Finding Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can choose to locate the relocatable pre-built home anywhere in this area as marked. The site is already approved and if you want to proceed it's only a matter of getting council-approval of your choice of house design and exterior finish. The company would own the house. Your three fellow directors -- Carolyn, Max our attorney and myself -- have already agreed you may proceed and our bank manager says she'll approve the loan. What do you say?"

"I-I think I say yes but I'm having difficulty thinking. This is overwhelming. I have some money invested. I could liquidate..."

"The company is happy to pay down the loan and pay interest because the house becomes a company asset Ryan. You will need to furnish the home and provide other amenities you require."

"Oh great, thank you Colin and you too Carolyn. Can we go out and look for the optimum site within that stipulated zone?"

"Yeah, why not," Colin grinned. "We can't wait to get you out of this house and the loft."

"Oh Ryan, don't listen to him, he's joking," Carolyn said, rushing to hug Ryan. "I suggested this strategy and no way do I want lovely Miranda sleeping in that loft with smells of glue, diesel, varnish and goodness knows what coming up through cracks in the floorboards and if Miranda goes there will be other women."

"I know Colin was joking," Ryan said squeezing her. "You guys must know you are my family."

Carolyn began weeping and the guys grinned at one another, looking awkward.

After they'd agreed which location was the best one Carolyn insisted they go out to Billings Relocatable Homes. Gwen Billings met them with open arms as Colin had built three boats for the family over the years.

They had one house onsite finished and for sale and three others under construction.

"We have a backlog of orders but I could slot you in for delivery in twelve weeks," Gwen said, after Ryan had expressed no interest on the homes on site. "Why are you turning your nose up at these designs?"

"They are too traditional Gwen. We are riverside and I'd like it contemporary design to more or less fit with the design of Carolyn and Colin's home."

Gwen fetched a thin book of plans and flicked through until she selection one. "Like this one."

Ryan studied it and said, the layout was good and asked to see drawings of the exterior.

"I can do better than that," Gwen said, and showed him a photograph of an actual house of that design.

"That's it, I'd want that one. What do you think guys?"

They liked it.

"When would you like it delivered."

"What?

"I can have this house delivered as soon as you purchase it and we do the piling. It's under eighteen months old and we purchased it back following a marriage break up."

On Saturday morning work at the boatyard stopped and everyone moved out to watch the arrival of the 1200 sq ft all-wood home on a huge special-purpose trailer. The crane to lift it on to the in-place piles was already in position and within an hour both vehicles left.

Carolyn took Ryan shopping on Saturday and Sunday and they purchased almost everything to completely furnish the house for delivery on Monday. Carolyn advised Ryan to leave key soft furnishings until Miranda arrived, as Miranda would feel delighted at being invited to help in the selection of cushions, bedspreads and even linen.

Miranda arrived on her family's small launch on Tuesday. She radioed she was turning into the river and Ryan jumped into a rubber-ducky and sped down to meet her. He boarded and tied the inflatable for the tow in and then after a passionate greeting he took over the helm while Miranda busied herself kissing him all around his head and torso. As they turned the bend that sheltered the boat ramp she cried, looking at Delilah. "There she is, dad's ugly ducking."

"Yes, Colin is calling your dad this morning to say he can take Delilah away on the 6:15 high tide on Saturday morning. His workboat will be useful joining our workboat to haul her out because at over 1000 tons she will have settled a bit."

"Oh that's lovely. We'll all come and have a champagne breakfast for your guys and everyone who worked on her. Oh I say, where did that house come from?"

"Well with you looking to find a job in town Carolyn thought I should be better accommodated, that the loft was no place for a sweet young lady to sleep."

"Is that the truth?"

"Yeah."

"Are you living there?"

"No -- I thought I'd wait until you arrived. You are here for two nights aren't you?"

"Yes, oh thank you. I would love staying in your new house with you."

"Well come in and have morning tea with the boys. Here's my phone with Carolyn's number -- call her down to join us."

* * *

With Carolyn's help Miranda found a permanent position as one of two assistant receptionists at the town's medical center and that evening she cooked dinner at the new house for Ryan and her first guests, the Kingston family. Shannon was all over Miranda and was put to work as kitchen assistant. The windows were open so they were able to join in the conversation with everyone else out on the deck having drinks and watching the sunset.

"Are you going to marry him?"

"Who Shannon?"

"Ryan you big tease."

"Why would I want to do that?"

"To stop living in sin."

"Oooh Shannon, I don't know what kind of ideology you have run into but Ryan and I don't regard being pals in bed as being sinners."

"Than what is it?"

"Well I'm not sure at your age I can continue this conversation."

"Oh come on Miranda."

"Well it's great fun. He likes to tickle me and make me squeal."

"I meant the sex."

"Oh Shannon, you appear to have a narrow view of sex. I mentioned ticking and squealing but there are many other aspects. Just sitting and looking at each other, for instance."

"That sounds gooey."

Miranda said the whole thing about sex was it was part of a much wider relationship. It could become as wide as the partners wanted to make it. "I suppose you girls talk about it as a guy squirting sperm into a hole."

Shannon turned very red. "Yeah, and I guess it wasn't all that long ago you were my age talking about that."

"Yes and it's all part of growing up so don't knock it. You might get some things wrong but who cares? Do you talk to your mother about it?"

"No."

"Well you should. My mother talked to me about sex for as long as I can remember. My mother is one of the sexiest women alive."

"Y-you can't mean that."

"Oh yes I can. Now don't think your mother isn't sexy because she doesn't talk about it. I bet your father wouldn't have married an non-sexy woman. Talk to your mother about it darling. It's one of the things mothers do, well most of them. You mother will be shy until she believes you a stable enough to be given information. Don't tell her I put your up to this but if you get a conversation going as her what position she likes best."

"There's only one position isn't there?"

"I'll leave that for your mother to explain when she thinks you are old enough to withstand being dumped with new information."

"Oh Miranda, I do hope you will stick around. You'll be good for mom too as she needs to be brought out of her shell and modernized."

Miranda sighed. "Oh dear, don't be too tough on your mother dear."

Miranda then called her father. He sounded delighted that Delilah would be handed over to him on Saturday. She suggested the champagne breakfast and he agreed to organize that and wasn't at all surprised to learn that she had found both a job and accommodation and that she would be leaving his employment in two weeks.

"I have already found a young divorced woman desperate for a job and accommodation," Ralph told her. "She shifted into Ryan's old accommodation today and well be ready to learn the ropes off you when you return in the morning. You can finish up on Friday if you wish and we will deliver you and your possessions to the boatyard when we dock before dawn on Saturday morning."

Miranda said that suited her fine and told him details of her new job.

Late that evening Ryan carried Miranda to the master bedroom bathroom when he kissed her and undressed her, Miranda's moans filling the room as her hands worked Ryan up to a full erection. Wearing only stockings and a garter belt she then undressed him and she watched fascinated as Ryan stuck his cock under a stocking. She looked at the fat erection under fine black denier and gurgled, "Oooooh. That is s-o-o-o sexy."

Ryan swallowed hard and licked his lips.

"Are you going to push it in me or do I have to finger myself off -- again?"

At the emphasis on the word 'again' Ryan grinned and said, "Anything to service a lady."

"Oooh."

Miranda leaned over the dark-stained vanity with white marble top and looked at herself in the wall mirror as her mouth opened into a huge 'O' as Ryan withdrew his wet fingers that prepared the way and then slid in 'fatty'. She whimpered in delight and watched her eyes roll halfway into her head. God, was this how sluts acted?

She giggled. Watching Ryan's furrowed brow as he plowed away in concentration was funny. Miranda felt his thumb touch her anus and her face turned red, her brow furrowed and she grunted into release, clamping down on him and he began jerking into her. Oh god, this was what fucking was all about wasn't it, she thought, as Ryan was back to kissing her back and squeezing her sweaty tits. How on earth could a mother explain sex to this depth to her 14-year old? Possibly the best answer was to generalize and leave specifics to the biology class teacher or to future experience.

Miranda confirmed those thoughts minutes later when they were on the bed, locked into a sixty-nine while have a bit of a breather before she accepted her lover's invitation to ride him cowgirl.

As she rode facing him, Ryan's hands clamped around her tits and squeezing, she saw stars in front of her eyes and as they cleared, and he grunted into his finish, she thought with pride, this was there future together... er, part of it.

THE END