Finding a Roommate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did leave soon after with an obvious desire to go back to our bedroom as soon as possible. I didn't take Maddy's hand and instead placed my hand clearly on her bottom as we walked out. Maddy made no attempt to move it and when we got to the lobby and passed reception, I saw her adjust her dress so that one of her pierced nipples was now pressing against the fabric, the outline clearly visible. While waiting for the lift to take us up, we moved close together and I put my hand on her breast, rubbing her nipple. She backed onto me and ground her ass against my crotch. We were looking at eachother in the reflection on the wall nearby which also mean we could keep an eye on anyone appearing. We were already lowering the class of the building through our antics over the last few minutes.

"You'd let me fuck you right here, wouldn't you?" I asked confidently.

Maddy exhaled and nodded, always loving when I pusher her limits.

"You'd please me even better knowing there was someone watching, wanting what I have."

Before she could answer, the lift doors opened and we walked inside. Maddy answered my comment with a passionate kiss and a plea to be fucked hard.

"When we get upstairs I want us to open the curtains and a window while I fuck you." I said firmly.

Maddy moaned, knowing some of the rooms had private balconies and guests were smoking downstairs. If she wasn't quiet, she'd be easily heard. When we made it into the room, we kissed hard and made our way over to the bed. We wasted no time with foreplay and instead took eachother's clothes off in record time. When we were both naked I told Maddy to go and do what I said in the lift. I watched her walk over with shaky legs, knowing she probably wouldn't be seen but finding the fear arousing nevertheless. Which she did it, I went to my suitcase and got out the gag we packed and a pair of handcuffs.

"Because I can't trust you to be quiet, I'm going to gag you. Then I'm going to cuff you to the poster and fuck you senseless," I threatened.

Maddy kissed me on the lips gently and with passion. "Ruin me for anyone else," she said sexily, almost challenging me with her tone.

I threw her on the bed and did as I said I would. I spent the next half an hour fucking her senseless, watching in awe at the amount of times her eyes rolled upwards in pleasure. Given she was gagged, I made sure she knew that tapping me on the arm twice would make me slow down and three times would mean I'd stop. Maddy loved every second of it and when she finally felt my cum inside her, she pulled at her restraints to try and get closer to me. Her pussy dripped of my cum and her juices as I pulled out and watched it run out of her well-fucked hole. When I un-cuffed her and removed the gag, she simply laid there, looking as spent as I felt.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

Maddy smiled at me brightly, looking content but tired. "I'm good, sore but in a really satisfied way," she admitted.

I nodded, that was certainly to be expected given what we'd been doing across the day. Maddy got up with shaky legs, cleaned up and used the bathroom. Our sleep preparations merged thereafter with Maddy also picking out a loose t-shirt after taking her makeup off. She settled in bed beside me and leaned into my chest as I started playing with her hair and generally just helped her relax and settle. She dozed off shortly after we'd turned the light off and kissed goodnight.

***

We woke up in time for breakfast which was certainly well needed to mend our slight hangovers and replace the energy we'd exhausted after leaving the bar. I took extra care with Maddy when she was getting ready, getting things out for her and brushing out her hair.

On the way down to breakfast, hand in hand, Maddy dryly quipped, "It's amazing how much energy you need to have to lay there and be fucked,".

I laughed at that and it was made even more funny by an older couple walking into the lift just as she finished speaking.

"Fancy a game of tennis later?" I asked, eager to stretch my legs. It had been a while since I'd played tennis and Maddy claimed to be quite good too.

"Sure," she said enthusiastically. She waited until we got out of the lift before adding, "about time I pounded you at something!"

I laughed out loud, drawing attention to us in the lobby. We spent all of breakfast trash talking eachother before I suggested we make it more interesting and bet on it. Maddy immediately agreed.

"But nothing sexual because let's face it, anything you want me to do if I lose, I'm probably going to want to do anyway," Maddy said evenly.

I couldn't argue with that. "Okay, the loser has to do all the washing, cook for the next couple of days... and drive home."

I'd just spent the last few minutes reminding Maddy how tired she already was along with being a touch hungover so I felt like this could be something I could gloat over her for days. I knew she was competitive so I wasn't at all surprised when she agreed.

We went back upstairs after breakfast, let our food digest and then got changed before heading down and renting a couple of racquets from the facilities area that also housed the spa and sauna. We spent a few minutes warming up and hitting balls casually to eachother. Maddy seemed to move pretty well so looked like she'd be a fun tennis partner. I'd played quite a bit in my teens and at Uni so could hit the ball pretty well and could serve properly too.

I served first over to Maddy, thinking I'd put a pretty good one over to her backhand. She returned it at speed down the line while I watched with my mouth hanging open.

"Lucky shot," Maddy said smiling.

By the 6th point, I was cursing myself for not asking why Maddy was so adamant she'd win. It was to the point where hitting it back to her enough to form a rally was an achievement.

"Maddy..." I said questioningly, letting her name hang there like she was in trouble. She always responded honestly when I did that, making me think she used to be Teacher's Pet at school.

"Well, I might, might have been playing junior tennis against my age group until I was a teenager," she said smugly.

"Shit," I muttered.

I managed to build up some form, aided by Maddy's growing tiredness towards the end, but she smashed me. It wasn't even close.

"I wish I'd thrown a foot massage into the bet now," Maddy said at the end, walking over to me as I'd sat down in exhaustion at the final point.

"I thought we weren't including things we'd do anyway?" I quipped, making her laugh.

"How about an actual massage?" Maddy suggested brightly.

I was happy to agree to that. We handed our racquets back and shared a shower in our room where Maddy washed me all over as a 'reward for not being a sore loser'. I returned the favour to the victor for a great game, and because I absolutely loved being close to her. We called down to reception and booked a couple of massages for an hour later, spending the time relaxing and recovering.

When we made it down to the massage area, we were greeted by a really pretty brunette who was a few inches shorter than us with a bright smile and a soothing voice that most masseuses are either born with or develop. Maddy went first and I couldn't help my mind drifting towards the two of them being alone in a different room. It was an extremely arousing thought so I had to keep it under control as I hung out around the pool area waiting for my turn. It had quite a lot of people around but the pool and spa area was sizeable so there was plenty of space.

I went back to the waiting area when it was time for my turn and Maddy left the room a few minutes later looking incredibly content and with a slight shine from the oils. She kissed me softly and walked towards the pool with her towel. I watched her walk off in her casual black bikini before drawing my eyes back towards the room while I waited for the room to be ready.

It was the kind of massage that I never knew I needed so bad until I had it. The time flew by and I rose from the table slowly, feeling relaxed and content. I thanked the Masseuse and headed out to the pool area to meet Maddy. I found her swimming in the pool, a blur of black and blonde and took a seat next to the towel I recognised as hers. I could see the occasional glances from the men around the pool, including some who were sitting with their partners or wives. I was getting used to it to an extent but any lack of subtlety would still annoy me.

Maddy climbed out of the pool a few lengths later and walked over, spotting me as she did so. When she got to me, she leaned over and gave me a slow kiss on the lips. The men looking over certainly got the message.

"How was your massage?" She asked, settling on the chair after drying herself with her towel.

"It was really, really relaxing and energising," I admitted. "Even though I haven't got the energy to actually do much now! Yours?" I asked.

"It was good too," Maddy immediately replied and then paused which made me look over questioningly. "She erm, definitely touched me in a few areas that weren't part of the massage."

My opened my mouth in shock, ready to protest but saw from Maddy's body language that I didn't need to. "You were okay with that?" I half-asked, half-stated.

"I think so. I'm not going to pretend it wasn't nice to be touched by a woman again, which I hope you understand. It was just subtle grazes but it felt good," Maddy said looking over apologetically.

I raised my hands, "Absolutely," I said. I did understand, she'd given up a part of herself to be with me and she'd done it willingly. I wasn't going to be a jealous dick about it.

She stared off and then on deciding what to say, looked around to check we wouldn't be overheard and said, "I have been thinking about, you know, bringing another girl into the bedroom every once in a while."

I raised my eyes, genuinely surprised. "I thought that was off the table at the same time we agreed I never wanted you with another man?"

"And I never want another man near me, more importantly," Maddy corrected me, to which I nodded. "I would love to be with a woman again in the future but quite honestly, I'm just not sure how I'd cope seeing her pleasure you. If I felt you'd enjoyed her more than me, I don't think I could come back from that," Maddy added.

I recognised just how much she was putting her heart on her sleeve and sought to reassure her and at the same time, find a way forward. "I guess in a similar way, I couldn't imagine you and another woman without me there. Blame Jess for that," I joked. "But maybe there are other ways forward. Maybe I could just watch or maybe I'm only intimate with you?" I suggested.

"Hmm," Maddy said thoughtfully, "Maybe that could work."

"Anyway, we haven't exactly got to the plan that out now unless the Masseuse gave you her number?" I said with a chuckle.

Maddy shook her head and chuckled back. "I think she was just copping a bit of a feel. I liked her doing it though, I liked the way I became a sex object to her," Maddy admitted, biting her lip and seeking to turn me on. She managed it easily.

"You are one kinky girl," I said with a wink.

We laid back on the lounger and rested. When I felt like my body was ready, I jumped in the pool and swam a few lengths. I wasn't a strong swimmer so I suspected if I had half as many eyes on me as Maddy had, it was because I was causing too much splash.

I finished my afternoon in the sauna, which Maddy was only able to join for a few minutes due to her nipple piercings becoming too hot. We went to the room and had another shower which became a quickie under the jets. I took Maddy from behind in a standing position as the water hit her back, running off her body over all of her intimate areas. I had my hand around her neck, squeezing the sides the way she liked it and with her getting off to the intensity of the fuck. I made sure to feel my way over her body, treating her like the sex object she craved to be that afternoon. I came hard on her ass and had her suck some cum from my fingers, not releasing her neck until my cum was all washed off.

I towel dried her myself, making sure she felt like the Goddess she was, no matter the sex we had. We had booked the restaurant for an earlier time that evening and we were both feeling like a steak dinner and another bottle of wine was called for. I let her get ready in the bathroom and snuck a few printed pieces of paper into my dinner jacket while in the bedroom.

I put another white shirt on and Maddy opted for a simple white dress that fell just above her knee with a slightly longer cut towards the bottom right of the dress. She kept her hair down today, freshly blow-dried with a slightly curl that sat over one shoulder. She looked like elegant perfection. I sometimes had to remind myself of the way she used to dress so casually at work and how, even then, I could never picture her wearing an elegant dress and heels. Times had certainly changed.

We made our way down, hand in hand as always and in a far less flirtatious, horny mood than we had been in every time we had been in the lift so far. There was a far more romantic vibe about our touch that evening. When we were seated, we didn't waste too much time looking at the menu, ordering our steaks as planned paired with a bottle of red.

I looked over at Maddy and smiled to myself. I was so unbelievably happy, it would feel quite nauseating to describe aloud. I was going to wait to surprise her at the end of the meal but couldn't wait. I pulled the papers out of my jacket pocket while Maddy was people watching so she didn't notice.

"So.." I said, drawing Maddy's attention back to me where she immediately noticed the paper and looked at me with a curious stare. "So, I convinced our department head to sign off on getting part of my promotion bonus early -- as in, some now and some at Christmas."

"Great!" Maddy said enthusiastically, thinking that was what I wanted to discuss. "Presents are all on you then."

I laughed, "No no, that isn't what I wanted to say, that just explains it. What I was trying to say was that maybe we shouldn't ship our Christmas presents to your family?"

Maddy looked at me somewhat perplexed. "Oh?"

By way of answer I handed her the papers I was holding and give her a minute to scan through. I watched as her mouth fell open in shock, looking up at me every few seconds as she read through the details. I did feel very pleased with myself, surprising her as I had, so I enjoyed watching her reaction.

"You're not serious?" Maddy said in shock.

"Very, it's all paid. Flights and a hotel so we can have our own space." I'd left out the price which was substantial but I got a really good last minute deal, all things considered.

"Wait, you've bought us tickets to Australia and a 5* hotel? Adam, I... thank you. I don't even know what to say." Maddy looked completely shocked and just stared at the tickets for a full minute.

Eventually she looked up at me, genuinely choked up and clearly deciding she had given up on words, stood up and kissed me passionately over the table.

"So this is what you meant when I asked if we had any more trips planned and you said 'not before Christmas'? I did wonder." Maddy reflected.

I laughed, "I snuck that through on a technicality. I'm sorry it's only for two weeks but I didn't think our work or my bank manager would allow for longer!"

Maddy had taken a few large gulps of wine, processing the news and almost spat her wine out at my poor joke. I blamed the wine -- there was no way someone as cool and classy as her found my constant Dad jokes this funny. She dabbed at her mouth as the steak arrived and we tasted it, sharing the same near-orgasmic reaction as we tasted it.

"You're kidding, right? I think it would have been another year before I could afford to go back. My parents keep offering to pay but I wanted to do it myself. It would have felt much more satisfying." Maddy said and then quickly added dramatically, "thanks for buying these tickets and leaving me unsatisfied, as always." Maddy followed it up with a deep sigh and the back of her hand against her forehead for added dramatics.

I laughed loudly and the table next to us scowled. Ignoring them, as clearly we were the ones enjoying our dinner. "You know me, I'm crap at taking care of you,"

Maddy rolled her eyes and then sushed me. "Okay, be a good boy and enjoy your dinner quietly while I tell my family and friends they'll be graced with my presence at the end of January."

"You're enjoying being dramatic, aren't you?" I asked rhetorically, with a chuckle. Maddy ignored me.

I loved watching Maddy so excited. All I wanted was to make her happy really and I took great pride in being able to make her this happy, even if it was showing an interesting bratty side. I finished my steak and the rest of my glass before pouring myself another and topping Maddy's up too.

I leaned over which drew Maddy's attention away from her phone and I beckoned her closer with a finger. "I'm going to have a talk with you later about your rudeness."

I let it hang there and watched Maddy's arousal start to become evident. "I'll make it up to you later," she replied leaning back and then brazenly gave a blowjob sign that the woman on the table beside us definitely saw.

"Finish your steak or you'll be in the kitchen washing dishes to pay for it," I said firmly, taking my assertiveness a step further, seeking to calm her brattiness.

"Yes Sir," Maddy said submissively and with a bite of her lip, putting her phone down and picking up her cutlery instead.

"Good girl," I answered back, moving away from her and leaning back against my chair, drinking my wine and taking her in.

When Maddy finished her meal, we ordered another cheaper bottle of wine, safe in the knowledge we could take it back to our room if we didn't finish it at the table. We also stretched to dessert, I went for the most chocolatey thing on the menu and Maddy going for some fruity dessert that I felt had no business being on the dessert menu.

"What are your parents saying?" I asked, giving her an excuse to check her phone as we drunk our glasses of wine. She hadn't touched it since she put it down earlier.

"I doubt they're up yet --" Maddy said and then with a huge smile, I could tell they were as she fell silent and read the messages on her lock screen.

She turned her phone around and showed me some of them.

Mum: That's wonderful news, we can't wait to see you!

Katie: OMG you're bringing a guy home, never thought I'd live to see the day.

There seemed to be a ton of messages from 'The Girlies' which looked like a groupchat with Maddy's Aussie friends who were, it seemed, already planning activities. I rather stupidly hadn't quite realised how full-on the two weeks would be.

And then another message appeared that added to my feeling of overload:

Katie: You two are gonna get married, even Mum agrees!

Maddy pulled her phone away in response to whatever expression I had on my face but in that moment it could have been anything.

"Shit," Maddy said with a hint of panic. "Ignore her, she's just winding me up."

"It's all good," I replied reassuringly, taking her hand in mine. "None of those messages freaked me out, especially that one. But I am starting to see we'll have a very busy two weeks!"

I felt Maddy relax at my answer and she agreed with my suspicion. We finished the bottle of wine slowly, Maddy spending half her time on her phone and even I got my phone out to catch up with things. We were one of the last ones in the restaurant and it must have looked like we weren't having a good time to an outsider, watching us spend all our time on our phones but infact, we both left in extremely good spirits.

1...34567...9