Finding a Roommate Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I had organised burgers and beers for a couple of friends from work, under the banner of my leaving in a couple of weeks. I didn't hear much from Maddy, but I often didn't when she was out. I liked that, sometimes it was healthy to have some space and while we never argued or even got on each other's nerves, it was good to do what we could to make sure that never happened.

The four of us spent the evening speculating on my replacement, talked through my new job and then talked through that weekend's football matches. As the evening wore on, Maddy began messaging me, but it was actually Jane who had messaged me first.

Jane: Nice outfit choice, she looks shit hot!

Adam: LoL thanks but kindly put your tongue back in your mouth and show her these messages. If we're talking, I want her to see it.

At that, Jane created a group chat for the 3 of us and I knew two things: that I was about to be distracted for the evening, and that this was about to be an interesting next step.

Jane: I've created this group so that Maddy knows I messaged Adam and told him you look hot.

Adam: Aren't you sitting together?!

Maddy: Yes, but you're not here so we're trying to be nice and include you...

Jane: Are we too distracting?

Adam: Actually, yes.

I wrote it bluntly, but Maddy would know I was teasing, so I put my phone on the table and turned it over, re-joining the conversation. I wasn't planning a late one, given it was Tuesday, so we called it a night after we finished the burgers. Part of me was quite keen to do so, as I was mentally distracted about the developing group chat. Text often worked better as a means to be more candid, in my view. When I looked at my phone on the way out, I wasn't surprised to see more messages.

Jane: Maddy wants me to tell you that she's drinking plenty of water, so she doesn't get hungover.

Maddy had messaged me separately and I was glad to see that.

Maddy: Let me know when you want me home and I'll leave. I won't let you down x

Maddy: Jane's playing with you, but I'm on best behaviour Sir xx

And then Jane had added a message to the group chat shortly afterwards.

Jane: Stop messaging without me!

I laughed. Jane came across needy, but I was starting to get her. It was an act; she was enjoying stoking the flames by acting naïve and innocent. She had indicated enough to show she was anything but.

I shot Maddy a text first and then messaged the group chat.

Adam: I'm on the way home, another hour is fine baby x

Adam: You two make me laugh. Jane, you can drop the needy act, you know exactly what's going on. Maddy, you can stop pretending Jane isn't seeing our messages anyway.

Maddy: Sorry Sir ;) x

Jane: Might have just blushed...

Adam: Jane, if Maddy comes home drunk and hasn't asked for permission to miss her morning rules, she will be punished. Don't be a bad influence on her x

Managing two of them was going to be trickier than I'd given thought to.

When Maddy did come home, she seemed quite sober but looked guilty. "Did I push that too far?" She asked at once.

"No," I replied immediately, expecting it. She was pushing her own comfortability as much as mine. I kissed her, smelling a hint of wine. "I still expect you to keep to your morning routine though, especially after that."

She nodded with a smile, and we got ourselves ready to sleep soon after. We cuddled up and I was awash with the usual smell of coconuts from her damp hair. I ran my hands over her naked body, and she spread her legs invitingly. I kissed her but didn't go any further.

"If you're hungover tomorrow," I started softly, "I don't want you to push through it, especially anything sexual. I'd prefer if you were honest and not do what you can't do."

She kissed my hand in acceptance. "Thank you, but I won't be, I promise I looked after myself."

I was unconvinced, as Maddy wasn't normally that open without a fair bit of alcohol. But I let it go for now, intending to see if the change in her openness was deliberate or driven by alcohol.

I took a breath, still trying to work out my own comfortability with what I was about to say. She had wanted it like this, and I knew why she needed it. "Just to be clear though, if you don't do the tasks I expect you to, I will punish you."

To my surprise, she let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you," she said again. I knew what she meant.

She woke me next day as she always did - with my cock in her mouth. But this time, I could see she had gone to extra effort to make herself presentable. She'd brushed her hair and tied it up into a tight ponytail, had put lip gloss on, and was wearing a lace bra and underwear set. We'd agreed she wasn't to wear clothes without my permission, but I could see what she was doing, and she would have known I'd have accepted the bending of the rules. She'd even re-painted her nails to a sultry shade of red.

"You mean business," I broke the silence sleepily.

***

The next couple of weeks were eventful, to say the least. We started to pack up our home, with a moving date seemingly in sight and Maddy's sister, Katie, soon to arrive to help us. It meant busy evenings after long days at work as I was wrapping up my projects. It was stressful and mentally draining, with headaches forming by the end of most days. Maddy and I weren't hiding that we were together at work, but we did keep it respectful. That was until my leaving drinks.

By the time my last day rolled around, we had begun to fully embrace our dynamic. The adjustment period that Maddy felt we needed, where I needed to ensure she was kept to task or standards, had passed without cause for concern. Maddy adapted well, as did I, and in that comfortability, we prospered in happiness.

After handing back my pass at reception, I strolled to the nearby bar, holding Maddy's hand. A lot of people had turned up, far more than I was expecting. My now former Director was hosting the party and made the usual speeches. I was forced into making one too.

"I just want to thank all of you for being so kind to me these last couple of years and of course, for turning up for the free booze." That got a good laugh. "I'd like to thank the company for the booze, but it really doesn't make up for being forced out." More laughs, everyone knew by that point I was leaving because I couldn't technically be with Maddy. "Lastly, I want to thank Maddy, for being the reason I'm leaving and the reason I couldn't be happier about it. I love you." There was more laughter, cheers and then cries of 'kiss her', which we duly obliged.

When I went to mingle, I saw Jane was in a group which included Melissa. I went to say hello. "What are you doing here?" I asked with a grin. I'd suggested Maddy invite her, but she had her own work drinks.

"Rude," she countered, giving me a warm hug. "I came to wish you well at your new job."

"She came for the free booze," Melissa interjected with a wink.

Jane didn't disagree. We chatted for a bit and then Jane walked off to speak to other people she knew, having joined Maddy at work drinks previously. It left just Melissa and I talking, slightly away from the group. It felt dangerous and a little uncomfortable because of that.

"Not going to lie," she started in her thick Manchester accent, "a part of me wished it was me that you were leaving the company to be with."

"Say what?" I replied, alarmed. Suddenly the reason her & Maddy had never quite got on became clear.

She shrugged. "You're leaving, might as well be honest."

"Well, thanks," I responding as graciously as I could. It was hard enough understanding how I had managed to get with Maddy never mind how I interested Melissa too. I was going to give my barber a bigger tip next time as a good haircut was the only thing I could attribute it to. "I'm absolutely flattered," I added. I didn't need to say anything to close off any suggestions between us, it was a non-starter as far as I was concerned, and Melissa would have known that.

"It's a shame I don't swing both ways, I'd have been open to being your little fling."

Yeah, there's no way I'd bring someone into bed when there were feelings involved, I thought. I was shocked by her situation-induced bluntness.

Instead, I replied, "James was a lucky man."

"I needed dick and yours wasn't available, what can I say?" It was a crass response, but she delivered it with enough innocence in her tone that it worked to disarm me, and I laughed. "Is he coming?" I told her he wasn't, and I politely exited the conversation shortly after, before it got even more awkward.

I was still shaking the surprise from my mind when I found Maddy at the buffet table. She looked gorgeous, as always, but she had gone to extra effort that day. She wore cobalt blue trousers and a matching jacket, over a thin white shirt. Her hair was up, and she was wearing heels, which she was now walking in comfortably. It was the hottest professional outfit I had seen her in. She'd turned heads on the commute in and made that damn train journey a little more exciting.

"Have I told you how good you look?" I kissed her neck from behind and she shivered.

"A few times. But carry on."

Her bra was thick enough to cover her piercings because the shirt was see-through in the right light, but the bra also made her chest look very flattering. The trousers were tight to her - more like tight jeans than actual trousers - that hugged her firm bum. The heels made her shapely legs even more alluring so in combination, her body looked sexy as all hell, and she was easily the hottest person there.

"What were you and Melissa talking about?" She was also the sharpest.

"Promise you won't be mad?"

Her eyes narrowed. "A response like that tells me I'll have reason to be."

"Don't be," I assured her. "It's nothing. I'd have told you after we left but given you saw us talking and I don't keep secrets from you, you need to promise not to say anything."

Maddy held her pinky finger out, but she didn't look enthused. I recounted the conversation, and it was alarming to see how quickly her face changed. Promising to always be open with each other had considerable upsides but it did have its downsides, and this was one of them. Maddy kept to her word and didn't say anything, but she was pissed. I had never seen her like that before.

"Are you sure I have permission to be hungover? Last chance," She warned, reaching for a bottle of wine to top her glass up.

Even in her anger, I loved that she was still in our dynamic. I planned to get drunk and so I wouldn't be stopping Maddy. I kissed her but she only returned it grudgingly. "You need it, enjoy yourself."

"Enjoy myself? Someone's coming for my man, and you want me to enjoy myself?" She looked aghast and a tiny part of me enjoyed her possessive side. I'd never seen it before.

A bigger part of me wanted to firmly stop her thoughts before she ran away with them. "Nobody is coming for me when you're the competition, do you understand?" I held my stare and she nodded. Under that possessive side, I saw a hint of diffidence. I moved closer to her and took the hand not holding her wine glass. "We never want secrets between each other, and this is a time where we have to remember why that's a good thing. You are my world." I told her simply.

She chuckled and earned herself a quizzical look after my attempt at being genuinely reassuring. "You read me so well," she kept the smile on her face as she praised me. She leaned in closer, "it's weird how I'd ordinarily be aroused by you talking to another woman. Except her. She just gets to me."

"It's because she's not treating you with respect," I pointed out in response. "Can I also remind you that that remains just your fantasy and not mine?"

Jane happened to be passing and Maddy drew her over instead of replying. I was made to recount the conversation again. Jane shared Maddy's horror.

"Well, I no longer think she's fit, sly bitch," came Jane's response.

"Thank you!" Maddy looked at her friend gratefully. "See, whatever might happen with us if we get there, it's all very open and transparent and not based on negative feelings." Both Jane and I raised our eyebrows at Maddy's open discussion of our weird, yet-to-be-sorted dynamic. "But that was inappropriate as fuck, and I will find a way to get her back. I promise you that."

It took me some time to calm Maddy down (without saying 'calm down' and risking her wrath too), but when she did properly relax, she joined me on a barstool, standing between my legs, arms wrapped around me and planting me with soft kisses. Most people including Melissa and Jane, had left by that point but given it was my leaving drinks, I felt compelled to stay, even as Maddy became more irresistible by the second.

"I'm gonna miss having you at work. I can't believe we were working together for months before we met, and now you're leaving. It feels weird that the man I'm going to spend my life with no longer works with me. Almost as weird as it being a man."

I laughed but voiced a worry. "Are you going to be okay without me?"

She looked at me in outrage. "I can adult, you know?"

I wasn't buying her expression; it was definitely for show. "I'm worried you're going to skip meals and not look after yourself properly."

"I'm worried about that too," Maddy admitted, her features changing to show the truth. We knew she threw herself into her work a lot. This was a professional woman who wanted to be taken seriously, and she was a perfectionist. It was a bad combination when it came to breaks or lunch. When she was anxious or stressed, the first thing to go was her food. It was a running joke during big press events when she was super stressed, that I would message her to remind her to go to the bathroom. It was one of the many reasons our dynamic worked so well. She loved to cook, and it meant she always ate.

"I'll make sure I'm checking in," I promised.

"You'll be busy with your new job; I need to make sure I'm on-it myself."

"Mads, you've been two floors away for months and I spend every moment thinking about you. How do you think I'll be now you're a couple of miles away?"

She blushed magnificently in the way I never should be able to make her blush. "You say all the right things, Mister. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to get into my underwear."

I smirked, "I happen to know you're not wearing any."

She had a quick look around and I knew something explicit was about to follow. "It has been a different kind of challenge today, keeping my slutty, cock-loving mind in check, so that I didn't get too wet and make a show."

I groaned, that was a better tease than I was expecting. When it came to words, Maddy showed why she had such a promising career in her field. "There's still time," was all I could come back with. Organisation, structure and decisions were my skills. Not words, clearly.

"Kind of liking the idea of soaking through my trousers a little bit and risk people noticing," she murmured, quieter than before. "Not in here though, given I'll see these people on Monday."

I leaned in and whispered something to her. Her eyes were still wide when I pulled away. "That's hot," she breathed.

Twenty minutes later, Maddy went to the bathroom, and I said goodbye to the few people that remained, promising to stay in touch. I said the same to everyone that night, but I'd be staying in touch with just a couple of them at best, it was just the way it was.

Maddy came out just as I finished my goodbyes, her jacket folded in her hand. She said goodbye to everyone but didn't hug them, given she was seeing them the following week. When we left, she put her jacket back on, moving it away from its strategic position. It was late and we were on a quiet street, so I glanced down subtly. You'd have to be looking, but you could see it if you were.

"Every single step makes me more wet," she announced.

"What were you thinking about in there?" I asked, wanting to push her that bit further.

"You, this. Pushing it further in the future," she admitted.

"Further?" I questioned, aroused.

She didn't answer. As we turned towards the station and we started to see more people, she looked my way. "Am I allowed to cover myself up with my jacket again?"

"Of course," I replied, not wanting to push her too much.

"Are you sure?" I looked over and she reached for my hand, squeezing it. I got the message but before I could change my answer, she added for her own arousal, "I've just fingered myself in the bathroom and now I'm starting to leak into my trousers like a needy slut. Are you sure you want me to hide what I am for you?"

I moaned. I couldn't even answer as we got too close to people. We carried on walking, my hand squeezing Maddy's for reassurance, while her cheeks were bright red and showing her nervousness as she got a few looks her way, though that was because of how good she looked. When we got on the train, it was just us in our section and we were looking at each other hungrily. Were it not for CCTV, I felt sure we would have been more daring. Still, driven by our shared arousal, I pushed it further.

"Take your bra off and put it in your bag."

She did so, pulling it out from under her shirt without hesitation and I knew I wasn't pushing her boundaries yet. Boundaries that seemed to have shifted right then.

She looked at me expectantly after putting the bra away and pulling the shirt back down, so it sat tight against her chest, her piercings poking through.

"Undo two buttons and give your breasts some air," I ordered in a low tone.

She looked at me in surprise, so I nodded towards her bottom button. She got the hint and opened a button at the top and the bottom. Her stomach was slightly exposed, the firmness and the natural tan peeking through. I spent the rest of the journey eye-fucking Maddy who did just the same back to me. I spent time looking at her trousers and saw her wet patch grow, the closer we got to home. We both knew we were going to have very intense sex.

As the train pulled into our station and I saw an empty platform, I saw another opportunity to push Maddy. "Open the next lowest button." It wasn't up for discussion, and she loved it being that way.

More of her body was on show now, including her belly button. I looked at it and looked up at her piercings. "I've decided I want you to have your belly button pierced."

Until that moment, I had no idea just how aroused Maddy would be by me deciding what she did with her body. Sure, we'd discussed it but seeing her reaction was something else. She put her head back and looked up at the train ceiling, letting out a whispered 'fuck'. Her fingers made their way to her belly button, which she circled and then they moved down to her pussy, where she placed her hand over her trousers. She'd almost moved into her own world.

"Maddy!" I said sharply, making her jump. She opened her eyes and saw I was standing, waiting for her to get off the train. She grinned sheepishly and got off with me.

I took her hand in mine and we made the walk back. For a Friday night, it was quiet once we got off the high street. When we were a couple of minutes away from our house, I pushed Maddy further.

"Undo another couple of buttons, show everyone how lucky I am."

She'd have just two still closed, which would just about hide her breasts. She undid them with shaky hands, her thigh knocking into her bag and swinging it wildly as she walked. When her hands pulled away, her breasts were barely contained and the spring wind was blowing up Maddy's shirt, exposing her stomach, her sides and the lower portion of her breasts. She must have been soaking into her trousers and looked to be so aroused, she was struggling to walk.

1...345678