Finding a Roommate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you look good," I said, unenthusiastically. "Not sure I'm really feeling it though, busy day."

Maddy bit her lip, instantly getting it and I could see, becoming more turned on. It looked like I wasn't the only one who realised she enjoyed some light, safe humiliation as a kink.

"Please," she whispered breathlessly, "Let me take care of you?"

I took my coat and jumper off and then my shoes as Maddy stood watching. I moved towards her smiling at her and then when I got close and she thought I'd given in, I rubbed her side and smiled sympathetically, before walking passed and sitting on the sofa with my eyes closed.

I heard Maddy walk over and then felt her put her hand on my knee, leaning towards me and whispering in my ear, "Let me suck you off, you haven't got to do anything, I'll just give you head on my knees like a good girl." Maddy licked my ear before pulling away and not noticing the lip biting I'd just been doing to keep myself under control.

"I'm not sure that would be fair Maddy, you'd have to give me long, slow head for ages, probably until your jaw aches as that's the only way I'd be interested. And I'm not in the mood to have sex or do anything back," I said slowly. Maddy moaned shamelessly at that, she couldn't hide how much serving me in that way was turning her on. I was barely keeping the act together by this point, now completely aroused too.

"Please let me do that for you," Maddy begged. "Please. I want to worship your cock until you decide to cum. Anywhere you want. Down my throat, in my mouth, on my face, on my body, anywhere. Maybe it would help if I went and poured you a drink so you can relax while I take care of you?"

I nodded and Maddy left the room, giving me a chance to readjust my tight boxers and let out a deep breath. I wasn't really sure which one of us was being tortured now. Maddy returned carrying a glass of coke and a beer. I pointed to the beer and she leaned over me, her boobs inches from my face and the pleasant smell of her coconut shampoo washing over me. My mouth was dry so I took a sip. I looked Maddy over as I drunk and wasn't surprised, but was nevertheless incredibly aroused to see, a wet patch forming over her red thong.

"I'll turn the tv on too, so you don't even need to focus on me. You can just relax while I quietly please you."

Maddy walked to the tv, turning it on and took hold of the remote. "Crawl back to me," I said to her from behind. She paused for a second and I could have sworn I heard her moan but it was drowned out by the tv coming on. She turned to me and caught my eyes, showing a look of pure lust. She slowly moved to her hands and knees, crawling back to me.

It took barely a few seconds but it was as though I'd been teasing her for hours as when she got back to me, she looked up at me, body between my legs and pleaded with a level of desperation I was shocked by. "Please, please let me suck your cock. I'm actually begging you now," she said with a look of need and desperation.

I nodded and she sighed, kissing my cock through my trousers and then unzipping me. She pulled my trousers, socks and boxers off and surprising me still further, kissed her way up from my feet to my thighs and then ran her tongue along my groin and balls, licking underneath them and putting her tongue mere inches from my own ass, over a sensitive spot that made me gasp at her touch. She looked up at me and then went back to licking the same place.

"Would you like me to move further down?" She asked in a curious way. In that moment I knew she'd have no hesitation in rimming me. It was something I'd never done or thought about until then. I shook my head so she moved further up and took my balls in her mouth.

Maddy looked up at me and managed to non-verbally remind me of our little game. I tore my eyes away from my beautiful sub and look at the tv, turning it to the sports channels as she moved her mouth over my cock and took my head in her mouth, sucking it gently. Eventually I found a live match in a European league I had no interest in. Prompted by Maddy's lingerie, I decided to root for the team in red and spent the next few minutes trying to focus on the football when for all the world, I was desperate to focus on the blowjob Maddy was giving me.

She sucked me for the rest of the half, the adverts and the halftime show. I was honestly unbelievably horny, spending a considerable time shifting in my seat and surprisingly, had even built up a sweat. Maddy had so far licked and worshipped my cock, throated it and the drove her own face down repeatedly, fucking it into her throat without so much as a thrust from me. She alternated between her movements and a brief glance down at my cock when her mouth was around my balls, showed me it was coated in her saliva and leaking precum.

Deciding to push her further I said, "I'm not sure I'm going to cum tonight, I'm just not feeing it."

Maddy seemed to become wild with my subtle challenge and took my cock down her throat in one go, gripping my thighs and then fucking her own throat with my cock, making loud choking noises.

She released my cock from her mouth and looked up at me pleadingly. "Please cum for me Sir, I need it so bad I'll go all night." I knew then that she wasn't joking or playing.

In truth, it was becoming quite difficult to hold off. Maddy was excellent at giving head, by far the best I'd ever had, even though a couple of months ago she'd never even sucked a dick before. She knew how to really turn me on and learnt more of what I liked every time she gave me head. I took her ponytail in my hand and her face in the other as I started to feel my balls beginning to boil. I could imagine Maddy was taking a lot of pleasure in the change in my behaviour and I certainly felt the difference in the way she was now attacking my dick.

Before I started to see stars I said, "I'm going to cum on your face and I want you to make yourself cum before it dries."

Maddy gasped around my cock and went back to sucking me deep in her mouth and throat, pulling out to wank and suck me every few seconds. I stood up as I felt myself start to cum, pushing Maddy off me where she leaned back on her legs, looked up and closed her eyes with her mouth open, ready for it. I came hard, moaning loud and swearing in pleasure as I emptied a huge load onto her willing face. Her hand was in her thong but I was too distracted to see what she was doing. I let the last drop fall onto her tongue and then used it to clean my cock. I sat back down and watched her finger herself as she opened her eyes, looking at me.

Maddy's legs were spread and she was standing within reach, getting herself off as the cum started to dry. I decided then and there that I'd pay her back for what she did all those weeks ago. I moved my foot to her pussy and gently rubbed the top of it over her wet, thong- covered pussy. Maddy gasped and moved her hand away from her pussy, drawing it up to her clit which she rubbed while I used my foot to rub up against her covered hole. She then used her other hand to pull her thong out of the way which gave me unobstructed contact with her soaking pussy. I'd never, ever, known anyone to become so aroused by giving oral. Maddy was beyond soaked.

Losing herself in lust and the throws of her orgasm, she leant forward and started to grind her pussy against my foot, rubbing herself against it while she frigged her clit hard. I heard her gasp and her left hand squeezed my calf, her nails digging in as she came.

"Oh fuck," I said in amazement.

"Thank you," Maddy whispered, coming down from the high of her orgasm and moving away from my foot slightly to give her pussy a rest.

"For what?" I asked, confused.

"For making me cum like you did and playing like you didn't want it, so convincingly. Begging you for it really turned me on..." Maddy finished, tailing off, as she felt her face and sucked some of the drying cum from her finger.

"Thank you for being so confident with your desires, you never need to worry about me not wanting it, you're irresistible!" I said firmly. That led to a familiar blush from her.

"You know," she said thoughtfully, "there's not much I won't do or try if you want it. So have a think about your fantasies and tell me how I can make them happen." My mind spun off to fantasies I'd not thought were possible before Maddy. Threesomes, costumes, exhibitionism, impact play. I knew Maddy was up for trying the whole range.

Maddy rose and went to the bathroom to wash up. I followed her, feeling very close to her and never wanted to miss any moment where I could stare at her fantastic ass. I stroked it as she bent over the sink to wash her face. Before I knew it, she was bent over, gripping the edge of the bathtub as I ate her out from behind. She was back to being as wet as she had been, in no time. It was easy to shove my fingers into her, curling them slightly so I could rub her g-spot as I fingered her. I gave her pussy a long lick from her clit downwards, not stopping until I got to her ass where I proceeded to lick it.

Maddy immediately gasped and moaned out, "Oh fuck baby!"

Her breathing became shallower as I continued my joint attack on her pussy and ass. I shouldn't have been surprised to see how turned on it made her, given her love of anal sex and how much she loved being spanked. She came like that, without even playing with her clit.

"Oh my," Maddy whispered, her legs going weak leading to her moving to her knees and leaning her side against the bath. "I've never had anyone do what you do to me, everything is electric."

She leaned over and made to kiss me. I raised my eyebrows, reminding her where my mouth had just been. "I don't care," she breathed.

