Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Karen was enticing Jason in the same way. I heard Karen tell Jason, "It's okay, Lisa and I are ready, we lubed up earlier."

Lisa was looking back over her shoulder nodding at me letting me know they had planned this from the beginning. As if on cue, Lisa and her mother both reached back and pulled their cheeks open for us. I could see the lube between her ass cheeks glistening in the light from the pool lights.

Lowering myself to my wife's ass until the end of my cock was pressed against her tight little hole I was poised and ready. Lisa released the grip she had on her cheeks and seconds later I pushed forcing my cock past her tight muscles and into her ass. We both let out a moan as I sank all the way inside her. With the ease I entered her I could tell she was well lubricated.

Glancing to my side I saw my father-in-law was also deep inside Lisa's mother. This was one of the hottest scenes I had been part of. The only thing hotter than this was the weekend before when I witnessed my wife sandwiched between her father and my father, taking her father into her pussy and my father in her ass, both at the same time.

My arousal was so high and my cock so sensitive, several times I almost lost it and ejaculated into my wife's ass. I forced myself to slow down and calm myself so I could continue and enjoy her tight ass squeezing my shaft. As I was fucking my wife's ass right there next to her parents I remembered a few weeks earlier when for the first time her parents had walked in on us and caught me balls deep inside their daughter. As I thought back remembering how much had happened since that day, I felt my groin tense and felt the familiar sensation of a wonderful orgasm. I couldn't stop it and simply enjoyed it as my cock began pumping my wife's ass full of cum. It occurred to me she had her father's cum in her pussy and mine in her ass. At least I assumed he had used her pussy. It didn't matter, since we were all family.

After we all had recovered we made our way to the hot tub to relax. Karen and I sat facing Lisa and her father. Jason and I fondled the women and agreed this was the way Saturdays should be spent. We agreed, it is important for family members to remain close.

Chapter 21 -- Making the Call (Paul)

During my drive to work Monday morning I was thinking about the weekend before when my father was in town and how happy he had been when we left him at the airport. The idea of Lisa visiting Dad with it being just the two of them was exciting me. I knew Dad would love having Lisa there and she would have a good time making him feel like the virile man he is.

Upon arriving at the office my thoughts switched to Rita's husband. He and I had met and I remember his reaction to the two photos of Lisa, I had shown him. After a quick search through my old text messages I found Rita's phone number from when Karen had sent it to me. I dialed the number and waited for her to answer.

"Hello?"

"Rita, this is Paul, Lisa's husband."

"Oh yes of course. Paul, how are things going and how is that lovely wife of yours?"

"Everyone is doing spectacular. Lisa has talked a lot regarding how much she enjoyed her date with you."

I could hear Rita laughing as she said, "Paul it was me who is grateful. That little lady of yours is one of a kind. She is a very hot little girl. Please keep me in mind if you ever want to set her up again on another date with a woman. I would love to have the opportunity to do that again."

I said, "I will keep that in mind and am sure I will be calling you again for just that reason. I am calling this morning for another reason. I wanted to ask if you think your husband might be interested in..."

Before I could finish Rita practically yelled into the phone, "Hell yes he is interested! Alan has been bugging me ever since he saw those photos. Honey I can give you his office phone if you want to give him a call and talk to him yourself."

Slightly taken aback with her exuberance I said, "That would be great. I would really appreciate that."

Rita gave me the direct number to Alan's office. She said, "This way you don't have to go through his secretary. But before you go..."

"Yes?"

Rita sounded hesitant then said, "Paul, I understand how you want to surprise Lisa and all that, but do you think maybe after their date, maybe you and Lisa could come over to our house. We want to get to know you better and possibly have some consenting adult fun?"

I knew exactly what she wanted and I was definitely interested in Rita from the couple of times I had seen her. Lisa had also told me she would like to see Rita again. "I would like that, but maybe we should wait and see how their date goes. We can talk afterward, if that is okay with you."

"Sure Honey, that sounds like a good idea. Talk to you later and give that beautiful wife of yours a kiss from me."

I thanked her and promised I would be in touch with her in the near future. Not only did I want to take her up on her offer, I also wanted her to take Lisa on another date herself. I knew how much Lisa had enjoyed her Lesbian date and wanted her to experience that special type of fun again. I hung up then immediately dialed the number to Alan's office. When he answered it was pretty much the same as with his wife.

I said, "Alan, this is Paul. We met a few weeks ago when I came over to talk to Rita."

I could hear him searching his memory as he said, "Paul..., Oh yes, Paul! You are the one with the pretty little wife. I believe her name is Lisa."

"Yes that is correct. The reason I am calling is to see if you would be interested in taking her..."

Again I was interrupted as he said, "Hell Yes son! I would love to take that pretty little lady on a date. When did you have in mind?"

"That depends on your schedule."

"Son my schedule is flexible. I am the owner of my company and I can make anything work. You just tell me when."

"Well, how does this coming Friday evening work?"

"Perfect, but do I get to keep her overnight, like Rita did?"

"Yes of course, if that is what you want."

"That is perfect. Yes I would like that."

I gave him the details regarding the rules and that he was to be at our house at 5:30 sharp to pick her up. He sounded like a child who had just been given a new toy. He was excited and it was clear he was not thrilled about having to wait till Friday.

Chapter 22 -- Date Nights are Exciting (Lisa)

Paul told me earlier this week he had set up another date for me. Date nights are always exciting. Having my husband pick someone to share me with along with the rules we have established always has me excited and nervous.

It is exciting knowing I will be leaving with whomever shows up at the door. It will most likely be a man, but Paul has arranged one date for me with a woman. Regardless who it is I will go with that person and spend the night with him. Whoever is it will know they have my husband's permission to do whatever they want.

If my date wants to fuck me, that is his or her right. My husband always checks out the person and I trust he will never put me at risk of being hurt. This is not to say I will not feel pain, but the pain I have felt has always been as a result of the man being very large and stretching me when he penetrates me. I am small and sometimes it takes a while for me to loosen up if the man is super large.

None of the men have been into BDSM. I have had my ass swatted a few times, but not a real spanking. One of these times I think I would like to see what it would be like to have a man to spank me.

My dates are not much different from any typical blind date. Some I have enjoyed more than others, but all have been fun. Some of the guys I would like to go on more dates with and with others, once was enough. One of the rules includes the provision I have to go with whomever is at the door.

Paul has never shared me with someone I told him I didn't want to be shared with again. He has shared me with a few guys I have found to be a lot of fun and told him I would like to see them again. After each date I tell him Yes, No or 'I don't care' if he shares me with the particular man again. A man who tries to get me to do something behind my husband's back it immediately put on the 'NO' list. While I let other men fuck me, it is only with my husband's consent.

The one thing that makes it most exciting is I have no idea who will be on the other side of the door when I open it. Regardless of who it is, I will leave with them and they know they not only have permission to, but are expected to, fuck me. They know I will willingly submit to them and if we don't have sex it is because they don't want to and not because of me refusing to submit to them.

I have never returned from a date without having given at least a blow job, and that happened only once. Getting dressed and ready for my date is always fun. I always dress sexy and want my date to be pleased when they see me.

Once my husband asked me what my fantasy date would be. He said he promised it would remain my fantasy unless I told him I wanted him to make it come true. I told him to be picked up by a limo filled with guys, much older than me, having a bachelor party is my fantasy date. Rubbing my clit while thinking of being passed from one guy to the next while being totally submissive, and being their sex toy for the night has given me too many orgasms to count. While I didn't come right out and tell him I didn't want to do it in real life I did say I would be interested if he wanted to share me with two guys at the same time. The closest I have come to doing that was with my father and his father. Having both of them in me at the same time was something I will never forget.

He then said, "Okay Baby let's get serious now. You have a birthday coming up and I want to do something special. Do you have any ideas for me?"

"Baby you know I have ideas, but I prefer you to surprise me. Your ideas are always better than mine. The only thing I ask is that it is fun and I get fucked either by you or someone of your choice."

