Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My husband bought a copy of that book you were reading. I read a couple of the stories in it and I have to say the stories I read were very good."

Clifford asked, "Do you think they're true? The author claims they are, but I have no idea if that is true or not."

"Only the author knows for sure. I can tell you the stories sounded very plausible. It would not surprise me if I learned the author added some fictional content, but many authors do that to make the story more interesting. Even if he did that, none of the stories, I read, sounded fake. If I wrote about some of the things I've actually seen and experienced most people would never believe any of it really happened."

"Have you ever thought about writing a book? Obviously you would change the names and all those sorts of things, but I bet people would enjoy reading about your true life experiences."

"Until I saw your book, I honestly hadn't thought about that, but since then I've given it some thought. Maybe one day I will. If I ever do I'll make sure you get an autographed copy."

The smile on his face looked good. This date had all the potential of being quite a bit different than my other first dates. I was looking forward to being with Clifford later that night and especially doing one thing I had in mind that I'd never done before. As we continued to eat the quiet and ambience of the restaurant provided a perfectly romantic setting. I made a mental note to tell Paul about the restaurant and hopefully he would bring me back here. While being with Clifford in such a romantic setting was very enjoyable, being in such a place with the man I love most in my life would be the perfect beginning to an incredible evening.

As we were finishing up a dessert we shared, Clifford said, "Lisa I'm not much of a dancer. It's something my sister tried teaching me, but gave up on after discovering I have no sense of the beat of the music. Combine that with two left feet and her badly bruised toes and she gave up. I wondered if you wanted to go to the hotel, or maybe a walk along the beach."

His comment about the walk along the beach reminded me of the first man, other than Paul, to take me for a walk along the beach. It had been my own father. That night had been very special. I said, "Both sound good to me. I would be happy with either."

I had to smile and nodded my head when he said, "So you are going to force me to make the decision. I really am anxious to get to the hotel, but I also would like to spend some romantic time on the beach. Being from Colorado I have never gotten tired of the beach and it's incredibly romantic at night. If you don't care, I'd love to show you off and hold your hand as the surf washes over our feet."

Leaning toward him he met me half way as we shared a tender kiss. Pulling back I said, "I like the way you think. Tonight I would like nothing better than being your girl as we enjoy the beach."

Clifford drove to a section of beach that I didn't normally frequent. It wasn't as busy as the beach where Dad and Ben had taken me. Clifford slipped off his shoes and socks then rolled up his slacks while I unbuckled my heels and left them in his car. As we walked from the parking area to the beach Clifford kept looking at me. It made me feel good seeing the desire in his eyes, but also made me feel a little self-conscious.

Laughing I said, "You keep undressing me with your eyes. Would it be easier if I just took off my dress?"

As soon as I said it I regretted it. I could see he was embarrassed as he said, "I'm sorry. Maybe this was a bad idea. Would you like to go back? I don't know why I am acting so creepy."

Stopping and facing him I said, "Honey, I was just teasing. Don't you ever apologize for looking at me or any other woman like that. You have no idea how good it feels to a woman to have her man look at her like that. Seeing he desire in a man's eyes makes me feel incredible. I was just teasing and I'm sorry it came out wrong. So far I've been having a wonderful time and you have been nothing but a gentleman. Please forgive me for saying what I said. If you don't mind, I really do want to walk on the beach for a while before we go to the hotel where I have every intention of making my man very happy."

I could see my comments had helped smooth things over. He took my hand in his and we continued our journey to the edge of the water. As our feet touched the wet sand we stopped. I looked to see him once again looking at me. He smiled and said, "I didn't realize how short you are without your heels."

Laughing I punched his muscular bicep with my fist and said, "Mister I will have you know I'm not short, I am petite."

Roughly he pulled me against his body and said, "All I know is you are the sexiest woman I've ever held in my arms. I wish you were mine. I never want to let you go." His lips met mine and he held me tight as he kissed me. I was doing my best to kiss him back, but I could tell he was aroused and he was taking what he wanted. I let myself melt into his arms enjoying the secure feeling of being with a man this possessive, a man I knew would protect and keep me safe.

As Clifford held me I heard a couple pass by and I heard the girl ask the guy she was with, "Why don't you ever kiss me like that?"

He said, "When you wear a dress like she has on I will."

Clifford had also heard them. When he relaxed and our lips parted he continued to hold me against his body as he glanced at the couple who were now several yards further down the beach. He turned his head back to me. I was looking up at him as my hand slipped between us. We were now alone as I found the zipper tab and slowly pulled it down opening the front of his pants. He felt what I was doing and just stood still looking into my eyes as my hand slipped into his pants. I could feel he was wearing snug form fitting briefs. My eyes were on his as I squeezed his hard manhood through the soft stretchy knit spandex fabric. He closed his eyes and let a groan escape. Moving my hand up I slipped it between the elastic of the waistband and his abdomen.

The heat and hardness of his flesh made me want him all that much more. This was the first time my hand had come into direct contact with his hard bare flesh and I liked the way it felt. I gave him a smile and said, "Feels like maybe you might like me."

"Fuck Baby, your hand feels so fucking good."

I could feel the slick wet seepage of his pre-cum and used it to lubricate his glans as I continued to massage his hardness. I squeezed his thick shaft and said, "Baby, please kiss me."

Seconds later his lips were on mine and I could feel the intensity of his lust and the passion reverberated throughout his body. "Just relax Honey and enjoy the moment. I had no idea you are such a large man and I can hardly wait to feel this inside me. I want to feel it stretching me as you take me and use my body. Baby, just promise you'll fuck me really hard."

"Oh FUCK Lisa. You have me about ready to cum. I do plan on fucking the shit out of you."

Pulling my hand back I said, "No, not yet. Honey I'm going to make sure you cum a lot before morning, but you're going to have to wait just a little longer."

Seeing the disappointment as I pulled my hand out of his slacks and pulled the zipper back up, made me feel bad. I knew how much he wanted this, but I knew the longer I made him wait the more intense his first orgasm would be.

We continued walking at the edge of the water. Each time the water washed over our feet it felt so warm and nice. At one point Clifford stopped and was looking down at the water. I asked, "What is it? Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing could be wrong when I with you. I was just looking at your anklet, it looks to sexy on you. I was thinking how my brother knew what it meant and how the stars were aligned perfectly to make tonight come true. I'm still having a hard time believing you are mine, if only for the night. I will never forget this night."

I looked and saw the water wash over our feet. I like the way my anklet would be submerged in the water only to reappear again. Looking at the anklet made me think of the man who owned my heart. He was sharing me with this handsome man who was now holding my hand. While I was Clifford's for the night, there was one man who owned my heart and he could never lose or loan that to anyone.

At that moment I was feeling especially sentimental. I was happy and I wanted to make Clifford a very happy man. I wanted his every wish and fantasy to come true before he returned me to my husband. My mind was lost in emotions and I heard Clifford say, "Penny for your thoughts."

I wasn't totally truthful when I answered saying, "I was just thinking how romantic this all is here with you and how much I've wanted you from that day you sat beside me at the airport the first time."

Clifford and I shared another tender and somewhat passionate kiss as the ocean continued to ebb and flow across our feet.

We then turned to continue to walk along the edge of the water. Clifford released my hand and put his arm around my waist, slipping his hand into the side of my dress just above the waist. I put my arm along his back and nuzzled my head into his side just below his shoulder. He pulled me tight against his body as we walked along the beach just like the other lovers we saw.

While there were other couples all around, each of the couples was in our own little world. For the most part we ignored the other couples enjoying the time with the man or woman we were with. Only when we met someone walking in the opposite direction that was walking close to us did we say 'hi' or simply nod our heads at them. Normally it was the guys who acknowledged each other as they possessively held their woman close.

We had walked much further than I had expected, but it felt really good being with Clifford. The few couples we had seen when we first started began to disappear as it got later. I figured most had plans similar to ours and had left to get a head start. I spotted some sand dunes lit only by the light of the full moon.

Looking up at Clifford I said, "Do you mind if we go over there and rest?"

"Not at all." Looking around as if trying to determine where we were he said, "We've come further than I intended. It's just so enjoyable being alone out here with you."

I said, "I'm not complaining, I've enjoyed the walk. I just wanted to sit next to you under the moon light for a bit."

When he had led me to a spot sufficiently secluded I turned to him and said, "I'm yours. Kiss me Baby."

He didn't ask questions as he pulled me into his arms. My hand found his zipper again and opened it. He continued to kiss me until he felt my hand directly on his hard shaft once again. Pulling away he asked, "What are you doing?"

"Making my man feel good."

With that said, I knelt in front of him. I had his cock out the opening in his pants and looked up to see him watching me. When I placed a kiss on the tip of his cock he moaned and said, "Baby, be careful. It won't take much for me to cum."

I gave him a grin and said, "Good, that's what I was hoping. It's time for me to taste your cum. I want you to shoot it into my mouth so I can have it in my tummy."

I heard the sweetest sound as Clifford said, "OH FUCK! This can't be happening."

There was no doubt in my mind what he said about being about read to cum had been correct. He was so incredibly aroused there was no way he would last over a couple minutes. Realizing how close he was, I didn't take him deep into my mouth. I wanted to be ready to pull him back and have his cum shoot out of his cock and onto my tongue. As expected it didn't take long at all before I recognized the signs men give just before they explode. Pulling his shaft back and sealing my lips tight around his shaft just behind the glans I was flicking my tongue around his glans and was soon rewarded with the prize I was after.

The first three or four jets of semen hit the back of my throat. He had some power behind his ejaculation. After that he covered my tongue with his thick creamy man milk. His cum had the slightly sweet salty taste I like. I kept sucking his shaft as his hands held my head. I was happy he enjoyed what I had done, but I wish I had lowered his slacks so I could have played with his balls. A man's balls have always fascinated me and I enjoy playing with them. I knew I would get my chance to do that later when we got to the hotel.

If anything the walk back to the car was even better than the first part of our romantic stroll along the beach had been. Having this man's cum inside me made me feel even closer to him. It also seemed like he held me tighter against his body on the walk back.

At the car we brushed off our feet and put our shoes back on. On the drive to the hotel Clifford held my hand and kept smiling as he looked at me. I kept reminding him he could look at me all night but for the moment he needed to keep his eyes on the road.

I could already tell this was going to be one of my better dates. I already knew later when I told Paul what we had done and how I had given Clifford a blow job on the beach I would light a passionate fire within my husband. He would give me an incredible fucking as I told him all the juicy details. That was the part of him sharing me with other men that excited us both the most. I feared one of the men my husband shared me with might become possessive and want me as his own after the date was over. Maybe it was the quality of men Paul selected for me that had kept that from becoming a problem. All of the men he had shared me with understood and accepted I was theirs for just a short few hours.

Chapter 68 - Much Better than the Book (Clifford)

The clerk at the hotel was having trouble checking us in. He kept looking at Lisa who was standing a few feet behind me. She was looking out over the lobby. It wasn't as if I didn't understand the poor guy's inability to pull his eyes off Lisa, but I wanted to get her to the room I had reserved and finally get to see that body I had been having visions of as I imagined how she must look naked.

The thing that amazed me about Lisa was how she seemed clueless as to the effect she had on men. Sure she seemed to know they found her attractive, but she just didn't to get it how every man who saw her wanted her. Other women I've known who are incredibly beautiful have always had an attitude that turned me off. My sister is even a little like that. She's my twin sister and she is very pretty. With me she is fine, she's just my sister, but I've seen her around others and she can put off that feeling I was talking about.

Sure my sister and those other women are pretty and all that, but they act like they know how good looking they are and it has an effect on the way they act around others. Lisa had a sweet innocence about her. She was fun to be around and at least in my case, she made me feel like I was the only man around and she wanted nothing more than to make me happy. There is a beauty Lisa has in her innocence regarding her own beauty. She was an incredible woman and her husband had to be the luckiest man alive.

The guy finally finished and handed me the key. As I took it from him I said, "She's beautiful, isn't she?"

I think I startled him as he pulled his eyes from Lisa and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean..."

"Hey buddy it's okay. I totally understand. She's hot and I know how much fun it is to look at her. No problem at all."

He gave me a grin and said "Thanks" before looking back at Lisa. Just before we were out of sight I glanced back and saw him give me a smile and wave.

I unlocked the door and pushed it open motioning for her to go first. Young guys should learn it's not only the gentlemanly thing to do, there are also perks that come with being a gentleman, two of which immediately come to my mind. The first is it makes the woman feel good knowing you respect her and the second is by allowing her to go first and following behind her you get a nice view of her ass. Lisa had the cutest firm little ass I'd seen in a long time. It was all I could do to keep from grabbing hold of it and squeezing. I knew I would get plenty of opportunities to do that later.

When the door closed behind me Lisa turned to face me. "Baby, if you're ready, I've been waiting for you to take me much too long. Would you like to unwrap your present or sit back and watch me unwarp it for you?"

I said, "Please give me the pleasure of unwrapping my own gift."

The way she looked at me had my cock hard. I wanted her more than I'd ever wanted any woman. I had always thought my twin sister was pretty and there is no argument she really is, but when compared to Lisa, my sister didn't stand a chance.

Looking at Lisa brought back memories of all those guys who wanted to be my friend just so they could try and talk me into setting them up with my sister. I was one of the few guys who had been buddies with guys a few years older than me. My two brothers experienced the same thing. Sis got a kick out of it, but she was not interested in our opinions of the guys she dated. She told us she could pick her own dates. Some of the guys she dated we all thought were jerks. The man she ended up with is really a nice guy, so it all worked out.

Seeing Lisa made me think of those guys and the way they looked at Sis. I was now one of them and in my head I was doing all sorts of perverted things to this woman. I couldn't get over the fact her husband was sharing her with me. Certain stories in my book came to mind of husband's sharing their wives. I had seen the wedding ring on Lisa's hand and knowing she belonged to another man made her just that much more desirable to me. The idea of a man sharing his wife was a fantasy I never grew tired of. The realization this was no longer a fantasy to jerk off to was hard to accept as being real.

I asked, "How does it come off?"

She grinned then said, "At the back. In the middle at my waist there's a zipper."

I found the small zipper and lowered it. I pulled the straps from her shoulders. The back of the strap held the side of the dress that extended down her side to the waist of the tiny little skirt. The zipper released the waist of the skirt of the dress and the straps held the loose cloth covering her bare breasts. Once the zipper was lowered the dress practically fell away revealing a body that could have easily been featured in any men's magazine. Her body was absolutely perfect. Her flat stomach and breasts perfectly sized for her body were almost too perfect to be real.

With her dress off she was standing there in only the sexy stilettos and a tiny lace G-string. The lace of the G-string appeared to be for sexual appeal rather than function. It obviously didn't conceal a thing. I realized the G-string made her pussy look even better. On the plane her skirt had slipped up while she took a nap. Before I placed my jacket across her lap to cover her I had a great view of her bare pussy. Now it was covered by a lace G-string that hid absolutely nothing while making her look even sexier.

I must have been standing there staring at her body when I heard her giggle then heard her ask, "Are you finished?"

At first I didn't know what to say then I said, "Yea, at least for now."

Giving me a sexy grin she said, "Oh I see you're a man who likes to enjoy himself before he gets down to business. If you are finished for now, do you mind if I see that thing you intend on sticking inside me?"

She didn't wait for my answer as she began unbuttoning my shirt. She quickly slipped my shoes and socks off then went to work on my belt. With it unbuckled she unzipped my slacks and slowly lowered them down my legs. I was standing there in my bikini briefs. I like the snug fitting minimalistic design of this style of underwear. The only problem was when I get hard there isn't much room for my cock to expand. I usually try to angle it up toward either my right or left hip. As it was now, a couple inches were sticking out above the elastic waistband.