Finding Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin said, "Sounds like $375,000. If your inheritance doesn't stretch that far I could borrow money to help you out."

"No it's fine. You said the other day we could do with a $50,000 retooling. Is that what it would cost?"

"About that."

"What say I loan you that money, interest-free for three years?"

"No, I'd want to pay interest."

"Well I don't want you to pay me interest. You guys have been more than good to me."

Two days later papers were signed, making Ryan a 49% partner in the yard for which he paid $375,000 to Kevin and Kevin stayed on working for a salary.

Ryan then gave Colin a check and papers were signed for that interest-free loan for $50,000.

The remainder of Ryan's money was placed in secured investments with $10,000 going into his new bank account.

At a party with some of his new surfing friends, Anna told Ryan her grandmother had given her money and she was leaving on a surfing safari along California and into Mexico. You will remember Kendra, she is interested in replacing me as your occasional girlfriend."

"Yes I do. Hi Kendra," Ryan said, embarrassing the 20-year old by staring at her tits. They were awesome.

Kendra proved to be a dream. She worked in a medical center and had her own car and was soon sleeping at least three nights a week with Ryan in the loft and occasionally had dinner with his family. Kendra had no problem with her tits being licked and her nipples plucked and she just adored having her cunt licked until she gushed, screaming into a pillow over her face.

Being a surfer she was fit and was keen about most positions and that rather surprised Ryan because she was rather quiet and inclined to exclude him when slipping into introspective thoughts. It surprised him even more when after her persuaded her to offer him her ass she went on to declare her favorite recreation was doggy to be immediately followed by ass in doggy position. That suited Ryan just fine and they became best of friends; Kendra's older fiancé was in France studying for an advanced medical qualification in eye surgery.

In mid-autumn when Kendra was back with her fiancé, Ryan was tearing out old pages in his notebook when he came across Miranda Manson's phone number. He recalled working with the ferry company with pleasure and how it ended after Miranda's distress at finding Ryan had just fucked her mother after promising he wouldn't do it. He grinned, thinking he was such a skunk, and tossed the torn out page at the bin. It missed. He picked it up, read Miranda's name again and decided to give her a call, knowing her sexy old trout of a mom would probably answer.

"Miranda Manson speaking."

"Hi, its Ryan Boswell."

He heard her breathing deepen."

"Are you going to throw down the phone or talk?"

"I'll talk. How are you scumbag?"

"Very well, is you pussy in good shape?"

There was brief silence before she giggled and said she'd never been asked that in all her life.

"I've been working about 200 miles away from you and now am a leading hand at fitting out new boats...total fitting out I mean."

"Well that's a step-up from here. Why are you calling?"

"I was thinking of your pussy?"

"Liar."

"Well here's the truth. I was tossing away old pages from a contact notebook and your number came up. I felt guilty as fuck having been ramming you mother instead of you and hoped time had eased your anger at me and I then began all soft and sentimental and decided to give you a call."

"I'm glad you did. I still have a thing going for you Ryan Boswell."

"Go on."

"Regard it as a lie. That's all I'm saying."

"How old are you now, sixteen?"

"Oh very funny. I'm twenty and I do have a boyfriend but if you're intending to come back here that could be changed."

"Are you serious."

"Just a moment Ryan. I'll talk to dad. I have an idea...don't cut the call."

Ryan could hear talking in the background so held on patiently. Miranda returned to the phone.

"Dad has purchased a replacement ferry in Hong Kong -- a 163ft steel hull passenger-car ferry with a 42ft beam with a service speed of 16.4 knots. It carries up to 200 passengers and 35 cars, reduced for trucks restricted to 10 tons tare weight. He and I are going to Hong Kong at the end of next month to bring her home along with Ted Willis who is unhappy about going. We'll have a charter skipper. Delilah 1V has been fully surveyed and is having upgrading work done on her now. We are bringing her back late next month, as that's usually the window before the winter gales start. We'll be island hopping and have allocated a full month for the voyage to allow for staying over at ports should weather not be favorable. Dad says he's agreeable to you taking Ted Willis's place and help with the upgrading of the passenger deck eight hours a day. He'll pay you $150 as day from sailing day to final docking day and airfare and hotel accommodation will be paid."

"If I were to take you guys up on this could I sleep with you?"

"I'd think so but would need to check you out first. You'll need to come over to talk to dad. He asks that you bring some photos of your fitting out work."

Colin was agreeable for him going and said Ryan's salary would not be paid for that month but his profit-sharing agreement would not be affected.

Carolyn didn't want him to go saying ferries were notoriously bad boats in open seas or stormy straits.

"Check out whether she has water ballast tanks fitted," Ryan advised.

* * *

Ryan planned to hire a car but Colin said to take the pickup. He left at 5:00 and hoped to be back that night.

Carolyn came out in her gown to kiss him goodbye.

"This Miranda -- you talk about her with care. She must be very nice."

"She is and she found I had fucked her mother during a party at their home."

"Oh Ryan, you guys really need your dicks locked away. So obviously she is prepared to give you another chance."

"Yes."

"Well don't spoil it. Is she the one?"

"I can't be sure. You never can be with women."

"Oh, we are learning the lessons of life are we? Goodbye darling. Keep safe and return home happy."

Ryan gave her the full-on kiss she was after.

Ralph Manson looked Ryan over and grunted, "You've grown. Good to see you again." Penny standing beside him said, "Welcome back and kissed him without enthusiasm.

Then it was sunshine -- Miranda rushed out and hugged him strongly but didn't kiss him. She was excited and welcomed him very warmly. "God, you have grown into a man."

"And I like the look of you," he said, eyeing the tits that appeared to have grown into women's size.

Miranda blushed when seeing where he was looked and turned scarlet when he waxed, "You have become so beautiful." She teetered for a moment, appearing almost ready to run to partly hide behind her mother. Ryan knew that was just his mind ducking and twisting on him. God, a month on the new ferry fucking her each day and each night until her eyeballs were out on stalks. Oh yummy.

Miranda ran off to get coffee.

"If you go on this delivery voyage I want you to behave decently to my daughter at all times."

Ryan had no idea what Penny meant by that but knew how to answer. "Yes ma'am." Penny looked satisfied.

"Fetch a laptop please Penny and we'll have a look at my fit-out work," Ryan said with authority.

Penny looked at if she was thinking about slapping him but walked off without a word.

On the memory stick Ryan had loaded copies of low-rez film clips sent to clients explaining work he still had to do in the gallery in one instance and in the wheelhouse in another.

They then looked at still photos.

"Is this all your own work?" Ralph asked.

"Yes Ralph," there was no point loading anyone else's work. Our master craftsman cut some of the partitions to size and he made all the drawers and cupboard doors but I have done some of that work myself under his tutelage. I worked alone on assembling and getting everything positioned straight and true. In small spaces small errors appear to the eye as huge errors."

Ralph nodded with understanding while Penny yawned and Miranda kept glancing at Ryan proudly. He concluded by showing the fly bridge of a 45 ft launch. "There are eight shots here from the bare bones to various angles of the finished job. I did everything you see apart from the wiring you can't see."

"By George, that's magnificent," Ralph said. "Are you signing on?"

"Yes."

"It will be crude because she's a day ferry, no sleeping accommodation except for a bunk in the wheelhouse. We are going up a week early for last minute checks, complete paperwork, drills and get all clearances and, of course, for short shakedown cruises. We'll have steel beds welded to the vehicle deck and crude partitions erected."

"No, that deck will be draughty," Ryan said. "I'll get some fittings made and will lift matting and bolt the fittings through the wood decking and then attach the beds to the fittings. Give me a day and I'll convert the bar into a full kitchen. No use spending up to a month cooking on a primitive gas stove. We must also set up a temporary shower. That can go on the vehicle deck. We should also set up table tennis on that deck, bolted down of course and bolt an exercise cycle to the deck."

"You have some pretty good ideas for a young guy. None of that should cost too much. Let's have a look at the plans and photographs of the ferry and I'll tell you about refitting the passenger area. I want the façade of the bar redesigned. You know, I'd like the wheelhouse to be totally re-fitted and upgraded."

"Not good doing that at sea when the craft is underway. We don't want to cut out instrumentation when out in the open ocean. How much does she draw?"

"Ten point two feet."

"No problem. We'll book her into our yard and I'll do the work there, grounding here and propping her. We've had a 120ft fishing boat there but another 43ft will be a record. We might get you in the newspaper and get some publicity for Bananaboat Island."

"I'll think about that."

"We do have a price schedule for mates."

