Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 09

Story Info
In this final part, Paul shares his wife with Clifford.
17.5k words
4.18
18.5k
35

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers

The narrator of the chapter is the character whose name is in parentheses next to the chapter titles.

The following are brief summaries from previous parts of the series. If you have read the previous parts skip this section and begin reading at: "The Story Continues..." If you have not read the previous parts of the story it is highly recommend you stop reading this continuation of the story and catch up from the beginning. The story will make more sense if you take the time to do so.

In previous parts of this series we learned how Paul and his wife, Lisa, live the lifestyle with Lisa being a Hotwife. Paul arranges dates for his hotwife Lisa. He tells her when to be ready for her date to pick her up, but she knows only that her husband has arranged for someone, man or woman, to pick her up for a date. She does not know who her date is with until she opens the door to see who is standing there to pick her up.

In Part 8, Paul sent his wife to visit his father in Colorado for a full week. During her flight she met a man she thought was sexy. Clifford and Lisa were on the same return flight coming back home. On the trip back home Clifford put all the pieces together and with a little help from Lisa, and his brother, he discovered the lifestyle Lisa and Paul enjoyed.

The story continues...

As Part 9 - the last in the series - begins, Paul is at the airport to pick up his wife who has just returned and is at the luggage carrousel waiting for her bags. As the story continues Paul meets Clifford for the first time...

Finding Dates for My Wife - The Final Chapter

Chapter 63 - Lisa (Paul)

Upon arriving at the airport baggage claim I almost didn't recognize my wife. She was dressed in a hot mini-dress my father bought her while she had been with him the previous week. Making the identity more difficult she was standing with her back to me next to a man I'd never met. At first glance I thought they were just another couple waiting for luggage. I had overlooked Lisa since I been looking for a woman standing by herself and hadn't expected her to be with someone else.

Even before I realized it was Lisa, her dress had caught my eye. It was beige and had a very short skirt. The back of the dress was completely open from her neck to just above her waist. With the open back, it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Even though the material was light and looked to be very comfortable, it was hard to believe a woman could actually be comfortable wearing a dress that exposed so much of her body.

It didn't take but a few seconds for me to realize the woman giving me a stiffy was my wife. I'd been admiring her shapely and sexy legs when I spotted the anklet I had purchased and attached around her ankle just before she left to go spend the week with my father. I realized it was Lisa at about the same time she turned and saw me. That is when I got my first look at the neckline of the dress. I was blown away by how revealing, yet sexy, it was. I have never been embarrassed by the way my wife looks. If every other man wants to drool looking at her that is okay with me. I know she belongs to me and they are welcome to look all they want.

The front of the dress was styled with a plunging V neck, the bottom of the 'V' ending a couple inches above her navel. The inside swell of each breast was clearly exposed. Her nipples were concealed; however, it appeared a strong gust of wind or a sudden movement on her part would result in one, or both, of her nipples - if not her full breast - being displayed for all to see.

When she saw me Lisa rushed over and threw her arms around my neck giving me a hug and kiss. I was sure several people were being treated to a view of a good portion of my wife's ass due to the hem of her dress being incredibly short. At the time I didn't know she was naked under that micro skirt, and that everyone looking was getting a nice view of my wife's very naked and sexy ass.

I was excited upon seeing her and if others wanted to enjoy the display of her feminine charms that was okay with me. When our lips parted she introduced me to the guy she had been standing next to. She said, "Honey this is Clifford. He and I traveled to and back from Colorado on the same flights. Clifford this is my husband Paul."

I shook hands with the man and he seemed like a nice guy. I judged him to be a few years younger than me and it appeared Lisa and Clifford had gotten along well. I thanked him for looking out for Lisa then fished a business card from my wallet handing it to him saying, "Give me a call at the office. I'd like to thank you properly for looking out for Lisa."

At first he tried to be noble and told me that was not necessary. When I insisted he took the card and promised he would call. I then got Lisa's bags and we headed out to where I had parked.

Once we were in the car I pulled Lisa to me saying, "Honey I've missed you so much. Looks like you and Dad had quite an interesting shopping trip. Your dress is smoking hot."

"I thought you might like it. He wanted me to wear it home for you to see."

"Like it? No, I love it! I'm going to have to send you out to see Dad more often."

She gave me a sexy smile and said, "I'm sure he would enjoy that and I know I would." She went on to say, "Dad sent me home to you the same way you sent me out there to him."

At first I didn't understand what she meant then she lifted the front of her skirt and that is when I discovered she was bare underneath the skirt. I grinned and said, "You had that hot little pussy barely covered with that short skirt all the way home?"

She looked adorable as she said, "I think it was covered, at least most of the time."

"Fuck Baby, I've got to get you home, fast! My cock has been hard just thinking about you."

On the drive home I was tempted to pull off the road and behind a building like some high school boy. I knew the back seat wouldn't be the ideal spot to fuck my wife so I fought the temptation and kept driving.

On the way Lisa told me about the hike and sleeping in the tent. She even told me about the orange juice incident with Clifford. I said, "That's wild, but he did seem like a nice guy."

"Yes, he was very nice, and despite all that happened he was quite the gentleman."

She went on to tell me about the book he was reading and how the topic of her being a Hotwife had come up. She explained how his brother had noticed her anklet and had later told Clifford know what it signified.

When I handed Clifford my business card, I did it with the intention of taking him to lunch as my way of thanking him for looking out for Lisa. As she continued to talk about him I began to seriously consider he might be a good candidate for her next date. I knew Lisa had seen me give him my card, but at the time I hadn't been considering sharing her with him. The more I thought about it the more I liked the idea of allowing him to get to know her at a much more personal level.

Hearing from Lisa he had been reading a book about Hotwives had really sparked my interest. She told me even though he didn't come right out and ask she could tell he had wanted to do more. She said she explained to him it was up to me to decide who I shared her with. Under the circumstances I was not at all upset about what had happened. I was perfectly fine with it all, just as long as his cock hadn't entered her.

I was proud of her for waiting for me to make the decision who I shared her with. She told me she had kissed him on the cheek a couple times and I was perfectly cool with that.

I knew Lisa would never ask me to arrange for Clifford to be her date, that was sort of one of our unwritten rules. I felt like the probability Clifford would call me was extremely good. Hearing what she had told me about the anklet, his book and everything else that had happened I now understood the look I had seen in his eyes, it had been the look of a man who had found a woman he wanted, but knew she belonged to another man and was therefore off limits.

Even then I knew there was a very good chance I would be sharing my wife with Clifford, but I would have to get to know him better and talk to him in more depth before deciding for sure.

Back home rather than taking the time to unload Lisa's luggage from the car, she is so petite, I just picked her up in my arms and carried her straight to our bedroom. Dad had called me, after dropping Lisa off at the airport. He said he wanted to let me know he had left her at the airport and she would soon be on her way home. He told me about some of the things they had done and how much fun they had. I laughed when he asked when my next conference was scheduled. It had only been a week, but seeing her on the bed wearing that sexy dress was hot. Knowing what she had been doing with my father the previous week had me about to lose my mind with unbridled lust.

Sex between Lisa and me has always been great, but it is even better, for both of us, after I've shared her with someone. I knew the dress she was wearing was quite expensive and I didn't want to ruin it by either ripping it or getting cum stains on it. I told her to strip for me. She gave me a sexy grin as she got up and began to slowly undress. Other than her heels and jewelry, the mini-dress was all she had been wearing. Dad told her she was not to wear panties and the top of the dress was designed in such a way that made it impossible for her to wear a bra. Seeing my wife's ultra-sexy body had my cock painfully hard, increasing my desperate need to have her.

There was no finesse in my approach. Knowing Lisa as well as I do I knew she was already wet and my cock was as stiff as a steel pipe. I pushed her back onto the bed while at the same time spreading her legs. I would normally eat her pussy first, but at that moment I wasn't into doing anything other than getting my cock in that pussy as quickly as possible.

With barely a pause, when my cock touched her wet lips, I was pushing myself into her. She let out a deep satisfying moan as I filled her with my hard flesh. Once inside her I held myself there luxuriating in the feeling of her warm wetness as it gripped my shaft. I could feel her using the muscles deep in her pussy to massage my cock. Being without her for over a week had been absolute torture, but I had been happy to share her with Dad.

