Finding a Roommate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our way up slowly, Maddy using the bathroom and freshening up while I decided whether to match Maddy's state of dress in just my boxers. Eventually I settled with putting my t-shirt back on so I could cook safely. Walking into the kitchen I found Maddy in exactly the same outfit as before, covered by an apron and her hair in a high ponytail, preparing dinner. I walked over and kissed her passionately, her returning my kiss with energy. I moved my hand under her apron, first feeling her nipples and then moving further down to feel the heat over her thong.

"I can't stop myself," Maddy said, letting me know how crazy I drove her. The feeling was mutual.

Without further delay I took her apron off and rubbed her for a spell, kissing her lips and neck as I did so, until her knees went weak and she backed up a few paces to the counter where she rested her palms against the edge of the surface and spread her legs. I felt myself starting to get hard already and kept teasing her until I was pressing outwards against my boxers.

"Go and bend over the table, spread your legs and then spread your cheeks apart," I said firmly.

"Yes Sir," Maddy replied lustily, walking to the dining table and doing as told.

I walked to her and slapped her exposed holes. Maddy gasped, not letting her hands move away despite how obscene she looked and pushed her hips towards me for another slap which I gladly gave her.

"Stay right there, don't even move an inch," I said.

I left before her firm "Yes Sir," knowing full well she would do as she was told.

I returned with bondage tape, lube and a small dildo we had used a lot over the first couple of weeks we were dating to get Maddy used to anal penetration. Maddy hadn't moved at all when I returned. Her legs were still spread wide, holding her full cheeks apart, legs supported by her high heels. I noticed she was considerably more wet -- just that simple act of obedience had clearly got to her. I wanted to play on her obedience as well as her love of being used.

"Good girl," I said, rubbing her pussy, making her moan.

"You love to obey, don't you Maddy?" I teased, knowing just admitting it would turn her on further.

"Yes, Sir. I lo-love doing what you te-tell me to," Maddy replied between gasps as my hand rubbed her wet pussy and started to use it to wet her rosebud while she continued to keep her cheeks spread.

"I'm going to tie your hands together and then decide which of your holes I'm going to fuck. How do you feel about that?" I probed.

Maddy looked over her shoulder with a look of pure lust. "I feel so fucking good," she breathed. I could feel that she did too.

"Lay your hands out infront of you and stretch along the table." I commanded. Maddy did as she was told and I spanked her hard. "Further," I added, pushing her down flat onto the table.

Maddy was completely stretched along the table pushing her athletic body to the limit, legs straight and wide, holes on show. I walked around the table, pulling my boxers off as I did so. I put my cock to her lips and she excitedly took me in her mouth and sucked me with enthusiasm, getting all of my cock wet as I tied her hands together and then to the leg of the table. Maddy continued to suck me even from a slightly awkward angle.

"Good girl," I said, pulling my cock from her mouth and running my hand along her cheek gently.

"But you're not always good," I added, walking back around behind her. "No, sometimes you're a slutty tease who just needs to be fucked. Spending all day teasing me, you know how hard it is to resist you," I said, spanking her hard.

Maddy gasped and bit her lip, looking back at me pleadingly. She was noisy, especially when being restrained and pounded and we both knew it. "No gag for you today Slut, you'll have to be quiet or the neighbours will hear what a slut you are. You're already building a reputation of being a slut at work, so why not at home too?" I teased. She wasn't building any such reputation and we both knew it but I could tell how much she was enjoying the idea of it nevertheless.

"Oh god," Maddy gasped as I entered her wet pussy and started to work it inside her without hesitation. Maddy groaned as she took it, always turned on when I didn't wait for her to get used to it and made her take it.

"Did you enjoy teasing everyone on your calls? Teasing them with your nipple piercings and a hint of how slutty you really are," I pressed as I worked my way in and got started with a steady fucking motion in her.

"Uh ye-YES," Maddy cried out the last word as I bottom out inside her tight pussy and slapped her ass in pleasure. "It got me so wet for you, I knew you'd be coming home to fuck me."

I smiled behind her and grabbed her spanked cheek, squeezing it and used it as leverage to thrust into her harder, making her gasp. "Ah, so that's why dressed like this," I noted. "You wanted me to treat you like the slut you are." Maddy nodded and I continued, "Well you're going to be my slut for the rest of your life so you better get used to being fucked like this."

Maddy gasped and looked behind her, "Is that a promise?"

I leaned over her, putting my weight on her which created an upward angle for my cock to fuck into her pussy as well as making her feel even more used. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as my hand took hold of her neck and I fucked her hard, making the table shake loudly.

I leaned close to her ear and whispered in a way that sounded more like a growl, "Yes, just mine."

"Only ever yours," Maddy whispered back, a look of bliss on her face.

We kissed hotly at our awkward angle and I slowed my thrusts to hard and deep ones while we kissed. I pulled out of her and broke our kiss, moving around to her front while I grabbed the lube and squirted it onto her other hole. Maddy took me straight into her mouth, never having any hesitation or shame when it came to sucking my dick after it had been in one of her holes. I let her suck me as I worked a finger in, enjoying the pleasure she was giving me and knowing she was deliberately sucking me in a way that would keep me hard but not make my need to cum arrive anytime soon. Her motions did pick up when I inserted a second finger, now too horny to show enough restraint so I pulled out and walked behind her.

I marvelled at how her holes lined up at the perfect height to my cock and wondered why I'd only ever dated shorter girls. Maddy was perfect for me, in every way.

I pushed my cock inside her slowly, aware that while Maddy was now very used to being anally penetrated, she still had to stretch a lot to fit me in. "You're perfect, Maddy," I said in awe. "Everything about you."

I saw her look back at me in shock and then her cheeks reddened and she looked back ahead, breathing slowly as I bottomed out inside her. I slowly started to thrust in and out, applying more lube to make it easier for both of us. I watched, mesmerised as her stunning body took my cock. It fit inside her perfectly. Her legs, her ass, her whole body, was just perfection to me.

"You're made for my dick," I said firmly as I pushed deep inside her and held myself there. Maddy cried out but didn't reply, I felt she was loving the contrast between our rough, dominant sex and the love behind it. "Every part of your body turns me on," I added, running a hand along her back and then underneath to her pussy.

Maddy didn't respond so I took that as her way of saying she needed that anal fucking now. I duly obliged. With Maddy restrained and in a fixed position, I took advantage of being able to fuck her relentlessly, using her hole to give me pleasure in the way we both loved. I started to fuck her hard and deep, building up the pace as I got into a rhythm. I could tell Maddy was desperately trying to keep quiet but was fighting a losing battle. Her moans and words were starting to reach a high volume.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm such a slut, I love this so much," Maddy would cycle through a plethora of words and phrases as I fucked her. Every so often I had to slow down to stop myself from cumming. The combination of Maddy's behaviour, incredible body and tight hole, threatening to be too much for me.

At one point I pulled out to the tip and her hole stayed wide and gaping. "Fuck, I've left you gaping," I said in awe.

Maddy gasped and looked behind her. I saw her red face and sweat covered forehead. Her lips were red from biting them to keep quiet. "You've ruined me for anyone else," she said slowly. I knew she didn't just mean her ass.

"You've done the same for me baby." I said lovingly. "I'm going to fuck you until I cum now." I heard Maddy suck in a breath, immediately aroused. "I'm going to untie you so you can cum over being used like a whore."

Maddy shook her head and looked me in the eyes. "Use me until you cum, don't even think about my pleasure," Maddy said in challenge.

I nodded and pushed myself back in. "So be it," I said with a smirk.

Without hesitation I slammed into her, making her cry out. I started to fuck her hard and Maddy could no longer stop herself from being loud. I knew I wouldn't last long and didn't even try to prolong it, just taking her hole in the way that would give me the most pleasure. I squeezed her hips and used them as leverage to fuck myself into her. Maddy crossed her legs around me as best she could, giving even more of herself to me by losing any physical resistance she had to brace against my pounding. Immediately she started to scream and moan loudly.

"FUCK! FUCK FUCK!"

"RUIN ME!"

"YOU OWN ME AND I LOVE IT!"

And then as I felt my balls start to boil, she added, "I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU!"

I felt myself cum inside her as she said it and I was too aroused and overwhelmed to speak. I collapsed ontop of her as I filled her with cum and as Maddy moaned at the feel of my orgasm. I stayed ontop of her, kissing her shoulders and neck. I got off her as I felt myself going soft and reached over to get some paper towels before I slipped out. I held it in a wad against her as I slipped out. Maddy rolled over and took the wad from my hands, allowing me to clean my own cock.

"Hell of a way to tell you I love you," Maddy said with a rueful smile, not looking at me.

I felt bad as I knew what she meant, I'm sure she'd have preferred to have said it at any other time except during sex. I smiled and leaned down to kiss her lips gently. She barely returned my kiss.

"I'm not going to feel bad about that Maddy, especially because that's the best thing you've ever said to me. It even pushes you saying you wanted to give us a try, into second place." I said. Maddy smiled but still didn't look at me.

"We can either pretend you didn't say it or we can acknowledge you did and you can say it again when you're more comfortable," I said. I took her cheek in my hand and waited for her to look me in the eyes before continuing, "Either way, I feel the same."

Maddy smiled widely and I saw her eyes start to water. Trying to spare her further embarrassment I added, "Now go get cleaned up as I'm starving and need my Sous Chef here."

I saw her wipe her eyes as I turned away and she quietly muttered a 'fuck sake' with a chuckle as she walked off. By the time we both cleaned up and after Maddy joined me in the shower, it was late and we abandoned plans for Maddy's original dinner, going with a quick pasta dish instead.

"You should have spent less time kissing me in the shower," Maddy said shaking her head.

"You're right, I always forget kissing a whore always costs in some form," I countered dryly.

Maddy chucked a towel at me and laughed.

***

Wednesday evening I found myself indoors without Maddy and with nothing to do. Maddy had gone for drinks with Jane and wasn't planning to be home early. I liked the idea of an evening to myself where I could go to the gym, grab a takeaway and catch a football game on TV. Maddy was great with football and was trying to show a genuine interest but in the nicest possible way, she was incredibly distracting. Between asking me to explain certain things, generally looking sexy (without even trying) or having her feet on my lap while we watched the game and unknowingly reminding me my foot fetish definitely did now exist, I don't think I'd fully focused on a football game and zoned out in weeks. Then again, I was still reeling about Maddy's sex-driven confession. I hadn't stopped thinking about it and couldn't wait for the right moment to declare the same. It was way sooner than I'd ever felt like this with anyone. But Maddy was special.

I managed to watch the game and do some internet browsing on travel sites before Maddy returned. Hearing her open the door, I knew immediately that she was more than a little drunk and I smiled. She made her way in with a huge smile.

"There's my handsome man," she announced.

I chuckled, this could be fun. "Have a good time, gorgeous?"

She nodded. "Jane is super fun." She looked at me and then whispered dramatically, "We did shots."

I gasped, teasing her. "On a work night?!"

She walked over and sat next to me, looking at me with drunk, distant eyes. "I'm drunk," she said, almost surprised.

"Indeed you are," I said, chuckling and rising to get her some water and making her a bite to eat.

Maddy followed me into the kitchen as I handed her some water and made her some toast. She drunk the glass and then wrapped her hands around me from behind. "Aww my man takes care of me in every way," she said happily.

I chuckled, having fun and making mental notes to remind her of this tomorrow. "I hope you didn't say that to Jane!"

Maddy fell silent so I turned around suspiciously to find her going red. "Maddy!" I said. "What did you say?"

She stuttered, "Well, just, you know, I said I was ermm obsessed with you..." She trailed off but then sped up in response to my questioning stare, "Okay fine, I told her I'm your sub and we have crazy, kinky sex almost every day, happy?"

I knew from her look that she wasn't joking and despite my apprehension about Mark who had been my friend since childhood potentially finding out about my sexual kinks, her nervousness made my look falter and I smiled. "You are in so much trouble when you're sober," I said, giving her ass a light spank.

She pouted and smirked. "Oh no, has your Slut been a bad girl, Master?" I groaned at her teasing and added another mental note to remind her tomorrow.

"Very," I said, squeezing her ass. "She's lucky she's too drunk to be punished right now."Maddy looked at me with unreserved lust so I withdrew my hand, recognising I was in dangerous territory. "Eat your toast and then we'll get you changed."

***

I eventually got Maddy into bed, taking more effort and time than I expected to spend that evening. When my alarm went off the next morning it felt like I was raising the dead. Maddy just groaned and turned back over. Eventually I convinced her to get up and gave her a strong coffee.

"I'm never drinking again," she declared, believing her own lies.

I chuckled and replied, "Of course not, until next time."

Maddy looked at me with an anxious expression. "I'm sorry I told Jane," she said.

I let out a laugh, more in surprise than anything. "You remembered!" She nodded, looking guilty. "It's fine, honestly. I'd rather they didn't know about our sex lives, kinky or not, but it is what it is!"

I cuddled her and let her stay that way for a few minutes until the combination of the coffee and my reassurance woke her up some more.

"So you had a good time?" I asked.

"Really good, Jane's great fun!" Maddy said with a smile. They had already made plans to go for drinks again.

I let her get herself together and got ready myself. Maddy took so long to get ready she almost made me late. Eventually we did make it in and before parting, I asked her to see if she could work from home on Friday.

"Why?" she asked suspiciously. Before I could properly reply the doors to her floor opened and she got out. I sent her a text when I got to my desk and got started for the day.

Adam: Taking you away for a romantic weekend....

Maddy: Oooo really? Where?

Adam: I've booked out the crappy hotel on the edge of town. Thinking we could have kinky sex all weekend!

Maddy: You weirdo, we have kinky sex all weekend anyway! And i'm not putting my body on those sheets. Enjoy your party of 1, I'll definitely be working in the office then x

Adam: Fine, I want to take you away for an actual romantic weekend that I booked while you were getting drunk. It's a surprise. Please will you work from home on Friday?

Maddy: Well... since you're going to all that effort to get into my underwear, I can probably work from home.

Adam: You're too good to me!!

Maddy: If you think that now, I wonder what you'll say when I spend an hour on my knees later, apologising for having such a big mouth last night.

I had to put my phone down and cool off. Maddy was just too arousing to cope with, when she turned on the flirting. I felt my phone vibrate again.

Maddy: I bet you're trying to distract yourself now, focus in on your work, Mr Bigshot. Your slut is desperate to worship your cock.

I really couldn't resist replying, my rock hard cock wouldn't allow it.

Adam: I'm going to fuck your face so good later.

Maddy: Yes please! I may even put some make up on, I know you like it when I do...

I managed to get on with work for the rest of the morning and gathered Maddy must have been in meetings as it wasn't like her to give up so quickly with the teasing. I checked her calendar and saw it was blocked out for another few minutes. I decided to get in ahead of her with the teasing game before going back to my project plan. She replied almost immediately after her meeting ended.

Adam: Thinking about anything interesting in those meetings Mads?

Maddy: Just my boyfriend's big cock and how addicted I am to pleasing it. You been thinking of anything interesting?

Adam: Just my girlfriend's incredible body and filthy mind and how horny she makes me. Thinking I need to make her beg for my cock later. Given how desperate she seems to be for it, it could be fun.

Maddy: She'll beg for it, shamelessly.

Adam: What do you think she'll say?

Maddy: Hmm probably something like: Please, please can I have your cock in my slutty mouth Sir? I've been thinking about it all day and I'm desperate for it. So desperate I want to leave work early so I can have it sooner.

Adam: Sounds a bit tame for my slut, I'm sure she'll do better later...

Maddy: I hate you and I hate how much that message has turned me on.

I spent a lot of the day teasing Maddy as well as getting on with work. I made it so I could break and text her whenever I got a piece of work done. Surprisingly, this seemed to increase my productivity no-end and by the mid afternoon, I definitely could have got away early if I wanted to. Instead I made an excuse to Maddy that I need to work late so that she'd get home first. I ended up doing a lot of my planned work for Friday and thought that if Maddy worked in the car, we could probably get away with heading off at lunch.

When I made it home, Maddy was waiting for me in a little red lingerie set that barely covered anything. I could see the top of her pussy and even a hint of nipple spilling over her bra. It definitely wouldn't be something she could get away with on the beach!

"Do you like?" Maddy asked, leaning against the doorframe sexily.

I had already prepared myself for what I knew would be an incredible sight awaiting me when I got home and had resolved to tease her in a way that would match the way she was currently teasing me. She'd done her makeup and her hair was pulled back in the way that told me she was going to stick to her promise of giving me head. She'd even repainted her nails and hadn't bothered with heels.

123456...9