"Oh, mates rates? Then I'm thinking positively about getting that work done. Well have this girl in service for many, many years so may as well launch her into service with all work done."

"Miranda wants to sleep with me on the delivery voyage. Any problems with that?"

Miranda looked at Ryan murderously. Her mother said "Yes, a total objection" and her father said that was okay with him. If Miranda didn't know what she wanted at the age of twenty it would be a sign of bad parenting."

"Sorry Penny, it would appear you are outvoted as the Miranda is in favor."

"I'm astounded you brought this up," Miranda said hotly. "There was no need to bring mom into this. I was going to work on dad once we were in Hong Kong."

"Miranda, I couldn't be involved in you doing anything sneaky on your parents."

"I... I... er no, you are quite right Ryan. Mother please say it's okay with you. Come on, don't be mean."

"Oh all right. I call recall being so frustrated at the age of twenty because I wasn't getting enough."

"Mother!"

Ralph became practical. "Well that saves costs on our hotel accommodation in Hong Kong as Miranda and Ryan can share a room. We have recruited a skipper and engineer-electrician in Hong Kong. The vessel has twin diesel engines, which means, apart from fuel contamination, one engine keeps the ferry service going at reduced speed. We also have bow thrusters."

"It sounds an expensive investment Ralph."

"Viewed my way it's cheap -- only seven years old and I'm saving over a million bucks on an equivalent new vessel. At a working speed of just over 16 knots she was too slow to attract most buyers and then I came along. The owners wanted cash to pay off debt on their larger replacement vessel so paid for me to go to Hong Kong to inspect her. I was able to get a brilliant deal."

Penny sniffed and said she was off to prepare lunch. "Come along an assist Miranda."

Ralph poured fresh coffee. "Keep this to yourself young man. I dare not tell the women. The delivery voyage captain that has been recruited on my behalf is a 45-year old blonde Swedish divorcee. I have full ocean-going qualifications for a vessel in this category and we shall be sharing the wheel. I'm hoping to be in command at times with her sitting on my lap, helping to keep a good look out."

"Oh, yum, yum for you."

The guys chortled and waved at the women starting at them through the kitchen window.

* * *

The party dropped off their luggage and went off to inspect the ferry and after booking into the hotel they all had their own agendas.

Ryan met Miranda in their hotel restaurant right on time. He was tired, from jet lag, and had been out again ordering materials for delivery to the ferry. Miranda was mad.

"That dirty bitch has been locked in their room for at least two hours with my father. I wondered why he'd reduced the rooms to two."

"Your scumbag father could have locked the poor innocent skipper in the room with him."

"I can't believe I'm hearing this."

"Well you can imagine your father's delight in finding he was expecting to --share his suite with a male captain and it turned out the skipper was female?"

"Y-e-s, I suppose so."

"And that she's still sexy at that age and was delighted he was eyeing her."

"I-I suppose so."

"And really it's none of our business."

"You are beginning to anger me Ryan."

"Tell me what you plan to do. At I see it you can phone home and complain or organize a mutiny?"

"I-I..."

"It doesn't matter. Are you looking forward to sleeping with me?"

"Yes of course. You flew out of the room again so fast and so soon after we were shown into it that I thought you must have gotten pussy fright?"

"Got what?"

Miranda giggled. "You heard."

Ryan dropped to his knees and crawled under the table.

"Ryan, get back here instantly. God, you'll get us thrown out of this hotel."

Miranda felt her knees being forced apart. She resisted but he was so strong she submitted, rather than have her legs bruised.

"Oh god," she murmured as her pussy was licked over her panties.

Ryan crawled back out grinning and said, "Does that suggest I have pussy fright. I told you I had to buy tools and supplies and have them delivered to the ferry and be there to accept delivery."

"Yes you did."

"Actually I was rather pleased. The engineer-electrician is living on board and acting as night watchman. He's about your father's age and is Scottish. I guess they will share the skipper."

"Ryan."

"While as deckhand and fit-out specialist I have exclusive sex with the chef."

"Oh darling. What did you think of our new ferry?"

"Bigger and more pugnacious than what I had expected."

"I don't understand."

"Well big means..."

"You fool, I meant what does pugnacious mean in that context?"

"It has aggressive, workmanlike lines, making it almost a him ship rather than a she."

"All ships are she."

"I know smarty pants; I did say almost."

"You did."

"Baby, let's just have the one course and then go to our room. We can go out later for more food."

"Oooh, that sounds an excellent idea."

* * *

Miranda came out of the bathroom dressed only in hold-up stockings. The sight of the laced tops of the black near-sheer stockings created such an impact on Ryan that he almost ejaculated although his cock was still at a dangle.

"You look gorgeous, darling one. You are exhibiting such a femininely attractive figure. You know this is the first time I have seen you nude."

"Oooh."

"Your cunt looks small. I'm worried about entry."

"Ryan, for goodness sake. Please slow down. Off to the bathroom and come back and treat me like a lady."

Lover boy returned after a quick shower. His dick was fully erect. Miranda eyed it.

"Oh god, I may be too small."

"Relax darling...daddy knows your charming little hole will expand sufficiently to take every bit that daddy has for you."

"Oooh."

Miranda was resting on her side, legs curled up slightly. Ryan eyed the tit he could see, now drooping because her head was resting on her hand and forearm. The nipple was up like a bullet. He wondered had she been fingering while he was in the bathroom, excitedly getting lubed for the entry. The sight of her curved back was erotic as where her uppermost hip and then he saw the bloated pussy lips between the back of her thighs. He almost stumbled and he drooled.

Wiping his mouth Ryan asked, "All right darling."

"Yes and I'm very excited. I hope you are really good at fucking Ryan... I've often thought about you and me."

"You're not a virgin are you?"

"Of course not. God you men have this quaint idea that only men put it about."

Ryan jumped on to the bed, bouncing her.

"Oh god, don't over excited me Ryan. Start with kisses. May I hold it?"

"Of course you can."

"I won't kiss it this first time, I'm too excited."

Kiss? Ryan hoped she meant suck. She was nervous; he should allow her to set the pace.

They kissed until they were dribbling, their tongues apparently intend on becoming one when Miranda pushed him on to his back, straddled him and began pushing in his cock.

He was about to cry hold you, she best make it wet if they were expecting a tight fit. But then he felt pussy juice drip just clear of the hair around his balls. Ah, she was more than ready.

"Am I doing this right?"

Ryan sighed and wondered just how experienced was she. "How many times have you been fucked?"

"Five."

"Oh, sorry. Yes you are performing magnificently. Just slowly sink down on it, taking rests whenever you feel uncomfortable and your vagina walls will adjust. You appear to be lovely moist."

"I thought it best to prepare by playing with my pussy."

"Good girl," Ryan wheezed, closing his eyes and thinking about bent over the ferry's railing and being violently sick over it's hull, turning the ferocious sea yellow.

Crisis over. He breathed easier and a few seconds later asked innocently, "What are these?"

"They have grown quite a bit since you last saw the outline of them. Here we go." Miranda sat down hard and right up against him. "God, this is what a stuffed Christmas turkey must feel like."

Ryan's mind had him rushing to the side of the ferry to make the sea yellow again with traces of steak and pastry from the apple pie.

Crisis over.

Ryan massaged the tits while Miranda bounced cheerfully and only had to push it back in a couple of times after becoming a little too athletic. Ryan watched her lips swell, her face turned a darker color and then her lips parted. Her breathing took on a rasp. Then her face contorted, her head went back and she screamed, "Oh fuck, I'm coming. Oh fuck... jeepers, jeepers, jeepers..." She then collapsed on him.

"Oh Ryan, that was so wonderful. I must clean up."

"No, stay there and I'll hug you into a nap."

"Oh Ryan, how mean of me. You haven't shot your load... at least I think that's how men say it."

"It doesn't matter."

They fell asleep in their embrace.

The ferry proved surprisingly seaworthy but they chose to have two island stopovers to wait for storms pass through. That allowed Astrid the skipper and Miranda to work on their sun tans until the storms hit, Mac the Scottish engineer spent the time ashore visiting bars and Ralph worked most of his time as a general hand assisting Ryan.

On the last day of their last stopover as the storm cleared Ralph and Miranda chartered a fishing boat and went out fishing for the day, taking the owners of the hotel they had been staying with. Ryan declined to go saying he would be fitting the last of the glass on the back walls of the bar, being used as the kitchen, and it was pointless missing the opportunity of completing that work in calm water. Astrid said she would stay beside the hotel pool and read and Mac said he wanted to tour the bars saying goodbye to his friends.