Finding a Roommate Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was done, I printed it out and stuck it on our fridge. I fixed us a drink each and found Maddy in our room, working through her clothes. "This is so cathartic, putting order to this chaos."

Chaos was indeed the right word, when I looked at the mountain of clothes that remained, including the new ones we'd bought that day.

"I'm glad you think so," I remarked. "Come and have a drink, let me see you in those new heels."

She'd picked the open-toed ones and her red nails and gorgeous feet looked great in them. The lift of the heels was working her toned leg muscles too. "You're so sexy," I breathed, working my way up her naked body. She stood there comfortably, completely relaxed about being naked around me, even while I was fully clothed. She'd already told me that being naked as standard while I remained clothed, turned her on. It was to her, a sign of our hierarchy. Her body was for my pleasure. I could see her big lips were glistening, her wetness soaking them.

"Let me know if you're cold, yeah? I'm happy if you need to put some more layers on," I offered innocently, gesturing towards the yoga pants and sports bra that she could wear as an easy option.

"I'm very warm," she looked at me hotly. "I think, think I might be aroused by following your every instruction and staying naked for you," Maddy teased. "Besides, it's on my list of wants that I ask you for permission to put clothes on indoors."

"What am I getting myself into?" I asked in worry.

"Don't start that again," Maddy warned me.

My frown turned into a grin. "Kidding! You're far too easy to tease when you're needy, this is going to be fun. Now drink, please."

Maddy did as she was told and then I steered her back to her task. "I'm going to rustle us up some dinner while you finish off, I'll call you when it's ready."

"But I want to make it..."

"Mads, I've just told you what's happening," I replied firmly. She bit her lip in lust at my tone and nodded her acceptance.

I went to work in the kitchen, cooking us a burger each with some salad. Maddy joined me in the kitchen shortly after, still in her heels, announcing she was finished organising her clothes. She looked amazing in her nakedness.

"Great, your week's set up and printed on the fridge," I replied, all business-like.

Maddy studied it for a couple of minutes without comment, putting reminders for certain things in her phone.

"Looking okay?" I asked eventually, when her silence stretched on a bit too long.

She turned to me with a bright smile on her face. "It's great, it feels like you're in charge all of the week, all of the time, which is exactly what I want. I'm just trying to memorise as much of it as I can, Sir."

"I'm glad," I replied, closing the distance, and kissing her gently. "Later on, let's talk through how I want it to work, and you can tell me a bit more about your obedience tasks."

We plated up and ate, digesting afterwards for a spell and then we went to our bedroom where Maddy talked me through her set-up. It got a number of enthusiastic nods from me and another kiss.

"Smart to put all your 'vanilla' clothes in the spare bedroom," I teased approvingly with a nod towards the other room.

It did still feel surreal to have Maddy standing there completely naked. "Given your nakedness is going to be common around here, leave a pair of workout shorts and a t-shirt on the coat hook for easy access."

"Way ahead of ya," Maddy winked, having done exactly that.

With nothing else left to do, we made our way to the sofa where I powered up the laptop and we sat closely together. "You can take those off now, stunner, you did well."

"Thank you, Sir," Maddy replied, leaning down, and undoing the straps.

"Before we get looking at this," I started, looking towards her as she finished taking her shoes off, "I did just want to point something out about your week ahead now, to make sure you fully took it in."

Maddy looked up and leaned back, though angled her body slightly toward me this time to better look at me.

"Your mornings are going to be a lot busier Maddy," I started. Maddy looked at me with a well duh, expression which made me grin. I continued, being more direct about it.

"I'm expecting you to continue to do your morning exercise, wake me up, see to any needs I have, make us both breakfast and only then do I expect you to start getting ready. And you're not going to skip breakfast to make up for lost time," we both smirked at that, though Maddy looked to be getting visibly aroused given the redness in her cheeks. "You say you need structure & routine, and I believe you, but you will need to be disciplined," I added.

"And for you to discipline me," she clarified.

"I will be," I assured her. "I'm going to put myself all-in on this and make it work. It starts from tomorrow morning. But you need to be disciplined too," I reiterated. Sensing she still wasn't quite getting it, I explained it. "Let's play this out: I want to be up at 6.30 tomorrow which means if you want to be up and doing your morning exercise, you need to set an alarm accordingly. What's that, 5, 5.30?"

She nodded and I started to see her working it through. She definitely hadn't thought about it like that, so I was glad to have brought it up.

"So, that's a 10pm bedtime to make that work without you being exhausted all week. Before you even go to sleep, I expect to have been satisfied in whatever way I want, and I will have checked you've done everything you've been told to do."

"Later starts when I work from home though," Maddy suggested, though I saw her breathing change as she thought of how our evenings would be different.

"But I won't always be working from home," I pointed out. "My expectations won't change if I'm heading to work." I wanted to make sure Maddy had fully thought this through.

"Fuck," she replied slowly, drawing the word out as I nodded.

"And if you've been out late one night, it's not a given I'll just accept you skirting your responsibilities the next morning, so you can sleep in longer."

"No, of course not," Maddy replied quickly, her face flush. At least she'd thought about that.

"So that means you asking for permission and then if I refuse, you're disciplined enough to get back earlier and not be hungover."

"I will," Maddy promised. Her face was now bright red from listening to my words. The level of control I would have over her now was clearly what she had been driving towards. It was getting to her.

"If you're not disciplined with yourself, I will need to discipline you instead," I pointed out, holding eye contact. "Which will take away time from the following evening where you might have other tasks and expectations. Bearing in mind at that point, you still won't have sexually served me all day."

Maddy's face was flush, and she was breathing slowly. It wasn't just the demands that were arousing her, but the way I'd broken it down.

"Do you see how intricate it all is?" I pushed on. "How it starts with you being disciplined and obedient first of all? Or else I'll be putting effort into giving you the structure and rules you need, for nothing."

"Adam," Maddy begged, "please tell me that you understand why I need it like this now? Why it can't just be a little bit of dominance?"

"I do," I agreed, seeing it clearly. "I just need you to understand it all relies on you, not me. You only get as much as you put in."

"Yes!" Maddy concurred excitedly. "Can you also see now why it has to be all or nothing for this to work for me? It can't just be sex where I feel your control, I need it all the time." She paused, waiting for my nod. "And you're going to need to have high expectations of me across the board, or it unravels."

I saw that now, when I perhaps hadn't before. If I let her standards drop, this wouldn't work - for precisely the reasons I'd just said. If she wanted the structure, I had to keep her to it. Moreover, her sexual interests had developed in such a way that it was all wrapped into the same for her now.

Maddy continued on passionately, keen to drive the point home, "when you see my list of needs, you'll see that you having high expectations of me is right near the top. If you let me drop my standards at any point, then I'm not giving you what you need and therefore I'm not getting what I need when it comes to serving you. So, I need you to be strict with me. Loving, but strict, especially at the start. If we can navigate the first two weeks, I'm completely certain we'll have made it work." I loved the confidence behind Maddy's tone, the absolute belief. From her feelings alone, I knew we would.

"Anything else before we dive in?" I asked, giving her another chance now we'd had that breakthrough.

"Yeah," she paused, and I prompted her with a look. "When it comes to disciplining me, be harsh. When you use me, be rough. That is when I know you respect our dynamic. Because then I know you're doing what I want you to do by treating me like that, not like a Goddess right then."

I swallowed. "I get you. I will," I promised.

I clicked open the folder and got the document up.

"First: what's your safe word if this gets too much?" I didn't hesitate with starting with her safety first.

"Caramel," she smirked.

"Because of the syrup?" I laughed at her choice. She nodded.

"How about to slow down?"

"Break," she said at once. "So, like, coffee break, if I just need a bit of time or evening break if I need the evening off."

"That's great!" I was delighted and Maddy blushed. "Really smart. You can use that whenever you want, we'll talk when you're ready and move forward, alright?"

Maddy kissed me affirmatively and cuddled into me as I got reading. As I requested of her, she'd explained why she wanted each of the things and how she might like it to work, as appropriate.

Want now:

- To be your submissive 24/7, putting your needs above my own. The only aspects where this does not apply is in the list below.

- You decide what I do every day, giving me the rules and structure that I need. I need you to be strict with me, until I learn and until I'm in a routine. Be strict but encouraging. I want to do this, and I want to do it properly, but I may slack, and I don't want to be allowed to slack off. I want to be perfect for you. Demand me to be Sir.

- Sex on your terms, whenever and however you want it. Note: this is implied consent at all times but if I feel you are taking me for granted, I will take this away without hesitation. I'm giving myself to you and I need to feel like you know that.

- For you to decide when I wear clothes (indoors, in private) and oversight of what I wear (in public). I must ask you for permission before dressing unless it's inappropriate/ impossible to do so.

- You have complete oversight of how I look. This includes but is not limited to: my hair (style, length and colour - yep, I trust you that much), my nail colour, the amount of make-up I wear and... more permanent changes to my body, including piercings or tattoos, as long as I don't veto it for a limited number of reasons - impact on my public life, risk to my health or because the reason you want it isn't coming from a good place. I want my body to be yours to enjoy - and I mean that. So yes, you decide how I look, to please you.

- Obedience tasks. These are tasks that I specifically do to reinforce my obedience to you and my commitment to being yours. They should specifically be non-sexual. You decide what they are.

Want in the future:

- Some of our friends knowing about our dynamic, or an element of it. To be discussed when it feels right.

- Humiliation (in the right amounts), when I feel sufficiently secure in our relationship (hint: engaged) and in the mood. At certain points, humiliation or the thought of it, has aroused me. A specific example was when you caught Jess & I having sex. I haven't thought about this enough, but I know I'm open to exploring it in the future.

- Threesomes. This one is self-explanatory. You, me, another woman serving you with me. I want this so much when I feel secure enough.

There's also another element that I feel very keen to explore. At some point in the future, I would be interested in not being an 'active' participant. Again, I'd need to feel very secure (and confident you won't run off if she's better in bed than me..!) but thinking about watching you enjoy another woman without me participating or maybe not even present is... so arousing. Even as I write this out at 3am, it's turning me on. So, yeah.

Don't want:

- You deciding anything related to my health, including exercise. The only exception is when you want me to do more exercise, when it turns you on. My schedule should include time where exercise is carved out or my time managed to allow me to do this. Non-negotiable limit. I may also make different meals for myself and shouldn't be punished for this. I will though, try my hardest to not skip meals as we both know I'm bad at this.

- My family ever finding out about our dynamic. If we're around family, no mention of anything but a normal, vanilla partnership.

- No obvious dominance in public, especially around strangers. Subtle dominance is very welcome but nothing obvious or outlandish. Anything boundary-pushing we do in this space needs to be driven by me and only if I'm comfortable.

-Anything we do in addition to this list needs to be driven by me if it's happening in the moment, so I'm comfortable, or driven by you only if we've had a conversation in advance.

I read the list twice over before I said anything. Maddy sat patiently, reading it with me and looking over at certain points.

"Wow," I summarised, at last. "I'm speechless and damn proud of you Mads, this is very well put-together." She blushed and didn't disagree. "How would you feel about me proposing some additions and asking some clarifying questions?"

"I'd welcome it," my partner replied, giving my hand a squeeze.

"Okay, I'd like to add one. I propose an hour or two each week where your chores are done, and we can just chill together as equals. It gives us time and space to communicate in that way."

Maddy smiled her sweet smile, looking over at me with our heads close together. "That's lovely. Thank you for the sentiment but it's important to me that you understand even then, I'm not going to change myself and stop taking care of you. I do need you to understand that I don't see us as equals in this relationship and I don't want us to be. As people and friends, sure, so maybe we can go for a coffee or something if we want to chat in that way. But we're not equal in the relationship. I can't flip that switch for a couple of hours a week, it just won't work. I like knowing I'm useful for you. That makes everyday tasks more exciting and meaningful for me - that I'm doing these things for you."

