Finding a Roommate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to the lift, Maddy put her phone away and kept it there, giving me her sole focus, which I was very touched by given the circumstances. When we got back to the room we both undressed and Maddy took her makeup off. She barely wore any, in truth, often just mascara and lipstick.

I got into bed and turned on the tv while Maddy wondered about, sorting herself out. I settled for watching an action film that was halfway through and in the middle of a big action scene when Maddy joined me, kissing me on the lips. Without any hesitation, she pulled back the covers and took my cock out of my boxers before I could even ask what she was doing. She then took my cock in her mouth and started to lick it appreciatively, moaning around it as she did so.

"Maddy, you really don't have to," I said awkwardly, already under the influence of her talented mouth and unsure if I did actually want her to stop.

Maddy took my cock from her mouth and continued to stroke it. "One day you're going to realise how much I love pleasing you and let me do this whenever I want without feeling guilty or reminding me I don't have to. I'm perfectly capable of turning you down if I don't want it, Mister." Maddy said casually but in a way that made it very clear that I needed to stop thinking I was taking advantage of her too much. "I said I'd apologise for being a brat earlier and now I am."

I sighed and leaned back against the pillow, losing myself in the sensation of her blowjob and the heightened feeling I was getting as I relaxed and looked up at the ceiling.

"Good," I heard her say, "let me take care of you. And by the way, the way you put me back in line earlier was really hot."

She went back to sucking my cock and didn't relent until I came a few minutes later, keeping me in her mouth until I grew soft and then making sure I was thoroughly cleaned before she put my cock back in my boxers. I'd done nothing but yet I felt completely spent. Maddy came back up alongside me and curled into me as I cuddled her into my little spoon, kissing the top of my head.

"I'm lucky to have you," I said honestly.

"Says the guy flying me to Australia so I can see my family," Maddy laughed. "Seriously though, I know we're nowhere near marriage yet but I hope we get there."

"Me too Mads," I said, "Me too."

***

Maddy hadn't let me forget I lost the tennis bet which meant I spent the first couple of days when we were back making the dinner and doing the washing, cursing Maddy for lulling me into a false sense of security about her tennis skills. We maintained a really good routine over the next few weeks where we made sure we had some time apart given we lived and worked together and often socialised together too. We'd go to the gym together and separately, often based on who was working from home on a particular day. Maddy saw Jane a couple more times over the following weeks as well as friends from work. I did the same with my friends and the guys had made plans to meet up a few days before Christmas with Maddy and Jane joining us.

With Christmas the following week, our company had a big Christmas party where Maddy and I officially told our friends, under an oath of secrecy lest we shorten our time at the company further still, that we were together. We hoped it would have led to much more shock and chatter than it had. As Maddy's drunk friend in the team, Chloe, put it:

"It looked like you've been together for most of the year, only difference seems to be he's getting to put his dick inside you now."

My work friends were not as blunt but there were still lots of knowing nods as though they suspected it all along. All in all, Maddy and I were pleased it had such a low-key reaction, mostly because the gossip was unlikely to spread too much that way. For appearances sake with senior managers at the party, we kept ourselves very professional.

When we got home Maddy cuddled into me the second we got home. "That bad?" I asked sympathetically.

"I'm in so much pain Adam," Maddy said, letting herself go after keeping it together for the evening.

"I'm sorry baby, why don't you go get changed and lay in bed, I'll fix you up a nice hot water bottle," I suggested with a warm smile, trying to offer her some comfort.

She nodded and we went in separate directions, worry filling me again faster than I could fill the hot water bottle. Maddy's periods over the last couple of months had suddenly become pretty awful, this month even worse than last. I was adamant she needed to get it looked at as I was sure it was related to the contraception. She'd managed to get an appointment in just before Christmas.

Normally she'd be quite low energy for a few days but would generally be fine. Now she was in pain for a prolonged time leading up to her period and then for a few days after as well. She had even lower energy than normal and really low mood. I walked into bed a few night earlier after staying up a bit later than Maddy to finish a movie, and found her crying. Rushing over to ask what was wrong she admitted she hadn't felt horny in days and was becoming extremely concerned. For someone with a sex drive as high as Maddy's I could imagine this felt rather alarming.

I held my tongue given the state she was in but we had our first argument the next morning when I asked Maddy if she had faked being horny a couple of nights earlier when she gave me head before sleep after spending a few minutes beforehand turning me on. She nodded, not looking at me.

I kept my voice as normal as I could but told her firmly, "Maddy, never do that again. Seriously. You've made me feel like I've taken advantage of you and that is a really shit thing to think I've done to the woman I love."

Maddy cried again which was totally unlike her and we later said that was definitely the point where we knew Maddy needed to see the Doctor.

"I'm sorry," she said, pulling herself together. "I know it's irrational but I'm just stupidly worried you're not going to put up with me if this is what happens every month."

I spent the rest of the morning comforting her to the point we both ended up having to work from home and Maddy wouldn't go on camera for the first couple of meetings until her puffy eyes calmed down. Things improved dramatically after that and I made sure to increase my hugs and fussing of her so she felt as loved as she was.

***

As bad luck would have it, Maddy's period finished a couple of days before her appointment so all she had to go on was a description of her symptoms and her mood. Thankfully the Doctor shared her concern and sent her to a woman's health clinic the following day, which happened to be Christmas Eve. We had planned to go up to my parents on the 23rd but now couldn't so we called the hotel to cancel the night and let my parents know we'd be up the following day in time for dinner.

I went with Maddy to have the contraceptive device removed from her arm and have a scan. The lady who did the scan was extremely friendly, assuring Maddy there'd be nothing to worry about. I drove Maddy home and let her have a nap for a couple of hours before we left, having packed the night before and that morning, unusually for us.

When we were a few minutes away from my parents, I sensed Maddy starting to become nervous from the way she kept checking herself in the mirror and shifting around.

"You've got nothing to worry about Mads, they already love you." I said reassuringly.

"Yeah but they've met Jen, what if they like her more?" Maddy said. It was the first time she'd ever actually compared herself to my ex in any way or even mentioned her, as far as I recalled.

I squeezed her thigh briefly before putting my hand back on the gears to slow down around a corner as we approached their road, the coast just a little further down.

"Maddy, they're going to love you. And they're going to see how I am with you, how different I am when I'm with you and even just the way I look at you. Even I know I look at you differently," I said honestly.

We parked up along their drive and Maddy took a deep breath before getting out. They were clearly looking out for us as the door opened while we were walking up the drive. My Mum let out a loud greeting and I hastened to make the intros before she got carried away. My Dad was quite a bit older and much more stoic so I didn't have the same worry though he still greeted us warmly.

"Mum, Dad, this is Maddy. Maddy this is Susan and Charlie."

Maddy went to shake their hands but my Mum ignored her, pulling her into a hug instead. My Dad shocked me and did the same. I even got a turn and then we followed them in, me giving Maddy's hand a brief squeeze. It was reasonably warm out despite the time of year though it was extremely windy given the location.

"I'm always sad when it doesn't snow at Christmas, it doesn't feel right," my Mum said as we went into the kitchen and sat at the dining table while tea was made for us.

"Well in Aus, it's always the height of summer, that feels even weirder." Maddy said smiling.

"You know, Charlie almost moved out there in his 20's long before we met, you might never have been born," my Mum said casually while my Dad nodded at her casual retelling of my potential erasing from existence.

"It's true, I just felt this pull to go out there, all my friends were going though most came back a few years later so I guess I made the right choice," my Dad said.

"Ermm, you met a girl 12 years younger than you a few years later," my Mum said sternly, "I should think so!"

We all laughed, my Mum certainly kept my Dad young, he didn't look like he was in his early seventies. It was weird at first, being in school with a Dad who was far older than the others -- my Mum had me relatively late in comparison to the other Mum's which made him relatively ancient but over time it didn't really bother me.

We made small chit chat, my Mum taking a clear strategy to make Maddy feel relaxed and at home. She even took her on a tour of the house and the sizeable garden they both spent their days tending to. My Dad and I stood finishing our teas by the back door as my Mum talked Maddy through their spring gardening plans as though they were designing a new house.

