All Comments on 'Finally, Step Bro'

by LoganPrejean337

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic storey made me very horny !!!!

I am in the country in England and with a very dirty mind and body

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG Logan, there's no generosity needed to give you *****s here. You earned those and many more with this sizzling hot story. You checked so many of my fantasy boxes this time. Now as Mikey leaves, lets to gild the lily by going back into the restroom. There's a certain 19-year-old who needs his Christmas wish fulfilled. MLF

Tinkertaylor99Tinkertaylor99over 1 year ago

So sexy! Thanks for making me so horny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so hot. They both make each other so aroused and hard. Definitely want to read more. Since Mikey doesn’t care about labels and feels gay for Logan, I’d love to see him try more, like sucking Logan’s cock, swallowing his cum, and letting Logan fuck his ass to see how it feels first-hand. Mikey definitely seems curious and after all, hot is hot!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

I love how enthusiastic their relation was, so cheerful and gay ;)

I'm a sucker for a brother/stepbrother stories since forever, and I'm always on a hunt for new gay incest stories, and I'm glad I found that one! It was super hot and the atmosphere was light and sexy.

What would I wish for the future in chap 2?

The deepening of the bond? Maybe even romantic element, and perhaps some… darker crisis on the way, to strengthen their commitment to each other? Some confusion or struggles? Nothing helps to show people's true colors as much as some hardship on the way. :)

As I'm not a fan of triangles and flip-flopping (I find some sexiness in having roles and exclusivity) - I wouldn't for sure wait for that. But either way I will appreciate anything from the author as he always pulls off very hot stories that make my balls eager! ;)

Bonchovie11Bonchovie11over 1 year ago

Omg this is so good please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredibly hot story!!! Got a hardon!

But one word of critic for the editor. Several sentences start with the word 'Fuck'. The word fuck is used in the story over 160 times. But the story is great, anyway I loved it.

tbtltbtlover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Wish the 19 year old might have been seduced and sandwiched between the two brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really hot story. Thanks for posting. Well written with just the right amount of details. I would have liked to see the college guy join in but I’m sure something like that will happen in the next chapter (I hope). Thanks again, looking forward to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Love the hair spread on Mikey's chest. He and Logan fit together so well! It is remarkable how each man had matured over the six years they have been apart! Please write more!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

5 stars and truly hot! That 19 yo is ripe for it. If he's busted from his family over Christmas and hitching out of the area, I'm sure Logan could offer some respite until Mikey gets to join them for a stunning NYE party time together. Mikey definitely needs to find out the reason why he has a prostate!

Dawgsweat12Dawgsweat12over 1 year ago

What i love most, besides the huge dicks, is the free open mind of Mikey.. no labels... just guys having a good time.

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337over 1 year agoAuthor

You all are so nice! Thank you for such positive comments! I am busy working on Chapter 2!

MLF - you are amazing and from my first story you have been so supportive, it makes doing this so much more fun! I promise to not let you down!

Tinker - My pleasure! It's my job and I take it seriously, lol

Eraj - thank you so much my friend! You are one of my favorite authors and getting such great feedback AND ideas for moving forward, I just love it! THANK YOU!

Bonchovie - Aww count on it! Responding now then back to it, halfway done with Chapter 2

TBTL - thank you so much! I thought about that... but honestly here is my mindset in writing this. I have lusted after my step brother for years, and I finally get him and frankly I don't think I would want to share. I know this is fleeting, so he's mine for the moment ;) hope you can respect that.

DevonCowboy - dude always so great to hear from you! I have a lot planned for the next two chapters. There will be a total of 3. I hope I don't disappoint you but there will be other characters introduced and it will be hot. But keep me honest, stud!

Everyone! I love the comments! I honestly do this because I am so turned on by the idea of turning you all on! So on behalf of me and the other authors - thank you for taking the time to drop us a note! It really means the world to us! Now, I better get back to writing! Much love - and more sex!

Ready2Cum59Ready2Cum59over 1 year ago

So hot. I wanted Logan to go back into bathroom and suck that 19 year old guys dick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. But if he’s straight, I’m the Easter Bunny. He needs to at least admit he’s Bi.

remy247remy247over 1 year ago

Always a hot story from you. Can’t wait for more. 😛

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337over 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Easter Bunny - (Giggle) Im not big on labels as I think that hold so many of us back from really experiencing life and seeing what we enjoy and what we don't. Mikey is trying new things in a safe space where he isn't being judged, but just enjoying it. Put another way... I tried hummus and had a meatless dinner for the first time in my life last week, I enjoyed it, I may try it again. But that doesn't make me a vegan much like this experience with his brother doesn't make him anything other than human. Hope that helps with my mindset in these stories. I like the intersection of men forgetting societal labels and in a safe environment trying new things. Much thanks for reading, and chapter 2 is almost done, this is a good one folks!

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 1 year ago

That was awesome, can’t wait for chapter 2;

nygayguynygayguyover 1 year ago

Wow, what a hot story. The kink of their being stepbrothers sets a nice history for them, but really the main thing is their getting to know each other intimately and then getting hooked on hot raw sex together. Amazing!

NaplesjoeNaplesjoeabout 1 year ago

Wow!! What a hot story, love the fact that Mikey is straight and s red head. I LOVE REDHEADED MEN! Especially if they are a little furry. (And “fingerprint pink”) that’s when you touch them and their skin stays white showing your fingerprint. Please, there is no reason for them to be versatile. Enjoy being a top and enjoy being a bottom. More missionary, with legs spread, rubbing that red beard against his cheek when he cums breeding him. You touched all the right buttons. Thank you

RangeExpanderRangeExpander12 months ago

So hot, so much fun, and so juicy! Thanks!

LebluesummerLebluesummer11 months ago

That was hot!

How I wish that college kid join them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, but one to many “bro”

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's a great story, but too they are too much talking why fucking, for me, it's annoying, because I want to read more action, less talking. Too many "bro" and "fuck", it would be so much better if the action could speak for them, not their words all the time, while they're having sex.

nowliveitnowliveit8 months ago

Fantastic story. Looking forward to continuing to read it all! I enjoy the bonding through talking. It makes it hotter. Of course, I'm a demisexual and I need connection beneath the surface of life.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So very hot! Hope there is more to cum!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoganPrejean337@LoganPrejean337
Gay, 32 year old Cajun import writer of erotica. Let me know what gets you off and let's write a story about it! Follow me for updates and additional info on Twitter: @LoganPrejean

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES