All Comments on 'Finally, Step Bro Ch. 03'

by LoganPrejean337

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Well, I gave you *****s, but I would've loved to have given you many more for this chapter. This entire story has been a huge turn on for me, but this chapter was especially HOT. The only thing that I didn't like about this great story was those two horrible words "THE END". I'm really sorry that this one is finished. By the way, the best part about using olive oil is that it tastes a lot better than lube if you decide to switch back to oral.

nygayguynygayguyabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter and great ending! I'm so hard now! Time to go give my husband some love!

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year ago

A very nice ending to such a hot story, good job here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is this really the end. There seems to be much more story left to tell. Mikey is getting deeper and deeper into his desire for gay sex with Logan - so his straight boy status is becoming more bi as the minutes tick by. He’s said several times how women’s bj’s and pussies don’t compare to Logan and he should visit more often. So I’d love to get another set of chapters focusing on where the brothers go from here. They are too hot together to let the story end here please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awww no happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was also hoping for some hea

SMCSheffreySMCSheffreyabout 1 year ago

Another amazing story! Any chance of Mikey finding fuck buddies between visits to his brother? Now he knows he likes gay sex when he strike sout with the ladies at the bar, what would stop him doing a guy instead?

LebluesummerLebluesummer11 months ago

More chapters please.

PrinceraPrincera6 months ago

Love the stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoganPrejean337@LoganPrejean337
Gay, 32 year old Cajun import writer of erotica. Let me know what gets you off and let's write a story about it! Follow me for updates and additional info on Twitter: @LoganPrejean

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES