All Comments on 'Finance Director in Trouble'

by Omental

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars

Excellent non-consent story. Always good to read about a "fucking stuck-up, prick-teasing ... cunt" being forced to lick balls; take it in the mouth; and take it up the cunt. I look forward to her being blackmailed, humiliated and taking it up the arse!

captain123captain123about 5 years ago
EXCELLENT

What can be said about this story - not only is it an exceptionally sexy and well written story but it ticks the boxes for every fetish I have. I love reading about “prim and proper” older ladies being put in their place, and the lingerie and outfit was just icing on the cake.

OmentalOmentalalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for the positive comments, I'm a slow writer and need all the inspiration I can get. I'm genuinely interested in other people's fantasies similar to mine. This story owes its inspiration to a gentleman who contacted me after enjoying my first story

OmentalOmentalalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

I have had some very good and encouraging feedback. Remember this is pure fantasy, but if it resembles your fantasy and you would like to discuss it or swap ideas please contact me.

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 5 years ago
Great balls of fire

Well, yes, this is a great story and a fine example of the way a sex story should be written. The sex is blended with an external story that sets out a well developed context. I really like the theme of the older woman forced into sex by one or more young studs, and as one of your other commentators said, this really does tick all the boxes. Thank you for a great read; a definite five star story.

OmentalOmentalover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

Thanks Bumblegrum. It really gives me a kick to know that I have written something that gives you pleasure. If you feel our kinks are similar, feel free to get in touch.

skirtsuitskirtsuitabout 3 years ago

Brilliant ...lovely description of the stuck up well dressed office lady boss being humiliated and assaullted. Such a turn on mmmmmmmm. more like this please

OmentalOmentalabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, encouragement always welcome. From your title, I can see why these stories might 'suit' you. ;-) However, writing a follow up continues to elude me.

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

An excellent,enjoyable and erotic story of female humiliation.

OmentalOmentalalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive comment.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

Even better on re-reading, now seeing the car reaching effects on all involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous