Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's eyes were on the exposed glans and part of my shaft extending above the elastic waistband. She gave me a grin then licked her lips. Her eyes dropped back to my cock. I began trying to adjust myself to get my cock back under control when she said, "Don't you dare touch it. I love the way it looks right now."

It was painfully hard and I looked at it and could see a pool of pre-cum had collected on the tip then spilled down over the underside of my glans and shaft. Lisa bent down and licked the spillage off my shaft then cleaned the tip using her tongue. Looking up at me she said, "I love your underwear. It's so much sexier than boxers."

I said, "I also have a couple thongs, made for men."

"No shit? I would love to see one of those. Maybe I can get one for Paul."

Reaching down I took hold of her arms and helped her to her feet. She was so tiny I scooped her up in my arms and started to carry her to the bed when she said, "Do you mind? There's something I'd really like to do, if it's okay."

Still holding her I said, "Sure, anything you want."

"Thanks. First I need my phone out of my purse then I want you to hold me in your arms on the couch."

Not exactly sure what she had in mind I carried her to where she had put her purse. She gave me a grin as she fished out her phone. I then went to the couch and with her still in my arms I sat down. She moved so her back was across my lap. She said, "You can do whatever you want. I just want to call Paul and let him know we made it to the hotel."

She dialed the phone as I sat there not exactly sure what to do. She had the phone to her ear and with her free hand she took hold of my hand and placed it between her legs. I looked at her and she just nodded as she said, "Honey, it's me. Clifford and I just got to the hotel and I thought I'd call and let you know we made it."

Nodding her head she said, "Uh huh, that's right. Do you want to know what he's doing right now?" Pausing just a few seconds she said, "He undressed me and now I'm just wearing my G-string. He is sitting on the couch with me laying across his lap. His hand is between my legs on my pussy and - oh fuck Honey - he just started rubbing my clit. Baby he has me incredibly wet already.

I had figured out what she was doing and it was hot. I had rubbed the tip of my finger where her clit was and she had responded instantly. I listened as I moved my hand to her breasts.

"Baby, now he's pinching my nipples. You know how that turns me on." She was listening and every now and then would say, "Okay, yea we will do that." Then I heard her say, "I bet your cock is really hard." Moments later she said, "Yea, I thought so. I like knowing you are hard thinking about what Clifford is doing. Do you have your cock in your hand right now? You do? Oh baby that's what I wanted to hear. How many times have you cum since I left? Three? That's a lot for no longer that I've been gone. Remember to save some for me. When Clifford brings me home I want you to put your cock inside me and fuck me really hard. Yea, you know how I like it. Do you care if I put you on speaker?"

The next thing I knew she had pressed a button and set the phone to the side asking, "Honey can you hear me?"

"Yes. You sound good."

"Do you want to listen while Clifford puts his cock in me? You could jerk off while you listen."

"If it's okay with Clifford, I'd like that."

She looked up at me and I shrugged my shoulders. The idea of Paul listening while I fucked his wife did sound like fun. Lisa picked up the phone then adjusted her position on my lap allowing her to put her arms around my neck before saying, "Take me to your bed lover."

I knew Paul could hear what she said. I stood with her still in my arms and carried her to the bed. I stripped off my underwear while Lisa placed her phone on the nightstand. It was within two or three feet of where her head was on the pillow. She said, "Baby, he has me on the bed and you should see how large his cock is. His balls are also huge. Honey I sucked his cock down on the beach and he filled my mouth with his cum. It tasted good and it's in my tummy right now."

I could hear heavy breathing on the line as I climbed between her legs. She reached down and took hold of my cock. I moved over her as she positioned me between her pussy lips. She said, "Honey his cock is really hard. I just put the tip of his cock inside me. I want you to tell him when to thrust it into me. He already promised he is going to fuck the shit out of me. You know how I like it hard and rough. He's ready, and waiting for you to tell him to fuck me."

A moment of silence was followed by, "Clifford, she is yours. She likes being fucked really hard. Oh fuck I'm about to cum. Do it, do it now. Put your cock all the way in her."

Waiting no longer I drove my hips against her driving my cock deep into her. She cried out as I entered her. She seemed to not be playing to the phone, but was telling me to fuck her harder and telling me how good my cock felt. I wasn't paying any attention to the phone, until I heard Paul yell, "Oh fuck Clifford! Fuck her hard. Baby, I'm cumming!"

I slowed down for a few seconds while Lisa grinned at me then turned her head to the phone and said, "I'm hanging up now so Clifford can fill my pussy with his cum. Love you Baby. See you tomorrow."

Before she could disconnect the phone I heard Paul say, "Yea Clifford, fuck her hard. That is what she likes. You two have fun and thank you for calling."

The phone went silent then Lisa looked up at me and said, "Thanks Baby. I've wanted to do that for a long time, and I know he enjoyed it. Now do what the man said and fuck the shit out of his wife."

I wasn't sure why I was ramming myself into her so hard, but she seemed to like it and the phone call had really excited me. The intensity of my thrusting was easier for me to sustain since I had cum earlier on the beach. I was wondering if that had been her plan all along. The first one always comes quick, but the orgasms that follow are easier to control.

After filling her pussy with a load of cum we both lay there kissing and talking. We did eventually get up and take a shower together. In the shower she knelt and took me into her mouth again. This time I stopped her before I could cum. I wasn't sure how many times I had left and knew I wanted more of that pussy and possibly even her ass before I had to take her home the following morning.

Out in the main part of the suite, I pulled a chair right up to face the wall of glass then sat in the chair holding Lisa on my lap. We were both naked except for the ultra-sexy HotWife anklet Lisa was wearing. I couldn't imagine anything better than looking out across the city with this beautiful naked woman on my lap. We talked for at least an hour as I asked Lisa questions regarding the HotWife lifestyle.

She told me what she and Paul both got from the dates her husband arranged for her. When I asked about previous dates she didn't mind telling me about them, but openly said she would not tell me the names of her dates. I found the story of the older man with the penile implant to be probably the most interesting and unusual.

I mentioned earlier either she or Paul had said something about all three holes she nodded her head saying some guys wanted all three and some didn't. She reached down taking my cock in her hand and massaged it for a while then said, "You've already had two, are you interested in using my ass? You do know Paul doesn't care if you put this in my ass."

"Okay, so he doesn't care, but what about you? Is that something you want?"

"I want what makes you happy. Tonight is about you and I'm here for you. I don't mind if you would like to see how my ass feels. It's entirely up to you."

When I didn't answer she asked, "I'm not sure why, but I get the feeling you've never fucked a girl in the ass. Am I right?"

"It's not that I haven't wanted to, but I never found a girl who wasn't afraid."

"Honey you've been dating the wrong girls. Sure, it isn't the most comfortable thing to do, at least not right at first, but it is something you really should try. My husband loves using my ass."

I'm a little shy around women, but I said, "And that is something you don't mind me doing?"

"Sweetie, that settles it. I've had cocks in my ass and I like it. My husband said you can use my ass and I'm going to be upset if you don't. Paul says my ass grabs and holds his shaft tight. I think some guys just like the idea of entering my ass. Unless you just don't want to, I want you to be able to say you tried is at least once."

"Okay, If you're sure..."

She seemed to be excited as she got up and took my hand. Leading me back to the bedroom she asked, "How do you want me?"

"I'm not sure. What's best?"

"The three most popular are, me on my back with my legs pulled back, me lying face down, or me on my knees with my ass in the air. You can also have me face down with a pillow under my hips. That way lifts my ass."

I liked all of her suggestions, but I liked the idea of being able to see her face and her tits while I fucked her ass and said, "I think the one with you on your back."

She opened the small bag she had brought along and pulled out a tube of lube saying, "You will need to use this. There is no natural lubrication back there. First let me lube your cock."

She opened the tube and squirted some out onto my cock. She began using her fingers to cover my entire shaft. I felt her slick hands massaging the lube into my balls and asked if that was necessary.

"No, but I like playing with a guy's balls. Doesn't it feel good?"

"Yes of course, I was just joking."

She continued for a while longer then said, "Okay now me."

I watched as she lay back and pulled her legs up while spreading them. She put some of the lube on her fingers then put them to her ass. She covered the area between her cheeks then got some more lube and pushed her fingers into her own ass. I asked, "Does that hurt?"

"No, not at all. I just need to get it slick for you. If my fingers hurt, I would really be in trouble when you put that big cock in my little hole."

I realized she was right and continued to watch. There was something about watching her lube her own ass that excited me. She put the tube of lube to the side and said, "Okay Honey. Just go slow at first. It takes a little bit for my ass to stretch and be ready for you."

On my knees I moved onto the bed. She had her arms hooked behind her knees pulling her legs back to where they were almost touching her breasts. The light was glistening off the lube she had coated her little hole with. I moved to align my cock with the small opening. Touching the head of my cock to her felt really good.

She said, "Okay, remember what I said. Just push steady and it will slide in. It will take a lot more pressure than entering a pussy. Don't be afraid of hurting me. As long as you go slow I'll be just fine."

Doing what she said I pressed the head of my cock against her hole. I kept applying pressure and could see the grimace on her face. It was obvious she was not having much fun at this point. I was amazed how much pressure it took for me to enter her ass. As soon as my glans was in her she said, "Stop! Hold it right there for just a minute."

Holding my cock in her ass I looked first at her then down to see my cock was actually in her ass. She had been right it was so tight it felt like she was trying to pinch off the head of my dick. It wasn't long before she said, "Okay, push it on into me. Just go slow and keep going until you are pressed against my ass cheeks."

The sensation of her tight anal muscles sliding along my shaft felt incredible. Soon I was in her ass as far as I could go. I felt her ass against me and could not help but push harder against her. She grinned and asked, "Does it feel good?"

"It's fucking amazing. Your ass is so tight."

"Yea, that is what guys like about using a girl's ass. They say it feels so much different. Now aren't you glad you did this?"

"Fuck yea."

She said, "Okay, just give me a bit longer then you can start. Go slow at first then you can speed up and fuck me harder."

"You want me to cum in your ass?"

"Yes, of course. Where else would a man put his cum other than inside the body of the girl he's fucking? I always want my man's cum inside me. Either my pussy, tummy or ass, it doesn't matter as long as it's inside me."

"You're too much. I've never known a girl like you."

"I hope that's good," she said grinning at me.

"Of course," I replied.

"Okay Baby you can start and see what it's like to fuck a girl's ass. I'm happy I'm your first."

After three previous ejaculations I didn't have a lot left for her ass, but I was able to last much longer than I thought I would. I could see Lisa was getting sore but when I asked her about it she told me she was okay. I sped up just enough to make myself cum. Feeling my cock in her ass as my body was pumping my semen into her ass was incredible. I had expected a lot from Lisa and she had delivered all that and much more.

After pulling out of her ass I helped her up and into the shower. We soaped each other's body for much longer than was needed, but running my soap covered hands over her body was something I didn't want to stop doing. She kept playing with my cock and balls. Later we were in a tight embrace with our lips sealed in a kiss as the hot water was streaming over us. I felt Lisa's hands on my ass then felt her fingers between my cheeks.

I had never known how sensitive the area around my anus was until she touched it with her finger. Before I realized what was happening she had her finger inside me. I jumped and pulled my lips from her, but she kept her finger in me. I was about to protest when I realized what she was doing felt really good.

Looking down I saw her looking up at me grinning. "You like that, don't you?" she said.

"It feels strange, but yea, it does feel good."

"Paul likes it when I put my finger in him."

She sank down to her knees while still keeping her finger in me. I was amazed after all that we had done, to find my cock was once again hard. Lisa went to work on it with her mouth, all the while moving her finger inside me just enough to keep me stimulated. The hot water ran out before she was able to get me to cum again, but that was okay with me. I didn't think I had another orgasm in me to give.

When we stepped out of the shower I don't know when in my entire life I've been cleaner than at that moment. With the large plush towels we dried each other then climbed into bed. I held her in my arms as we drifted off to sleep.

I woke up two or three times during the night. Each time I had to confirm I was not dreaming and the woman I had lusted after on my recent trip to see my family was actually naked and in bed with me. Each time I felt her petite body pressed up against mine, and she felt absolutely incredible.

Chapter 69 - As Good As Expected (Lisa)

I slept soundly through the night. Being in bed with Clifford gave me such a feeling of both being a desirable woman and at the same time being safe and protected. Having confidence if anything bad happens I'm with a man who will protect and care for me, feels good. Paul always makes me feel that way and this particular night, so did Clifford. Paul is my husband, companion and lover. He is the man I trust implicitly with my life. I know my husband will do whatever he thinks is needed to protect me from harm, and that is the most wonderful feeling a woman can experience.

As is usually the case, when morning came, I woke up first. I didn't want to move and wake Clifford. He had one arm around me and I was perfectly content lying there. The thought came to me if I had been a cat I would have been purring loudly. After laying there for quite some time I did very carefully move my hand to touch Clifford's flaccid cock and then cupped his balls in my hand. Holding a man like that is something I always enjoy doing right after going to bed following an especially good night of sex. It also fun to do this first thing the following morning.

With my hand now absentmindedly stroking his cock and balls I thought back to the night before when he had been fucking me and how enjoyable my time with him had been. Clifford is the only man I could remember seeing before one of our dates and hopeful Paul would share me with him again. Sure, I had seen guys at the gym Paul had eventually shared me with, but none of those had been like it was with Clifford.

My date with Clifford had been all I had wanted and even more. He had been the gentleman I had met and come to know on my trip to Colorado, but at the same time he was a great lover and made me feel like I was the only woman in the world.

As much fun as I had experienced with Clifford, I was looking forward to getting back home to my husband. The man who enjoyed sharing his wife and allowing me to experience these explorations into all aspects of my sexuality.

I felt the slight hardening of Clifford's cock as he began to wake up. His manhood steadily kept growing until I had to release his balls and focus only on his cock. I heard him say, "Baby that's the best way there is to wake up."

Keeping my hand on him I felt his arm tighten around me, pulling me tighter against him. When he was almost fully erect I began to slowly stroke his large thick shaft. Clifford said, "Oh fuck Baby. That feels good." He paused a bit then asked, "Last night when you called Paul, you said that was the first time you had done that. Has he ever watched you with other men?"

This wasn't such a strange question. Several of my dates had asked the exact same question. Answering honestly I said, "Yea, a few times. He always gets turned on when he does."

"I can only imagine. If and when I ever find a wife I hope she and I can have the same lifestyle and attitude toward sex that you and Paul have."

I continued to slowly stroke him as I said, "Yea, I have a wonderful husband, and what we have is very special. It works great for us, but I know lots of people who can't make it work. Jealousy or fears of losing the one you love are the two most common problems. A marriage has to be really strong for it to work."

"I can see how it might cause issues."

Rising up and giving him a kiss on the cheek I said, "Speaking of issues, I found a hard cock that appears it needs some relief. Any ideas what I should do with it?"

Grinning he said, "I have one idea."

Before I realized what he was doing he got up and moved me to the center of the bed and was between my legs and ready to enter me. "How did you do that so fast?" I asked.

"I've always been told when you want something you need to move quickly and seize the opportunity. There is no doubt I need to feel my cock your pussy at least one more time before I have to take you home."

I gave him a smile and said, "Sounds like you know what you want and don't need any instructions or permission from me. Baby I like a man who knows what he wants and takes it."

Moments later his hips flexed and I felt the pressure between my legs as he pushed himself forcefully all the way into me. Each time before he had entered me slowly, but this time he was taking me the way I enjoyed it the most. I like to call it Cave Man fucking. I knew he would not hurt me intentionally, but he was fucking me as if I was simply a place for him to deposit his semen. I like the feeling I get of being used when a man takes me like this. Sweet and tender love making is great when I'm in the mood for that, but much more often I want the man I'm with to use my body for his pleasure and fuck me hard. If he spanks my ass, that's even better.

Clifford's rhythm became irregular and I knew moments later when he drove his hips into me hard his cock was delivering his cum as deep inside me as his cock could reach. At that moment I felt the euphoria of my own orgasm as it consumed me. My pussy was milking his cock attempting to extract every last drop of his seed.