Finding Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The new Shannon is required to take two deep breaths and think before responding."

"Good girl. Now tell me that again."

"God, he's training her to cope with her aggression and manipulative behavior," Carolyn said in awe. She was becoming worse at the time of his arrival and now I really do think there has been improvement."

"Oh what a darling he is," Sophie cooed. "And sports activity could be helping."

"I think so," Colin.

"Is this why I'm invited here for dinner... to divert him away from my nieces?"

"What the hell are you talking about -- how could such a thought occur to us," Colin lied. "But since you've mentioned your interest if you do go after him please keep it out of Shannon's sight. She is very impressionable and a little short-fused these days."

"What about Annie?"

"There appears to be no abnormal mutual attraction," Colin said. "And Annie has her boyfriend Arnold.

"Well like her mother she is rather flat-chested. It does nothing for some guys."

"Oh thank you darling," Carolyn sighed and Sophie said well it was the truth wasn't it? Some men were addicted to big boobs.

"Let's go inside as it's cooling down." Colin said. "Another drink?"

Throughout the evening Carolyn didn't see or hear anything untoward between Sophie and Ryan although she imagined she could feel the tension between those two. She was relieved that the association would collapse as soon as Sophie left but at least Carolyn now knew of the type of woman to find for Ryan -- unattached, charming with big boobs.

That belief that nothing would happen between Sophie and Ryan was short-lived. Sophie said good night to the girls and Paul who then went off to watch TV. Sophie then kissed Colin and thanked him for being the perfect host and then kissed and hugged her sister and thanked her for being such a perfect hostess and said the meal had been splendid.

"Now Ryan, how do I say goodnight to you?"

"A hot kiss wouldn't go amiss."

"I'm not sure what you mean," Sophie said, lying through her teeth.

"Body press, lisps slightly open and kissing me as if you really meant it."

"Ryan, I'm a mother and happily married woman."

"That doesn't mean you can have fun but I'm not worried because I know you'll do it."

"Well then, I guess I'm obliged to deliver. Pucker those lips."

Carolyn saw Colin roll her eyes and she then became a little breathless, watching the sexiest kiss she'd ever seen off the screen. She could hear Sophie's heavy breathing as she pulled away and her eyes were huge and greenly luminous. Blood would now be pumping to swell the breasts and pussy lips. Carolyn almost passed out and blamed the alcohol.

Ryan said ever so casually, "I'll walk you to your car."

"Oh thank you darling."

* * *

Carolyn called in on her 14-year old and found Shannon out on her balcony watching Ryan and Sophie down at her car. They were standing very close and as they watched Sophie put an arm around Ryan's neck.

"She's a slut."

Carolyn decided not to respond. Instead she said, "Does it hurt you seeing those two together like that?"

"They're going to be doing more than that. No, not really."

"Are you in love with Ryan?"

"Yes but mom don't tell anyone my secret. I know it's not love associated with sex."

"Big brother love?"

"Perhaps it's something in between. He's too old for me mom. I'd think just knowing I'm in love with him is sufficient. Aunt Sophie can grab all the sex she can from him."

"Tell me if it does begin to get out of control darling. Ryan is proving to be wonderful support for you and your father acknowledges that too."

"What dad knows I'm in love with Ryan?"

"Easy darling. I think your father considers you adore him. Just don't allow it to develop and everything will be all right."

* * *

Sophie appeared very interested when talking to Ryan beside her car that he didn't sleep in the house and began to quiver when told he slept in the loft above the central workshop.

"Oooh, can I have a look?"

"What now?"

"It's not late."

"Not too late for me to venture on a sight-seeing tour."

"Y-your sister might s-see us go inside."

"So?"

"Okay -- a quick in and out."

"Oh, how funny you should say that."

"Say what?"

"It doesn't matter. Jump in and we'll drive down. Let's not waste time. I have to be home by 11:00."

"Well that's okay, it's only just after 9:00."

"Please darling, don't be a pain. We are going to have a little play on your bed so get used to the idea."

They drove the short distance to the boatsheds.

"I have fancied fucking you from the moment I saw you."

"Oh have you?" Sophie yawned and that yawn should have told Ryan something but he missed it, being too focused on his dick getting an overdue outing.

Sophie flopped in to the bed. When Ryan with shaking fingers went to remove her top she said, "If you don't mind darling I'll keep my clothes on. I really don't like men slobbering over my breasts and please don't kiss me on the mouth.

Men?

Well Ryan reasoned the way she went around wobbling her tits it was likely she had men anytime she wanted them. But no licking her tits and no kissing... what was left?

Sophie answered that for him, pulling her panties to one side, giving Ryan a view of two very long and fat outer lips, covered with thick, wiry-looking hair. He swallowed wondering what Sophie would say when she saw he was not hung like a horse.

"Don't play with me, I'm moist enough. Rub some spit on your dick just in case. Now don't go putting all you weight on me and no hot breath on my face."

Ten minutes later Sophie bucked and jerked and said that was enough.

Ryan asked angrily, "What about me."

"What about you and your small dick?"

"Nothing," he mumbled knowing he had a large dick that scared some women but he'd agreed it wasn't a monster."

"Would you like to shower Sophie?"

"No."

"Would you like coffee?"

"No. Goodbye Ryan. Thank you for your hospitality. I felt the need to get off and at least you managed to do that for me."

"Oh I'm so pleased," Ryan said sarcastically and received a warm smile in reply.

He pulled his pants on and took Sophie to her car. She ducked into it before he could kiss her and was off with a brief wave.

Ryan saw the kitchen lights were on in the house and glimpsed Carolyn doing the dishes alone. He went up to help and she was pleased to have some help.

"What no sex?" she smiled.

Ryan opened his mouth and thought perhaps he should not reply.

"Come on Ryan, I'm a little drunk and would like to hear just what a hot number my sister is in bed but obvious she gets off quickly."

Ryan almost dropped the pan he was drying.

"Come on Ryan. I really would like to know."

So he told her. Carolyn did drop a pan with a clatter when being told it was hairy and big enough to take a horse.

Carolyn leaned against the bench as if her knees had gone weak. She had her hand over her mouth to smoother the laughter.

"Oh, you poor darling. No kissing, not breast play, no hot breath and we didn't even take her pants off. It's a wonder you managed to get off."

"I didn't."

"Oh you poor darling. Here, allow me."

Carolyn had his zip down and was on her knees. Ryan was struck dumb so was unable to protest and his feeble efforts to push her away were countered effectively.

Ryan looked down and Carolyn looked up at him, big-eyed. Her blue eyes were smiling. He brushed her hair aside tenderly and she winked at him.

"I'm about to blow," he whispered hoarsely.

Carolyn was too slow retreating. She did pull her mouth off it, appearing very reluctant about that, and then to Ryan's horror took streams of cum over her mouth, nose and eyes and then ducking took the remainder into her hair.

"Oh god, you are not hung like a horse but you certainly ejaculate like one."

Ryan grabbed the kitchen towel and proudly began cleaning up his kneeling benefactor who had restored his feeling of manhood -- and given him relief.

"I shouldn't have done that but I'm glad I did. I love you Ryan. No, don't be alarmed. I love you like a mother. Any mother would have done that for her son, had he been in such real need."

Ryan thought oh yeah, wasn't she aware of male masturbation.

That was answered. Carolyn said, "Masturbation is I imagine a really unsatisfactory sequel when coming without release from an inhospitable vagina?"

Ryan almost shot another load over Carolyn. He helped her to her feet and kissed her lovingly over the mouth and then grunted, "I'll make coffee." He turned and looked at the door to the passage to the bedrooms and was relieved no one was standing there. They had taken a great risk not closing the door and pulling the kitchen table against it.

As Ryan was leaving Carolyn said, "Another of those great kisses please but for goodness sake don't let anyone see you kissing me like that."

He walked off cheerfully and wondered what Carolyn would be like to fuck. He grinned and told himself he really was a naughty guy.

* * *

Winter arrived. The public heated pool was closed for three months for maintenance. Although the boatshed crew worked Saturday mornings if conditions were right Colin would bundle the family and Ryan into the SUV and they'd head for one of the nearby ski fields.

There appeared to be little to separate the skiing ability between Colin, Carolyn, Annie and Ryan who were all experienced. Shannon and Paul did their best to keep up and to Shannon's dismay Paul was showing signs of out-skiing her and signs of uncontrolled aggression began to appear.

"Don't let it get to you Shannon. Paul is one of those lucky guys who's a natural at sport. You are one of those in the middle group who with good coaching and self-discipline along with the desire to learn will master it. Those in the other group are designed to forever practice pulling themselves up from successive falls."

"Do you promise you'd make a skier out of them?"

"Yes."

Ignoring her family grouped around them, Shannon kissed Ryan on the lips.

"Shannon!"

"It's nothing Ryan. I'm just bonding to you as my ski guru. Unless I believe in you I will fail."

"I'm sorry guys," Ryan said, shrugging helplessly.

"Who'd want to be kissed by Shannon," Paul sniggered.

Annie and her father just stared at Shannon but Carolyn adopted an intelligent albeit risky approach. "Kiss him again Shannon; Ryan doesn't appear committed to you."

The family glanced at Carolyn in surprise and then Shannon kissed Ryan again and he set everyone laughing when he said, "You ought to get Annie or your mother to give you kissing coaching. Your technique lacks passion."

Annie giggled and said, "You better be the tutor mom. If I start kissing Shannon we may fall in love."

"Oh yuk," said Peter. "Can we ski?"

"Not you Shannon," Ryan said. "We're moving to the learner's slope."

"Me too?" asked Peter.

"Yes buddy. It will be good to have you challenging Shannon, just as she did with dribbling the soccer ball."

"But she won't beat me at skiing."

"Afraid so buddy. Shannon has the potential of being the best skier in the family."

"Better than even dad?" Shannon asked in disbelief.

"Yes heaps better. Come on your two," Ryan said skiing off to the learner's slope.

That left Colin, Carolyn and Annie discussing how could Ryan possible know that.

"It's bullshit," Annie said. "Just because he'd good a fitting out boats and soccer it doesn't mean he knows about ski instructing."

Carolyn said loyally, "I don't think Ryan would say what he didn't believe."

"Annie if you want an assessment ask Rolf Hagen to invite Ryan to race down Hammerhill with him," said her father. "He's here today."

When the family was in the café for lunch Annie brought over Rolf who knew her parents and introduced him to Shannon and said, "This is Ryan Boswell who's done a bit of ski instruction."

"Oh hi Ryan. Where did you instruct?"

"I returned to my old school, called up when their coach fell ill. I'd been the school's top skier so the request was understandable. I instructed at Mt Olsen under the great Sam Shepherd for three seasons."

"Oh Sam the Man?"

"Perhaps you two should do a run together some time and see who's top guy," Annie said to the unsuspecting Rolf.

"Sure I'd like that."

"Yeah, let's do it some time," said the equally unsuspecting Ryan.

Annie said casually, why not today, down Hammerhill?"

"Do you know Hammerhill?"

"I've looked at it a couple of times and have studied the map."

"The bluff looks technically challenging."

"Yeah, but not enough depth of snow yet to cover all the rocks."

"But there is snow between the rocks?"

"Yeah. But that's extreme high risk."

"Well say the word Rolf."

"Look, if you feel up to it we can go now. I'll grab three more guys and we can close Hammerhill for a downhill race and provide a bit of lunchtime entertainment. People in here and in the main restaurant can see skiers coming around the bluff. It's head-on from here and looks quite spectacular. I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

"So you really want to do this?" Colin asked. "It could spoil your lunch."

"Shut up dad," Annie said. "He doesn't have to win. Just competing is enough. I've suspected Ryan is a lot better than he's indicated."

Rolf returned carrying a green and white ski jacket. "Here Ryan put this on and your family will identify you easier than in plain gray.

"Thanks but they're not..."

"His family will be screaming in support," Shannon said stoutly.

"Yeah," Peter and Annie echoed. Colin and Carolyn looked at each other and smiled.

As the men were walking away an announcement over the speakers stated Hammerhill would be closing in ten minutes for a special event. Annie yelled, "Assess the bluff Ryan. You get a good look at it from the chairlift."

He waved. Carolyn screamed "No" and he waved again.

"Did he hear me," Carolyn gasped.

"What does it matter mom?" said Shannon. "He won't do it if the risk is too high. Ryan's smart, cheeky and slick but we cannot call him stupid."

Ryan had no reason to take on the bluff because coming up to it he was 50 yards ahead of Rolf and the other three were around 150 yards behind Rolf in a tight group.

Carolyn watched Shannon bursting with pride when they heard someone standing at the next table and looking through the floor to ceiling windows at the racers, "Who is this guy? Rolf has never been beaten on Hammerhill."

"Rolf will have to take on the bluff to beat him," Annie said excitedly but Paul said no show of that happening because Ryan would reach the bluff first.

"Oh no," Carolyn said, grabbing Colin for support.

The room watched in silence and from way out Ryan lined up the bluff and took off so fast that he soared and landed a good five feet clear of the rocks. Rolf followed and landed almost in the identical spot and finished at the end of the slope second, shaking Ryan's hand. There was a buzz of conversations as everyone watched the three highly competitive skiers come on to the steep curving downhill flanking the bluff and they finished with only feet separating each of them.

Rolf arrived back arm around Ryan beaming. He yelled, "This is Ryan Boswell, who spent two winters in New Zealand with our national junior ski squad a few years back. Isn't he a killer?"

Everyone clapped, the loudest clapping and cheering coming from the Kingston's table. The family was so proud.

"I wonder what else we don't know about him," Colin mused. They all stared at Ryan.

Ryan worked all winter on Shannon and Peter. Initially Shannon was frustrated at Peter's accelerating improvement and Ryan kept telling her to keep believing in herself, that Peter was about raw grunt and some technical skills whereas she was being taken along the slower path with emphasis on technical skills.

Towards the end of the season Peter reluctantly got used to Shannon passing her and then one day Rolf standing with Carolyn watched her coming down on the novice's slalom and said, "Shannon should be booked in with Elizabeth the chief coach for the start of next season. Your daughter has the potential to make it big. She's started very late, which is a disadvantage but it appears Ryan has clawed most of that loss back. Shannon is good, really good Carolyn."

"As good as Annie?"

"Right now, yes, every bit as good. But Annie has reached the end of the road. For Shannon, there's no end in sight."

"Oh god, please take her aside and tell her Rolf. We have been trying desperately to find something she's good at to help pull her through her growing pains. We can thank Ryan for this. When he said he saw skiing potential in Shannon we all looked at him in disbelief."

"Is Ryan your adopted son?"

"Yes," Carolyn said without considering she was lying. Well, Ryan had adopted them.

* * *

Ryan had become a valued member of the team at the yard. He'd honed skills at fitting out boats and was now quick, precise and there was little around the yard he couldn't do. He even had taken a keen interest in marine engineering but stopped short of learning to weld aluminum, saying that difficult job was not for him.

At the weather warmed Ryan learned to water ski and Carolyn taught him to sail a yacht. The whole family took to the water at every opportunity and the fitness swimming at the pool switched to swimming out from the boatyard in the wide estuary. Being so involved with the sea and river was a new experience for Ryan as he'd grown up far inland of the sea. Annie's boyfriend taught him to surf and they'd go off on surfing trips and Annie found the older sister of one of her friends who was big into surfing and Anna paired up with Ryan and to his delight he found Anna was also big into fucking.

The yard worked extended hours doing repair jobs resulting from marine mishaps through over exuberance, drunkenness or failing to maintain proper watch by the skippers. Sometimes some of the men worked through the night to get a damaged craft back in the water, providing the owner was prepared to pay through the nose.

CHAPTER 3

By summer Ryan was being paid as a leading hand and for the first time in his life felt he was financially secured. Then he received a letter saying his maternal grandmother had died after a very long illness and to forward the name of his attorney. He gave them the name of Colin's attorney and was called in to learn of his inheritance. Granny had told him years earlier he would end up as her only beneficiary and that proved to be the case.

"Eight hundred and eight-nine thousand dollars?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yes," said the attorney. "That is my estimate of the net amount to be paid into your bank account."

"I don't have a bank account."

"We'll open one for you or invest the money for you."

Ryan said he would be in touch within forty-eight hours.

After dinner that evening Ryan spoke to Colin and Carolyn that he'd come in to some money and that was the reason why he'd cycled into town.

"How much would it cost to buy in as a partner?"

"I don't want another partner."

"Oh Colin!"

"But Kevin may be interested in selling out but perhaps we could convince him to stay on, on salary. Want me to check it out with him?"

Colin made the call and Kevin didn't know what to do so Colin said it would give Kevin a cash fund and he could take his children and grandchildren on holidays. That interested Kevin and he said he'd take $300,000."

"Well I don't know how much the boy had inherited but we don't need to know. We just want to know your price. You and I both know this land if we shifted out would fetch at least $2 million. Yes I know we are not shifting out. So what's a fair price? $375,000? Okay, think about it and we'll talk to you tomorrow. No Kevin, wait until tomorrow and have a good think about it. Perhaps you should call your attorney."