"So," my Dad said, breaking the silence quietly so that his voice didn't carry, "This is pretty serious, eh?" He said, wiggling a finger between Maddy and I.

I nodded. "I'm going to marry her," I said, looking at her feigning interest in the garden and knowing without doubt it was true.

"When you know, you know," my Dad responded in his usual short manner.

A little while later Maddy and I made a few trips out to the car, bringing the presents in as well as some food we'd ordered in for Christmas dinner so we could contribute. My Mum kept smiling at us across the evening, leading me to believe my Dad had told her what I said. My suspicion was confirmed when Maddy excused herself to the bathroom.

"So.. marriage hmm?" She whispered over to me.

I put my hand up indicating she should calm down. "I'm not planning to propose for a while yet Mum and who knows if she'll even say yes."

My Mum laughed loudly enough for Maddy to hear it on the other side of the house. "You must be joking dear, you must see the way she looks at you?" I did feel my cheeks reddening.

Maddy returned shortly after asking what was so funny. My Mum replied in a beat, "You know Adam and his little jokes," she sad.

"Yeah I do," Maddy replied, looking at me lovingly with a big smile on her face.

'See' my Mum mouthed behind her back.

We stayed to watch a Christmas movie and then left just after 10pm, making the short drive to the hotel to check in. The enthusiastic receptionist handed us a piece of paper advertising the special Christmas breakfast they were serving in the morning. She left us to it and we spent the next few minutes bringing our cases up from our car as well as the presents we got for eachother.

We unpacked a little and then got out the Prosecco we'd brought over, pouring it into a couple of the hotel glasses.

"To our first Christmas together," I said, cheersing Maddy.

We shared a sip and then Maddy put her glass down, reached around the back of my neck and kissed me hard and passionately. I instantly felt my arousal growing and put the glass down carefully before taking her in my arms and kissing her back passionately.

"I've been wanting this all afternoon," Maddy said, grabbing my dick over my jeans.

We unzipped eachother's jeans and took our tops off, foreplay not even under consideration after it had been this long. I pushed Maddy back onto the bed and got ontop of her, kissing her again and taking off her bra. She took my boxers off and then lifted herself up so I could pull down her knickers exposing her shaved, wet pussy.

Maddy's contraceptive pills wouldn't start working for a few days so we picked up condoms earlier in the day. Both of us laughed at the fact we'd never actually had sex together with a condom on before. I got off her to go and get one and when I turned around, Maddy was gently fingering herself.

"Let me suck you for a bit baby," she said.

I knew it was partly because giving me head always made her wet and she wanted to be as aroused as possible before I entered her, given it had been a while. She made no indication to move however and beckoned me over and ontop of her. She nodded when I positioned my cock over her face with my knees either side of her face. From there she was effectively stuck in position with no way to move if I started to fuck her face. She'd just have to take it. The thought turned me on even if I wasn't in that mood and made a mental note to try that at a later date. Instead, Maddy held onto my lower back and asked me to slowly fuck her mouth. I did so, each time coming out of her mouth covered in her saliva, making my cock extremely wet.

When we both agreed I was hard and wet enough, she said, "Stretch me out without the condom, please, I want to feel you again."

I couldn't refuse that and moved away from her mouth, lining myself up with her now dripping pussy and entering slowly. Maddy felt incredibly tight, hot and wet. I made her gasp as I pushed my way in slowly but firmly, just how I knew she liked it. We looked into eachoher's eyes as I slowly started to fuck her, enjoying the closeness and intimacy that we'd missed. I held her cheek in my hand as I fucked her, occasionally kissing her. She started to feel so good, I nearly forgot to put a condom on.

I pulled out reminding Maddy who nodded and followed me off the bed, getting on her knees to suck me and taste herself as I opened the wrapper and put it on. It had been quite a while since I'd worn a condom and found it quite strange at first, especially as I could feel the difference in my sensitivity. Maddy bent over the bed, inviting me to take her from behind, which I duly obliged.

"I forgot how thick you are," Maddy gasped. "You fill me up so good."