"Okay, but you do realize regardless of what I come up with you are committed to follow through no matter what it is?"

"Honey I wouldn't have it any other way. That is why I want you to surprise me. I trust you to keep me safe and make it a memorable experience. You know how much I love you."

"Yes Baby I do. I have an idea and will get to work on it."

Seeing the excitement on his face made me happy and had my brain spinning as I wondered what it could be he had in mind. I still had a date for tonight and was running a little behind. I finished shaving my legs, under my arms and my pussy. I had selected a dress for this evening that would not permit me to wear a bra. I could have worn a g-string, but decided against it.

I wear a size 2 dress and the dress I selected for my date was black with a deep plunging neckline. The Vee of the neckline ended just above my navel. My breasts are not huge, but they are large enough the dress looked like a strong sneeze would reveal them. I was not so sure that might not happen anyway. My hard nipples showed just how close they were to the edge of the neckline. The inside swells of my breasts were visible. My breasts are firm enough but there is a slight sag. Paul says they are perfect with just enough sag to prove they are real. I have to agree and am pleased with my body.

The dress has two features I think make it one of the sexiest garments I own. First is the neckline. I have seen lots of guys watch hoping to see more. The dress is long. It comes to my heels. My style is more along the lines of a mini-skirt. I like showing my legs.

Floor length dresses are very elegant and classy. I don't own many dresses of this length. With four inch heels the hem of the dress is about one inch off the floor, making four or five inch heels necessary to keep the dress from dragging along the floor.

The other feature that makes this one different is that the skirt is split up the left leg to the middle of my hip. As long as I am standing the slit in the dress remains closed and invisible; but the slightest movement will give anyone looking a full view of my leg. Once I begin walking my left leg flashes in and out of the dress with each step. The dress opens enough to expose my hip and the fact I have no panties on. A g-sting with the sides pulled high could be worn, but with almost anything else the waistband is visible when I walk.

I get a kick out of letting my date have my g-string or thong if he asks for it. Tonight in order to have something for my date to keep as a souvenir to remember our date by I decided to wear a garter high on my left thigh. It is white lace with a black ribbon through the middle and tied in a cute little bow. Not only will he be able to keep it as a memento, those who see and enjoy my dress will also like seeing it flash in and out of my skirt. Paul has told me there is very little that is sexier than a long tanned leg peeking in and out of a dress with a garter. With this dress I like wearing a single strand of pearls that if a couple of pearls were missing would be short enough to be a choker. I then slipped five 14k gold bangle bracelets on my right arm.

It was time for my heels. I slipped on my strappy black stilettos and buckled the ankle straps. The heel on these heels was four inches. I fastened the gold anklet Paul bought me around my ankle. The anklet is adorable with a small gold medallion dangling from the clasp. On one side is a red enamel heart and on the reverse it is engraved 'Property of Paul Scott.' I wear it on almost all my dates.

The last thing to do is apply my perfume. The perfume was another gift from Paul and is another of my ways of taking a part of my husband along with me as he shares me with others.

I put a dab behind each ear, on the underside of each wrist, between my breasts and pull my skirt open to put a touch on the inside of each thigh just below my pussy. Stepping back I look at myself in the mirror to make sure I am ready.

Seeing Paul's eyes when he sees me come out into the living room is one of my favorite parts. Sure I want my date to be impressed, but more important is that Paul is proud of me. His reaction never fails to give my confidence a boost and it is at this point, when the butterflies in my stomach are the most active that his admiration is so important to me. It does not matter how many times we have done this, I always get the butterflies in my tummy knowing a blind date will soon be at our door to take me on an overnight date where I will be expected to submit and do whatever my date has in mind.

I have never presented myself to my husband and not seen him with his cock already hard. I know each time I leave he almost always has it out and is slowly stroking it by the time I open the door and see who will be fucking me later that evening.

It is at this point I always want to kiss him, but never do for fear of messing up my make-up. I do give him a hug and give his hard cock a squeeze through his pants. As he looks at me, the smile on his face warms my heart.

"Baby, you are always hot, but tonight... What can I say except WOW! You are smoking hot and I know your date is going to love seeing you. He might just cum in his pants when he sees you."

We heard the door chime and before I could respond he had turned and hurried off to his hiding spot. As I walked to the door, I was imagining my husband unzipping his pants and pulling his hard cock out while he watched my ass in this form fitting dress. I didn't even look back at him as I took hold of the doorknob and turned it. I knew he was watching as I pulled the door and got the first glimpse of the man my husband had made arrangements with to have me in his bed overnight.

Chapter 23 -- Oldest Date (Lisa)

Standing there on the porch holding a bouquet of flowers was a man I had never met. He looked very masculine and handsome, but he had to be the oldest date Paul has ever set me up with. I was a little puzzled why Paul would pick a man this old. He appeared to be older than my father or Paul's father, but not by too much. Regardless he was my date and I was obligated to go on the date.

"My name is Alan and I take it you are the lovely Lisa. My dear you are a vision of beauty. I thought your photos were beautiful, but you are much more than I was expecting."

He was dressed in a navy pin stripped suit wearing a white shirt, red power tie and black shoes with a high gloss. I always wear my wedding rings and I noticed Alan was wearing a wedding ring as well. Most of the guys Paul shares me with are either single or they have removed their wedding ring before picking me up. I can always feel the groove in their finger where they normally have their ring. I liked the fact this man was not trying to hide the fact he was married, but it did make me wonder if his wife knew what he was doing until tomorrow morning.

I had to admit he did have a way of making me feel desirable. I knew the photos he was talking about and remember the fun we had taking them. I took the flowers he handed me and thanked him. I placed them on a ledge inside the door and then gave Paul a quick glance before picking up my overnight case, which Alan then took form me. I pulled the door closed and saw a Mercedes two seat convertible in the drive. It was a very expensive car and in some strange way it was the kind of car I could see Alan driving.

Being the perfect gentleman he opened my door to allow me in. Keeping my dress together as I got in was not easy. Once seated I looked up and saw Alan had been watching. My eyes went to the front of his pants and I was pleasantly surprised to see the outline of a nice bulge in his pants. I remember thinking to myself 'he might not be so old after all.'

Sitting in the car had made it impossible to keep my dress closed and obviously Alan had enjoyed what he got to see.

I heard the trunk close as Alan put my bag away. He then got in the driver's seat. Rather than start the engine he turned toward me. He reached over and took my left hand, then raised it to his lips and kissed the back of my hand.

This guy was the perfect gentleman. I was beginning to like him more and more. I saw his eyes drop to my leg that was fully exposed. I had given up on trying to cover it and didn't mind him getting a preview of what was to come later. He looked back up into my eyes with a smile and said, "Simply gorgeous."

Still not knowing who this man was or how Paul had selected him had me very curious. He placed my hand back in my lap, brushing his fingers across my bare thigh sent a shiver of excitement directly to my clit. I watched as he started the engine and backed out of the drive.

Alan didn't drive like an old man, he was quite the aggressive driver as he kept pace with traffic and would weave in and out of slower traffic. I remember thinking I hoped he performed in bed with the same aggressiveness with which he drove. I like men who are aggressive and take what they want.

At the restaurant he pulled up front. The Valet opened my door and I had to work at getting out without flashing the fact my pussy was bare under my skirt. The boy got a good look at my legs, but I don't think he saw much more. As we entered the restaurant I did see that several men noticed my dress and their eyes were on either the slit in the skirt or the neckline. I saw Alan had noticed their enjoyment of his date. I had become accustomed to my dates seeing me as a trophy. Maybe I was a trophy for them in their minds, but in my mind I am my husband's trophy and I am very proud of that fact.

Alan ordered for both of us and ordered a bottle of expensive wine. I am not an expert wine aficionado, but do know what I like and this wine was delicious. We were still at the clumsy stage of small talk and getting to know each other. That is when Alan volunteered, "Lisa you are probably wondering how your husband and I know each other." I stopped sipping the wine and nodding my head said, "Yes, have we ever met?"

123456...8