Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After kissing me Clifford chuckled and said, "What a fabulous way to begin the day!"

"That was really good. I may not be able to walk now, but who cares."

The concern on his face was obvious as he said, "Was I too rough? I'm sorry if I was. I must have lost control."

Laughing I said, "Sweetie, that's fine. You fucked me exactly the way I like it. You have nothing to be sorry for, it felt great! Being sore after a man takes me is a wonderful soreness I never get tired of."

"Okay, I was worried I might have been too rough."

"No, not at all, it was perfect."

We took another shower together and I made sure he was clean and that he would not forget his time with me. As we were getting dressed I handed him my G-string saying, "I told you when you return me to my husband I would not be wearing this. It's yours to help you remember our night together."

"I won't need any help remembering this night, but thanks, I'll treasure it." He put it to his nose and inhaled. Smiling he said, "You said you wanted me to be able to smell you. That is the sweetest fragrance I've ever smelled."

****

Clifford had just left the house when Paul asked, "Was he as good as you thought he'd be?"

"Yes, but Honey you know no cock can make me feel as good as yours."

As I began to tell him about our dinner he took my hand and pulled me down the hall toward our bedroom. By the time I had stripped for him and taken his clothes off I was telling him about the walk along the beach and the first load of cum Clifford had put in my tummy. As I began to tell him how hot it had been when he had been on the phone stroking his cock that first time Clifford pushed his cock into my pussy, Paul was on top of me and just beginning to penetrate me. I told him how good the forceful fucking Clifford had given me had felt, and how good it felt knowing my husband was listening to us. I told him the best part of the night had been when over the phone he told Clifford to put his cock in me and begin fucking me. I told him how after we had hung up the phone, how Clifford had filled my pussy with his cum.

With my pussy filled with a fresh load of semen from the man I loved, I took a nap in his arms before we got up and went about our day. Paul said he wanted to work on his motorcycle and I told him I wanted to lay out by the pool to get some sun. I also told him I wanted to call Rita and tell her about Clifford.

Grabbing a bottle of oil I made my way out to our pool. Making sure to wiggle my ass for him, I could feel Paul's eyes on me as I walked naked out the back door and laid on one of our pool lounge chairs.

The warmth of the sun on my skin felt good. I was thinking of my father-in-law and how different people want different things. He loves his mountain streams and camping along hiking trails. Me, I prefer the beach and the warm weather that we enjoy in our part of the country. The snow covered mountains of Colorado are beautiful, but I like an all over tan under the warm rays of the California sun. An artificial tan from a tanning bed is just not the same.

Picking up the phone I dialed Rita's number and listened for her to answer.

Rita has never been one to beat around the bush. I heard her voice come on the phone and say, "It's about time girl. Okay spill it all, how was he?"

"It's great to hear your voice as well. I am doing great and I just made sure my hubby is happily drained."

I heard her laughing then say, "Honey you know me, I want all the sexy and dirty details. But since you insist on small talk first, thank you for calling and how are you and Paul doing?"

She is so much fun and I do love her almost as much as I love my real mother. "Rita, you are an even bigger slut than me."

"Sweetie, I've never denied that."

"I guess you haven't." I then proceeded to tell her all about Clifford. She likes for me to describe in detail the cock of men my husband shares me with. The more details I include the better she likes it.

"He wasn't huge, but he knew how to use what he has. He was probably around 8 inches long and fairly thick. He filled my mouth nicely with some left over. His cock had a slight curve upwards. It rubbed against my g-spot perfectly. He had what I consider a very handsome cock. He's circumcised and his cock is crisscrossed with thick veins. It seemed like he was hard most of the time starting with when he picked me up."

I could hear Rita breathing and was pretty sure I knew what she was doing. "Where are your fingers right now?"

"That's a stupid question, especially coming from you. Keep going, tell me more."

"There isn't much else to say. He fucked me hard, just the way I like it best, this morning after we woke up."

Her voice sounded like she was a little breathless as she said, "Yea, I know that's how you like it."

"You do know me. It felt great."

I switched from talking about Clifford to talking about what she was doing. "Rub your little clit with the tips of your fingers. Make it feel good. You should have been over here and seen Paul when I got home. He went wild. He just finished fucking me an hour or so ago. Paul's cum is still inside me. Would you like to put your fingers inside me and feel his cum?"

"Oh FUCK Baby! I'm cumming!"

Rita also loves phone sex, but in reality she loves anything that has anything to do with sex. I think she might be into some really kinky stuff that is even beyond what she has told me.

When she came back on the phone and had calmed down I asked, "Where is that stud you are married to? Why isn't he taking care of you?"

"He had to go to the office for some last minute changes to the blueprints for a client who keeps changing things in the house he's designing for her."

"That's a bummer," I said.

"Yea, and she doesn't even seem to mind every time she makes a change the cost goes up."

"Have I told you lately how much Paul and I love the house you guys gave us?"

I heard her laughing then say, "Only two or three times a week. Honey we were happier about being able to give that to the two of you than you were to receive it. It makes us very happy to have you so close and see you enjoy the house. Now tell me was Clifford as good as you thought he might be?"

"Yes, he was great. He was such a gentleman and he took me to a place I've never been for dinner. It was very romantic. I will have to tell Alan about it so he can take you there."

Epilogue (Lisa)

Monday morning as Paul was leaving I told him my mother was coming over and we were going over to see Rita. He told me to have fun and remember what happens so I could tell him all about it.

Before Mom arrived I found a red bikini top that matched the red c-string Ben had bought me. I had them on when Mom rang the door chime. Answering the door she said, "Baby, you are smoking hot."

"Ben bought me six of these in different colors and fabrics."

"You must tell me all about your trip to Colorado."

"I'll do that and I met a guy on the plane. Paul has already shared me with him."

"You already have me excited."

I got my things and we walked over to Rita's. She directed us to a pitcher of Margaritas then led us out by the pool. We were sitting there talking when Mom asked, "What do you suppose Paul has in mind for you next?"

I said, "I've quit trying to figure him out. All I can do is keep myself in shape and be prepared the next time he tells me to be ready at 5:30 on a Friday evening."

Mom gave Rita a smile and I wondered if she knew something she was not sharing with me. I knew better than press the issue, knowing I would get no answers from her and besides that the surprise of not knowing who would be standing in the doorway when I opened the door was what made our lifestyle so much fun.

What I know for sure is I'm a very lucky girl and I make my husband happy he asked me to marry him. With all the unhappy and loveless marriages, it's hard to believe I found a man I could be so happy with. Paul mentioned he has a conference coming up in December. I can't help but wonder what my father-in-law might come up with for us to do when Paul tells his father he will be sharing me with him once again.

THE END