I couldn't argue with that, so I thought of an alternative way to get Maddy some time to herself to recharge. "Okay, I want you to have a self-care evening then. You work yourself hard and you're going to work yourself harder now. It's important to me that you look and feel good for me. I'm replacing that with your obedience task this week. Just the act of following my schedule is your obedience and from next week, I'll fit in both."

I think Maddy knew what I was doing with how I'd angled my suggestion, but she didn't argue the point, she just nodded. "What else?"

"Well," I started, "since you're going to be doing most of the cooking, I expect you to be on top of the shopping list and to maintain all of our sex stuff. So, lube, any new toys and what have you, I want you on top of that too."

"That works, I'll just create a shared list on our phones."

I nodded. "I'd also like you to create a shared list of places you'd like to go for dates and adventures. I'll plan it and decide when we do it, but if I'm deciding everything we do, that's going to start being really unromantic," I quipped.

Maddy leaned over and kissed my lips gently, pulling at my bottom lip as we separated. "See why I have so much trust in you? You won't let this fail."

"Neither will you," I pointed out. "Teamwork."

She nodded and held up her hand so I could high-five it. "Anything else before we get to the list itself?"

I shook my head. "Not specifically. Wait, yes. I want you to properly learn to walk in heels. I want it to get to the point where you can walk comfortably in really high heels and depending on what you're wearing, look classy & elegant, or slutty."

Maddy's eyes flicked to my cock and she bit her lip. The idea of that turned us both on. I couldn't wait to have her mouth around my cock, so I hurried us on.

"Okay, to the list itself: I love it." She grinned again. "It's very 'you', especially the part about not taking you for granted." We shared a smirk and I continued. "Firstly, I readily accept the things you don't want. I'm surprised about some of the things you do want or would be open to, so I just want to thank you, for putting so much trust me in. It's quite funny that we were talking tattoos and piercings earlier, and you'd already put it down."

"I know, that's why it was so arousing," Maddy whispered.

"No running off to the piercers yet," I winked and got a slap on the leg in return. "In terms of being demanding of you, tell me what you'd be comfortable with?"

Maddy bit her lip, and I watched her cheeks start to fill with colour. "This is where it gets complicated. Because I really enjoyed you being condescending to me last night with where to put my hands and so I think some light humiliation, particularly when I don't get things right, would actually be pretty hot. But it has to be when I've done something wrong or below your expectations, not just because you want to - which is more like what I was thinking about as something to do in the future. It all depends on what I've done and what you see as sufficient. Maybe it's a little slap," she blushed yet further, "or a firm spanking. Or some verbal degrading that's not too harsh."

"Like..." I asked slowly.

"Telling me to do better and not be so stupid," Maddy breathed. She had this ability to arouse me in ways I never thought possible before. That was one of those times. "I literally don't want to get even the smallest thing wrong Adam. If you don't do it, I'm just going to chastise myself. I'd rather you did it and I can make it up to you with the punishment. That'll reinforce the standards and make me feel better. It goes back to you having those high expectations of me."

"Okay," I took a deep breath, feeling flustered. "So, in terms of the other stuff, I like the idea of you asking me for permission to get dressed, even in the mornings for work. I expect two outfits in some combination, to be laid out on the bed in the spare room for me to decide. It's not for me to coordinate colours and again, it means the standards start with you."

"Yes Sir." A firm nod, she was practically doing that anyway, loving that I approved whatever she wore.

"And again, that needs to happen before you wake me up, so factor that in."

I scrolled back through the list. "The obedience tasks are just that then: non-sexual tasks that prove your obedience to me?"

"Yes," Maddy replied immediately, answer already on her lips. "This is about me proving my commitment and determination to this dynamic. It may not need to stay weekly but I'd like it to be at first."

"So what would an obedience task look like?" I asked, with some thoughts emerging.

"Make me write lines or hold a heavy tray for half an hour without dropping it - don't look at me like that, you know I have discipline issues sometimes - even just getting into your preferred submissive position and staying there for an hour would be good for me."

123456...8