Finding a Roommate Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" I asked, wanting to check she was comfortable.

"We just need to get home," she replied at once, keeping her focus.

I was concerned. "Do you want to stop and do your buttons up?"

"No," she hissed, "If we don't get home soon, I'm going to stop here and suck your dick in the middle of the street, so please get me home."

"Maybe I'd like that," I teased. She scowled in response to my smirk.

We walked with purpose, but I couldn't stop myself from finding out just how aroused she was, given my own arousal.

"I'm about a 12 out of 10," she replied through gritted teeth. "I'm honestly about to pull you into an alleyway or just deal with the consequences if I can't. Please, Adam."

We were a street away, so that told me everything I needed to know. When we were safely in our building and before we needed to climb the stairs, Maddy was on me, kissing me with passion and with no restraint. My hand made its way around her neck, and I squeezed gently at her sides. She gasped against my lips and her eyes rolled back. Her hands fell to her sides, and she opened her body to me, as she always did. It was a strong submissive trigger for her, when I squeezed her neck. It became our physical act to establish my authority. Maddy loved it and I knew she'd feel it here, me taking control.

"Open the last two buttons." She did it without any hesitation, not even a moment's pause, as though she was waiting for it.

Her shirt was open and now the middle of her body was mostly exposed behind her shirt and jacket. All of her stomach could be seen as well as the sides of her breasts. Only their size and probably the shirt catching the piercings, were stopping the material pulling away from her body and exposing her breasts completely.

I boldly took one in my hand and sucked her nipple, tasting the metallic piercing and being encouraged by her hand which grabbed my cock and held it as I did so. I covered her back up when I was done, smiling at her flushed cheeks, and led us upstairs. We saw nobody and I didn't expect us to. The building wasn't full of people our age, who would be out beyond midnight on a Friday night.

When we got to the door, I fished out the keys and looked over at Maddy, who was standing in-front of the door, biting her lip. "Feeling good?" I asked, intending to draw the conversation out so she would stay like that for longer. Every second would have been turning her on exponentially.

She could only nod. I put my hand into her shirt again and felt her firm breasts. She didn't stop me. Instead, she pulled her jacket out of the way for better access. I took her jacket off and then she stood in front of the door in just an open shirt, body on display. We were both aroused. There was a look exchanged, one that translated a whole conversation without words needing to be said. Because they couldn't, Maddy couldn't vocalise them.

From that look, I pulled Maddy's shirt off too. She stood there, completely naked at her top-half. She was breathing shakily. Her breasts and the skin on her arms were covered in goosebumps. She made no move to hide her body, standing as naturally as she would on the other side of the door, with her arms firmly at her sides. I made no delay this time and put the key in, opening the door for her and stepping back. She walked in with some pace and then stood just inside the entrance as I closed the door behind me.

"Adam," she breathed, in the near darkness.

I flicked on a light and saw her leaning against the doorframe. She looked shaky. "Are you okay?" I asked again.

"Take me to bed," she ordered. I didn't hesitate, she'd never have let me.

We fucked passionately, with her trousers around her knees and my cock the only part of me not still in my clothes. I reminded her of what she'd done, as I fucked her, her eyes rolling back as she listened and rubbed her clit over it. After her second orgasm in quick succession, mine followed but this time, I covered her breasts and face as I told her that was what she deserved.

She cleaned me and then we took our clothes off, leaving them in a pile on the floor, to be dealt with once our hangovers had cleared. Maddy cleaned herself up with some wipes and then snuggled into me, where we fell asleep almost instantly. For some reason and I couldn't work out why, we were exhausted.

***

The first couple of weeks at the new company were busy and intense. The days themselves were hectic and full of introductory meetings that generated yet more issues to be fixed. I couldn't help but wonder if I'd made a bad decision in taking the job and this was leading to feelings of doubt that I was struggling to keep at bay. The commute was longer and more awkward than my previous job (which Maddy took great joy gloating about) but that would reduce drastically when we moved. I was struggling with the long hours and the lack of exercise. It felt like I only existed to work on my weekdays. I didn't like the way I felt I was neglecting Maddy, barely staying on top of her weekly schedule and not being supportive in the way I'd have liked.

Conversely, Maddy was energised, keen to prove to both of us that she could stay on top of things while I adjusted to my job. What helped was that she could talk about me openly at work and there was a lot of joy to be taken from that for her.

They had replaced me with a woman called Michelle and Maddy wasn't a fan. I was surprised that Maddy hadn't used the opportunity to be a brat and tease me about how much better my replacement was. Instead, she'd decided almost immediately that she wasn't good enough. I saw friction ahead with Maddy's perfectionist side. I'd always made sure to complete the relevant parts of my projects in the way that worked best for Maddy when they were delivered - and that wasn't because I was having sex with her, it was because the girl knew her stuff!

So I saw upcoming tension but I was struggling with tiredness and headaches that prevented me from helping Maddy find the compromise and solutions to work with her. By the time I was getting home of an evening, Maddy had finished all of her chores and if she'd been working from home that day, another workout.

When I'd get home, she would greet me with a sensual kiss by the door, bring us over a drink each and then get started on the cooking she'd already prepped for, but she didn't want to talk about finding solutions to the stress of work. Her priority was to focus on me and as she put it "make up for lost time" now she wasn't seeing me during the working day.

An unexpected consequence of my new job was that the tiredness and stress had reduced my libido, even within the first week. I was aware of it from about the second day when I turned down Maddy's offer of a blowjob when I got home. Maddy ignored my reduced interest (which told me she was very aware of it) and I tried not to get into my head too much about not being turned on by the sexiest woman I had ever been close to. She consistently asked if she could give me head of an evening and by the time Thursday morning came around, she didn't wake me up with oral, she instead asked if she could do anything for me, after I told her I wasn't in the mood the night before. The 'anything' was telling. She was thrown, and worried.

It certainly wasn't that I saw Maddy any differently, but I just had no desire of a morning with my thoughts around on the day ahead and no energy of an evening, even for a Goddess. Between tiring days and persistent headaches, I couldn't do it. Maddy continued to offer herself and on the Thursday, we made love before we went to sleep but when she woke me with her mouth the following morning, assuming things were back to normal and I still struggled to get into it, I knew she had come to a point where ignoring that we'd barely had any kind of sexual intimacy all week, after averaging sex at least once a day before that, was going to start getting to her.

We relied on our good foundations for honesty and communication at the end of that first week as we spoke over dinner. I brought it up first because it was my thing, and I didn't want her to feel in a position where she had to awkwardly talk around it.

"I want to be very clear Mads, that what's happening down there," I over-exaggerated my motion for effect and was very glad I'd cancelled dinner plans to chill that evening as it would have made an awkward conversation in public, "is absolutely nothing to do with you or our dynamic and instead everything to do with me feeling extremely tired and stressed."

I watched her visibly relax at me bringing it up first. "Okay, I just want you to know too that it's absolutely fine and if I'm trying to instigate things too much, just tell me."

I'd been thinking about it and saw it as the opposite. "No gorgeous, that's exactly what I need you to be doing, so I don't fall into a rut with it all. I'm really not sure about this job and looking forward to coming home to you, and our dynamic, is what is going to turn my mindset around."

"So our dynamic is perhaps helping to keep you going?" Maddy asked hopefully.

"Definitely," I enthused, "I'm getting as much from this as you are, if not more."

Maddy looked as though all her Christmases had come at once given the relief on her face. There was no doubt she'd worried it was making things worse for me but she couldn't have been more wrong. I loved what we had.

She smiled down at her pasta and let her relief wash over her. I watched her with a feeling of love and amazement at how she had made this work so well for us. We ate for a while in silence, reflecting on things.

When I finished my food and properly collected my thoughts, I broke our very comfortable silence. "I think I need to have an evening where I can properly switch off and not worry that you're worrying about things," I informed her gently.

"I'm not worried now, I promise," Maddy assured me. "But I know what you're getting at. How can I help you do that?" I had yet another moment of wonder where I just couldn't believe I had ended with up with Maddy.

"It'd really help me if I just watch a bit of tv with a beer, maybe we just sit together quietly." Maddy just smiled, she knew what I meant. "I have a few things I'd like you to do and I'd feel really good if you got on with them beside me."

"And top up your drink whenever you need it... Sir?" She winked and I knew from her cheekiness that she was feeling better about it all.

I nodded. "Of course, that's priority number one," I teased.

We sorted the plates and while Maddy tidied up, I went and got her new collar. The new collar no longer had 'slut' on it. It was thicker and of better quality, with padding on the inside rather than the leather that would irritate her when she wore it for too long. It was more than just a symbol of arousal.

When I returned, she'd taken her clothes off as she always did after we'd eaten, and was flicking through the sports channels to find me something to watch, which I found very cute.

She noticed me standing behind her. "I want you to wear this new one more frequently please," I told her as she held her hair up after seeing what was in my hand and letting out a delighted squeal.

She then let out a content sigh once I put it on her and kissed her lips, then quipped, "It's like you're giving me the Friday evening of my dreams."

"It's about to get a lot better," I promised. "We've managed to get into our structure and routine, we both agree this is helping us, so now I want to take it to the next level."

I pointed to the floor between us, and she knelt obediently, without any hesitation. She kept her back straight and leaned back on her heels, hands on her knees. Her excitement and anticipation was palpable. It was still a shock to me to see how natural her behaviour was in that position. I thought back to what I knew of her before we got together and that back then she was only just discovering this side. Now I had the pleasure of exploring it with her, as well as my own dominance. I knew she had a desire to submit even more thoroughly. I knew, as a partner knows when they're around someone and senses those little individual tells, that this was so good for her.

"It's about time I start assessing how I want you to look beyond just what you wear," I explained.

Maddy actually shivered at my comment and forced herself to keep still, at attention. It was an extremely arousing sight as she waited for me to carry on. I decided to up the tension and slowly walk around her, considering her. She stayed in position but as I came back into her view, her eyes darted to the floor of her own choice, and I felt it was her living a fantasy in her own mind, as she frequently did.

"Hands," I ordered. Maddy turned her hands over, showing me the inside of her hands. I sensed an opportunity to bring out a little bit of the condescension she mentioned enjoying when the moment was right. Well, this felt like a good moment. "What am I supposed to do with your hands down there Maddison?"

She gasped and thrust her hands up to me, her eyes looking up at me and wide. I felt myself becoming aroused, knowing I was getting it so right and understanding her so well. Maybe it was that arousal that had me press it that bit further.

"Good girl," I praised, taking her hands in my left one. But as I praised her, I tapped her cheek with my open hand. It was very far from a slap, not even a light one, and was intending to be a further condescending action.

It worked because Maddy couldn't stop herself from releasing a weak, "Oh God." She was probably the smartest, most competent person I knew, but she wanted to be treated like this.

"Where were we?" I asked rhetorically with a smirk, taking a hand in each of mine. I kissed both in turn. "I want you to get your nails done properly tomorrow. I'm thinking hot pink and not too long."

"My pleasure Sir," was her immediate response.

"Mm," I nodded. Now we'd see if she really did want her body to be for my pleasure. I let go of her hands and ran my fingers through her hair. She didn't stiffen, though I was sure it would surprise her to know that was next. "I want you to get a haircut while you're at the salon too. Take a couple of inches off and dye your hair a slightly darker shade of blonde but noticeable enough that I'll know you'll have done it to please me."

She'd kept herself in check until that point but the scale of my ask was too much to keep her reaction under control. She'd given me that level of control as part of her rules but enjoying the fantasy was different to living the reality. Her reaction was the opposite to panic though.

Her eyes widened, she snapped her head up towards me and closed the distance between us to kiss me hard, stretching up on her knees to do so. I let her do it without pulling away (Maddy's passionate kisses were irresistible) until she herself broke the kiss, both of us panting, and pulled away bashfully. "Sorry," she blushed, sitting back on her knees and looking somewhat embarrassed.

