Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 08

Story Info
Paul shares Lisa with his father for a full week.
28.9k words
4.4
31.3k
38

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers

Attention: This part of the story does contain wife sharing and sex between father-in-law/daughter-in-law. All activity is consensual and fictional.

IMPORTANT: The narrator of the chapter is the character whose name is in parentheses in the chapter title.

An IMPORTANT Word Regarding Story Content: This part, Part 8, of the story contains NO SCENES OF INCEST. Some of the story parts PRIOR TO #7 did contain fictional descriptions of incest and were properly labeled as such. Some readers, even before reading Part 7 made the assumption Part 7 continued along that theme. These readers made it clear they were upset and felt it had been placed in the wrong category. Like Part 7, Part 8 contains no incest unless you consider sex between a father-in-law / daughter-in-law to be incest. If that is the case and you don't want to read content of that nature, please don't read any further. There are lots of other stories, and I'm sure many of those will be of more interest to you.

If, on the other hand, you find the idea of a man sharing his wife with his own father, this story was written with you in mind. I hope you find it enjoyable.

SUMMARY FROM END OF PART 7: As we last left Paul and Lisa, Paul had told his wife, Lisa, he would be attending a conference and would be using that opportunity to share her with his father, Ben. In this FICTIONAL STORY, Paul and Lisa live in California and Paul's father, Ben, lives in an unnamed city a short drive north of Denver Colorado. Paul has previously shared Lisa with Ben a few times. With Ben living so far away and not able to see Lisa all that often, Paul sees this week he will be out of town, to be a good opportunity for Ben to be able to enjoy his daughter-in-law, Lisa the HotWife.

CONTINUED FROM PART 7...

Chapter 53 - Colorado Visit (Lisa)

Paul parked and got my bags from the trunk. My husband had a business conference to attend and since he didn't like leaving me alone at home, and also wanted to share me with his father again, he had called his father in Colorado and offered to share me while he was at the conference. If you have read the previous parts of our story you already know my husband shares me with other men, and on occasion with women. He finds men he wants to share me with and arranges these dates where the vast majority of the time the men who arrive to pick me up are total strangers to me. When arranging these dates my husband makes it clear to the man, or sometimes woman, his specific purpose for sharing me with that person is for me to be my date's sexual plaything. I'm shared with these people for their use and sexual enjoyment. This is not to say I don't enjoy the dates. After my date brings me home, my husband and I have some of the best sex a couple can experience.

Despite what some may think, my husband and I have a great marriage while living the Hotwife lifestyle. This lifestyle is not for everyone, but for us it provides many hours of heightened sexual enjoyment.

For this trip to see my father-in-law, my husband helped me check in at the airport making sure all my luggage was properly tagged and hopefully would arrive at my destination, with me.

I had asked my husband what he thought I should pack. He called his father, and asked what the plans were. The response he got wasn't a lot of help. Ben said he wanted to take me fishing for maybe two or three days then we might do some hiking and the remainder of the time would be spent around his house. Not knowing quite what to expect I knew it would be cooler in Colorado than it was at our house near the beach, but still it was June. I packed some of my warmer and some shorts and sexy tops. I also included a few pieces of sexy lingerie. I like my father-in-law and know he is a man who not only enjoys looking, he also enjoys touching his daughter-in-law's body.

The thought of spending time with Ben was one that made me feel really good. I knew earlier, Ben had been suffering a little depression since the loss of his wife, my husband's mother. The first time Paul shared me with his father I had been able to bring him out of some of his depression and was looking forward to spending an entire week alone with him. I was secretly hopeful Ben had some ideas in mind he wanted to experience with me where I would become even better acquainted with his wonderful cock, I had come to appreciate.

Paul gave me a kiss just before I headed off toward the security screening area. He said, "Baby be careful and call Dad or me if you run into any problems. Have fun with Dad. He knows the rules and I expect you to make him happy. I love you and will see you a week from today."

Holding my shoulders with his hands he looked at me and said, "Honey you make my cock hard just looking at you." I love it when he says things like that. Paul and I both love sex, but he also has a lot of fun sharing me with others. I admit I love being his wife and enjoy having him share me. Normally I pick out my own clothes but Paul told me he wanted to select what I would wear for the flight.

When I saw him looking through my clothes I reminded him not only would his father see me when I arrived, but so would everyone in the airports as well as on the plane. He looked up at grinning and said, "I know. I was just thinking the same thing."

When finished I saw he had selected a pink blouse and matching pink satin and lace quarter cup bra. He loved the way that style of bra displayed my breasts. A shelf bra leaves most of my breast exposed once my blouse was off. Not only am I on display, it is almost impossible to keep the fabric of the blouse from rubbing against my nipples hardening them and causing them to poke out against the fabric making little peaks visible through my blouse. He had also selected one of my snug fitting black mini-skirts. It wasn't my shortest, but was pretty damn close to being the shortest skirt I owned. Under the skirt he insisted I be naked. I didn't mind not having anything on under the skirt, but with the skirt being so short I would have to be mindful of this whenever I sat. Crossing my legs would draw the skirt up my legs almost to my hip, but not crossing them would give anyone a glimpse of my pussy if my knees were not together at all times.

He chose a pair of three inch sandals with a wedge heel. These would be much better for travel than the stilettos I normally wear and figured he would chose. When he had everything selected I looked at it and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Baby, I'm so fucking proud of you and I want the whole world to see my gorgeous wife."

After hearing a comment like that, there was no way this girl was going to argue about wearing what he had selected.

When I had finished dressing he fastened a sterling silver Hotwife anklet around my ankle. The chain has three charms attached. Two are the gender symbols for male and one is the gender symbol for female. To most people it's just a sexy little ankle bracelet, but for anyone who knows the significance they would know it means I'm a Hotwife and as such my husband shares me with others. That doesn't mean anyone has permission to drag me into a dark corner and fuck me, but it does make them aware of the lifestyle my husband and I enjoy.

I've always thought anklets were sexy and I like the way they draw attention to my small feet. Guys with a foot fetish love my feet. I have three anklets Paul has given me. This is the only one that is sterling silver and has the gender symbol charms. I like when Paul personally fastens it around my ankle. With him putting it on me I feel like he is marking me so others will know I belong to him and am submissive to him.

Teasing me Paul said he wanted to fasten something metal to my pussy so I would set off the airport security metal scanners, which would cause the guards to pull me out of line for a pat down search. I was happy he was only teasing me and not serious about doing that. The thought of something clipped to my pussy with him standing off to the side to see me pulled out of line did get me a little moist between my legs. Thinking about the possibility of a man or even a woman, who likes women, search me and finding the metal clamp attached to my pussy lips was exciting to think about, but I'm not sure I could endure the embarrassment. I also knew better than to tell Paul he couldn't do it. That would only cause him to do it just to prove he could so he could see my embarrassment.

As I went through Security my mind was on what Ben might have in mind for the weekend. My pussy was wet as I thought about some of the many possibilities. Once I had cleared Security I looked back and saw Paul watching. He told me he would wait to make sure I made it through okay before he left. I gave him a wave and blew him a kiss before heading off toward my gate. A couple minutes later my phone chirped letting me know I had a message. Pulling it from my purse I looked and saw it was from Paul. It read, "Have fun Baby. I love you. Did you see those guys behind you in line? They loved your skirt." The message was followed by several red emoji hearts. I love that man so much it hurts.

After closing the message I looked and realized he hadn't just been teasing me. I saw the guys and when they saw me looking at them the smiled and waved. I had to smile and pointed at my left hand and my wedding ring. One of the guys was really cute as he was being overdramatic and slapped his hand to his chest as if I had just broken his heart. They were harmless and cute. I gave them a smile and wave then headed off to my gate.

I found a seat in the gate boarding area that was off away from the crowd. Paul is always a little anal about being early for a flight. He had been late for a flight once and missed his flight. There had been some problem at the Check-In Counter due to them being swamped with a last minute rush that was compounded by a computer network issue. Since then he has insisted on being early. That is probably good, but sometimes does cause an extended wait before they allow us to board the aircraft.

As I sat there I was looking at my phone reading some older e-mails. People began slowly filtering in and it wasn't long before the empty seats around me began to fill. A good looking man, I guessed to be a few years older than me walked up and asked if anyone was using the seat next to me. Putting my phone away I said, "No, it's empty."

"May I?" he asked.

"Sure, be my guest."

As he sat down I caught a whiff of his cologne. He not only looked good, he also smelled good. He was wearing a scent of cologne I was not familiar with. It had a masculine smell like maybe leather or spice. I couldn't place it, but knew I liked it. I thought maybe later I might ask him what it was so I could pick up a bottle to take home to Paul.

We sat next to each other for several minutes without speaking. I had my phone in my hand but was using my peripheral vision to check him out. I grinned to myself when several times I caught him looking at my legs. I was sitting directly across and facing an older lady. I could see from the look on her face she did not approve of my short skirt. I glanced down and could see my nipples were very prominent as they made themselves visible by making little eraser size points in my blouse. When I had put the blouse on I felt it brush against my nipples and was pretty sure this is what would happen. The bra Paul had selected did nothing to help me hide them.

Glancing over at the woman I saw she was now staring directly at me and slowly moving her head side to side making very clear her disgust regarding my wardrobe. I was wishing she would either move or mind her own business. I wondered how many men she had teased when she was my age. It was difficult, but I tried to ignore her and focus on the handsome hunk of man sitting next to me.

He said, "I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Clifford and you are..."

"Lisa," I said.

"Lisa, what a pretty name for such a beautiful woman."

I was embarrassed by his compliment and said, "Thank you." I was silently thinking this was a man I wish Paul could meet. From what I had seen, I wouldn't mind my husband sharing me with him, but there was no way I would do anything with this man without Paul first meeting him and deciding he wanted to share me with him. In our relationship I'm extremely submissive. I don't even suggest men for my husband to consider sharing me with. When it comes to sharing me with others, In our marriage that decision is entirely up to him. He selects the men and makes all of those decisions.

The truth is the only way this man's cock was going to make its way into me would be if he raped me. I was happy it didn't appear he was that kind of guy. I also knew there is nothing to say a man has to fuck me for me to enjoy his company. If he enjoyed looking at my legs I didn't mind. The fact is, I was flattered he found me attractive. After all, my husband had selected this outfit with the purpose of showing me off to those I met. I would simply enjoy the man's company and if looking at me made his day more enjoyable, who was I do deny him that simple pleasure?

We started talking and learned we were both going to the same place. Not that we were flying into the same airport, but that we were both being picked up and driven to the same city north of Denver. I found out he would be staying with friends and family living near where Ben lives. I told him my father-in-law was Ben and had to smile on the inside when he said, "Father-in-law? I was hoping the wedding ring was just to keep the perverts away. I've met several women who were single but wore a wedding ring when they wanted to be left alone."

I held my ring up looking at it and said, "No, it's very real and I have the best husband a girl could want. He's going to a conference and sent me out to spend some time with his father."

"He is a very lucky man."

"We've been married fifteen years," I said.

He grinned and said, "I was talking about your father-in-law."

I knew I was blushing and said, "Oh him. Thank you." I knew it was my imagination but I felt like he could see right through me and knew every detail about why I was visiting Ben and what I would be doing while I was with him.

I was enjoying our conversation and was disappointed as they announced they were boarding the aircraft. With the nosey older lady watching us, we stood and I told him it had been nice talking to him. He said it was his pleasure and hoped we would meet again.

I like the window seat and Paul had made sure when he booked the ticket that I had a window seat. The aircraft was configured with three seats on the side of the aisle across from me and two on my side.

While watching the ground crew scurry around I was startled when I heard Clifford's deep baritone voice say, "This must be Karma. I've got the aisle seat."

I was happy to have him sitting next to me and at the same time quite nervous. I had to smile as I thought it could have been worse. I could have been stuck sitting next to the disapproving lady seated across from us. I would rather have a handsome man to talk to, any day, over someone who wanted to be judgmental and possibly lecture me all the way to Denver on what is proper attire for a lady.

Clifford took his seat and buckled his seat belt, not saying much at first. Once we were airborne he removed a book from his briefcase and began reading. The flight attendant came though the cabin taking our drink orders. We had a male flight attendant and the other passengers were keeping him quite busy. He appeared to be new and not too sure of himself. I had ordered a glass of orange juice and when he handed it to me the perfect collision took place. It was as if all the forces in the universe came together over my lap. Clifford had raised his hand and caught the bottom edge of the plastic tumbler filled with juice, causing it to fly out of the flight attendant's hand, do a 180 degree rotation over my lap and come crashing down on my tray table. Somehow the juice missed my blouse and all but just the hem of my skirt, but my bare legs were covered with juice.

Clifford grabbed a cloth from the drink cart and before asking me for permission or giving what he was about to do any advanced thought he began wiping the spilled juice from my legs while apologizing repeatedly for what happened. It was clear he felt horrible and I didn't know what to say as he continued to clean the juice from my legs. It seemed he suddenly realized what he was doing as he was drying the upper part of my thighs. He froze then said, "Oh fuck. I'm so sorry. I wasn't even thinking." Handing me the towel he said, "Here, I'm sorry that was totally inappropriate."

I gave him a grin and said, "It was an accident. No harm was done." I took the cloth and said, "I didn't mind what you were doing. You should have kept going. You were doing a good job. I most likely wouldn't have stopped you."

Again he froze then looked at me in disbelief saying, "Really?"

Grinning I said, "Yes, really." I paused then said, "But on second thought it's probably best you stopped when you did. I'm sure if you had continued you were about to embarrass us both."

It was clear from the look on his face he wasn't sure what I meant by the comment. I then said, "Let's just say my husband selected my wardrobe for the trip and he neglected to lay out everything I might need."

Glancing at my lap he said, "You mean..." as he looked at the hem of my skirt.

Grinning again I nodded my head saying, "He likes going commando and obviously thought I should do the same. It's just that when he goes commando he isn't wearing a mini-skirt."

In a low drawn out groan Clifford said, "F-u-c-k."

I grinned and said, "No, but dressed as I am that would be a lot easier to accomplish."

Glancing at his pants I saw a large bulge had developed. He saw where I was looking and his face turned red. I leaned over and in his ear and whispered, "At least now I know you're not gay."

I almost laughed then said, "Sweetie, I'm sorry. That was mean of me to tease like that. I like you and I shouldn't have done that to you, but between you and me, I like knowing you like me. I like you too and it's too bad we have to leave it at that."

Reclining my seat I wanted to take a nap. I almost asked the flight attendant for a blanket to place over my lap and legs, but then remembered my husband wanted my legs to be seen. I smoothed my skirt over my lap, then turned my head toward the window and closed my eyes. I would have bet Clifford's eyes were on my legs and I almost expected to feel his hands on my bare flesh. To his credit he kept his hands to himself and while he was probably watching the hem of my skirt hoping for me to sneeze or something else to cause the hem to rise enough to give him a peak he never once touched me.

Clifford had been carrying a light weight jacket when we boarded the plane. This is not unusual for people from the coast traveling to a place like Denver. Paul has told me sometimes a cool front will come through and while it doesn't both the locals, those of us accustom to beach weather find a jacket nice to have.

To my surprise when I woke the jacket that had been on Clifford's lap was now spread across my lap. He understood when I looked from the jacket to hm. He said, "Sorry, but your skirt is pretty short. Understand, I'm not complaining, but it had moved up a little more than I thought you would want so I just loaned you my jacket.

Lifting the jacket and looking under it I could see my bald pussy was clearly on display. I lowered the jacket and thought for a moment. I thought maybe after he put the jacket over me my skirt had moved even higher. I lowered the jacket and asked him, "How high was my skirt when you put the jacket over me?"

"It's a little embarrassing."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers
123456...8