Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my seat and said, "Lisa told me a lot about you. She told me about how you and your brothers ran into her and my father at the mall. She mentioned you have a twin sister, is that correct?"

"Yes Sir. We try to get together at least once or twice a year. Sometimes it's more and sometimes less."

"That's good. I need to get out there to see Dad more often than I do. He loves to go fly fishing. I like it too, but that's an art I haven't quite yet mastered. Dad is like a master artist with a fly rod while I'm more like a child with crayons."

"Sir, I'm sure you're not that bad. My brothers and I love fly fishing, but they are both much better at it than me. I don't get enough practice to be very good at it."

"Let's order first then I'd like to discuss Lisa."

After the waiter left with our orders I said, "Lisa told me one of your brothers understood Lisa's anklet. She said the two of you briefly discussed our lifestyle. She also said she mentioned to you this was the reason she was visiting my father."

"Yes, she saw a book I'm reading and one thing led to another."

"She mentioned your book. Yesterday after Lisa told me about the book I ordered a copy and am looking forward to reading it. Is there any discussion about the anklet Lisa wears in that book?"

I could see he became a little nervous as he said, "I'm not sure. I haven't read all of it. I had never heard that about the anklets until my brother told me about them."

"Your brother is very observant. Lisa told me about that conversation. I guess I don't need to tell you your brother was correct."

Clifford said, "That's sort of what Lisa said."

"It's not something we advertise, but also not something either of us is ashamed of either. It's a lifestyle Lisa and I both find enjoyment in living. I'm not sure what that book says, but the way it works with Lisa and me is I find the men I want to share her with. I have a method I normally use when selecting the men I have her date, and this is a little outside the way we normally do this. I can tell Lisa was impressed with you and from what I've seen so far, I like you. Lisa said you're a nice guy and that you were very much the gentleman. The question is would you like to live in real life one of those stories in that book you're reading?"

I was not at all surprised when he said, "Yes Sir, absolutely!"

I laid out the rules for him and Lisa. I told him what I expected of him and what I always expect of Lisa. I said, "If we do this and I share her with you, she will do whatever you want. The only thing she does not have to do is remove her wedding ring."

"I would never ask her to do that."

"That's good, but some guys have in the past. If she wants to remove it, she can, but that decision I leave to her. If you show her a good time and the two of you hit it off, there's a good chance there could be other dates, but let's take it one step at a time. You can bring her home Friday night, but most men prefer to keep her all night. I only ask that you let me know ahead of time if you want her overnight. If you do decide you want to keep her overnight I ask that you have her home by noon on Saturday."

"If I could have her all night that would be great!"

"Okay then, I like you and I know Lisa likes you, so be at our house this coming Friday at 5:30 sharp. I will leave your name at the gate and Lisa will be ready when you arrive. I'm sure I don't have to say this, but as long as you treat her like you would your sister, you and I will be good. One other thing, I don't feel right about sharing my wife with a man who calls me Sir. My name is Paul."

He smiled then said, "Sorry Paul, I'll do better."

"There is no need to ever apologize for manners. I respect that but I think we're past that now. Lisa has always been a very good judge of character."

"Sir, I mean Paul, there is one thing. You said as long as I treat her like I would my sister we would be good."

"Yea, that's right."

"Well, this is a little awkward, but..."

"Yes, what is it?"

"I don't do with my sister what I thought..."

I began laughing then said, "Maybe you are missing out on something with your sister. Relax, I didn't mean it like that." Lowering my voice I said, "I'll spell it out so we are clear. You have my permission to put your cock in any of Lisa's three holes. What I meant was how you treat her otherwise. Feel free to enjoy the beautiful and sexy woman I'm sharing with you. She is quite submissive, if you haven't already picked up on that. If you want you can ask her if something is okay and she will tell you. Normally you can expect her to say if it's what you want she's fine with it. She knows the rules I have for her and she is not shy about telling you those rules."

"Thanks Paul. This really means a lot to me."

"She means a lot to me. As long as you remember that, you and I will be good. You've already seen how beautiful she is; just wait until you see how sexy she is."

"I can hardly wait."

Clifford offered to pay the check, but I told him it was my treat. He looked like a kid that had just been given a brand new sports car for his birthday. I guess in a way he had, but being in bed with Lisa can be like driving a high performance race car. She has the ability to take a man on the ride of his life, turning him inside out.

****

Lisa and I were eating dinner, later that night, when I said, "Honey you've got a date Friday. You need to be ready when he picks you up at 5:30."

She gave me a grin, knowing this meant she would be spending at least the evening and more likely the entire night in the arms of a man I had chosen for her. She would never ask, but I wondered if she suspected I might have arranged for Clifford to be that man.

I try to keep the identity of the man a surprise, which is usually not difficult since most of the time even if she knew his name, she would not know who it was. For most of her dates, I try to find someone she doesn't know.

I'm always anxious to see which outfit she picks to wear on her date. One thing I can always count on is it will be something that is very sexy and will have whoever shows up to pick her up anxious to get to the good part of the evening.

Chapter 65 - Another Date (Lisa)

When my husband told me he had arranged a date for me I was a little surprised. I had been hopeful he would decide to share me with Clifford for my next date, but this was too soon for it to be Clifford. I know how Paul takes his time choosing my dates and he had met Clifford only a little over 48 hours prior to letting me know he had arranged a date for me.

I wondered who it was and thought the date following this one might be Clifford. After what I had told Paul about Clifford, I was pretty sure I would eventually get to see Clifford at the door one of these Friday evenings.

The nice thing about the upcoming date was I had plenty of new clothes and didn't need to go shopping. I had just returned from spending a week with my father-in-law and he had insisted on buying me several new sexy dresses, skirts, blouses and heels. He had spent a small fortune on clothes so I had lots from which to make my selection.

Friday I had gone to get a mani-pedi and get my hair trimmed and styled. It didn't take me long before I was home relaxing in a warm bubble bath wondering what my date would be like. Chances are it would be a man, but Paul had shared me with a woman before. It had been quite different and an experience I found very enjoyable. I expected my husband would set me up with another woman again, but for some reason I felt this next date would be a man.

Before getting out of the bath tub I ran my razor over my body making sure my underarms, legs and pussy were all stubble free and soft. Standing at the closet I decided on the mini-dress I had worn home from Colorado. Paul thought it was super sexy and I also liked it. Of all the clothes my father-in-law had purchased for me, that dress was my favorite.

The mini-dress didn't allow me to wear a bra, but it did allow me to wear panties or a thong. I have gone on dates with nothing on under my skirt. More often I wear a special G-string I buy just for these dates. I enjoy wearing these on the dates my husband arranges for me and like giving them to my date as a keepsake of the date. I have several and other than color they are all exactly the same. They have no functional value in the way panties normally have a purpose. The only value these particular G-strings have is they make a man's cock hard.

The fabric part of the G-string is delicate lace and easily seen through. The waist and back strap are thin ribbons of satin matching the color of the lace fabric. Since the mini-dress is tan, I selected one of the tan G-strings. It would closely match my dress and on my skin it very closely matched the color of my skin making it almost disappear when I pulled it on.

Ben had bought me a pair of five inch heels that matched the dress. Paul and I have this tradition where he isn't allowed to see me until just before my date arrives. Earlier in the week he had removed my HotWife anklet, so I asked him to put it on me that morning before he left for work.

The anklet was new. He had given it to me just before my trip to Colorado to spend the week with his father. I had decided I wanted the anklet to be his and only he could put it on or take if off of me. I liked thinking of it as my husband marking me so those who knew the significance of the anklet would know I'm a Hotwife. I wanted to be wearing it later when he saw me and the only way for that to happen was for him to put is on be before he left that morning. With the exception of my wedding ring the anklet was the one piece of jewelry I was most proud of.

Glancing at the clock I realized I was ready early. This was very unusual for me. I cracked the door and called out to see if Paul was home. I heard him answer and was anxious for him to see me. A girl never gets tired of her man looking at her the way Paul looks at me just before he sends me on a date.

I headed out with my small overnight case I take on my dates when my date wants me to spend the night. In it are a few items I might need the following morning. The two favorite parts of the dates where my husband shares me with others are when I'm ready to leave and he sees how I'm dressed and the other is when I return from my date and we have some of the our best sex.

Stepping out the bedroom door, I was anxious for my husband to see me.

Chapter 66 - Ultra-Sexy (Paul)

Seeing my wife dressed for her dates always makes my cock hard. This time was no different. I saw she had selected the very short and sexy dress she had worn home from Colorado. I couldn't decide if this dress or the semi-transparent white blouse she has worn on a couple dates, make her look her sexiest. The thing about my Lisa is she could wear just about anything and look like a million dollars. The first and last time I had seen her in this dress she didn't have anything on under the skirt. I wondered if that had changed.

"Babe you look so fucking hot!"

"Thanks Honey. I hope he, or I guess it could be she, likes it."

"I have no doubt. You have never disappointed any of your dates. Can I get a peek under your skirt?"

She gave me one of those teasing looks and said, "Only under one condition. First you have to take your pants off and let me see your cock."

That was easy and in a flash I was naked from the waist down. Her eyes were on my cock that was pointed up at a 45 degree angle as she slowly closed the distance between us. When she was close enough she took hold of my shaft and said, "I just love this thing. Honey you have such a handsome cock." She cupped my balls in her hand and said, "Put your hand under my skirt and see for yourself."

I did just that and was surprised to feel one of her lace G-strings she wore so often on dates. I knew she hardly ever returns home with those. If her date wants it she will give it to them as a memento of their date. I asked, "Are you going to give it to your date?"

"Honey you know how they like it. If he or she wants it they can have it. I like thinking of them smelling me on it later when they are back home and all alone."

I groaned as she said that and she gave my balls a gentle squeeze. I've never heard of or seen a woman who could be so damn sexy.

My groan made her giggle and she said, "Baby, please keep it out for me and have your hand on it when my date arrives."

"Oh fuck Baby. You do know what you do to me."

"Yes and it is so much fun. When I get home tomorrow I want to know how many times you cum between now and then. Okay? Will you keep track of how many times you jerk off while thinking about what I'm doing?"

"Sure Babe. I'll do anything for you."

"Stay by the phone, I may have a surprise for you."

I had no idea what she had in mind, but knew I would be by the phone all evening if that is what she wanted. I glanced at the clock and saw it was almost time for Clifford to arrive. When the door chime sounded I would scurry off to my hiding spot and watch my wife answer the door. Seeing the look on her face was always fun and I had a feeling she might not be expecting Clifford to be her date since I normally spend more time selecting who I share her with.

Lisa had moved her hand from my balls back to my cock. I felt her move and realized she was squatting down in front of me. Even wearing those five inch heeled stilettos she was able to squat down and was now looking at my cock, up close. She never kissed me before leaving for fear of messing up her lipstick. This was the first time she did wrap her thumb and index finger around my cock just behind the glans and stuck her tongue out to lick the hole at the end of my shaft. Again I groaned and felt like I was going to cum. She was gripping me tight when the door chime sounded.

Standing quickly she said, "Baby, I love you," just before squeezing my shaft tight in her hand.

I was extremely aroused as I headed off to my hiding spot. My cock was bouncing up and down as I hurried off. Lisa headed to answer the door. I had my hot hard shaft in my hand when she glanced back to confirm I was in my spot before she opened the door.

From my spot I could see Clifford's face light up when he saw her. He obviously wasn't disappointed to see she was wearing the same dress. Even from my hiding spot I could hear him ask, "Is this really happening or am I dreaming all this?"

Clifford handed Lisa a large bouquet of cut flowers. She took them and placing her nose inhaling deeply. She said, "They're beautiful and they smell so good. Thank you," before placing them on a nearby table. She knew I would see to it they were placed in a vase with water.

I heard him ask, "May I touch?"

"Honey I'm all yours until noon tomorrow. Unlike the last time, this time you have my husband's permission to do or touch anything you want."

My cock surged in my grip as I saw him wrap his arms around her pulling her tight against his chest. He actually lifted her off her feet as he kissed her and I could see three-quarters of her gorgeous ass cheeks as her skirt was lifted. I was slowly stroking my shaft being careful to try and not cum before they left.

When Clifford put her back on the floor she said, "That was an awesome kiss. We're going to have a lot of fun tonight."

I moved to see my wife's ass one last time before she pulled the door closed. A few seconds later, with the image of her ass in my mind, my cock erupted like a volcano. I was shooting cum all over the hardwood floor.

After my cock quit shooting cum, and I was able to regain my footing, I got some paper towels, dampened them and cleaned up the evidence of my first orgasm of the evening. Next I got a piece of paper and made the first hash mark of the evening.

Chapter 67 - Clifford (Lisa)

Teasing Paul had been so much fun. That is another part of our fun. Sure I enjoy my dates with the men Paul shares me with, but what I enjoy the most are seeing Paul just before I leave and feeling his cock in me the first time after my date brings me back home. I don't know about other wives, but I've read where people think it's about a husband pimping his wife or her wanting other men fucking her, and while I do enjoy other men fucking me, the thing that Paul and I enjoy the most had very little to do with this. My husband sharing me and me being a Hotwife has always been about Paul and me and our love for each other. The primary reason for us living this lifestyle has never been about me and the guys my husband shares me with. There are so many elements that make up how we feel, it's very difficult to properly explain and make other people, who haven't shared the same experiences, understand. Our lifestyle is not for couples trying to salvage a failing relationship. You must be secure in your love for each other for Hotwifing to work.

Clifford was a gentleman and opened my door for me and I got in. One thing about my dress, I had to be careful with my skirt as I got in and out of cars. I didn't care of Clifford saw under my skirt, but I didn't wish to give our neighbors a show. Clifford closed the door and I saw him jog around the back and get in the driver's door. He put the key in the ignition but before turning it he looked at me and said, "This just can't be happening."

"Honey, it is and unlike on the plane, tonight you are never to ask for permission or be embarrassed to touch me. My husband is sharing me with you and that means I'm all yours until noon tomorrow."

I barely got the words out before his hand was on my left knee. He stroked my leg like you would pet a puppy. He then gently pulled it toward him and shyly peeked between my legs. I saw a little frown when he saw the lace G-string covering my pussy.

His face lit up when I said, "Honey, everything, and I do mean everything under my skirt is yours until noon tomorrow. My husband only wants you to return the pussy and ass to him. The G-string is yours to keep, but I want to make sure it's used and has the smell of me on it before I give it to you."

He said, "Tonight is going to be so much fun," as he started the car and pulled away from the curb. We were off and headed toward the Interstate. I put my hand on his slacks rubbing it up and down his thigh. I reached over and gripped his bulge which brought a groan from him. Laughing I said, "Settle down big boy. We have lots of time for fun."

****

I had been surprised, but not disappointed, when I opened the door. I was pretty sure Clifford would eventually be one of my dates I just didn't think it would be this soon. I wanted to talk to Paul when I got home and ask how he had arranged this date so quickly.

The restaurant Clifford had selected was nice. It was very romantic and quiet. The room was lighted only by a single candle burning on each table. After we were seated Clifford said, "You really are quite the attention grabber. Did you notice all the people looking at you when we came in?"

The fact is I had noticed, but I thought it more likely they were looking at me because of the dress I was wearing. It was very sexy and I'm sure some of the ladies considered the length of the skirt to be scandalous. I was pretty sure most, if not all of the men were likely more appreciative of the brevity of the garment. I said, "They were just checking out the dress my father-in-law bought me. I hope you don't mind that I wore it again tonight. I debated over this and one of my other blouse and skirt outfits, but I like this and I didn't know you would be my date." I gave him a wink then said, "I do remember you seemed to like this dress the last time you saw it."

"Even without seeing the other outfits I assure you I prefer this one. If it's possible, you look even better than fantastic!"