All Comments on 'Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 05'

by MichaelsD82

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Alan is a creepy fuck

Personally not into rape fantasies, but that's fine.

What I didn't like was the way he asked her to marry him, ok maybe said in jest but all the same it felt like a test of the boundaries. Along with the when can we do this again, that almost felt like another test.

Then the pushing for the swinging session, then the final gift it all just feels off to me.

It seems Paul is allowing Alan and her dad more and more time both generally and 5 further dates with Alan. If I was him, I would have pushed back a lot earlier, after the 1st date my comment would not have been anything less than 'you're going to have to wait until I'm dead' and ended further relations there and then.

The big issue being, the more time she spends with others, the less time she has with Paul and that is vital to keep their marriage strong and talk about any cracks that might be appearing.

Now they are on the same estate as Rita and Alan what will be expected of them? How often will Alan want to see Lisa? Further to that, it was a present for Lisa (her birthday), cornering Paul into agreeing to it.

I have liked this story, mostly, until now, but feel there is more than meets the eye to Alan and Rita and going forward I can see Alan pushing more and more and unless Paul is careful, he will take advantage of Lisa's submissive side and start taking control of the dates. If I were Paul, it would be 'thank you very much, we can't accept', this really tests whether someone respects you or has other motives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SHARING

I know I would never share my wife nor would she have wanted to be shared, but I found this a most interesting story about a hot wife and her husband who was willing to share and still have a loving relationship with his wife. I still find it hard to believe but each to their own it takes all sorts to make this world.

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Continue with some insight

I am also concerned about Alan. If you continue the story, I hope you can show that Paul still has the control because with the frequency of "dates" with Alan combined with home based get togethers with them, and now with the new house proximity, that control looks weak. We need to see more intimacy between Paul and Lisa. How often does Lisa get laid by someone else versus Paul? How often does Paul and Lisa have real sex? Those are some if the issues that need to be addressed. Hopefully we will get some insight in the next chapter (and we hope there are more chapters). Thank you for your outstanding writing so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous