Finding a Roommate Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there think about what kinds of tasks I could come up with and none of them were necessarily fulfilling for Maddy. "That kind of thing could really cause some issues Mads," I said bluntly.

"It won't, not if you praise me afterwards and tell me I've done a good job. For me, it's about being able to demonstrate I know I want this, and I'm committed to it. It's not about me liking it, it's about me proving to us both that I have the discipline and determination to do this. Please, try this one for me."

I sat in silence and considered it, while Maddy waited. I promised myself I'd be all-in on this, and I was, so I accepted it without further comment and just a nod.

"Yay," Maddy cheered and kissed me on the cheek. "Anything else?"

"No, I think we've spoken enough about the pressing ones and the future ones can wait. I'm happy with all of it but I do want us to relax this evening now." I cringed at my lack of enthusiasm around someone driven by praise. "I am extremely happy and excited by the way Mads, I can't wait to start," I belatedly enthused.

Maddy kissed me again, getting it. "You're flagging, aren't you?" I nodded, it had been an early start and a very intense day. She knew that was where it was coming from.

She moved off the sofa, taking a cushion with her and then moved the laptop from me. "Relax now, let me take care of you." Her hand moved to my groin, and she took my cock out without delay.

"Are you not tired?" I asked genuinely.

Nope, by the shake of her head, as she licked my semi-hard cock and tied her hair up. She then got to work, relaxed and enthused. Her eyes soon closed and I watched her visibly ease into the blowjob, as she knelt on the cushion.

After a few minutes, I broke the near silence, not including Maddy's moans and sucking noises. "If you want me to up my expectations, I can start now and not tomorrow. Your choice?"

Maddy lifted her lips from kissing the underside of my cock and looked up at me. "Now, please."

I was ready for that answer. "I no longer expect to guide you, verbally or with my hands when you give me head," I replied at once, having thought it through as I enjoyed the slow, pleasurable blowjob. "I may tell you the type of blowjob I want, like I did today, but I expect you to make it as enjoyable as possible for me, without my involvement. Start off slow and then build up to my climax until I say otherwise."

"Yes Sir," Maddy murmured, already going back to my cock and showing me she understood.

"I also expect your mouth around my cock and cleaning me, whenever I've had an orgasm. No matter which of your holes I've been in," I added firmly.

"Yes Sir," Maddy replied after pulling off. She held my stare and bit her lip as she looked up at me. The previous night, she had enjoyed the depravity of cleaning me after I had enjoyed her ass. I knew that was an expectation she'd be happy to meet.

"If you're horny, you can use a vibrator while you pleasure me and sometimes, I may make you put a toy inside you while you do, especially in the mornings. Can you handle that?"

"Having two of my holes filled by you? That would be my pleasure," she replied hotly.

She settled back into the blowjob, licking and sucking me slowly, teasingly. Her eyes were often closed but when they weren't, she looked up at me with undisguised joy. On more than one occasion, her hand moved to her naked pussy. As soon as she touched her wetness, she moved her hand away sharply, as though she hadn't noticed what she was doing.

"Do you want to touch yourself?" I asked when she did it again.

She pulled her face away from my body, while my cock had been in her throat. Strands of saliva followed and broke over my cock and midriff. Maddy licked her mess up before answering, arousing me further by doing so.

"Yes Sir, I'm always so needy when I give you head," she admitted bashfully. Part of her was still getting used to it, I'd guess.

I considered her; a plan forming. "Go and get your wand so you can focus on me."

"Won't the toy just distract me?" It was another example of Maddy putting my pleasure above her own.

"Who said you'd be using it while you give me head? I might want you using it while you're laying on the floor with my cum drying on your face."

Maddy's mouth hung open. She went to stand.

"Uh uh, you stay on your knees until you make me cum. Crawl."

"Oh fuck," she whispered. It was clear I had taken her arousal to another level. The humiliation of crawling for her toy and coming back with it in her hand, only enhanced that.

Despite knowing her own orgasm was going to happen as soon as she was done, Maddy still took her time. She pleasured me with total focus, taking a lot of pleasure in return. I warned her that I was about to come but then I was quiet, waiting to see if she'd follow instructions. She pulled off when she knew I was close and stroked my cock until my cum covered her face. Then she cleaned my cock with her mouth, keeping her head up at an angle so that my cum wouldn't run off her face. It was an impressive level of poise.

"You are amazing and a very good submissive for me," I praised, my tiredness now even more obvious. Despite such a lazy compliment, Maddy loved it.

I barely had to direct Maddy with what to do next. She shamelessly laid on her back and turned the toy on. She was a mess, top and bottom. When I finally let her pull the toy from her pussy, she had fucked herself with her wand while rubbing her clit, or held the vibrating toy onto her clit, putting herself through multiple orgasms. Her legs were shaking from exhaustion, her pussy soaked and sore.

We spent the rest of the evening relaxing together and watching a movie. But I spent most of it kissing Maddy. First at the top of her head, which was the only place I could properly kiss in our spooning, then her lips, then her neck. Eventually, with no protest, I moved down to her pussy where I gave her an orgasm under my tongue and then I used my fingers too in order to force out a final one. Maddy begged for it to be the last one.

"I thought you were tired," Maddy grinned afterwards, completely spent. Her legs were still shaking. She looked so god damn beautiful.

I shrugged. "You have the best pussy I've ever seen or ever tasted, you don't let me do that enough," I winked, so she knew I wasn't too mad about it, "so I take the opportunities when I can."

***

I woke with Maddy's mouth around my hard cock. She felt me stir.

"Good morning baby," she whispered, pulling off my cock.

"What time is it?" I had no doubt she'd made it in time.

"6.30, Sir" I could sense her grin more than I could see it. Two perfect mornings.

"Good girl," I replied at once, immediately more awake. "We've got 15 minutes."

"What do you need baby?"

"You on top," I said without hesitation.

Maddy was already wet from giving me head and climbed on top, guiding me inside her for the second morning in a row. She had been pretty much constantly wet since the morning prior. I was enjoying having her on top because there was something so pleasurable and powerful about making her work for it. The lengths she'd go to in order to please me.

We'd spent the first day fully immersed in our dynamic, at home. Maddy made breakfast for us, lunch and snacks. She put clothes on just before she started work and took them off again the minute she was done. Throughout the day, whenever she served me or indeed, whenever I wanted, I touched her over her clothes. She was always wet, always needy. She did her tasks in the evening, ticking them off as she went. She should have been tired as she was doing Tuesday's tasks too so she could go out with Jane, but she was invigorated. I'd never seen anyone like it.

While her pleasure was certainly presenting itself sexually, I was also continuing to see change in her body language that had been coming through over the last few months. She was more relaxed, almost skipping into the lounge for affirmation once her tasks were done. I had taken her to bed and fucked her hard from behind, aroused by her response to it all. She took it, begging for me to be rougher with her. The bite mark on her shoulder that I'd made when I flooded her pussy was prominent as she rode me that second day.

She slowly rolled her hips so that I stretched her out and then once there was enough room inside her, she started to ride me. She didn't hesitate, didn't build up to it. She started to ride me with energy and enthusiasm, eyes closed, and lip bitten as she tried to quiet the moans already building. I took hold of her hips and watched the incredible sight of my Goddess riding me.

Her breasts sat full and firm on her chest, bouncing with her movements but only just. Her hair had fallen out of the band she'd had it in when she woke me, and it gave her a wild and sexy look. Her cheeks, still with that permanent tan, were red from the effort and her body was starting to perspire but she showed no sign of slowing.

"You're a Goddess," I said to her a couple of minutes later, when her juices were starting to soak out beyond my cock. I marvelled that she was still riding my cock, loving every moment of it, even as she started to tire.

Her breathless response told me she was close to exhausting. "You're my everything."

I glanced at the time. Nearly fifteen minutes of solid riding in addition to the morning exercises she'd already done. Maddy was fit, that was for sure. "You've done really well," I praised. She blushed and rode me with more enthusiasm. So far, praise had been the biggest influence on her standards, not my discipline. Although I had been far more directive and assertive than I'd ever been before, even within the first 24 hours or so. "Use your mouth now."