"I'll allow it because you're really fucking sexy," I smirked. She blushed even harder. "I have three tasks for you tonight but before that, I haven't finished my inspection. Stand up, spread your legs and bend over holding your ankles."

Maddy did so, though slower than I might have liked; she seemed somewhat dazed by the last few minutes. She put her dancer's flexibility to use and bent over. There was no shyness at this point, I'd had her do this many times before. There was though, a gasp, when I spread her cheeks and ran my hand between them, my fingers running along her skin until I reached her soaking wet pussy. She felt as aroused to the touch as I was hard.

My next instruction would have told her I hadn't just made this all up on the cuff. "I want you to grow out a little patch of hair above your clit that you keep tidy and maintained. Call it a little way I can test if you're following instructions properly. I'd like the rest of your hair, front and back, lasered off. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes Sir," she affirmed immediately. "Whatever pleases you is worth doing." Again, it wasn't flippant, it was genuinely serious.

I could believe that just from her tone. I pulled her up and around so we could look each other in the eyes as it was a moment for both of us to recognise how far we'd come. "How's it feeling being objectified and told what to do with your body like this?"

"Amazing," Maddy replied genuinely. "This is all for you Adam, only ever for you. I love you."

We kissed, slowly and delicately. "I love you too," I told her with feeling. She glanced down and saw I was hard. She looked up at me again with almost ridiculous levels of excitement. I nodded at her and at that she went to move to her knees. I had to stop her and hold onto her by the arms. She pouted and gave me a look that said don't tease me. I didn't let go.

"Please Adam, don't do this to me. Please." I noticed the change to my name and the pleading tone. I took a lot from it. She needed it more than I did.

I paused, still holding onto her arms, constructing a question that would sound preposterous to ask anyone but her. "This might sound crazy but I'm getting the sense that you get more sexual pleasure from going down on me and serving me than sex at this point?"

She nodded, almost guiltily. "I didn't want to make you feel even worse but yes." She stepped back to face me more equally and explain. I released her hands and invited her to take a seat with me on the sofa. The inspection and the tasks were momentarily forgotten. She did so, the guilty look remaining on her face.

"Explain and don't feel guilty, baby," I soothed. "You've got nothing to feel guilty about."

She sighed. "I was going to bring this up when you were in a better headspace and I guess you are?" She nodded pointedly towards my erection, and I nodded in agreement with a grin, so she continued. "When you didn't let me give you head on Tuesday because you weren't feeling it, I kind of felt a little bit thrown. Like, my sex drive was all over the place."

"I'm sorry," I cut in guiltily.

She shook her head. "Don't be, this is the purpose of us talking," she assured me. "I erm, came three times on Wednesday while you were at work to try to deal with it."

She blushed and I laughed. "Maybe I need to put the old collar back on?" I teased, pulling at her collar.

She laughed too and let me run my hands along the leather for a few seconds with her eyes closed, until her laughter turned to deep, slow breathing. I pulled away and she opened her eyes a few seconds later, looking content. "The point I was getting at is that each time, the orgasm barely touched the edge. I was thinking about you because I always do, but it wasn't hitting me. I kept thinking about needing to give you head and yeah, I haven't wanted to cum since. I just feel like it's pointless."

"You haven't cum since Wednesday?" I was alarmed. Maddy came, a lot. It was one thing for me to be stressed and not in the mood, but she clearly was very much in a sexual space, so she had to be climbing the walls.

She just blushed and shook her head. "I've realised I need to be doing stuff to you to get my pleasure." She looked down in embarrassment at verbalising it. "I know that sounds crazy but when I please you, it's like every single receptor in my body is on fire. Your taste, the feel of you in my mouth, the pride at being on my knees for you." She was willing me to understand; all of a sudden her eyes were showing the fire she described. "The sound of your moans, the feel of your cum as it leaves your cock and becomes mine. You have no idea. No amount of self-stimulation can get me to the same level anymore."

I shouldn't have been as aroused as I was. I should have been worried, but I was too aroused. Maddy didn't seem worried at all that she needed to give me pleasure to give herself what she needed. But as I thought that, I realised that wasn't too far-fetched for her, as a submissive partner.

1...345678