Touching my lips to her lips caused her to part them and let my tongue enter her mouth. Her mouth tasted minty fresh. It was as if I was a man who had been marooned and starving on a tropical island. Lisa was the nourishment I needed to survive and it felt as if I could not get enough of her.

After we finished I was a bit ashamed of myself, but at the time the only thing I had been thinking was filling her with cum. Only after I exploded in a mind blowing orgasm was I able to begin to relax. Rolling off to the side I propped myself up on my left elbow to admire her. I never get tired of looking at her.

Using my fingers I smoothed the hair back that had been covering one of her eyes, hooking the lock of hair behind her ear. She was laying there looking at me with a beautiful smile. Lisa is a beautiful woman, of this I already was well aware, but at that moment she looked almost angelic. I wanted to do nothing more than simply admire her beauty. I was well aware of the fact there was no way I deserved her, but still somehow she was mine.

I said, "So you and Dad had fun?"

She looked like an excited child as her eyes lit up when she said, "Honey it was so much fun. He got me a pair of the cutest hiking shoes. He even bought me a pair of those aluminum sticks for me to use. I thought they looked silly, but he insisted. After using them, I had no idea how much they would help."

"Hiking Poles"

"Huh?"

"The aluminum sticks; they're called Hiking Poles."

"Oh, yea that's what he called them. Anyway they really did help."

I grinned and said, "Dad told me you got a little closer to nature out there on the mountain trail. I wish I could have seen that."

The look on her face was precious. "Yea, I decided to get a little sun and was pretty sure he wouldn't mind the change in scenery. I eventually ended up wearing just the new shoes he got me. I was right in that he didn't seem to mind the new view of nature."

"Imagine that," I said with a huge smile, "A horny old man enjoying looking at the body of a beautiful naked woman. Not only that, the naked body of his daughter-in-law."

She grinned and said, "Later we saw this huge flat rock. It overlooked the most beautiful view of the mountains. I laid on that rock giving him several sexy poses to photograph. As he was taking the photos of me a couple about our age walked in on us accidentally.

The woman wanted to have her photo taken with me. Long story short she let me know she was into girls. I hope you're not upset, but you weren't there and... well, let's just say the guys seemed to enjoy watching."

"Honey that's fine. Why do you think I would mind?"

"I didn't think you would, since it was a girl, but you know what I mean."

"Yea I get it, and I'm cool with what happened. Dad said he sent copies of the photos home with you. I'm anxious to see them."

"They're on a DVD he told me he put somewhere in my bags. That night we slept a short distance off the trail in a tent. He has this huge sleeping bag we both could get in. It was nice out there on that mountain in the fresh air. He felt really good as he moved behind me and then slid into me. Honey, his cock felt amazing fucking me out there in the wilderness. That was the first time I've been fucked on a mountain. I can hardly wait to do that again. Maybe it could be you the next time."

I laughed and said, "Did Dad happen to tell you he bought that sleeping bag just for that trip? He has two bags for when he and I go on our fishing trips, but he wanted one the two of you could get into together."

She laughed then said, "That dirty old man. He never said a word about that. I thought it was because he didn't want to carry two bags."

"Honey you made Dad very happy. He thanked me several times for sending you out to him. There is no doubt he does love his daughter-in-law."

"Well I can tell you she also loves him. That's for sure!"

Reaching down between her legs I began to gently massage her clit. She closed her eyes and parted her lips slightly as she moaned in pleasure. I love fucking Lisa, but I also like fondling her and making her cum using just my fingers. I like when I fondle her how she looks during the buildup and then watching her face during her orgasm. She's even more beautiful as she builds up to her own sexual release and watching her like this allows me to concentrate only on her.

I considered teasing her by asking questions about Clifford, but if my plans worked out I didn't want her to realize I was considering Clifford to be one of her dates. The look I had seen in her eyes when she talked about Clifford was one I had seen several times before. It appeared he was someone she would enjoy spending the night with and sharing her with him was the least I could do given the fact he had kept an eye on her, even though I had not asked him to do so.

She told me about him going in the toilet, at her suggestion, where he jerked off to ease the tension in his cock. She said he even told her he shot his semen into the sink. I had to grin as I thought of the unsuspecting people who used that sink the remainder of the flight. What made my cock the hardest was her telling me about when she fell asleep and he had put the jacket across her lap to cover her pussy. I would give just about anything to have been there to see the look on his face when he saw her bald pussy come into view when her skirt slid up exposing her as she slept.

Lisa was still on her back as she began lifting her hips off the bed in an effort to press herself harder against my fingers. Lowering my mouth to her breast I took one of her nipples between my lips. I felt her hand on the back of my neck as she pulled my mouth hard against her, mashing my face into her breast. It didn't take much longer before she pulled me even harder into her breast and her hips shot up off the bed as she cried out, "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! Baby that feels so fucking good! DON'T STOP, I'M CUMMING!"

I pushed my fingers deeper inside her and felt her muscles gripping and squeezing my fingers as if they were a cock fucking her. Gradually she eased her grip on my neck. When I pulled my face from her breast to look at her she was covered with perspiration. Opening her eyes she gave me a grin, then said, "Honey I needed that really bad. You are so good to me."

I told her, "Rita called and wants us to come over tonight, but I told her I just wanted to stay home with you. She understood and said she would give you a call either tomorrow or Monday."

"Thanks Honey. I love Rita and Alan, but tonight I just want you to hold me in your arms."

"Sounds like the perfect evening to me."

A couple hours later, after I had put another load in her pussy, we got out of bed.

Sunday was quiet. Rita and Alan stopped by to see Lisa. Both gave her a kiss, but nothing else happened other than us lying around outside by the pool. Alan and I admired our women and we each drank a couple cold beers while Lisa told Rita about her trip to Colorado. I didn't want to go in to the office the next morning, but had been at that conference and needed to go in to catch up on several issues that had come up while I was gone that required my attention.

Chapter 64 - Call from Clifford (Paul)

I had been at my desk a little over an hour when my personal line rang. It bypasses the switchboard and my secretary ringing directly at my desk. It's a number I give to very few people. I answered, "Hello."

"Hello, Mr. Scott?"

"Yes, this is Paul Scott."

"Mr. Scott, this is Clifford, I was on the plane..."

"Oh yea, right. Clifford I'm so happy you called. Is there any way we could meet for lunch tomorrow?"

"Uh, sure, I don't have anything scheduled."

"Good, I'd like to talk to you and thank you again for looking out for Lisa by buying lunch. She told me about the incident with the orange juice. I got a big kick out of that."

"Sorry about that Sir. It really was an accident."

"There is no doubt in my mind, and you have nothing to be sorry about. Lisa was laughing about it and from what she told me you made her trip much more enjoyable. I'm grateful for what you did. I'd also like to discuss with you a common interest you and I have."

"Sir, are you talking about Lisa?"

"Yes, precisely."

I could hear the excitement in his voice when he said, "Yes Sir, tomorrow, tomorrow will be great!"

I gave him the name of a restaurant I often meet clients at then said, "See you there at, let's say 11:30?"

"Yes, 11:30 will be fine. Thank you Sir."

I had the feeling if I'd suggested 3:00 AM I would have received the same excited response. "Good, see you then."

After disconnecting the call I blocked out the time on my calendar, not so much for me, but to keep my secretary from seeing an open time frame and stuffing something into it for me. I would have met with Clifford that day, but I had to meet with some of the managers under me regarding the conference and give them some sales leads I needed them to follow up on. Tomorrow, lunch with Clifford would work just fine. If I did decide to share Lisa with him, he would have to wait until Friday anyway.

****

I arrived at the restaurant about ten minutes early, but when I walked in I saw Clifford had beat me there. He had seen me arrive and was standing and waiving to get my attention. I pointed to Clifford and told the hostess the man I was meeting was already there.

As I approached I could see his excitement. Extending my hand he took it and gave me a firm handshake. I like a man who has a firm grip and doesn't give me a limp wrist hand to shake. More than one man has lost his opportunity to experience Lisa simply due to his limp handshake. I expect a woman's handshake to be like that, but certainly never a man I would ever consider sharing my wife with.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers