he talks to me "You like that, don't you? Having all the attention on you?" He got quiet for a moment then he started grunting and started yelling "That's it, Meg, take my load. I am going to fill up your sweet pussy full!" He kept pumping into me as we both came together.

When David finished cumming, he pulled out of me and laid on the bed next to me. I am breathing hard, and whimper as Laura pulled off my boob.

Charlie is thrusting hard into Laura. I hear him tell her "I am going to cum!" Laura reached under her belly to rub her clit which caused her to have an orgasm with Charlie. Once they both came, Charlie pulled out of Laura and laid on the bed next to her.

Laura then surprised me by crawling on top of me in a sixty-nine position. She started licking my pussy which started driving my insane I started moving my hips to get closer to her tongue. While her pussy is over my face, I felt a drop; I realized that Charlie's cum is starting to drip out of her pussy."

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

So fucking hot. I loved the way you and Laura cleaned up each other's pussies. And how you rode David's dick while Charlie fucked you in the ass, so dirty. Glad to know you will do it again. My favorite parts were: "I hesitantly stuck my tongue on Laura's pussy. I slowly licked her honey, realizing that I was eating Charlie's jizz mixed with her juice. It was very salty at first, but I started getting used to it and started sticking my tongue in as deep as I could to get more.

Laura and I cleaned each other's pussy with our tongues. I know we both came twice together and cleaned that up also when we were both exhausted Laura rolled off me and crawled up on the bed, so we are all laying the same direction."

And

"I straddled his hips raising my butt for him to guide his cock into my pussy. I sat down to get comfortable on David's cock, and once I was, I started moving and grinding. He pulled me forward to lay on him, and he paused our movements.

I felt Charlie come up behind me and rub my ass. I felt the cold lube that he spread on my anus before inserting his finger. Once I was lubed up, I felt the tip of his penis at my asshole. He slowly pushed inside my sphincter until he buried his cock deep.

I couldn't move with David's arms around me while Charlie is behind me, the men started moving and getting a rhythm with each other. David lifted my head and started kissing me while the guys continued their rhythm,

Charlie began to talk to me "Meg you are finally getting your fantasy. How is it?"

I pulled away from David looked over my shoulder with a smile and replied: "I fucking love it!"

After a few more minutes their rhythm picked up I could feel both of them getting ready to cum. "Fill up both my holes! I want to feel cum leaking out of me!"

Both David and Charlie shot their loads into me which triggered me to have a humongous orgasm of my own. I screamed as I came then I let myself relax on top of David.

Charlie pulled out of my ass, and I felt that I was gapped open leaking his seed. David held onto me very tightly and whispered into my ear "We will see each other again." I just nodded my head in agreeance."

Keep up the great work. I jerked off so hard to this.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 year ago

the story was fine,,having follow up chapters ready would be better! keep the readers attention you know,,,alao the word is "agreement" not agreeance,,,there is no such word as agreeance!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.