We kissed and Maddy pushed me onto my back, climbing ontop. She stroked me to hardness and then lined me up before lowering herself onto my hard cock which was definitely starting to become sore and spent. She rode me like that until her body was covered in sweat from the effort and from the two orgasms riding me drew out of her. I spent most of the time kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples or grabbing and spanking her ass. Her body was flushed, sweating and covered in light marks by the time she shook her head and indicated she wanted me on top. I flipped her over, only just slipping out and then lined myself back into her. I fucked her passionately as we shared a final orgasm together for the evening.

We stayed on the floor for a while before picking ourselves up, having a joint shower and making dinner together. By the time we'd done that, it was time for bed.

"We have been very kinky tonight," Maddy commented evenly as we cuddled together in bed later that evening.

I chuckled against her and kissed her shoulder. "I know, I'm exhausted."

"Good thing we're working from home tomorrow then," Maddy said and then paused before adding, "Are you seriously not going to tell me where we're going? How will I know what to wear?"

"Hmm good point," I conceded. "Okay," I said, pulling out my phone and bringing the large country home up. It had large grounds, sports facilities and a majestic looking room that I'd booked with an oak 4-poster bed.

Maddy took the phone from me and started scrolling through. "Fuck Adam, this is expensive! Amazing, but expensive," she said, now worried.

"It's fine, you're worth every penny and more," I said firmly.

"I love you," Maddy said with her back to me but turning around to look at me as she said it.

"I love you too," I said, without hesitation. In a way, it was the perfect way to declare our love for eachother. Casual, intimate, no need for a grand gesture.

***

We made the drive up to the hotel late the next day. It was 4 hours in total and I had offered to drive so Maddy could work for the rest of the afternoon. Annoyingly, we caught Friday evening traffic and didn't get there until 2 hours later than planned. It was entirely our fault though, as we didn't do any packing the night before and when we should have done so in the morning, we instead spent the time making love.

We spent a frantic lunchtime packing and I was surprised to see Maddy putting as much effort into deciding what sex toys to take as she was what to wear. Some of the kinkier items that we had bought in a shopping spree during the first couple of weeks of our relationship and yet to try, were now packed in my suitcase, 'just incase' the mood took us there.

Indeed, despite the stress of packing and the risk of running into evening traffic, we still thought it would be a good idea to spend half of Maddy's lunchtime with her face hanging over the bed and my cock fucking her throat while I used a large dildo we'd bought during that spree and had now found, to stretch and fuck her tight pussy. There was no way another man would ever be inside Maddy but we both loved when I used 2 or even all 3 of her holes, treating her like the whore she fantasised about being, and owning her holes.

It was no surprise when we pulled up that I was achey and tired from the drive, keen to unpack and shower. I let Maddy shower first as I honestly wasn't sure if I could stop myself wanting to do things with her and we had a reservation towards the end of serving time in the posh dining area. I'd specifically bought a dinner jacket knowing we wouldn't get in otherwise.

I took longer than normal in the shower, relaxing my aching body and knowing I'd still have time to kill when I got out. Maddy was sitting on the bed when I got out and I groaned seeing her, still naked, painting her nails with her long tanned legs stretched out across the bed. I walked over and ran my hands along her smooth legs before kissing the top of her feet. Unable to stop myself, I kissed her toes too and put one in my mouth, kissing it before putting her foot back down.

"I love it when you do that," Maddy admitted.

I smirked, "Now who's got the foot fetish?"

"Still you," she said laughing. "But it always reminds me of the first time we were intimate and how it just felt so different, even then."

I smiled, thinking back and then chuckled as she looked at me quizzically. "Nothing," I said honestly. "I was just thinking about my exes and how there's no way I'd have done that," I said, pointing at her feet.

She chuckled too. "So I should be lucky I've made you into such a weirdo?"

I laughed, she never made me feel bad, even when teasing me. "You said last night you wanted me to have a think about my fantasies... giving me a footjob would be one."

Maddy looked at me and bit her lip. "I told you I'd make anything happen if you wanted it and that's something I can definitely do. Pleasing you is probably my biggest kink," she admitted.

She rubbed her foot up my thigh and along my crotch, instantly starting to arouse me. I couldn't explain it but I knew this had developed because I found every inch of her sexy and attractive. There was something about this so-called taboo area being yet another way she gave me pleasure, that was really arousing.

I took her foot in my hand and held it against my cock, rubbing it along it slightly. Maddy let me do it and watched me with an expression I recognised as one that was leading to her arousal. I had to stop it here before we missed dinner. I kissed her foot and put it down and she got the hint.

I put some underwear and socks on before turning on the tv, allowing Maddy to get ready at pace. When her nails were dry and she started work on her makeup and hair, I took that as my cue to get ready too. She was keeping her hair up in a classy bun, with strands running down, drawing attention to her beautiful face. I helped her put on a necklace and watched her take a midnight blue dress off the hook. It was already a favourite even though she hadn't worn it yet as it felt soft to the touch and was sleeveless and strapless on one side, stopping just above her ankles. It created a really classy, sexy look, perfect for her tall frame. I put on my own shirt and trousers while she got the dress on and was done by the time she was ready to zip up. I noticed she hadn't bothered with underwear and there was a decorative layer of additional material along her chest that likely would hide her pierced nipples. I marvelled at how perky her tits were, holding the dress up as though she was in a push-up bra. She finished the look with elegant cream sandals that complimented her peach nails. The bracelet I got her dangled on her left hand as she took my face and told me again that she loved me.

"It feels good to hear you say that," I said with a smile and tearing myself away from her eyes so I could put my shoes on.

"It feels good to say it, even though its only been two months or so," she said.

We shut the hotel room door behind us and got in the lift to go downstairs. I couldn't stop looking at Maddy, she was breathtaking. I felt like I was utterly out of my depth, being with someone as amazing as her. At the same time, I knew we were perfect for eachother. She smiled as she caught me looking at her in one of the mirrors.

"Perv," she said.

"Not this time," I said quietly, without her hearing.

We were directed to the dining area from reception and made our way in to the sound of soft classic music in the background. Maddy had her clutch bag in one hand and my hand in the other as we were taken to our table. I ordered us an expensive bottle of red wine soon after we were seated and Maddy smiled at me, loving that I was pulling out all the stops to spoil her.

"I still take that seriously, you know? You saying you'd always remind me how good I have it. I know how good I have it," I said to her. She looked genuinely touched.

"Sometimes I can't believe I'm with a man," she said. "But if you keep treating me this well, I guess I can stay with you a little longer," she finished with a smirk.

We had a chat about nothing in particular until we came round to further Christmas shopping and the plans for the weekends ahead.

"Are you planning to take me to any other fancy retreats this year? Just so I can plan in some days off," Maddy joked.

I chuckled, "Well, not before Christmas, no!"

She took a sip of wine and then asked, "So... Christmas, what's the plan?"

I must admit I was confused at first. In my mind Maddy and I would be going up to spend Christmas with my parents. Maddy didn't have family in the country aside from some distance cousins so it made perfect sense. However, I now realised that I had spent the time assuming she'd now this, as though being psychic was another amazing talent she had.

"I am so sorry," I said, taking her hand and shaking my head. "I'd spent the last few weeks assuming you'd come up to my parents with me I forgot to even ask you if that sounded like a good plan."

Maddy smiled, clearly happy with that. "Sounds like a good plan to me!"

"Great, we'll stay in a hotel so we can have some privacy and they've got a beach nearby and that'll be fun!" I said, overcompensating

I proceeded to give Maddy an overview of the seaside village my parents now resided in. They'd done well off my Dad's retirement money and even though it was only a small cottage, it had a huge garden and was in a great location -- for a retirement town anyway. By the time our main course arrived, we were working out gifts and logistics, with me agreeing to call my parents later in the week to finalise Christmas plans.

We stayed at the table to finish our wine and then had a glass of whiskey each -- a dangerous combination that left us both feeling quite merry and certainly a little horny. When the bill was paid, we went and got another drink at the bar and found a quiet booth in the corner. I don't remember too much of the conversation but I certainly remember Maddy brazenly reaching over and grabbing my hard cock over my trousers.

123456...9