She slowed and climbed off me. I could see exhaustion hit her, but I was more interested in the amount of her juices that were coating my cock and at a glance over, splashed over her thighs. She was absolutely soaked. I knew Maddy's drivers well enough to know that it wasn't just the arousal from sex, but the obedience of riding me and not slowing down, especially when pushing beyond her energy levels.

She sucked me into her mouth, coating my cock with saliva and taking her own wetness away.

"How do you taste?" I asked, smirking as I looked down at her. She always tasted unbelievably good to me.

She didn't answer because she was focusing on the task at hand. Taking me into her throat was usually easy for her but in her breathless state, she was struggling. She wiped a layer of sweat off her forehead and I could see at that point that she was getting irritated. I thought she looked hot as hell, covered in sweat. Her pheromones were overwhelming my senses and she only needed to stroke me at that point, to finish me off with the arousal I had.

She pulled her mouth off my cock after wiping her forehead again and apologised. "Sorry, this is gross."

This was new.

She hadn't cared about something like that before. I thought about how many times she'd said she wanted to be perfect for me and it immediately made sense. I looked at her in disbelief, but she was already sucking my cock again, so I spoke at her. "This is madly arousing," I assured her. "The woman I love is releasing her pheromones and she looks fucking stunning. Get on me, I want to taste you."

She hesitated. "Maddy," I warned sternly. Her need to obey overcame her discomfort and she repositioned, her pussy now over my face and my cock back in her mouth, as though she was trying to distract herself.

I saw further signs of her getting into her head about how she looked around me now we were in this new dynamic and I wanted to get her away from that before it turned into a thing.

She became still as I wrapped my hands around her soaked back; my cock forgotten in her mouth. But then I licked her and moaned, and I felt her slowly relax as she knew from my enthusiasm that I was enjoying it. We took a lot longer than the planned 15 minutes, but I eventually let Maddy off me, when I knew she wasn't going to orgasm, and after she had swallowed mine.

I joined her in the shower where I washed her back and she looked away from me bashfully. "That was really hot, you are unbelievably sexy Mads and you have nothing to be embarrassed about."

"I don't like the idea of grossing you out," she pouted.

"You can't gross me out." She couldn't, that was the truth of it. "You were sweating because you rode me relentlessly, probably after working out. I loved how you worked so hard for me."

"I was exhausted," she admitted shyly. "I just love pleasing you."

"And obeying me?" I questioned, thinking it was the predominant reason.

"It's all wrapped into the same," she replied with more confidence this time. "I wouldn't have stopped until you came, or I just couldn't go anymore."

She blushed at my aroused look, and I said nothing else as we got out of the shower, and I prioritised drying her. The exchange had told me a lot about how her thoughts might evolve in the wrong ways if I wasn't careful.

At my insistence, she didn't sort breakfast out and instead got ready so we could leave for work in good time and grab a coffee & pastry on the way. I wasn't unhappy that she didn't have the time, given I was the reason she was late, and it felt like a potential insecurity Maddy had about her appearance around me might have been overcome. That was more important.

While she was putting on the dress I chose - a blue summer dress that fell to the knee and was cinched around her stomach with a decorative belt, enhancing her breasts - I went to the drawer and took out one of the chokers we had bought at the weekend. It was black velvet, not one of the plastic chain chokers that seemed to be the fashion, that I hated. It would complement her boots and the belt well.

She saw it in my hand, and I saw the excitement in her. She lifted her hair up and exposed her neck for me. I wrapped it around her and clipped it in. It fit tight to her neck and her eyes closed for a couple of moments, while she felt it. She swallowed, no restrictions, but it was very much there. It may have looked like an accessory to others but to Maddy, it wasn't.

"I love it on you," I kissed her neck, just above it, and she shivered.

We'd spoken about my desire to have Maddy wear chokers more often, when we were in the car at the weekend. She had readily agreed, and we had bought a couple of them, with more to come from designers online, that would accessorise her looks. The previous night, Maddy had spent some time on the internet looking into whether similar accessories existed for her wrist or thigh, for when wearing a choker too often would raise suspicion.

She'd eventually fallen into a hole of looking for tattoos and it was that to which we were talking about on the walk to the station. If all went well, we wouldn't be making this walk for much longer, assuming the house purchase went through soon. We had earmarked the following weekend to start packing. I had started the walk with that reminder, but she had brought it back to the tattoos, which she was now obsessing over.

"What if I got both places done?" Maddy suggested. "Would you like that, or would that be too much?"

"Which ones are we talking about again?" She'd shown me so many in her excitement, I'd lost track.

We'd had a conversation about whether she was ready to make that commitment and she'd laughed, reminded me we were buying a house together and that she was going to marry me whenever I asked her to. Fair point. I stopped trying to talk her out of it and moved away from the proposal conversation, because I didn't want her to get a hint of my emerging plans.

"The chain with flowers around it for my wrist and the rope around my thigh," she said at once, knowing I'd have lost track.

"We don't even use rope, unless that's a thing you want to explore?" I asked, looking over.

She shook her head. "No, I'd find it hotter if I had to act like I was bound, as my obedience. So maybe not that tattoo, now you've put it like that. How about the wrist one?"

I was still thinking about what she'd just said and how aroused that had made me, so it took me a moment. "I did like that one, it was very pretty..."

She grinned. "Don't finish it," she urged.

"Like you," I did anyway. She rolled her eyes but still smiled. "What would you say it means when people ask?"

"I'd say it represented feeling trapped but having good things blossom out of it." That was Maddy, she'd already thought it through.

"It wouldn't surprise me if you'd already booked it at this rate!"

We stopped in for a takeaway coffee so she couldn't reply until we left, by which point I was convinced she probably had.

"I haven't booked it, idiot," she teased, "I'm waiting for you to tell me if I'm allowed to." I loved the contradiction in her response. Teasing me and then in the next breath, naturally talking about our hierarchy. It was already feeling normal.

"Maddy, are you suggesting I have control over what you do with your body?" I replied in mock-horror.

She leaned in close after looking behind her. "You own me, mind, body and soul Adam Brown. If you wanted me to tattoo 'slut' on my chest, I'd get it."

She was baiting me and my recoil at her comment gave me away. She won the battle with ease and I loved her for that. I always did. "How do you always end up winning?"

"Because when I win, we both win," she smirked, echoing what she'd said days earlier.

I shook my head in wonder. She knew I'd never accept her having a tattoo like that, so whether she was being honest or not was irrelevant because it would never happen. "I do like the wrist tattoo, but I don't want you to rush it, given it's permanent." Before she could repeat last night's conversation, I added, "I mean, I want you to keep looking and find the right one. But if you're ready for it, so be it because I'm ready for you to get one too."

We got into the station where we knew the conversation was going to end so Maddy was able to get in the last word before we changed topics.

"I'm still up for having my back covered." I rolled my eyes and she grinned.

***

Maddy was out with Jane that evening, giving them time to talk about what almost happened the night of the party. I was acutely aware that Maddy had expressed a desire for at least one threesome in the future and was now very aware that at some point, she might not want to be 'active' in them, as she had termed it. I hadn't spoken to her about it because it was something I was going to need to work through myself first. I took the opportunity to go out with work friends too, so I didn't have to think too hard about that.

Maddy was the only woman for me, but I already knew that deep down, she would need to be with a woman again - it was who she was. Things had changed for her in terms of what that would look like, but it was clear that she wanted it.

I had encouraged her over the length of our relationship to not ignore the fact that she would be drawn to exploring that side of her again. In essence, she had thought hiding it away would be safer for our future together, but I saw it the opposite way. Cheating wasn't in her moral code (nor mine) and both of us were trying to adjust our mindset to the idea of a third person joining us, even if it was a one-off. It was surreal to recognise that bringing another person into our bed could actually strengthen our relationship if it was done with the right care and thought process. But that was the key part: it needed to be right. With Izzy, it hadn't felt right and that had worked out to be a good thing for all three of us. With Jane, it felt more compatible, if only because Maddy would better be able to dictate what she needed with her than with Izzy. But she was also Maddy's main friend as well as an ex of my own friend, both of which brought significant complications.

123456...8