"I forgot how perfect your pussy is for my cock," I replied, squeezing her ass cheek as I pushed in deeper and bottomed out with my balls slapping against her pussy. "Your pussy was made for my cock," I said with lust.

"Mm fuck yes it was baby, it was made to please you like I am. So fucking enjoy me!" Maddy said passionately, really switching it on with my cock deep in her.

I started to thrust in and out and knew immediately I was going to last awhile with the condom on.

"I'm going to ruin your pussy all over again," I said, reaching under and lightly slapping her clit as she did so, making Maddy moan.

"It's yours to ruin, make my pussy loose for you baby," Maddy moaned.

I picked up my pace, developing a rhythm that was spurred on by Maddy's moans and the slapping of my balls on her pussy. Maddy started to scream over my relentless pace, grabbing a pillow and moaning into it. I slapped her ass a couple of times whenever she started to get too loud, knowing our walls were likely to be considerably cheaper in the budget hotel. I heard the telltale signs of Maddy starting to quieten her moans down, losing the ability to be vocal as she approached orgasm.

"Cum over being my fucktoy, you know that's what you're made for," I said to her, moving her orgasm along with dirty talk. "You've needed this cock in you for years, that's why you're so satisfied now."

"Oh god yes, I'm so satisfied," Maddy whispered. "You've made me your whore and given me everything I need."

I reached around her legs and started to rub her clit as Maddy started to squeeze the sheets and rub against my hand.

"Look at you humping my hand like a shameless whore, you're lucky I know how to treat you," I said, finishing that last part with a slap to her pussy that made her gasp and buck against my hand.

I had fully stretched her pussy by this point, easily pumping my big cock in and out of her, my balls wet with her juices. I pushed down firmly on her back and increased the power of my thrusts, knowing I'd only be able to keep going at this intensity for a short period and gambling it was enough to push her over the edge into a strong orgasm. I was right, as she came hard against me, her body tensing as I felt her pussy contract and then flood my dick. I kept pounding her, even as I tired, intending to force out another.

"Enough," she gasped, begging me.

I ignored her and kept fucking her, starting to slow down but just enough in the tank that when I did slow down she was well on the way to another orgasm, gripping the sheets and moaning incoherently as I slowly drew out another orgasm, almost as strong as the last. I didn't feel too close to cumming so pulled out and turned her exhausted body over. She looked up at me with a satisfied smile. I kissed her as I moved two fingers down towards her pussy and fingered her. I worked another one in and started to finger her, moving my fingers around to keep her hole stretched and trying to stretch it still further. I moved my 4th finger in and she looked down at it, eyes wide but making no move to stop me. I got all of my fingers in her and was able to fuck her with my hand slightly, both of us exchanging expressions of shock and lust.

"Four fingers in your cunt, Maddy." I said, as though it was just an observation.

"I'm such a whore," she gasped, loving it.

I fucked her with my fingers a bit longer and then moved down her body, lining my cock up with her gaping pussy. I slid in easily, both of us noticing that, leading Maddy to moan over it. I started to fuck her hard immediately, not building up to it as there was no need. Maddy took it and wanted more, wrapping her legs around me so I could give it to her harder.

"You're going to be so sore in the morning," I told her in between breaths, really tired now.

"I deserve it, whores should be sore from pleasing their Master," Maddy said back, equally breathless.

I pulled her hands up behind her head and held them down, keeping at it until I felt my balls start to boil. Maddy helped me along with dirty talk.

"I never want a tight hole again, I just want it loose for you to have whenever you want it."

"I want your initials over my pussy, I never want to forget you own it."

"I want you to tattoo whore on my body so everyone knows what I am for you."

Her relentless, filthy talk sent me over the edge and I pulled out, ripping the condom off and wanking myself over her body. "Cum where you want to brand me," Maddy said, now frantically rubbing her clit, aroused by her own dirty talk.

I came hard on her stomach and down to just over her pussy, marking her all over. She came as my cum dried on her body and I collapsed next to her, spent.

"I'm actually crazy for you as I think I might have meant that," Maddy admitted, holding back a laugh as she breathed in deeply.

1...456789