Finders Keepers

Story Info
We kept what we found on our truck.
1.5k words
4.04
4.2k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work functions. You either love them or hate them. Me, I like to see how different the staff look, especially the women.

I pulled into the event carpark where the Xmas party was being held and was told to park on the grass at the back because I driving a pickup truck. I complained, having spent the day cleaning and detailing my truck but the parking attendant would not be moved. So I did as I was instructed.

It was a warm, Caribbean evening in January and I was dressed accordingly. A white, cotton, fitted shirt with white, cotton trousers to match. Some Clark loafers finished off the look and I was feeling cool. I entered the hall and was greeted by members of the senior management team, given a glass of champagne and I went off to mingle. To say the ladies looked amazing would not do justice to them. The amount of cleavage, ass and legs that were on display started my adrenalin flowing and made my dick twitch. Factory wear was definitely hiding their true potential.

I received numerous compliments on my appearance ranging from "you look sexy and nice" to the more bolder ladies who grabbed my ass or pinched my nipples to add emphasis to their compliment. To be honest, the attention I got just walking through coupled with the visuals, made me horny. I had to really control myself because I knew my trousers would betray me. However, my control was put to the test when Debbie greeted me.

"Hello Sexy" she said as she hugged and sneaked a squeeze of my dick.

"Hi Sexy" I replied. "Wow, you look amazing".

Debbie was about 5'10" tall, light skinned with long hair down her back. She had an amazing figure and this red dress with a split over each leg showed it off to perfection. As she walked away giving me and extra sway of the hips, I got a huge shot of adrenalin and my dick began to get hard. Trying not to be discovered, I made my way to the bar and pressed myself up against it.

The party was in full swing with the alcohol flowing nicely, removing all inhibitions. They way they were dancing could only be described as the 'vertical expression of the horizontal intention'. I danced with many of the ladies working my way over to Debbie, and when she saw me, she left her dance partner and wrapped herself around me. The music slowed down and as I pulled her close, I whispered in her ear "I want to fuck you tonight".

"I wanted to fuck you tonight as well but my period started this morning" she replied with pure sadness in her eyes.

I was upset as well but we continued our erotic dancing. The rumour mill already had us fucking and I was hoping to prove them right. My dick was hard and she was grinding on it, making my position worse. Eventually, she held my hand as she walked to the bar. This gave me the chance to hide my erection behind her.

I came across my cousin dancing with a woman in front and one behind him. I gave him a high five and he told me not to leave him when I'm ready to go home.

I continued to dance with ladies, enjoying the attention and squeezing a few asses myself.

A few hours later, I was ready to go. I went to find my cousin and found him wrapped around one of the shorter ladies. I told him I was ready to go and once he had finished his dance, we made our way to the truck.

We were talking about how good the ladies looked and who we would have loved to fuck when we heard a woman moaning. We stopped and listened carefully and realised that it was coming from my truck. We approached the truck quietly and realised it was one of the ladies from the office, fucking the parking attendant. They had the tray door of the truck pulled down and she was bent over getting a good fuck doggystyle. I walked up one side of the truck and my cousin walked up the other side. Just as I got to the back door, I paused and pulled my dick out. Little did I know that my cousin did the same thing so when we came into view and the parking attendant saw us, he jumped back. The lady, wondering why he stopped, looked up and saw us and stood up, afraid.

"Don't stop" I said in a deep voice and stroking 9 inches of hard dick.

My cousin walked up to her and pulled her head down on his 11" dick. She began to suck it while the attendant got back behind her to continue his fuck. I walked up to her, pushed my dick to her face and she started sucking the family dicks alternately, while being fucked. Fucking her was hot for the attendant but watching her suck two dicks as well was too much for him. He came grunting and growling a few minutes after she started. I stepped behind her slipped my dick into her wet pussy and went balls deep on the first stroke.

"OH FUCK" she said as she pulled my cousin's dick out of her mouth.

I gripped her hips and began to pound her pussy when she threw her head back and growled "Oh fuck, I'm cumming ". She shoved my cousin's dick back in her mouth to muffle her scream and came hard. I pulled out of her pussy and pushed my dick into her face to suck it. My cousin position himself behind her ass and when slammed his dick into her, she released my dick.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD. IT'S TOO BIG" she exclaimed as he began his pounding.

"Thanks for warming up this pussy" my cousin said to the parking attendant, who was standing nearby, as he continued to pound her pussy. As she did with my dick, she soon began scream as another orgasm ripped through her body. My cousin continued to fuck her at a frantic pace until it began to rain.

"Let's get in the truck" I said with a naughty grin on my face.

I told my cousin to lay down and then told her to ride his dick. She grabbed his dick, slipped the head in and then slammed her pussy down onto his dick. She was fucking him hard, commenting on how deep his dick was. I was amazed at how well she was taking this big dick. Her pussy was dripping and making all the right noises. I reached under her and flicked clit which instantly made her yelp, slam her ass down and scream as she came again. I reached under her again, covered my middle finger with pussy juice and then pushed my finger into her ass.

"FUCK, YES" she said as she began to fuck harder.

I wiped some more pussy juice off her leg and covered the head of my dick. When she felt my dick pressing against the opening of her ass, she froze. I applied a little pressure and the head slipped in.

"Oh My God, you're fucking my ass" she said as she slowly began to fuck us again.

As she became more comfortable with the double fuck, she began to pick up the pace. I had the great view of my dick disappearing and re-appearing from her lovely ass. My cousin was alternating nipples in his mouth and she was fucking the family dicks excellently.

We fucked like that for about 10 minutes until my cousin started a chain reaction. He announced he was cumming and began to fuck her harder. His pounding was increasing the pressure on my dick and I felt my own orgasm building. She was swearing and thrashing around from the pounding she was getting from both sides. When my cousin grabbed her and grunted, she screamed and flexed, which made my dick explode in her ass. My entire body contracted as I spurted 4 times deep in her ass.

We separated and collapsed on the back seat of the truck. No words were said for a while. When she caught her breath, she kissed us both and thanked us for the best sex she has ever had. We bent down and sucked her breasts for a little while to show our appreciation. She straightened her clothing and got out of the truck. The parking attendant was still outside of the truck hoping for another fuck but the party was coming to an end so she kissed him goodnight and got into her car.

My cousin went back inside and came back with 6 Guinness and we sat in the truck drinking, with all the windows down, watching the ladies go home. After our drinks, I slowly pulled out of the car park. When I got to the exit, I saw the parking attendant and gave him a high five.